Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Muscle Formulas > USP Labs > Anabolic Pump

USPlabs Anabolic Pump

Anabolic Pump USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (64 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
NO-Xplode (356 Reviews)
6.9
MHP Dark Matter Reviews
Dark Matter (109 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3 Reviews
Speed X3 (35 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Nutrient repartitioners like Slin-sane, Anabolic Pump, etc. Do they work and how
I just got a couple bottles of Slin-sane to try to do a Lean bulk or continue re...

USP Labs Anabolic Pump $19.91 (Insulin mimicker)
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/new-anabolic-pump-60-caps.html Not s...

Stacking Anabolic Pump, Mass hgh, Nolvadren xt & Test powder usp labs safe?
Hello, i am going to use this supplement stack as a recomp affect i want to gain...

Stacking the new Anabolic Pump and old one?
I was looking around nutraplanet and i saw both the OG Anabolic Pump and the new...

Misterjaydub's GET HUGE Log
Figured this may be helpful in others gaining insight on how I train.  I ch...

Anabolic Pump, Glycobol or Slin Shot for cut?
Hey Guys I am begining my cut soon and I was considering adding a nutrient parti...

Philippines (metro manila) - 1 nitrox, 1 zma, 1 recreate, 2 Anabolic Pump etc
Hi guys, I'm selling products here in the metro manila area. I kinda bought...

Add Cuts/M-Stak or Oxy Elite/Compound 20/Anabolic Pump to my stack?
I've been a die-hard Animal/Universal fan for a few years now. Animal Pak, ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Anabolic Pump is a powerful supplement that is designed to maximize the bodies effective utilization of carbohydrates. Many users have shown positive results in muscle and strength gains as well as reporting increased muscle fullness, and improvements in body composition (increase muscle, less fat).

Anabolic Pump Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Anabolic Pump Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Allows Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat (36)
  • Improves Body Composition (31)
  • Builds Muscle (27)
  • Endurance Increase (19)
  • A Little Pricey (16)
  • Difficult To Time Before All Carb Loaded Meals (14)
  • King Of Expensive For What It Does (9)
  • Has You Running To The Bathroom (8)
September 5, 2012

Age: 25

September 5, 2012
 Ok fellas I am hear to share with you my experience with this unique product from usplabs.

AP is a new category of supplement called a Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer (SIMS). A SIMS is a substance that stimulates muscle cells to suck up glucose better than Insulin. Unlike Insulin, a SIMS blocks glucose uptake in fat cells while promoting lipolysis/fat loss. AP also activates GLUT4 in striated muscle cells without exercise or insulin. GLUT4 is a transport protein that is responsible for glucose disposal in muscle and fat cells. GLUT4 is activated by Insulin, exercise, or AP.

Profile:
Phellodendron (Bark), Crape Mertle (Lagerstroemia Speciosia)(Stem). After doing some research I learned that phellodendron is used for osteoarthritis, weight loss obesity, and is also a vasodilator. As far as the other ingredients go I couldnt find much other than that crape mertal can be used as an appetite suppression.

Dosing: The new AP formula comes in 750mg capsules compared to the old formula wich was 700mg capsules. Basically I would take 1 capsule 30 mins before my carb containing breakfast and then I would take one capsule 30mins before my pre workout meal. I feel this new formulas dosing is a lot more convenient than the old simply because it is less pills to remember to take. I would also like to note that I was consuming upwards of 60 carbs with my meals when dosing AP.

Ok now while I wasn't to impressed with ingredient profile The effectiveness is were AP shined. normally I am a super vascular person but while dosing AP my veins were unreal. Last week after breakfast I was sitting on the couch next to my son and he touched my arms and said wow daddy you have lots of lines like Goku. That was the icing on the cake for me. I didn't notice anything different in the gym while dosing anabolic pump but I got it for the nutrient Partitioning and I feel it did that.

Value:7/10
I am not one to really put a value on results and this product exceeded my expectations. I paid $35 bucks for this on bodybuilding.com wich comes out to be $0.58 per serving wich really isn't much. It is Competitively priced with glycobol and slinsane two other products of this kind.

I am really pleased with AP I think this product would do wonders on a bulk, though I am not a carb sensitive person this product gave me a great piece of mind consuming large amounts of carbs while on a cut. If you have room in your supplement budget for this get it you wont be disappointed!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Road Map Veins
  • Allows Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat
  • Improves Body Composition
  • Pumps!
    iSamurai
    iSamurai

Joined: 2/2012
    Reviews: 12
    Reputation: +809
    Thanks for the honest review, Line. I liked the Goku line your son threw out there ;)

Reputation: +1988
    thanks you samurai yea when he said that it made my day

Cryoburner
    Cryoburner

Joined: 10/2010
    Reputation: +802
    AP is my favorite USPlabs product to date! Nothing like eating 300-500 carbs a day and no getting bloated or fat!

Reputation: +1988
    Yes cyro it is a thing of beauty

chichistrong

3ullD0zer

Joined: 7/2009
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +520
    Good review man. I'm looking forward to trying this out. I like how C20 kept bloating and water retention down, I think AP and C20 would be a sick combo.

Thanks for bringing this back into the light!

for sure bro cant go wrong with c20 and ap together

Reply #8:
    jose552
    jose552

Joined: 3/2014
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    Hi now im taking lipo 6 black ultra, im the third week and found half a bottle of anabolic pump. Right know im more into cutting, can i take lipo 6 + anabolic pump?

January 2, 2011

Age: 20

January 2, 2011
      Anabolic Pump is in a unique class of supplements called Selective Insuline Muscle Sensitizer or better known as SIMS. The ingredients in this are designed to help control insulin sensitivity in order to build muscle while also stimulating lipolysis for the loss of fat. AP has nutrient partioning effects in the terms of better using Complex carbs for Muscle Gains and saturating muscles with glycogen and aminos. Insulin plays a HUGE roll in Muscle Gains and bf % levels and AP helps support it. I just wanted to clear that up because I know this supplement brings aton of questions to people new to the game. Now onto my review. And yes it is safe and 100% natural. The P-blend is 750mg, consisting of Phellodendron (Bark) and Crape Mertle (Lagerstroemia Speciosia)(Stem)).

I ran 3 bottles of AP and stacked it with Prime on my bulk phase. I waited about a month after my cut to do some strength training and start bumping up my calories slowly and when I got them to their peak, I starting taking this.

Results- This product claims to induce a massive food pump (Unlike any pump product or AAKG pump) about an hour after a dose. There was no food pump so to speak of for me. That was slightly disappointing because I was excited to experience that. I proCEEded with the cycle and it wasn't until about a month later that I noticed that I looked just as good as I did fresh off my cut phase. Throughout the entire cycle, I only managed to go up 1.5% bf. Not exactly cutting fat, but for having my calories and carbs sky high, that impressed me. I am now about a month and a half off my cycle and my bf% is up roughly 1% with the same diet. My bf% is currently 11% and is normally about 12-13% long before this time in my bulk phase, so I know I can attribute my lean-ness to AP.

The other thing I like about AP was the decrease of the nasty, well known Carb Bloat. I felt like this helped me experience clean energy from food without the feeling of sluggishness after my big carb meals. Definitely felt like it helped me push through some heavy weight sessions and recover better with my diet.

The gains I experienced while taking Anabolic Pump were tremendous. I was having 10 lb increases every week on my compound lifts for a month straight while they still increased after that in slightly smaller increments, and LBM (Lean body mass) was climbing at a steady pace of about 1.5 pounds a month. However, I don't know if I can attribute the majority of it to AP. I know it helped but I felt like Prime was the mackdaddy of my supplement stack. But to stay lean while making clean gains significantly fast is more than I can ever ask for in a supplement. So for that, I thank USP Labs for formulating Anabolic Pump and the rest of their trust-worthy supplement line.

Value- You can find AP in only the 90 count bottle cheapest on the web at about 45-50 dollars + shipping, depending on where you buy from. I recommend ProSource.net or BodyBuilding.com. At first, you dose it 2 caps a day, 15-20 minutes before a complex carb meal containing at least 30-40g of carbs. Then, I believe it's after a week or so, you can bump up to 3 caps a day. I dosed it exactly like this. USP Labs recommends using the 3 doses for breakfast, pre workout meal, and post workout meal but for me it didn't always fall like that since my daily schedule changes constantly. I would usually take it right upon waking before breakfast, have a snack before my workout, take it with my postworkout meal, and then my last big carb meal of the day later in the evening.

**I advise everyone to not take more than 1 cap at a time, take 2 doses closer than a few hours apart, or take a dose without eating because it will cause your body to go Hypoglycemic.** I made this mistake once and never again. I took my dose, fell back asleep, and woke up an hour later with dizzyness, cold sweats, and extreme hunger pangs. I sprinted to the kitchen and almost busted my ass trying to get my oatmeal out lol!

From what I have seen, Anabolic Pump has mixed results from the consumers. For me, I liked staying lean and making gains, so I will buy this again and I will also recommend it to anyone looking to stay lean while bulking, recomping, or even cutting. I also highly recommend stacking it with Prime. That stack can get pricey, I know, but if you have the dough, I think it's worth it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Keeps Bf% Low While Bulking
    • No Carb Bloat
    • Helps Enhance Clean Energy From Complex Carbs
    • Improves Recovery
    • Improves Body Composition
    • A Little Pricey
    taysab23
    taysab23

Joined: 5/2010
    Reviews: 44
    Reputation: +501
    A++ review as always manimal.. first rep! lol

toolhead

Reviews: 54
    Reputation: +981
    good review manimal.

Reputation: +3478
    Thanks fellas. I guess i missed a spelling error. I spelled Partitioning wrong lol. I will remember to proof read better next time.

Reputation: +3478
    God, i also spelled role wrong... I've been out of it tonight guys. My apologies for my horrible grammar on this one lmao.

kevO
    kevO

Joined: 8/2010
    Reviews: 71
    Reputation: +3978
    Insulin is spelled wrong at the top too. haha, sorry had to point it out. But honestly tho Great Review...

Reputation: +3478
    Yea, i found like 200 grammar errors. I'm normally pretty good on the grammar part lol. It's the FST-7 training i tell you! I'm absolutely drained all the time. This week will only involve one FST-7 session, thankfully.

Thanks bro.

Reply #8:
    bigworm89
    bigworm89

Joined: 1/2010
    Reviews: 33
    Reputation: +2067
    I dont appreciate the grammer arrors, butt i wheel rep you neways.

Reply #9:
    ruabeyo
    ruabeyo

Reviews: 23
    Reputation: +407
    Legit bro...

Have you tried Glycobol yet? These two look similar...

Reply #10:
    Cray
    Cray

Joined: 6/2010
    Reputation: +2374
    Way to follow my awesome review with a terrible one. I expect Meuth will be disliking this very soon...

Reply #11:
    wjmathewsx
    wjmathewsx

Reviews: 19
    Reputation: +152
    I am running the Pink Magic/Prime Stack starting tomorrow. What do you think about adding this for my bulk stack?

Reply #12:

Reputation: +3478
    Definitely recommend it anytime you are running Prime if you can afford it bro.

March 13, 2010

deumcole

Reviews: 106

Age: 21

March 13, 2010
     Out of the Asteroid Stack this was the one that really worked well for me. I started seeing it work after the first week of taking it, which is the loading phase. It really allowed me to not worry som much about the exact amount of carbs i was eating, and just focus a little more on lifting. Some people are complaining about timeing it, but that wasn't a big issue for me. The timeing was easy, and really just force you to be mindful of when you eat so you don't eat at the wrong times. Only problem was when I took it in the morning, about 15min later I would hafta tear it up in the bathroom. That was about the only time of the day it ever affected me like that though.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Improves Body Composition
    • Allows Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat
    • Nice Recomposition Effect
    • Lost Weight
      March 11, 2010

Meuth

Reviews: 40

Age: 33

March 11, 2010
       This is another good product from USP. I could feel the carbs working better for workout energy and saw increase in muscle mass.
      I was not in a weight loss cycle when I used this more of a mass building cycle. I lost 20# in under a month and the only thing I changed was using this product. This is just a side note and may have more to do with my diet and how this interacts with it but it was a welcome side effect.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Lost Weight
      • Improves Body Composition
      • Allows Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat
      • Increases Energy
      • Endurance Increase
        February 13, 2010

Reviews: 62

Age: 24

February 13, 2010
         This product was not as bad as Prime. I used it as part of the Asteroid Stack as well as by itself.
        This product does have some merit to it although I do not see its place in bodybuilding. Simple manipulation of your own diet would suffice rather than taking this product.
        When I would take AP, I would get very hungry in the time between taking the AP and the actual meal it preceded. This was most likely mental since when you have to wait for food, you begin to crave it more (the thanksgiving effect).
        When I did use this product i would always consume at least 40g of carbs afterwards and most likely more. Afterwards however there was no increase in endurance or energy, I never had a recomposition effect (quite the opposite) and It certainly did not help build muscle.
        My results with this were VERY ambiguous and any positive feelings I might have for it are most likely placebo effects since they are so minimally pronounced.
        In retrospect I did not have "carb crashes" when I took this but I rarely do anyways.
        Im sorry I spent so much money on running this product for 3 months with absolutely no results.
        If you have any questions regarding this review or my usage of AP please PM me.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Allows Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat
        • Prevents Carb Crashes
        • Difficult To Time Before All Carb Loaded Meals
        JackedElf
        JackedElf

Joined: 10/2009
        Reputation: +44
        What an honest, honest review.
        Do you know your body type in regards to how you react to carbs? Carbohydrate Non-Responsive/Responsive/ or Reactive? I'm curious as to why you didn't notice any real results.

Reputation: 0
        Dude can im about to start taking this but hte only problem i have is that i hate having to schedule when to take it as it says on the prescription i wanna take it after and before workout u think it might work that way?

Joined: 3/2009
        Reviews: 62
        Reputation: +2600
        Ealiev,
        It doesn't matter when you take it as long as its about 20 minutes before a meal containing at lleast 40 carbs.
        Elf,
        I'm not sure what my body type is as far as carb responsiveness but I know I'm not insulin resistant.
        And CKD works wonders for me so omitting the carbs certainly works well for me too.

Reputation: 0
        Cheers, i already started with this and i actually like havig to time it cause i dont miss meals that way, i do have to take a dump every morning tho hahahah. And another thing i was wondering if i could take this with another test booster like cryotest cause i was taking that before and even tho it didnt work alot it gave me those pumps that just keep u goin u kno...

December 19, 2009

petey7408

Reviews: 38

Age: 19

December 19, 2009
         -Anabolic Pump is a new category of supplement called a Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer (SIMS).
        -What is a SIMS?
        *A SIMS is a substance that stimulates muscle cells to suck up glucose better than Insulin. Unlike Insulin, a SIMS blocks glucose uptake in fat cells while promoting lipolysis(fat burning).
        -Product Claims:
        * Super saturate (literally force feeds) muscle cells with glucose and amino acids
        * Block glucose uptake in fat cells
        * Potentiate the positive effects of insulin on muscle cells
        * Block triglyceride uptake in fat cells
        * Stimulate lipolysis
        * Improve lipid profile
        Personal Results:
        *Strength/Endurance:
        -Individually I don't find Anabolic Pump to be very outstanding in strength strength increases but endurance was ten fold better. With the amount of carbs I was able to put down and therefore the amount of glycogen stored in my muscles, I blew through sets at the gym.
        *Diet/Carbs/Fat Loss:
        -Aside form the success I have had with AP during my run of it during a lean bulk phase, AP is a great weapon in your arsenal when trying to loose BF while maintaining LBM. For me to be able to put down that large amount of carbs a day while loosing significant body fat is remarkable. Keeping carbs high and still having fat loss is an A in my book.
        *Overall Subjective Feelings
        -Recovery while on AP is incredible. Like stated before a product that has the ability to saturate muscles with glycogen has allowed me to burst through sets and keep a steady schedule/pace even on when I am consistently pushing past PRs with weight and reps.
        -The pumps and vascularity that are promised are not what you will experience with a NO product. Full, pumped, engorged muscles is the only way to describe what I feel like in the gym training. Not only does this provide a mental boost and great feeling but it is creating an environment Primed for anabolism.
        *Overall Ratings:
        -Strength: 7/10
        -Muscle Growth/Retention(Bulk/Cut): 9.3/10
        -Fat Loss: 9.6/10
        -Endurance/Recovery 9.8/10 (both aerobically and anaerobically endurance was greatly increased)
        -Pumps/Vascularity: 9.75/10
        --Product as a whole: 9.35/10
        -AP
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Endurance Increase
        • Nice Recomposition Effect
        • Improves Body Composition
        • Allows Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat
          sebasturea
          sebasturea

Joined: 8/2011
          Reviews: 0
          Reputation: 0
          how many pills and when did you take it?

January 7, 2014

Age: 31

January 7, 2014
          Eh... should be called Anabolic Placebo

I have been reading many reviews on here regarding this product, and since it was on sale at GNC and I had a bunch of coupons, I decided to pick this up, during my bulk to see what it would get me.

Ingredients:

AnabolicPump Proprietary Blend 750.00 mg
          P-Insulin (Engineered Extract from Phellodendron) & Tannins Complex (Engineered Extract From Lagerstroemia Speciosa)

Dosage: As a dietary supplement, for the first 7 days take 1 cap twice daily, 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate containing meals. Each dose should be spaced 6-8 hours apart. After day 7, take 1 capsule 3 times daily 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate containing meals, preferably with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Effectiveness: 5/10 - I will discuss what this product did for me on different categories:

Food Pump - 0/10 - There was no pump, and it didnt matter how many carbs I consumed after taking the pill. There was no vascularity or anything that felt remotely like a pump...

Bloating: 10/10 - This is where the product really shined for me. I usually feel very much bloated after consuming a high amounts of carbs, but when I took this, even 5-10 minutes before my meals, I felt no bloat at all. Maybe it was all mental or a placebo type of effect, but it was fantastic. I am carb sensitive, so this definitively helped.

Build Muscle: 4/10 - Eh I mean I guess because I was consuming a higher amounts of carbs while on this product, it helped me put mass on. But I cannot directly attribute growth just to this product itself.

Taste: 4/10 - Eh usually in pill capsule form there should be zero taste. And this is true if you down the table quickly, but the bottle itself had this yellowish powder, I guess either from the packaging or one of the pills had opened inside, this powder was disgusting when ingested with water. I would always pull the pill out of the bottle and blow on it and wipe any yellow powder off before consuming, otherwise it was pretty bad.

Pricing: 8/10 - If you can get it on sale, it'll run you anywhere from $18-$24 dollars, which is not too expensive for a product that allows you to consume large amounts of carbs.

Overall: 6/10 - I think this was just a placebo effect on me. I mean the no bloating factor was definitively fantastic, but that's about all I got from this product. Also others mentioned that this product should be called anabolic dumps, and it's true, there were times after consuming a large amount of carbs in one meal, I would run to the bathroom and take the biggest dump ever. It was crazy. But sometimes that can be a good thing, keep that colon clean for more food throughout the day.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Allows Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat
          • Prevents Carb Crashes
          • Nothing
          • King Of Expensive For What It Does
          • Get Off The Bandwagon
          • Has You Running To The Bathroom
          • Worst Tasting Capsule Ever.
          DanTheManski
          DanTheManski

Joined: 9/2012
          Reviews: 25
          Reputation: +330
          dude this stuff gave me great bloat pumps and huge dynamic dumps.

Joined: 1/2013
          Reviews: 6
          Reputation: +95
          I loved this stuff, i didnt get the pump from it either but i didnt see any bloating. Also gave some major dumps but they were consistently the same time everyday so it wasnt too bad.

Joined: 3/2011
          Reputation: +1134
          Same for me willyb

MrAppleman
          MrAppleman

Joined: 11/2011
          Reviews: 30
          Reputation: +474
          I always found it was better during a cut.

MuscleCow
          MuscleCow

Joined: 2/2013
          Reviews: 12
          Reputation: +522
          The Phellodendron is also known as Berberine... at least it is one of the main plants in which Berberine is sourced.

Berberine is also a yellow colour, and it tastes HORRIBLE. So yes, one of the capsules probably broke open and leaked the Berberine inside the bottle hence why you could taste it.

On a positive note, at least you know they are actually putting the real ingredients in there and not full of fake fillers :)

Joined: 3/2011
          Reputation: +1134
          That's true Muscle

Joined: 1/2013
          Reviews: 6
          Reputation: +95
          i cant swallow a pill, so i break them open its definetly a weird yellow color kind of like pollen and tastes awful. Probably the worst tasting thing ive ever had.

April 23, 2013

hasta666

Age: 28

April 23, 2013
           I just finished my first bottle of this supplement. Here is my review :

Taste :
          Pills have a disgusting taste, you should really try to swallow them as fast as possible. But in the end, who cares about the taste...

Side effects:
          None. I carefully respected the delay and never had any stomach problems. I also made sure to take a pill only when eating a sufficient amount of carbs. As a consequence, I never took 2 pills a day.

Honestly I have to say that I saw no progress whatsoever. Even worse, my BF slightly raised. But I can't really relate it to AP so in the end I don't know what to think. I'm planning to order a second bottle though in order to confirm my initial thought.

Value:
          Considering the effect, or the lack of, this product is too expensive in my opinion.

Overall :
          No side effect at all, no change of composition of body.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Nothing
          • King Of Expensive For What It Does
          January 27, 2013

ManPin0

Age: 22

January 27, 2013
           Wassup everyone. I just want to let you all know I really love USP Labs Products with the exception of anabolic pump. The first issue I came across was the taste of the capsule. I take like 20-30 capsules a day and have to THINK about whether I should take the AP caps because even when I leave it in my mouth for that split second it tastes like straight poison. Second problem was that it made my lower abdomen to pelvis hurt and made it feel like I couldn't pee when I wanted to. Even a PH I took awhile back didn't do that to me. It would make me feel like when I worked out as if my stomach was making kidney stones or something. All in all USP Labs disappointing me with this product though I do like their PowerFULL bottle and SuperCissus very good products IMO. Think im going to get a bottle of their PRIME been over like 2 years that I been thinking about getting it. Anyways my conclusion is firm and so is my rating for this anabolic pump product.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Nothing
          • Made Me Feel Like I Got A Kidney Stone.
          • King Of Expensive For What It Does
          • Sucks
          • Worst Tasting Capsule Ever.

Reputation: +1988
          Oops meant to neg this review try eating more carbs with this

January 18, 2013

Aussieborn

Reviews: 3

Age: 18

January 18, 2013
           Hey SR, this is my first review on here and thought i would start out with a product i can safely say i thoroughly enjoyed! so here i go.

I originally discovered Anabolic pump in my local supplement shop and was recommended by the owner but knowing him to be a former USP rep i figured i'll do some research first only to find a mix bag of reviews by people who either swear by USP labs or absolutely hate them! so i thought i would just give it a try!

--------- What is it? -----------------------
          Anabolic pump is a class of supplement called SIMS or Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer. What Sims does is create something called "super nutrient partioning" which basically uses nutrients sourced into the body and causes them to be utilized by muscle tissue rather than potentially being stored as fat. USP labs promotes this product as a way of eating excessive amounts of carbs with minimal to no fat gains. sounds to good to be true right?

--------- Value -----------------------------

So as i live in Australia my cheapest option for supplements is usually buying from america such as bb.com however im very impatient! so ebay usually is the next cheapest option. But for the 60 cap bottle it was average priced could be cheaper but for what it did it wasn't to bad.

---------- Effectiveness/Results ------------

One thing i noticed in the first week of taking the product, was that in the 20 or so minutes of waiting for the meal after taking the capsule i experienced a very unique feeling in my stomach almost a pain which was a sign that it was working, but quickly leaves once you start eating! I would probobaly classify myself as a endomorph, so usually i have to be EXTREMELY careful with my carb sources and what not and being formerly obese i found it hard to bulk and eat excessive amounts of carbs however Anabolic Pump has helped me alot. Things i noticed with Anabolic Pump was that after a large meal i found minimal bloating which without the supplement would have occurred. Also i noticed almost an all day pump if i timed my meals right (i dosed the supplement one in the morning 20-25 minutes prior to a high carb breakfast and one 20-25 minutes prior to my post workout shake/meal) with my muscles feeling/looking fuller and a slightly more vascular look. Over the 30 days which the bottle lasted i noticed significant muscle gains which i honestly didn't think were possible in that time frame however being one of my first major bulks i wont contribute all my gains to the supplement, as i was also training longer and harder. However what i most was impressed by was the minimal fat gains, i am probobally around 13% Bf and at the end of the cycle my bf % was the same if not slightly less from personal opinion so very impressed! I also noticed approx. an hour after the meal of which you take the capsule prior, its almost clockwork that it sends you running straight to the toilet, which in some circumstances can be bad, but was a good sign that it was working.

--------------- Overall --------------------

For me personally i loved this supplement and love how versatile it is as it can be used while bulking or cutting. I was definaetly pleasantly suprised that it worked as considering some of the reviews by the anti-USP labs reviewers shaming the product, i didnt expect much going into the cycle. Overall i would recommend this supplement to anyone wanting to make gains with minimal fat, or for someone who wants to shed fat and still have the ability to consume some carbs.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Allows Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat
          • Pumps!
          • Difficult To Time Before All Carb Loaded Meals
          • A Little Pricey
          • Has You Running To The Bathroom

Have you used Anabolic Pump? Submit your own Review!