Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Muscle Formulas > USP Labs > Asteroid Stack

USPlabs Asteroid Stack

Asteroid Stack USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (26 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 96% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Asteroid Stack (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
99.40 Buy Asteroid Stack Thousands of Supplements! Buy Asteroid Stack
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
USP Labs Anabolic Pump Reviews
Anabolic Pump (64 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
Universal Animal Pump Reviews
Animal Pump (68 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)
MuscleTech Anabolic Halo Reviews
Anabolic Halo (61 Reviews)
6.6

Related Forum Topics

Questions regarding Asteroid Stack and IF together
Hey Guys! Im currently on intermittent fasting(IF) and im wondering can i take ...

What is Asteroid Stack?
I've heard a lot about it before, but have never seen the full details. Can...

The Asteroid Stack 2.0...Bigger, badder and meaner than before! Win it now!
Alright everyone, this is the grand finale of our month long USPLabs giveaway. T...

You could win the Asteroid Stack 2.0, Jack3d Micro and Test Powder!
                      &n...

Getting Gassy: Asteroid Stack or Protein the culprit?
Hey guys, I'm new here. I am trying to lose weight plus also gain some lea...

Asteroid Stack review/questions
I want to go ahead and take this stack because its not a prohormone and some peo...

thinking of Asteroid Stack
i was wondering if the asteroid stack is that good... im being tempted to take i...

looking to use usp labs Asteroid Stack to cut weight any advise, answers, tips?
okay so heres the deal im 22 years old and my weight is about 165 i am 5'7 ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

The Asteroid Stack is a package deal from USPLabs. It consists of Prime, Anabolic Pump and PowerFull.

Prime is a non hormonal anabolic that helps the body increase strength, lean mass and protein synthesis.

Anabolic Pump is a nutrient repartitioner that primarily helps the body utilize carbohydrates at a much greater level.

PowerFull is a natural hormone optimizer, meaning it helps your body produce it's natural hormones at a maximal level. It also helps promote a deeper sleep which increases recovery.

Asteroid Stack Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Asteroid Stack Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (23)
    • Increased Energy (17)
    • Builds Intense Strength (16)
    • No Unwanted Side Effects (16)
    • Too Expensive (8)
    • Slightly Expensive (6)
    • Not Effective (3)
    • Bad Taste (1)
    March 13, 2010

deumcole

Reviews: 106

Age: 21

March 13, 2010
     Got this for Christmas, and it was the best Christmas present I ever got other then my Xbox 360. The pills were easy enough to take, and they didn't reak of chemicals like some other pills. Almost immediately I started to see and feel results. On my first day using this stuff I broke all my plateaus. I started hitting 405lbx12 squats, 225lb bench presses, and 45lbx12 DB flys. I started seeing good definition about week 2, and by week 4 I started to look nice and cut. My weight went from 198 to 205, but the big thing for me was the reduction in body fat. Unfortnately I only could run a 4 week cycle, which sad to say is not enough. Just when the results started really coming, the stack ran out. At $120 from BodyBuilding.com, this stack is far more than worth the price. You should probably double up and buy atleast 8-9 weeks worth, but even then it would still be cheaper then other stacks by Gaspari, BSN, & Muscle Tech.
    • No Pct Required
      February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010
       I have just finished my 10 week cycle of the Asteroid Stack.
      Beginning stats: 5'8 (5'9 on a good day haha) weight: 178Ib BF%: 15.7 (skin calipers)
      End stats: 5'8 (didnt get any taller, damn) weight 185.5Ib BF%: 12.3
      Diet: Clean bulk, not perfect at times though.
      My product run-through:
      PowerFULL: At first I was going to run the A stack without PowerFULL because of my age, but I got it for such a great price that I could not resist using it. I only used PowerFULL before bed (2 caps), and used it all 7 days instead of the required 5 days on and 2 days off. I must say that I saw a huge increase in the quality of sleep during the duration of my cycle. 5 hours of sleep felt like 8, and I woke up rested and refreshed everyday. As with most other people, the dreams I had were pretty crazy (think james bond stuff,) but thats just a sign that the supplement is doing its job.
      Prime: Overall, I actually think Prime is the most overrated product in the whole stack. Even though I saw great results, I dont quite know how much Prime truly helped me. In the past I had ran stand-alone cycles of Prime with mixed results, but some of that may be because my diet was not as good as it could have been. I definitely gained strength over my 10 weeks using it (20-30Ibs on compound lifts, 5-15 on isolation exercises), but I do not know how much of this was attributed to the Prime alone. It is also kind of weird that USPlabs has never explained exactly how it worked, but I am not asking any questions. The product worked good for me, but may not be worth the price tag to others.
      Anabolic Pump: This is in my opinion the best product in the whole stack. I am a very carb sensitive person, and Anabolic Pump really did the trick for me. I at one point actually had to bump up my carb dosage because I would start flushing after meals (if you know what I mean). My muscles were harder and denser than ever, and its pretty obvious that my glycogen levels were always good due to the amount of intensity I had in the gym. I attribute some of this to Jack3d (pre workout), but alot of credit goes to Anabolic Pump. I future staple product in any stack.
      Overall: This is a great natural stack for anyone who has the money to blow on it. I will definitely use this in the future, and try to hone in on my diet a little bit better next time. Highly suggested to anyone!!
      • No Pct Required

Joined: 4/2009
      Reviews: 38
      Reputation: +1840
      Excellent review dammit

Joined: 4/2009
      Reviews: 38
      Reputation: +1840
      Sorry bro I meant to say steelfan :)

Reputation: +1027
      Haha thanks for the compliment birdman :)

Reply #4:
      thewolf1
      thewolf1

Joined: 5/2009
      Reviews: 5
      Reputation: +8
      best review on this site young man! good info...

Reply #5:

Reputation: +1027
      Thank you very much sir!

Reply #6:
      dzwigu
      dzwigu

Joined: 3/2010
      Reputation: -4
      so to run 10 weeks i need like 4sets of that stack?

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1027
      Depends on how you dose it. If you run the 69 protocol and get the bigger 150 cap prime, then you can cut the dosage that way.

Also by only taking anabolic pump 2 times a day instead of 3 will save some cash, and only taking powerfull at night can save a little bit of cash as well.

Reply #8:

Joined: 6/2010
      Reputation: +27
      hey steelfan do you think 17 is a little to young to take this stack of products? I know it's not any pro hormone like product and just wanted to get an opinion before i look further into it.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +1027
      I think 17 is an okay age to take something like this.

Alot of people on here get there panties all in a bunch when they say you have to be 18 to take these. The only I would be cautious of is any stimulants at your age, and even then it would take a somewhat large amount to really do damage to you.

I think that 17 is fine to take this.

Reply #10:

Joined: 6/2010
      Reputation: +27
      yes thanks bro so stoked to start this then, all i have heard was positive things about these products.

Reply #11:
      skf
      skf

Joined: 5/2013
      Reputation: 0
      Im currently on intermittent fasting(IF) and im wondering can i take Asteriod stack while Fasting?? im fasting 16 hrs a day (fasting frm 11pm to 3pm). ill start my first meal at 3pm and last before 11pm. im cutting atm and trying to be as lean as possible therefor im minimizing carb. i do realize that AP required us to consume atleast 30g of carb. im currently taking Animal cut and Bsn Nitrix.

well my question is

1) can i or should i take Asteriod stack while im on IF?

2) should i or can i take AP if i consume less then 30g of crab? should i jus take prime and powerfull if consume less carb?

3) can i stack animal cut and nitrix with asteriod stack?

February 13, 2010

Raptorbh12

Reviews: 62

Age: 24

February 13, 2010
       To properly run the Asteroid Stack you need 4 bottles of Prime. 3-4 bottles of Anabolic Pump and 3 bottles of PowerFULL.
      I did buy all 11 bottles of USP products that I just listed above and had the worst 3 months of lifting in my life.
      I experienced lethargy during working out as well as tremendously decreased muscular endurance. I actually could not finish all my lifts during several workouts simply because I couldnt even lift the same weights I did the week before.
      I felt like I had Mono or HIV because I was performing so badly in the gym. I got tested and thank god I didnt but it still didnt answer why my lifts were progressively going down hill.
      All of the components in the Asteroid Stack are nothing groundbreaking or novel (except tribulus aquaticus) which is not proven in any medical journal or even mentioned...
      All of the components are herbal and I wouldnt be surprised if I spent several hundreds of dollars on 11 bottles of dried flower petals which had no effect on my body composition or strength.
      the worst part about the stack was simply the money wasted during a time in my life that money was very tight.
      My results with the Asteroid Stack were so bad that I honestly attribute everyones gains from the A-stack to the change in diet and training regime. I wanted the Asteroid Stack to work and I loved the positive feedback it had gotten online. It looked to be like some kind of underground miracle supplement and people were saying they had gains that were on par with cycles of anabolic steroids with no side effects! I put all my faith into USP Labs and consumed more calories and kept a training log for the entire cycle and every week was a progressive dissapointment. Im sorry if you do not agree with me on the Asteroid Stack but I rarely come across a supplement that has no effect on me and has 'genuine' outstanding reviews.
      If you have any questions about the Asteroid Stack or my usage please PM me rather than commenting. Thank You.
        February 3, 2013

hard01foru

Age: 39

February 3, 2013

I'm more of an endurance trainer so it may make a difference but I found asteroid stack to be one of the best stacks that I have ever taken. Since my workouts tend to be longer, i do a lot of running and the compound movements in my isometric/isotonic program all could clasify as cardio I burn a tremendous amount of calories. I didn't put on as much weight as i would have liked but did get as big as i have ever been, i had to eat every chance i got though, at times literally forcing myself. The true pay off was the definition that i got,best mid section I've ever had. The other real payoff for me was the feeling off endless energy i had. Where i used to feel drained after a workout i felt as if i were a bottomless pit of energy. I've heard others rip this stack and i hate to criticise but as of now i've only seen one pic of someone who has the proof in the pudding to show he truly is a workout demon,and said he didn't have success. I was originally turned on to the stack by several lifters that i work with who are all pushing 400+ pounds. A little pricey but if you get a deal and learn how to shave off a pill here and there than it evens out over the weeks.
        August 19, 2011

malnok

Age: 37

August 19, 2011
         Results may vary…I’m 37, 6’ 3” 195lb 11% b/f. I take in about 3000 calories daily, 200 protein with a pretty low fat intake. I workout for 1-1:15 hours a day with 30 minutes of cardio. I take off the weekend completely for rest. I work one body part each day mixing up my routine between dumbbells, barbells and machine.

This product worked very well for me and I had great gains on my lifts. I was currently in week 9 of 12. I started Asteroid Stack and I was surprised at the results. I’ll take bench for instance; I was stuck over the last 8 weeks and have not gone up in my 5x5 routine. I start with 215lb and move up 10lbs each set to 255lb last set. The first week (wk 9) on the supplements I jumped up 10lbs in each set 225-265. The following 2 (wk 10-11) weeks I added another 5lbs each week to my amazement 230-270, 235-275. Unfortunately, at the end of week 3 of taking this I hurt my shoulder which made me switch my routine on the final week (wk 12). Most other exercises had very similar results.

The price was a little discouraging at $100 for all 3 supplements. The most difficult thing was trying to remember the schedule and pill order. I took (2) PowerFULL 2x a day (before workout, before sleep), (1) AnabolicPump 3x a day (breakfast, lunch dinner), and (2) Prime (breakfast, lunch dinner on workout days). Also, I took SuperPump and SizeOn like usual.

During the time I was taking the product I had pretty good sleep and it seemed I was not as sore even though I was lifting more with intense workouts. I didn’t notice any fat loss but my girlfriend was in town and there were a couple cake and ice cream nights.

If you have any Questions, send me a message.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Sleep
        • Recovery
        May 15, 2011

kaitazoff

Reviews: 12

May 15, 2011
         after trying a lot of supplements, and getting different results from them, i decided to buy Asteroid Stack. with only 3 weeks i can say its effective. im going to take this supplement again.
        i raised my squats, i cant say exactly how much but at least 15lbs in 3 weeks.
        my diet was based on a 1.4g of protein per body pound. (i was taking 300g of protein every day)
        i gained had same weight as when i started, maybe becouse this stack burns some fat. i dont know. but i feel bigger.
        • Accused Of Taking Roids
        March 13, 2011

Age: 22

March 13, 2011
         Let me start off by stating I am a US Marine and 22 years old. I am not "out of shape" but wanted something to help me get look I've all ways wanted. I've also been using this product for only 2 months.

Weight loss - my first month I lost around 10 lbs. I am 6' 7" and dropped from 242 to 232 and now I'm back to 242. My waist was measured at 38 inches for all my uniforms. I now tape at 37 inches which brings me to...

Muscle Gain - I work out 6 days a week twice a week. Lift 6 times a week and abs/cardio 6 times a week. It's hard to gain much weight in the Marine Corps but since I've started using this I've noticed my midsection looks better than it has in my life and my shoulders are seeing the same results. As I stated before I gained 10 lbs while losing an inch from my waist but my neck measures at 17 1/2 inches from 17 inches before. So I'm definately seeing gains and losses where I want.

Sleep - I sleep better on this stack with less sleep. Which is definately a plus because I use Jack3d as my pre-workout and, between that and my job, sometimes it's hard for me to get out of "work mode". I've noticed that I've started dreaming more since I started taking this.

Endurance - Between this and the Jack3d I don't want to leave the gym some days. I honestly have to keep myself on a time table and leave when I hit my time limit. I can feel my muscles hurting but I can feel that I have one more rep that I can do.

Strength gains - I have never been very good at lifting weights and only got back into lifting this past year. When I go to the gym now I keep wanting to test new maxes. (For example I went up 40 lbs on my bench max in the past 2 months.) This is helping me do things that I've all ways had troubles with in the past.

Recovery - this is huge! I can leave the gym and barely open my water bottle some nights. Before when I did this I could still feel tight a couple days later. Now I can wake up in the morning feeling a little tight and feel all most no tightness as I stretch.

Only negative comments I really have to make about this stack is the fact I sometimes get wierd after tastes and it's hard to remember to dose if you have a busy schedule with a lot on your mind. Both are trivial.

Overall I give this a 9/10. Great stack. I would def. recommend it to others.

I will add this here, as I said before I used Jack3d with this product and I also use Syntha-6 as a meal between my afternoon and evening meal.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Better Sleep
        • Great Recovery Time

Joined: 2/2010
          Reviews: 8
          Reputation: +741
          Hold on, am I reading you right? Did you say you lost 10 lbs in the first month of use...and gained 10 lbs in the second month?

stevejacob
          stevejacob

Reputation: +7
          awesome review. thanks brotha!

Reputation: +9
          If it helps to clarify I am in Afghanistan and nutrition is kind of hard while deployed. Plus I live in a tent. So the loss/gain seems extreme. I also stated I lost an inch off my waist during the gain. You can also give or take 5 lbs because the scales we use here are all ways breaking and I have to average what I get between the scales...

Reply #4:

Joined: 2/2010
          Reviews: 8
          Reputation: +741
          Gotcha. Well Im gunna go ahead and assume you are American. Thank you for serving our country.

Reply #5:
          Manimal
          Manimal

Joined: 11/2009
          Reviews: 55
          Reputation: +3478
          Good review man.

My brother is also a Marine and since he joined the Corps a couple years ago, he has been skinny as hell. So I definitely see what you are saying. He's due back from a tour here soon and I can't imagine how small he's gonna be.

Thank you for your service!

Reply #6:

Reputation: +9
          I had gained a few pounds out here due to the fact that with work hours it was hard to find time to work out. I'm not calling this stuff a miracle drug or anything. I just think it does what it says it will. Thanks for the appreciaton too!

October 16, 2010

irr26

Reviews: 12

October 16, 2010
           Alright , I just joined this site so I have many reviews on products i have recently taken i find all of the reviews i read helpful and i hate getting scammed like anyone else through promotion and I dont fall for advertising haha but I heard about this and I took e jack3d which was a ok product ya know but I live in the local area where USP Labs is based and i heard some stuff about the stack so I thought hell ill invest for my local buds . So i got all three of those bad boys and I couldnt have been more dissapinted it sucks sucks sucks. But i dont wanna dis it too much cuz im young and i hear alot about test boosters and crap that promotes increased hormone levels is pretty useless on someone my age so that may be the case, but It was a terrible waste of money, thank god i got some money back from GNC since they have a lax return policy haha but yeah if ur under 21 this is a waste of money big waste, I got weaker if anything, and my energy got worse so idk what the hell it is with some of these supps but they have the reverse effect the word supplement promotes, either way sorry to be a downer, hope USP improves there products. for the supplement industrys sake
          Pros:
          Cons:
            • Waste Of Time
            • Not A Good Investment
            • Usp Makes Me Sad
            power22
            power22

Joined: 2/2011
            Reviews: 16
            Reputation: +13
            You must have been something wrong.
            Did you eat anough with prime?? and same for AP, you need carbs for it to work. and powerfull is more for recovery.

October 8, 2010

14him

Age: 43

October 8, 2010
             I like Prime alone and powerful alone. The anabolic is supposed to enhance the effectiveness of the other two. If I had to estimate as a stack I say it would be a 5% enhancement but not worth the major expense to me. Please see my reviews to Prime and powerful I really like them.
            September 12, 2010

Reviews: 17

Age: 17

September 12, 2010
             So i ran a 12 week cycle of the Asteroid Stack except i replaced PowerFULL with ZMA. I ran this stack on a bulk so my calories were about 500-600 above maintenance. I ate very clean every meal and made sure i took my pills every day. I was very impressed with the strength and size i gained. I went from 168-182 while lower my body fat by about 2%. My chest went from 37 5/8-42. My arms went from 14 1/4-15 1/2. My waist went from 34 1/8-31 5/8. shoulders 47 1/4-49 1/8. Legs 22 3/8-24 1/2. My strength went up on every lift but mainly on my bench which went from 245-300 and my squat went from 295-325. I felt much stronger and powerful in the gym and was approached MANY times at the gym on what i was taking. My usual response was "creatine and protein" because i didn't want them to know my secret haha. Overall, this is a great product and i'd recommend it to everyone looking to gain size and strength. I will definitely be running this again in the near future.
            • Accused Of Taking Roids
            tommyboy
            tommyboy

Joined: 5/2010
            Reputation: +19
            Damn lol your bench went up more than ur squat and now there almost even in weight thats crazy .. but nice review dude

Joined: 11/2009
            Reviews: 17
            Reputation: +184
            haha yeah man. i never thought legs were important when i first started training so there not as big and strong as they should be.

thedan
            thedan

Joined: 1/2010
            Reviews: 18
            Reputation: +39
            Fu&*% yeah dude nice review. Like the details, will be trying this stack soon.

Have you used Asteroid Stack? Submit your own Review!