Asteroid Stack

By USPlabs
Asteroid Stack USPlabs
7.9/10
(Weighted average based on 26 Reviews)

Ranks #5 of 36 (better than 89%)
in Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Demolish

This is a great product and i'd recommend it to everyone looking to gain size and strength

So i ran a 12 week cycle of the Asteroid Stack except i replaced PowerFULL with ZMA. I ran this stack on a bulk so my calories were about 500-600 above maintenance. I ate very clean every meal and made sure i took my pills every day. I was very impressed with the strength and size i gained. I went from 168-182 while lower my body fat by about 2%. My chest went from 37 5/8-42. My arms went from 14 1/4-15 1/2. My waist went from 34 1/8-31 5/8. shoulders 47 1/4-49 1/8. Legs 22 3/8-24 1/2. My strength went up on every lift but mainly on my bench which went from 245-300 and my squat went from 295-325. I felt much stronger and powerful in the gym and was approached MANY times at the gym on what i was taking. My usual response was "creatine and protein" because i didn't want them to know my secret haha. Overall, this is a great product and i'd recommend it to everyone looking to gain size and strength. I will definitely be running this again in the near future.

• Accused Of Taking Roids

Posted September 12, 2010
Damn lol your bench went up more than ur squat and now there almost even in weight thats crazy .. but nice review dude

Demolish

Posted September 12, 2010
haha yeah man. i never thought legs were important when i first started training so there not as big and strong as they should be.

thedan

Posted September 12, 2010
Fu&*% yeah dude nice review. Like the details, will be trying this stack soon.

BroMontana88's Asteroid Stack Review

Let me start off by stating I am a US Marine and 22 years old. I am not "out of shape" but wanted something to help me get look I've all ways wanted. I've also been using this product for only 2 months.

Weight loss - my first month I lost around 10 lbs. I am 6' 7" and dropped from 242 to 232 and now I'm back to 242. My waist was measured at 38 inches for all my uniforms. I now tape at 37 inches which brings me to...

Muscle Gain - I work out 6 days a week twice a week. Lift 6 times a week and abs/cardio 6 times a week. It's hard to gain much weight in the Marine Corps but since I've started using this I've noticed my midsection looks better than it has in my life and my shoulders are seeing the same results. As I stated before I gained 10 lbs while losing an inch from my waist but my neck measures at 17 1/2 inches from 17 inches before. So I'm definately seeing gains and losses where I want.

Sleep - I sleep better on this stack with less sleep. Which is definately a plus because I use Jack3d as my pre-workout and, between that and my job, sometimes it's hard for me to get out of "work mode". I've noticed that I've started dreaming more since I started taking this.

Endurance - Between this and the Jack3d I don't want to leave the gym some days. I honestly have to keep myself on a time table and leave when I hit my time limit. I can feel my muscles hurting but I can feel that I have one more rep that I can do.

Strength gains - I have never been very good at lifting weights and only got back into lifting this past year. When I go to the gym now I keep wanting to test new maxes. (For example I went up 40 lbs on my bench max in the past 2 months.) This is helping me do things that I've all ways had troubles with in the past.

Recovery - this is huge! I can leave the gym and barely open my water bottle some nights. Before when I did this I could still feel tight a couple days later. Now I can wake up in the morning feeling a little tight and feel all most no tightness as I stretch.

Only negative comments I really have to make about this stack is the fact I sometimes get wierd after tastes and it's hard to remember to dose if you have a busy schedule with a lot on your mind. Both are trivial.

Overall I give this a 9/10. Great stack. I would def. recommend it to others.

I will add this here, as I said before I used Jack3d with this product and I also use Syntha-6 as a meal between my afternoon and evening meal.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Great Recovery Time

toolhead

Posted March 13, 2011
    Hold on, am I reading you right? Did you say you lost 10 lbs in the first month of use...and gained 10 lbs in the second month?

Posted March 13, 2011
    awesome review. thanks brotha!

Posted March 13, 2011
    If it helps to clarify I am in Afghanistan and nutrition is kind of hard while deployed. Plus I live in a tent. So the loss/gain seems extreme. I also stated I lost an inch off my waist during the gain. You can also give or take 5 lbs because the scales we use here are all ways breaking and I have to average what I get between the scales...

toolhead

Posted March 13, 2011
    Gotcha. Well Im gunna go ahead and assume you are American. Thank you for serving our country.

Manimal

Good review man.

My brother is also a Marine and since he joined the Corps a couple years ago, he has been skinny as hell. So I definitely see what you are saying. He's due back from a tour here soon and I can't imagine how small he's gonna be.

Thank you for your service!

Posted March 14, 2011
    I had gained a few pounds out here due to the fact that with work hours it was hard to find time to work out. I'm not calling this stuff a miracle drug or anything. I just think it does what it says it will. Thanks for the appreciaton too!

Raptorbh12

To properly run the Asteroid Stack you need 4 bottles of Prime. 3-4 bottles of Anabolic Pump and 3 bottles of PowerFULL.
    I did buy all 11 bottles of USP products that I just listed above and had the worst 3 months of lifting in my life.
    I experienced lethargy during working out as well as tremendously decreased muscular endurance. I actually could not finish all my lifts during several workouts simply because I couldnt even lift the same weights I did the week before.
    I felt like I had Mono or HIV because I was performing so badly in the gym. I got tested and thank god I didnt but it still didnt answer why my lifts were progressively going down hill.
    All of the components in the Asteroid Stack are nothing groundbreaking or novel (except tribulus aquaticus) which is not proven in any medical journal or even mentioned...
    All of the components are herbal and I wouldnt be surprised if I spent several hundreds of dollars on 11 bottles of dried flower petals which had no effect on my body composition or strength.
    the worst part about the stack was simply the money wasted during a time in my life that money was very tight.
    My results with the Asteroid Stack were so bad that I honestly attribute everyones gains from the A-stack to the change in diet and training regime. I wanted the Asteroid Stack to work and I loved the positive feedback it had gotten online. It looked to be like some kind of underground miracle supplement and people were saying they had gains that were on par with cycles of anabolic steroids with no side effects! I put all my faith into USP Labs and consumed more calories and kept a training log for the entire cycle and every week was a progressive dissapointment. Im sorry if you do not agree with me on the Asteroid Stack but I rarely come across a supplement that has no effect on me and has 'genuine' outstanding reviews.
    If you have any questions about the Asteroid Stack or my usage please PM me rather than commenting. Thank You.

steelfan10

This is a great natural stack for anyone who has the money to blow on it

I have just finished my 10 week cycle of the Asteroid Stack.
      Beginning stats: 5'8 (5'9 on a good day haha) weight: 178Ib BF%: 15.7 (skin calipers)
      End stats: 5'8 (didnt get any taller, damn) weight 185.5Ib BF%: 12.3
      I have just finished my 10 week cycle of the Asteroid Stack.
      End stats: 5'8 (didnt get any taller, damn) weight 185.5Ib BF%: 12.3
      Diet: Clean bulk, not perfect at times though.
      My product run-through:
      PowerFULL: At first I was going to run the A stack without PowerFULL because of my age, but I got it for such a great price that I could not resist using it. I only used PowerFULL before bed (2 caps), and used it all 7 days instead of the required 5 days on and 2 days off. I must say that I saw a huge increase in the quality of sleep during the duration of my cycle. 5 hours of sleep felt like 8, and I woke up rested and refreshed everyday. As with most other people, the dreams I had were pretty crazy (think james bond stuff,) but thats just a sign that the supplement is doing its job.
      Prime: Overall, I actually think Prime is the most overrated product in the whole stack. Even though I saw great results, I dont quite know how much Prime truly helped me. In the past I had ran stand-alone cycles of Prime with mixed results, but some of that may be because my diet was not as good as it could have been. I definitely gained strength over my 10 weeks using it (20-30Ibs on compound lifts, 5-15 on isolation exercises), but I do not know how much of this was attributed to the Prime alone. It is also kind of weird that USPlabs has never explained exactly how it worked, but I am not asking any questions. The product worked good for me, but may not be worth the price tag to others.
      Anabolic Pump: This is in my opinion the best product in the whole stack. I am a very carb sensitive person, and Anabolic Pump really did the trick for me. I at one point actually had to bump up my carb dosage because I would start flushing after meals (if you know what I mean). My muscles were harder and denser than ever, and its pretty obvious that my glycogen levels were always good due to the amount of intensity I had in the gym. I attribute some of this to Jack3d (pre workout), but alot of credit goes to Anabolic Pump. I future staple product in any stack.
      Overall: This is a great natural stack for anyone who has the money to blow on it. I will definitely use this in the future, and try to hone in on my diet a little bit better next time. Highly suggested to anyone!!

birdman2211

Excellent review dammit

birdman2211

Posted February 22, 2010
      Sorry bro I meant to say steelfan :)

Posted February 22, 2010
      Haha thanks for the compliment birdman :)

Posted February 22, 2010
      best review on this site young man! good info...

Posted February 22, 2010
      Thank you very much sir!

Posted February 23, 2010
      so to run 10 weeks i need like 4sets of that stack?

Posted February 23, 2010
      Depends on how you dose it. If you run the 69 protocol and get the bigger 150 cap prime, then you can cut the dosage that way.

Also by only taking anabolic pump 2 times a day instead of 3 will save some cash, and only taking powerfull at night can save a little bit of cash as well.

Posted February 23, 2010
      hey steelfan do you think 17 is a little to young to take this stack of products? I know it's not any pro hormone like product and just wanted to get an opinion before i look further into it.

Posted February 23, 2010
      I think 17 is an okay age to take something like this.

Alot of people on here get there panties all in a bunch when they say you have to be 18 to take these. The only I would be cautious of is any stimulants at your age, and even then it would take a somewhat large amount to really do damage to you.

I think that 17 is fine to take this.

Posted February 23, 2010
      yes thanks bro so stoked to start this then, all i have heard was positive things about these products.

skf
      (0)

Posted February 23, 2010
      Im currently on intermittent fasting(IF) and im wondering can i take Asteriod stack while Fasting?? im fasting 16 hrs a day (fasting frm 11pm to 3pm). ill start my first meal at 3pm and last before 11pm. im cutting atm and trying to be as lean as possible therefor im minimizing carb. i do realize that AP required us to consume atleast 30g of carb. im currently taking Animal cut and Bsn Nitrix.

well my question is

1) can i or should i take Asteriod stack while im on IF?

2) should i or can i take AP if i consume less then 30g of crab? should i jus take prime and powerfull if consume less carb?

3) can i stack animal cut and nitrix with asteriod stack?

I have to say the Asteroid Stack is incredible

Honestly I have to say the Asteroid Stack is incredible, i used it for two months and saw incredible effects. gain in strength and muscle mass, decrease in body fat, and awesome energy that actually felt natural, it didnt mess with my cardio like most supps so that was a plus. would def reccomend

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Builds Intense Strength
      • Burns Fat

This stack is awesome

This stack is awesome. if you have a good clean diet and follow the diet included, people will be saying that guy is on the juice lol. but seriously if you can afford it, you will be happy. i bought mine individually off of amazon for around 90 to 100 dollars.

Posted March 25, 2010
          Fyi i just calculated all my gains on the A-stack
          Row up 33%
          shrug up 41%
          40 degree leg press up 36%
          Shoulder press up 27%
          Seated shrug up 77%
          these are just a few that i caluclted. all lifts went up while on this.

Posted March 25, 2010
          DAMN i was just doing the calculations on my calculator thats some heavy increases. So PRIME should only be used if ur bulking looking for size. Not if your aiming lean strengh without the size

Posted March 25, 2010
          im not for sure n the science of it bro, but i can say that the muscles you see in my profile picture were not there in January of this year. You might be able to get away with some strength witout the size. my guess would be to keep a low carb diet but have high calories still. im sure one of the more educated guy could elaborate on it.

Posted March 25, 2010
          you are right it does help you absorb your nutrients from your food better. But i would say yes this is ment for a bulk. But for bulking you want your carbs wayyy up you wanna shoot for at least 2-3 grams per pound of carbs and 1-2 grams of protien per pound. Carbs are very important for building mass and muscle

14him

I like Prime alone and powerful alone

I like Prime alone and powerful alone. The anabolic is supposed to enhance the effectiveness of the other two. If I had to estimate as a stack I say it would be a 5% enhancement but not worth the major expense to me. Please see my reviews to Prime and powerful I really like them.

• Builds Intense Strength

Just added Pink Magic last week and must say so far so good

hi every one i have been on stack for 5 weeks and have just added Pink Magic last week and must say so far so good getting nice hard muscle and more size few vains and most of all huge strength gains and lean up with out loosing any kgs on scales i take Prime with food 6 caps a day anabolic 20 mins before meals 3 times a day and power full 2 before work out and 3 before bed only just add ed pink and do same as Prime but add 2 caps 30 min before work out i cant wait for another month to see more muscle i curious if any one takes stack same as me it is a lot of caps per day

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Make Training Easier And More Enjoyable

Excellent stack

Excellent stack. Ran for 10 weeks. Did 2 Anabolic-Pumps a day, 3 PowerFULL (before bed) and did 69 Protocol on Prime. Final results: 13 pounds gained on scale and went down two belt notches. Followed the Freak Workout and nutrition plan from USP. The great thing is I had no sides and have kept all my gains. Highly recommended if you are serious about results.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Kept All Gains
          • No Pct Required
          • No Unwanted Side Effects

Posted January 31, 2010
            what is the 69 protocol?

Posted January 31, 2010
            69 prtocol is take 6 prime on off days and 9 on training days

Well, before purchasing this stack, I decided to research it, and I found most reviews on each single product to be quite good so I decided to go for it. I recently got back into the gym quite hard in the last two months after deciding its time to change my body lol. Anyway, I started with Jack3d, and for the price, and the ingredients, or lack-there of, it cannot be beat. It gave me great energy, focus, and many people didn't feel the pumps, but I did. I had bought NO Xplode before this, and used it maybe a total of 4 times, and had to return it due to the bathroom situation. Jack3d blew it out of the water. As for the rest of the stack, I cannot say anything but good things about it. I always had a hard time losing weight, regardless of diet and routine on check, I just couldn't stay motivated. So far this stack has really been a miracle for me. I just finished a bottle of Prime and PowerFULL, and have some AnabolicPump left. I started at 312 Lbs @ 6'1, and so far Im down to 291. Nothing but inches and fat loss, I can see myself defining nicely. Strength is up, and I'm retaining gains. I honestly have not changed my eating habits, I've been eating as I wish, but I'm not able to eat 1/4th of what I used to eat lol. After seeing results like these, it's what has been keeping me motivated and I think this time, Im going to stick it out. I ordered another bottle of Prime and PowerFULL and cannot wait for them to come in, and continue my progress. I have to throw all the credit towards USP's way because they're the ones changing me right now. All I'm doing is going to the gym. I recommend this to anyone really, give it a shot. I was skeptical at first, but everyone reacts differently. Hope this was helpful to some of you. I normally don't do reviews, but I just made an account to share my story. I'll keep you guys updated, as the weight is dropping quite rapidly lol. Goodluck guys!

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Leaner Look
            • Melts Fat Mass
            • Great Strength Gains