Asteroid Stack

By: USPlabs

Asteroid Stack is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by USP Labs. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.

Does Asteroid Stack work?

So i ran a 12 week cycle of the Asteroid Stack except i replaced PowerFULL with ZMA. I ran this stack on a bulk so my calories were about 500-600 above maintenance. I ate very clean every meal and made sure i took my pills every day. I was very impressed with the strength and size i gained. I went from 168-182 while lower my body fat by about 2%. My chest went from 37 5/8-42. My arms went from 14 1/4-15 1/2. My waist went from 34 1/8-31 5/8. shoulders 47 1/4-49 1/8. Legs 22 3/8-24 1/2. My strength went up on every lift but mainly on my bench which went from 245-300 and my squat went from 295-325. I felt much stronger and powerful in the gym and was approached MANY times at the gym on what i was taking. My usual response was "creatine and protein" because i didn't want them to know my secret haha. Overall, this is a great product and i'd recommend it to everyone looking to gain size and strength. I will definitely be running this again in the near future.
  • Accused Of Taking Roids
  • Slightly Expensive

Let me start off by stating I am a US Marine and 22 years old. I am not "out of shape" but wanted something to help me get look I've all ways wanted. I've also been using this product for only 2 months.

Weight loss - my first month I lost around 10 lbs. I am 6' 7" and dropped from 242 to 232 and now I'm back to 242. My waist was measured at 38 inches for all my uniforms. I now tape at 37 inches which brings me to...

Muscle Gain - I work out 6 days a week twice a week. Lift 6 times a week and abs/cardio 6 times a week. It's hard to gain much weight in the Marine Corps but since I've started using this I've noticed my midsection looks better than it has in my life and my shoulders are seeing the same results. As I stated before I gained 10 lbs while losing an inch from my waist but my neck measures at 17 1/2 inches from 17 inches before. So I'm definately seeing gains and losses where I want.

Sleep - I sleep better on this stack with less sleep. Which is definately a plus because I use Jack3d as my pre-workout and, between that and my job, sometimes it's hard for me to get out of "work mode". I've noticed that I've started dreaming more since I started taking this.

Endurance - Between this and the Jack3d I don't want to leave the gym some days. I honestly have to keep myself on a time table and leave when I hit my time limit. I can feel my muscles hurting but I can feel that I have one more rep that I can do.

Strength gains - I have never been very good at lifting weights and only got back into lifting this past year. When I go to the gym now I keep wanting to test new maxes. (For example I went up 40 lbs on my bench max in the past 2 months.) This is helping me do things that I've all ways had troubles with in the past.

Recovery - this is huge! I can leave the gym and barely open my water bottle some nights. Before when I did this I could still feel tight a couple days later. Now I can wake up in the morning feeling a little tight and feel all most no tightness as I stretch.

Only negative comments I really have to make about this stack is the fact I sometimes get wierd after tastes and it's hard to remember to dose if you have a busy schedule with a lot on your mind. Both are trivial.

Overall I give this a 9/10. Great stack. I would def. recommend it to others.

I will add this here, as I said before I used Jack3d with this product and I also use Syntha-6 as a meal between my afternoon and evening meal.
  • Better Sleep
  • Great Recovery Time

To properly run the Asteroid Stack you need 4 bottles of Prime. 3-4 bottles of Anabolic Pump and 3 bottles of PowerFULL.
I did buy all 11 bottles of USP products that I just listed above and had the worst 3 months of lifting in my life.
I experienced lethargy during working out as well as tremendously decreased...
I experienced lethargy during working out as well as tremendously decreased muscular endurance. I actually could not finish all my lifts during several workouts simply because I couldnt even lift the same weights I did the week before.
I felt like I had Mono or HIV because I was performing so badly in the gym. I got tested and thank god I didnt but it still didnt answer why my lifts were progressively going down hill.
All of the components in the Asteroid Stack are nothing groundbreaking or novel (except tribulus aquaticus) which is not proven in any medical journal or even mentioned...
All of the components are herbal and I wouldnt be surprised if I spent several hundreds of dollars on 11 bottles of dried flower petals which had no effect on my body composition or strength.
the worst part about the stack was simply the money wasted during a time in my life that money was very tight.
My results with the Asteroid Stack were so bad that I honestly attribute everyones gains from the A-stack to the change in diet and training regime. I wanted the Asteroid Stack to work and I loved the positive feedback it had gotten online. It looked to be like some kind of underground miracle supplement and people were saying they had gains that were on par with cycles of anabolic steroids with no side effects! I put all my faith into USP Labs and consumed more calories and kept a training log for the entire cycle and every week was a progressive dissapointment. Im sorry if you do not agree with me on the Asteroid Stack but I rarely come across a supplement that has no effect on me and has 'genuine' outstanding reviews.
If you have any questions about the Asteroid Stack or my usage please PM me rather than commenting. Thank You.
 Cons:

I have just finished my 10 week cycle of the Asteroid Stack.
Beginning stats: 5'8 (5'9 on a good day haha) weight: 178Ib BF%: 15.7 (skin calipers)
End stats: 5'8 (didnt get any taller, damn) weight 185.5Ib BF%: 12.3
Diet: Clean bulk, not perfect at times though.
My product run-through:
I have just finished my 10 week cycle of the Asteroid Stack.
End stats: 5'8 (didnt get any taller, damn) weight 185.5Ib BF%: 12.3
Diet: Clean bulk, not perfect at times though.
My product run-through:
PowerFULL: At first I was going to run the A stack without PowerFULL because of my age, but I got it for such a great price that I could not resist using it. I only used PowerFULL before bed (2 caps), and used it all 7 days instead of the required 5 days on and 2 days off. I must say that I saw a huge increase in the quality of sleep during the duration of my cycle. 5 hours of sleep felt like 8, and I woke up rested and refreshed everyday. As with most other people, the dreams I had were pretty crazy (think james bond stuff,) but thats just a sign that the supplement is doing its job.
Prime: Overall, I actually think Prime is the most overrated product in the whole stack. Even though I saw great results, I dont quite know how much Prime truly helped me. In the past I had ran stand-alone cycles of Prime with mixed results, but some of that may be because my diet was not as good as it could have been. I definitely gained strength over my 10 weeks using it (20-30Ibs on compound lifts, 5-15 on isolation exercises), but I do not know how much of this was attributed to the Prime alone. It is also kind of weird that USPlabs has never explained exactly how it worked, but I am not asking any questions. The product worked good for me, but may not be worth the price tag to others.
Anabolic Pump: This is in my opinion the best product in the whole stack. I am a very carb sensitive person, and Anabolic Pump really did the trick for me. I at one point actually had to bump up my carb dosage because I would start flushing after meals (if you know what I mean). My muscles were harder and denser than ever, and its pretty obvious that my glycogen levels were always good due to the amount of intensity I had in the gym. I attribute some of this to Jack3d (pre workout), but alot of credit goes to Anabolic Pump. I future staple product in any stack.
Overall: This is a great natural stack for anyone who has the money to blow on it. I will definitely use this in the future, and try to hone in on my diet a little bit better next time. Highly suggested to anyone!!
  • No Unwanted Side Effects

Results may vary...I'm 37, 6' 3" 195lb 11% b/f. I take in about 3000 calories daily, 200 protein with a pretty low fat intake. I workout for 1-1:15 hours a day with 30 minutes of cardio. I take off the weekend completely for rest. I work one body part each day mixing up my routine between dumbbells, barbells and machine.

This product worked very well for me and I had great gains on my lifts. I was currently in week 9 of 12. I started Asteroid Stack and I was surprised at the results. I'll take bench for instance; I was stuck over the last 8 weeks and have not gone up in my 5x5 routine. I start with 215lb and move up 10lbs each set to 255lb last set. The first week (wk 9) on the supplements I jumped up 10lbs in each set 225-265. The following 2 (wk 10-11) weeks I added another 5lbs each week to my amazement 230-270, 235-275. Unfortunately, at the end of week 3 of taking this I hurt my shoulder which made me switch my routine on the final week (wk 12). Most other exercises had very similar results.

The price was a little discouraging at $100 for all 3 supplements. The most difficult thing was trying to remember the schedule and pill order. I took (2) PowerFULL 2x a day (before workout, before sleep), (1) AnabolicPump 3x a day (breakfast, lunch dinner), and (2) Prime (breakfast, lunch dinner on workout days). Also, I took SuperPump and SizeOn like usual.

During the time I was taking the product I had pretty good sleep and it seemed I was not as sore even though I was lifting more with intense workouts. I didn't notice any fat loss but my girlfriend was in town and there were a couple cake and ice cream nights.

If you have any Questions, send me a message.
  • Recovery
  • Good Sleep
  • Slightly Expensive

I like Prime alone and powerful alone. The anabolic is supposed to enhance the effectiveness of the other two. If I had to estimate as a stack I say it would be a 5% enhancement but not worth the major expense to me. Please see my reviews to Prime and powerful I really like them.
  • Builds Intense Strength

hi every one i have been on stack for 5 weeks and have just added Pink Magic last week and must say so far so good getting nice hard muscle and more size few vains and most of all huge strength gains and lean up with out loosing any kgs on scales i take Prime with food 6 caps a day anabolic 20 mins before meals 3 times a day and power full 2 before work out and 3 before bed only just add ed pink and do same as Prime but add 2 caps 30 min before work out i cant wait for another month to see more muscle i curious if any one takes stack same as me it is a lot of caps per day
  • Make Training Easier And More Enjoyable
  • Slightly Expensive

Started the stack about 10 weeks back. I took the stack according to the pamphlet included and the one provided off of their website. I bought the stack from GNC from the employee who sold it to me for $100. It included the 150 count of Prime.

I had great results with the stack. I shed about 15 lbs of weight(ALL FAT), while increasing my strength tremendously.

I'm just starting out and with a lot of body fat and no strength this seemed to even me out. I am benching more than I weigh now for once.

This seemed to shed my body of fat in the right places, and replace it with lean muscle. I don't feel like I've transformed by body, I can just tell by my waist measurement it worked. I am taped all the time in the Air Force, at least once a week and in 10.5 weeks I dropped 2.0 inches from my waist and my strength increased. I went up 15 lbs on bench, and 15 on almost every exercise, but the biggest gift was the fat loss.

I did have some problems with the stack at this point. I stopped the stack this week. As soon as I would take my AB and eat my meal 15 to 20 mins later it was cause my stomach to get tremendously upset and eventually vomit. I mean bad. Anywhere! at work, at the gym, driving the car, and it wouldn't stop until it was all gone. It has been the worst 4-5 days of my life. I felit like I've had the flu.

I thought I had gotten some bad food. So i stopped all supps for 4 days, introduced them one by one and the AB and Prime rocked my world. I have no idea what happened. I haven't gotten this sick since college and that included a lot of beer.

I have no idea but AB stacked Prime and a meal spelled disaster for me at week 10+. I am pleased to have tried the stack, which also included Kre-Alkyln 1500 and Dymatize Elite Whey, I've dropped down to the 250s from 300s for the first time in 6 years.

If anyone wants a half bottle of AB, and PowerFULL let me know!!

• Upset Gi
  • Stomach!!

I just finished my cycle. I started at 155lbs and was a little bit under my normal weight due to a long cut. My average weight being around 162lbs. I'm now 172lbs because of this stack, proper diet, and lifting heavy. I only gained 2lbs of fat from this bulk which is really good. This stack is very impressive. I believe I didn't reach my full potential because the first month I wasn't consuming enough carbs and I wasn't lifting heavy enough. I still saw gains even with that routine. As soon as I bumped up my carbs, lifted with a 5set x 8rep's my strength and gains shot through the roof. My lifts went from 10-20lb strength increase. I didn't experience any side effects from any of the supplements. I have been asked by four people now if I was useing steroids. It is annoying but I take it as a compliment. This body is from hard work, proper diet, dedication, and ofcourse the Asteroid Stack! This stack is a great for its price. I suggest buying online because you will save a ton of money. Each product in this stack is great by itself but unless you do the full stack you won't be getting its true potential.
  • Accused Of Taking Roids
deumcole

March 13, 2010

Got this for Christmas, and it was the best Christmas present I ever got other then my Xbox 360. The pills were easy enough to take, and they didn't reak of chemicals like some other pills. Almost immediately I started to see and feel results. On my first day using this stuff I broke all my plateaus. I started hitting 405lbx12 squats, 225lb bench presses, and 45lbx12 DB flys. I started seeing good definition about week 2, and by week 4 I started to look nice and cut. My weight went from 198 to 205, but the big thing for me was the reduction in body fat. Unfortnately I only could run a 4 week cycle, which sad to say is not enough. Just when the results started really coming, the stack ran out. At $120 from BodyBuilding.com, this stack is far more than worth the price. You should probably double up and buy atleast 8-9 weeks worth, but even then it would still be cheaper then other stacks by Gaspari, BSN, & Muscle Tech.
  • No Unwanted Side Effects
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.