Compound 20 Reviews

By: USPlabs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #14 of 26 (better than 48%) in
Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners

Compound 20 is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by USPlabs. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.
INGREDIENTS (4)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
MIN. EFF. DOSE
300mg

Ayurvedic herb commonly used to boost the immune system. Further research indicates it may hold promise for diabetics in regulating blood sugar levels.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Extract that acts as a potent PDE (Phosphodiesterase) Inhibitor, thereby increase cAMP leading to greater fat loss, increased muscle mass, improved thyroid function and better steroidogenesis.

COMPARE SIMILAR

medinacirilo
  July 13, 2014

Ok so I'm finally at a real keyboard for another review i've been waiting to do. I've ran Compound-20 3 times so far since it first came about, with unique, similar, yet different results each time. Back when this was first introduced (2 years ago?) i was a big USP Labs fan due to OG Oxyelite and Jack3d. I still like their products, but they've slowed down lately since DMAA was banned. And my vision on the supplement industry has expanded, too. When this came out I was into the hype, and accidently clicked twice on the buy button. I ran both bottles, with original Jack3d, and staples like protein vitamins etc. Lets say this is run #1, happened April-May 2012. I took one bottle only December of the same year (run #2). finally, last October-November I took 2 bottles with Alphamine and Slinshot (run #3). My workouts are the typical 4-day "bro" splits, with sometimes running, but always some form of cardio to warmup, and finish.

PROFILE- 6ish, I guess? A prop blend of 1520mg, containing Symplocos Racemosa Extract (bark), N-Coumaroyldopamine (which i hear mentioned alot by those Aussies at MassiveJoes), and N-Caffeoyldopamine. I'm no chemist, so google them if you want. Bottle says take 2 caps, twice daily, with a meal. one dose should be taken with a pre-workout meal. Simple enough. I didn't get any chemical burps from this. Some oddities I'll mention in the Side Effects section.

EFFECTIVENESS-8. This seemed to really kick in at the end of 2 weeks. A few days into the can, and I noticed increased sweating and "perceived" body temp. More thirst too. Sweat would run down my arms which NEVER happens unless I'm taking this. At the 3-4 week mark i would notice increased muscle hardness, vascularity, and definition. Now here is where 1 of 2 things would happen. you can A-finish the bottle and go on with life, or B-open another bottle and continue. With my run#1, I continued and got leaner, harder, more defined. At the end of run#1, I gained 7lbs (from 246 to 253lbs) and lost an inch in the waist. Love it! my upper abs tightened in, shoulders more defined, arms vascular. For run #2, it was one bottle and done. I didn't see as much results, and didn't gain or lose any noticeable weight. I did have muscle hardness though. Run #3 (with the Alphamine) I lost 10lbs (from 272 to 262) and about an inch on the waist. I got compliments at the gym that I did a good job of keeping my muscle, while losing weight. Same hardness effects. Another thing is my wife likes to touch my hard chest when I'm taking it! Each time I didn't feel like i got any stronger. Running outdoors seemed a little more difficult, like if I had boots on. Hard to describe, legs just felt heavier. lungs weren't effected. Mild boost in libido each time, but may have to do with the "sexiness" feeling and wife rubbing my chest and arms!

SIDE EFFECTS-7 Stack this with Metamucil!!! I became constipated each run i took it! Nothing dangerous, but it is annoying. A few times i took the pills with no food, and became sleepy and groggy. With food i had a mild, brief boost in energy. This makes me think it effects blood sugar, but I'm not a diabetic so just a random thought. It does dehydrate you, but thats kinda expected. The second run, I noticed I could drink alcohol with less buzz effect (I know, not good!). I also noticed increased hunger, so if you're planning on crash dieting while taking it be prepared. I wouldn't say the above are horrible side effects, more of annoyances you need to expect.

VALUE-5 It does work, but at 2 bottles. A bottle runs around 35-40$ so your looking at around $80 total. It plays nice with other fat burners and supplements, but thats even more $$.

OVERALL-7. For me, it did work. I have read that some people don't respond to it. Like any other supplement, its just that; a SUPPlement. You have to work hard, and eat right to see results. There is no magic pill. There is a reformulated version out, which I know nothing about as far as ingredients or effectiveness. Compound-20 compliments any stack, and helped my for my goals. Which are like anybody's; build muscle AND burn fat at the same time! hope this review is helpful.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Increased Perspiration
  • Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
  • Vascularity
  • Hardness
  • Needs To Be Stacked Imo
levyii
Rep: -1
  May 20, 2014

I am currently approaching the end of a 4 week cycle of Compound20. I plan on getting a second bottle to continue the cycle, as I've read in other reviews the best results are seen after 2 bottles.

Dosing: I dosed this 2 pills with breakfast and 2 pills 6 hours later which usually fell in line with my workouts. I made the mistake once of taking this on an empty stomach and DO NOT recommend doing that. The nausea that ensues is uncomfortable although it only lasts for a brief moment.

Effectiveness 1bottle 8/10
This is a popular product that works as a beta2-adrenoceptor agonist, if you will. After a week or so I noticed my muscles were harder during the day even without working out. I did notice more vascularity too however it wasn't too crazy. Even my husband noticed and increase in muscle size and told me I looked like I was leaning out, even though I didn't change my workout routine much.

Value 1bottle 9/10: I received the bottle as part of a contest so although I haven't paid for it, I've seen the product sold for an average of $35 on other supplement sites. They claim MRP is over $60 a bottle so finding it at the price of $35 is fantastic!

Overall 8/10
This isn't a bad product at all and did what it claimed to do. Although I only cycled for a month so far, I have noticed an increase in size and hardness in muscles. It has been effective enough that my husband is interested in cycling this product next, which says a lot has he isn't into workout supplements as much as I am! Once a full 2 bottle cycle is complete, I know my overall rating will increase, as the best results come after 4 weeks (pulled from other reviews I have read)

This product worked just as I thought it would, and I expect nothing less from USPLabs. They are a great company with great products. I intend on cycling Compound20 with Alphamine next, as I hear there are great results with that combination. Anyone who is looking for more hardness from their muscles inbetween their workouts should definitely add this to their stack. For $35 you can't go wrong for a quality product, and you definitely get what you pay for!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Hardness
  • Vascularity
  • Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
  • Took A Little While To Fully Kick In
  • Need Two Bottles For Best Results
mrrg303
  April 24, 2014

I'll begin by saying that this won't be an actual true review, since this product has already been solidly reviewed. However, since the reviews were mixed and this product may still be ify to some, I wanted to share how I used it in a unique stack with great results.

Quick back story: I'm going on a vacation to a tropical place 1st week of May, so I needed to get beach ready much earlier than most would.

So, I began cutting out my pre-workouts Feb.1st, especially stuff with creatine, to get rid of that little water bloat on my lower abs and waist.

(a.m. workouts without PWO's, "oh my god, nooooo!") Sadly, yes!:(

So, here's what I used instead:

USP LABS: 1. Modern BCAA+
2. Oxyelite
3. Compound 20
4. Powerfull

Basically, I began each day with 1 serving BCAA's and 1 Oxyelite before each workout.
Then 1 cap Compound 20 before lunch and another before dinner.
Finally 1-2 caps Powerfull before bed.

The results were amazing!

First week or so my strength went down, but I had enough energy and focus to get thru the workouts. By weeks 2-3, strength began creeping up and the pumps were pretty intense...almost painful. After 21 days the pumps, endurance and vascularity were crazy.

From that 3 week mark till now I can honestly say that I've gained muscle and lost bodyfat at the same time. My diet was the same, but I needed alot more water, since I was always hot and sweat more, especially during cardio.

Overall, I slept great, recovered well, had little to no soreness and lost a full 2 inches off my waist, and went from 12% body fat to 9% as measured by callipers.

Finally, it's hard to say which product contributed the most to these results, but I don't think it matters really. I believe the synergy thing here is what's important.
I have never, I mean never, leaned out and gained muscle like this at the same time before!

So, bottom line....I'm sure you guys have your fav.cutting regimens and stacks and such. And I guess now is the time to get ready for summer, but if you're wondering where to begin, or wanna try something different, I encourage you to give this stack a try.

Yeah, you're gonna have to spend a little to get all these products, but there are good deals online for everything I used. You could always stagger them as well in 2 week increments.
Get one product, then next time get another ect.

If you get the results I did, it will have been well worth the money.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Prevents Fat Accumulation.
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Increased Perspiration
  • Eliminated Bloating
  • Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
BrooklynBuff
  August 6, 2013

Decided to review this due to the great recomp properties it has given me. A big thank you goes out to USP and Anabolic Adam for the opportunity to run this. It worked out so well that I purchased additional bottles for future use.

Starting stats:
6'0
195 lbs
33" waist
10-11%bf

Goal: my goal has always remained the same..A life long commitment to add muscle while losing fat. No bulks..No cuts..ever

other supplements used:
ON whey
ON creapure
Multi,fish oil..Blah..Blah..Blah

Routine:
None...I just get nuts everyday at the gym,at home,monkey bars or in my girl. Lets just say I crush every body part twice a week.

Diet:
Clean food..whenever my body tells me so

Dosing:
Two in the AM
Two in the PM
Quaint

This does a very impressive job beginning in the third week to really show definition in my oblique and core. Usually in the summer I try and stay under 10% bodyfat. For the rest of the year I fluctuate 10-12%. For me to shred a little for the beach, I'm usually killing my self with full body workouts, swimming and just sweating in any type of way.Compound 20 just made it so much easier to get to were I need to be for the summer.I ran two full bottles as most would say is the best way to get results. Indeed it worked and I love this particular supplement.

Side effect:
Their were only two things in particular that I did not care for.
1.My appetite just got so high that I almost turned out bulking.I mean I'm ravenous as it is but this just made me want to eat any and everything.
2. If taken on an empty stomach, I just wanted to blow chunks 15 min later. That was annoying because I always train fasted. That feeling went away after two weeks..no problemo

Value:
Meh.. the cheapest I've gotten this for was 39.99 but with shipping I was pushing 90 balls..Little high but if you want them obliques popping them it's worth it for me.

Ending stats after 60 days:
6'0..naturally
201 lbs
32" waist
9-10% bf

Overall:
I gained 6 pounds and lost 1-2%bf and lost and inch of my waist...Sick..then again I always do that for summer but this made that possible that I could actually gain a couple lbs..That's highly unusual for me. Love this stuff, it will be a staple in the spring and summer months ahead.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hardness
  • Vascularity
  • Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
  • Increased Perspiration
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Prevents Fat Accumulation.
  • Gave Me A Sick Feeling
WarMachine
  April 6, 2013

Salutations SR!!! Warski here to feed the community of fellow iron warriors and experts with some more review candy for the infinitely developing minds of supplement enthusiasts everywhere.

Today we will talk about usplabs interesting supplement known as compound-20, or C-20 as I will refer to it in this review in the interest of time. To begin, C-20 is what is classified as a beta-2 adrenoreceptor agonist. Da fuq dat mean? The beta-2 adrenoreceptor is responsible for host of mechanisms in the human including digestive functions, neuro stimulation, circulatory system modulation, and certain involuntary organ functions. In bodybuilding, the activation of these receptors increases the activity of cAMP, a signaling-transduction messenger involved in a host of biological functions. The increased activity of cAMP induces a cascade of several biological activities that can result in increased fat metabolism, muscular activity, and the prevention of muscular catabolism. These are clearly things that your typical serious athlete would desire when training.

Now the question remains; does C-20 work? Well, everyone responds differently to a variety of supplements, but I will share my personal experience with C-20 during my use of it in my recent log.

Taste (N/A): I have read of some users experiencing episodes in which they would belch the contents of C-20, resulting in a unpleasant taste being left in the mouth. I am not sure what causes this, perhaps the lack of solubility of the ingredients, but this never happened with me. So no complaints in this department.

Ingredients (7): I give this a seven for two reasons. First, the three compounds in C-20 are not widely known to those unfamiliar with the class of products to which C-20 belongs. That class being beta-2 receptor agonists. Second, based on my experience it is difficulty to deduce how effective these compounds truly were based on the claims made by usp labs. Here is my own personal breakdown of the three main ingredients in C-20 based on my own experience:

The first two are N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine. These two compounds are phytochemicals derived primarily from the cocoa plant, but are also found in some other plants as well. In some of the studies that I was able to discover on the efficacy of these two compounds, the results of the studies revealed that both these phytochemicals DO in fact activate the beta-2 adrenoreceptors and stimulate the cascade mechanisms of cAMP. They were also deemed to be almost if not as effective as the more potent pharmaceutical drugs that also activate these receptors such as clenbuterol. A significant lack of side-effects was also noted. In summary, these two compounds are definitely effective at what they are deemed to do in terms of classification.

The third ingredient is Symplocos Racemosa Extract. What the Shiz is that? It is a plant that is native to India and has been regarded to have a host of potential health benefits including anti-inflammatory, eye health support, and anti-cancer properties. It is also said to help in increasing and sustaining the activity of cAMP once it is active in specific biological mechanisms. It helps to prevent the degradation of cAMP, which in turn helps to amplify the benefits of the first two ingredients. In summary, this ingredient is a synergistic enhancer for the first two ingredients.

Usage (10): Pretty simply; take two caps with breakfast in the morning and another two caps with another meal 6-8 hours later. This is how I used it with no modifications or excessive dosing.

Effectiveness (7): There were no side-effects I experienced from this product so that is a plus. What is not a plus is the time it took for C-20 to really kick in. That would equate to a little over than 3/4 of the first bottle, clearly indicating that the best results are achievable only through a two bottle run with C-20. I would say the benefits that I am about to detail didn't really manifest until around the middle of the third week. Oddly specific, but that was my experience.

In terms of benefits, when they did begin to take effect, I did notice a better defined look to my overall physique an there was also some noticeable hardness. Vascularity was also improved and my metabolism seemed increased as I did find myself hungrier at times. My strength did seem somewhat improved, but the benefit was mostly in the pump more so than significant increases in strength.

The reason I give C-20 a seven is that it should be taken into consideration that I was also using Oxy ECA black and versa-1 with C-20. Both of which induce similar benefits and whose benefits I noticed sooner than C-20's upon its addition. Therefore, I cannot equate all benefits primarily to C-20. Furthermore, I would like to recall, that sometime ago, I used another product containing C-20's ingredients; PES's Alphamine. For those of you who read my review on alphamine, know that I did give alphamine a better score than C-20. Based on my experience, alphamine seemed to give me more pronounced benefits than C-20 especially considering that I was not stacking alphamine with any other fat burners or thermogenics. Also worthy of noting that alphamine contains additional ingredients known for enhancing fat metabolism such as green coffee bean extract and yohimbe hcl. My main point is that I believe C-20 is not dramatically effective unless stacked with other ingredients such as those in Oxy Eca black. This will leave you to spend some more cash in order to see more out of C-20. Despite this, C-20 was not totally ineffective and benefits were seen nonetheless.

Value (5): As I previously hinted, C-20 isn't cheap. One bottle goes for a range value between 40-47 dollars. Now considering you'll need two bottle for a full cycle, that is a total of anywhere between 80-97 dollars (can't forget tax and shipping). In my log I stated that I was able to grab two bottles of C-20 for 85 dollars at a clearance sale my hometown store was having. Needless to say, I think I saved a few bucks. However, the real diminished scoring comes from the fact that for the intermediate benefits I achieved, I believe the value doesn't equate to the results. In other words, I think C-20 is too expensive for what I got out of it. Also, as I stated before, in needs to be stacked for the best of results, so the cost definitely adds up.

Overall (7): In consideration to my overall experience, I will give C-20 a 7 out of 10. While I did respond decently to the product, the cost of the product as well as delay and level of results do not translate into the highest of satisfaction for me in comparison to similar products I've tried; more notably alphamine. My recommendation, consider trying alphamine first if you don't have a problem with stimulants. If you need something stim-free with similar benefits, you can try C-20, but I strongly recommend doing as much shopping and price comparison as possible.

THANK FOR YOUR TIME SR, WARMACHINE OUT!!!!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hardness
  • Vascularity
  • Increased Perspiration
  • Prevents Fat Accumulation.
  • Potentially Helps In Increasing Strength
  • Took A Little While To Fully Kick In
  • Needs To Be Stacked Imo
WingedHussar
  March 15, 2013

This review has been a long time coming but I'm still excited to share my opinions on this. I took C20 several months ago on a recomp that included protein, fish oil, and creatine as the primary components. Since I don't really cut, I occasionally try a recomp before my next long term bulk. My goal was pretty much to slough off a little fat while maintaining my gains and hopefully improving vascularity.

The product itself is intended to be a Beta-2 receptor agonist without any of the nasty side effects of Clenbuterol or Albuterol. If you'd like to read more, please see other people's reviews since it's been said many-a-time already.
Ingredients- 7/10- While USP Labs would be loath to tell anyone this, just about all their products with the funky names come from Ayurvedic Medicine. That fact alone makes me want to trust this product, since anyone here whose tried a good extract of Ashwagandha or any other herb will know they're extremely potent and have been in use for literally five thousand years. Thing is, no one has come along to formulate them into sports nutrition products and brand them the way USP Labs has. Symplocos Racemosa is called Lodhra in Ayurveda, and it has astringent and general purifying properties. It's also great for acne, liver function, and acts as both a heart and blood pressure depressant. The two following are extracts are from the cocoa plant and are supposedly very selective beta-2 agonists, making them safer. Despite everything, it seemed sketchy and I was skeptical.

Dosing- N/A- This was pretty easy, just 4 caps a day. I wish I had known about the other dosing protocols at the time of my cycle since I would've probably done 4 caps a day, 5 days on 2 days off so that the product could last longer.

Taste/smell- N/A- Nil. These weren't very smelly or offensive in any way. The pills are a decent size but if you take fish oil and things like that, you won't have to worry.

Effectiveness- 8/10- Y'know despite my feelings about the ingredients, I actually really enjoyed this product. I felt great! No side effects whatsoever on cycle save PRs in all my lifts and great results. My vascularity certainly went up and I definitely hardened up. By the end I was able to clearly see the striations on my shoulders and the curve at the bottom of my lats was far more defined. The long head of my triceps was also more visible. Unlike others, I didn't really notice an increase in sweating save for a couple workouts, which I attribute more to the pre-workouts I was using at the time. Overall, I actually managed to drop two pounds, so success! I still looked great and for all intents and purposes, no muscle lost so I was more than happy.

Value- 8/10- Now anyone whose looked at my other reviews will know that price is what I always get hung up about. Trying to bulk as a college student isn't easy, especially when you're paying your way through a Boston education. While I got this for free, I really do think this product is worth it if it's in your budget. The Lodhra I mentioned before is a great liver detoxifier, so anyone running this as a substitute for Clen with methylated prohormones will actually really benefit from this product since it could reduce sides like acne, liver damage, and so on. Also, the results I saw were apparent and in comparison to other "hardening agents" on the market (i.e. Bpi Solid) this is easily the best of them.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Hardness
  • Vascularity
  • Prevents Fat Accumulation.
  • Took A Little While To Fully Kick In
  • Pricey
DanTheManski
  February 7, 2013

Welp....

Compound 20.. This stuff is nuts.

Taste: N/A

Dosing: 9/10

Dosing is pretty simple. 2 caps in the morning, 2 more 6-8 hours later. With food. I tried taking this w/out food a few times and it didn't exactly upset my stomach, but it did make my mouth dry as hell. I couldn't drink enough water on this.

Welp, it does what it says. It's a leaning and hardening agent. That's exactly what It did for me. The first 2 weeks, I thought this was a total bust. The only thing I did more often than usual was sweat. Into week 3 though, the hardness really kicked up a notch. I started staking this with Jack3d Micro. Vascularity was intense, the fat loss started ramping up dramatically, and everything just seemed better on it. By week 4 I felt so lean. Everything was dense. The water retention was minimal, the fat loss was amazing, the hardness was great as well. Also, by week 3 and 4 strength was increasing as well. Nothing too crazy, but still. However, LIBIDO WHEN THROUGH THE ROOF. I was "in that mood" everyday on this, lol.

***I only ran a 4 week cycle, just to clear things up.****

Here's the downfall. 69.99 for 30 days worth, the cheapest I've seen it is 39.99 on Nutraplanet.com which is a great deal. I wish I saw that before hand, ha. The effectiveness though, and this supplement however, is it a different class I believe. It's def worth a shot if you have $45 lying around. Or, you can buy 2 bottles. and become a man.

Solid 9 here. Not too many complaints for compound 20. (Although scooper was not included, lol.) I loved this stuff. I will take this again now own when i decide to cut. I bet 8 weeks on this would be intense. Usp Labs has another great produce.

Enjoy your Thursday.

DanTheManski
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Prevents Fat Accumulation.
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Increased Perspiration
  • Eliminated Bloating
  • Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
BodySpammer
  October 23, 2012

This stuff is good for just some individuals.

Why do I type that? I realized that if you are trying to bulk up, is not going to work but on the other hand, if you are already bulked then want to lean out, this product might help.

I have tried this product twice. The first time I was trying to get lean after a bulk("a bulk" is when you add excessively amount of carbs and calories to gain weight), it helped and worked. The second time, I was trying to bulk and thought this might lend a hand it didn't and kept me lean. Is great if the user wants to stay hard muscle lean or get hard muscle lean. No matter how much calories and carbs I consumed on my second try, this product kept me solid and cut. I haven't changed my calories count and after weeks without using the product, I gain weight and a bit of my lower 6 pack began to fade. For beginners, It is normal to see this in your body if you are bulking, many can relate. Be careful though, you don't necessarily want to get fat. Consume complex carbs. Find out what that is on Google!

I am not trashing this product or trying to confuse anyone. It works! Just know this is a "hardening agent" like SOLID(about 25% different) by Bpi.

For what I have experienced, my body stayed hard solid and cut with a massive look even after the cycle. Be aware, I was already in good shape. This is not juice but it helps if you need an extra push or most important if you don't want a fat burner hat might burn muscle along with fat. I take now HumaPro to maintain the gains and the product(Compound 20) is promising because the hard,lean muscle cuts have stayed, but do not get carried away; You can lose it if you don't keep a good, healthy diet. Like duh! but I am serious.

Here is what I have experienced:
Hardness, lean muscle mass, lean-no fat accumulation, good pumps and strength at the gym, focus and clear thoughts(good for combating stress), and vascularity.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Prevents Fat Accumulation.
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Increased Perspiration
  • Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
  • Vascularity
  • Focus
garlick

October 21, 2012

Hello Beta-2 receptors?? Is this thing on?? Can you here me now??

Not really, and not all that well either....

I am not typically one to write bad reviews for products, and especially not USP labs products, which I have found to be rather well made, and of good quality. I like many of their offerings, and continue to state that they're one of the more honest supplement companies around about their claims of what the product has to offer.

With Compound 20, this is one of the first that I've tried, that I didn't respond to, and I don't know if I just fall into the 30% that are not going to have any reaction, or if this product just doesn't work as advertised.

First, I have to thank USP Labs for allowing me to do a full 8 week run of the product. I was glad that I was able to give it a full 2 months, rather than the standard single bottle, as many of the other reviewers have stated that results just didn't come till the second month.

Secondly, I appreciate the attempt at making a product that targets your Beta-2 receptors specifically, without touching your effecting your collagen. The problem with most Beta-2 agonists, like Clenbuterol or Albuterol, is they greatly increase your collagen levels in the blood, and that can effect cartilage plasticity. This is why these products are dangerous, as they cause a hardening of the aortic valve in your heart. To be able to target the Beta-2 receptors, without transversely effecting the deposition of collagen in the blood serum.

Unfortunately, in my system, Compound 20 was either not a strong enough agonist, or just wasn't reacting properly to effect any change based upon increased Beta-2 activity.

During my run of C20, I had my body fat measured 5 times.

Under an assumed increase in fat lypolysis, my body fat reduction should have increased over time, at a rate of at least 50% greater than what would be considered a standard decrease.

What I found through my run, was that my fat reduction didn't increase at all over time.

From the beginning of my run on C20, I was reducing my body fat at a steady rate of .25% per week, or .5% every 2 weeks.

At each of my measuring points, through an electronically controlled laser reading, done on the same arm, at the same time each day, performed by a physician at my primary care physicians office, on a calibrated machine, my rate did not increase at all over the full 2 months of the product.

I also gained no increases in my VO2 max performance, which would be another indicator of Beta-2 activity increase.

Finally, during my run, I also never received a noticeable reaction to C20. This is definitely not something I would have expected if my Beta-2 receptors were being stressed by the product. Beta-2 receptors are in charge of your vascular system, including heart rate & lungs. Over the course of the run, I never once felt an increase in heart rate, nor any indication my lungs had gained greater capacity. I felt no after effects while taking C20, once I had taken the product. No insomnia or "awake" feeling, which would indicate either an increased heart rate, or an increase in oxygenation of the blood.

This was a great disappointment for me, as I am definitely a staunch adversary of Clenbuterol or Albuterol cycling. I feel the possible complications FAR outweigh the benefits of use. They're just too dangerous to take orally, and definitely too dangerous for continued use.

As an inhaler for asthma, which is their intended function, I have no issue with their proliferation.

Finding alternatives to these products, is a worthy cause, that I support whole heartedly, and is why I was looking forward to C20 so much.

To my disappointment, I cannot recommend this product.

As a disclaimer, I must state, that again, I may be in a classification of people that are non-responders. There are many on this website, who seem to have gotten a boost from the product. I hope that I'm unique, as again, I would love to be able to tell people considering a Clen or Albuterol cycle, that they don't need to look to those dangerous products for something effective. I just would like to see more evidence that Beta-2 receptors are being worked by those that take the product.

My other concern is the cost. I stated in my GF-AMA product review, which I was definitely more pleased with, that muscle hardening products, may not be worth the cost. At $80+ for a full run of 2 months, unless you see a 50% or higher increase in your fat loss, that either of these products would be worth the money. You probably can see better results with other supplements for those costs.
 Pros:
 Cons:
    • Pricey
    • Nothing Noticeable
    Beke
      October 1, 2012

Hey SR, coming at these reviews differently since my previous reviews were less than well stated.
    While working for a supplement store, a rep from USP Labs had us on for a conference call just before Compound 20 came out. This guy claimed that Compound 20 is able to allow the body to use fat as an energy source (versus glycogen or sugar) so that it is possible to gain strength while losing fat. This made me very skeptical, but I picked it up and tried it with an extremely open mind, not expecting much. Let me be clear, this product was NOT given to me, nor was I asked to review it. This loss of fat and gain of strength is accomplished through your Beta-2 receptors, otherwise known as the Beta-2 Adrenergic Receptor. This receptor is responsible for smooth muscle relaxation, blood vessel function (dilation) and effectively increasing size and contraction speed of striated muscle tissue.

Profile:
    Ingredients: Symplocos Racemosa Extract (Bark)(Standardized for Triterpenoids) N-Coumaroyldopamine N-Caffeoyldopamine
    [Symplocos Racemosa- shrub from China and South Asia; used from it's production of Triterpenoids, which are biosynthetic forms of isoprene (naturally reacts with nitrix oxide in the blood)
    I have no information of the other compounds in this product.]

Dosing:
    As stated on the bottle, I took 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening (6-8 hours later. I wouldn't recommend taking more than the recommended dosage; this is only because I doubt anyone would see any significant difference versus taking the standard four a day.

As I said before, I came into the product not expecting that much; I am glad I didn't. Compound 20 did help me cut 2% body fat (14% down to 12%), but I cannot give it credit for the gains in strength that I saw. I train at 80% max with mild cardio (occasionally). My squat went from 185 lbs to 195 lbs, but this is in line with my gains from the past 3 months. If my squat had gone up 20-25 lbs (I wish) in a month, while taking Compound 20, Id have some really good gains that I could maybe qualify to this product, but that's not what happened. The loss in 2% body fat did make me slightly harder, and more vascular; anyone that loses body fat will most likely see this change too.

Value:6/10
    Regular price from UPS Labs is $70. That's about $0.58 per pill, and about $2.33 per day (4 capsules). For what the product was claimed to do from the USPLabs rep, I wont pay $70 for the product. I would say around or less than less than $50 is fair. Get it cheap where you can to try it.

Because I did not expect a miracle, I can say that I am happy with this product and glad I tried it. I enjoyed the loss in fat, the mild hardness. It would have been nice if it did increase strength more than anything that isn't noticeable, but that may be unrealistic. Using this product with an effective Test Booster would yield incredible results for someone that is trying to cut before competition or just trying to get stronger and cut a little around the waist, etc. No need to reformulate, just stack it effectively.

Hope this helps.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Dryness
    • Hardness
    • Vascularity
    • Prevents Fat Accumulation.
    • Pricey

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.