Muscle Fuel Anabolic

By USN
Muscle Fuel Anabolic USN
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

It is a nice feeling but I didnt see much results from this protein product

September 4, 2011

General:
I have used this produce for a while (around 4 months). I felt the tinkling all over my skin from Beta-Alanine and I thought 'oh yeah, something is happening here'. It is a nice feeling but I didnt see much results from this protein product.

Muscle gains: Not much happening...
General:

Muscle gains: Not much happening here and the dosage is just too much. 150gr to get 33gr of protein is not the best.

Mixing: If you really want to try this product, only buy chocolate! The other flavours do not mix well in a shaker, you need a blender

Taste: Chocolate Not bad, everything else I would say definitely not

Price: Here in the UK the price is around 30 pounds for 2kg (around 48 dollars). For the UK this is not a bad price

Vitamins and BCAAs: Vitamins ok, om the box says 'High in BCAAs'.... well that not true, only very few grams.

Tip: Don't let the beta-alanine skin effect to trick you!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Content Of Beta-alanine

damianr

overall i think its a great product

June 17, 2011

I used Muscle Fuel Anabolic over a 3 month period of intense training and have to say that my physique has never looked better.

Ive always been able to gain mass, but ive found it harder to gain MASS...

Ive always been able to gain mass, but ive found it harder to gain MASS and improve on my definiton at the same time.

Muscle fuel anabolic gave me the extra energy and nutrient profile I needed to really take my training to a new level and by this I mean, squat went from 150kg for 4 to 180kg for 10 in three months. Deadlift 130kg for 10 to 155kg for 10. Recovery was over night and its only now im not taking it I realise how much it had to do with my sustained energy in the gym.

Two doses a day are giving you 100g time released protien and about 160g of carbs. a great balance. Throw in 4 regular meals of eggs, chicken and fish a day and you can achieve your protein, BCAA, creatine requirements without having to worry you arent eating a varied enough diet.

Its great for a meal replacement shake with just 550kals and mixes easily and tastes really good in strawberry.. chocolate still needs a lttle milk if you ask me.

I did notice I had to up my calories to around the 4000 a day range though just to maintain my bodyweight as I feel it was really ramping up my metabolism.

But overall i think its a great product, competitively priced and a must for adding lean MASS over a period of about 12 weeks.

Cons:

It certainly helps with weight gain

November 15, 2011

I bought this product before Easter 2011, Not particularly effective and this product honeslty tastes terrible, certainly doesn't make you feel like training. I'd advise people to use other products like PHD Synergy or Pharma Why as they're more effective and taste great in comparison,

It...

It certainly helps with weight gain, but on the fat side of things not muscle which is seriously disappointing. Three scoops of this before training makes you feel very heavy and bloated and does make you feel very sluggish. However the only positive that i can say is that it will give you a slight energy increase.

This is certainly the last time I'l buy a product based on review standards.

• All In One
    • High Calories If Cutting

Mixes well got good gains

October 8, 2011

Mixes well got good gains . Good price . Went from 189 lbs to 210 in 2 months . Alowing my diet wasn't clean . I feel I gained fat also . I feel I would of had good lean gains if kept my diet clean. Creatine helps u push that extra few reps out

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Creatine
    • All In One
    • High Calories If Cutting