Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Recovery > Universal > Torrent

Universal Torrent

Torrent Universal
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (23 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude Reviews
Green MAGnitude (54 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

MHP Dark Matter Reviews
Dark Matter (109 Reviews)
Myogenix AfterShock Recovery Reviews
AfterShock Recovery (52 Reviews)
8.9
BioRhythm AfterGlow Reviews
AfterGlow (39 Reviews)
Optimum 2:1:1 Recovery Reviews
2:1:1 Recovery (26 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Dpol/ Erase/ Torrent to continue building
Stack ------ Dpol-8 week Erase-8 week Modern Bcaa-intra Torrent-post Glutalyn-po...

Concerns about diet. I take On whey, pro-complex, Torrent, casein
I have concerns that I am taking in to much protein.  I weigh 168 pounds an...

How much creatine to take with universal Torrent?
So I've been taking Universal Torrent since April 20th, and I had thought t...

Which one is the best: Torrent - Aftershock - AfterGlow - AfterMax....????
Just try to figure out which is THE BEST recovery product for a BULKING PHASE?? ...

CREATINE COMPLEX IN Torrent
I just received my order of Universal Torrent, I didnt realize it had a Creatine...

OEP, Noxavol, Torrent to cut but what about size?
I am 5'9", 190 and looking to get to 170 before I leave Afghanistan in...

Return or Keep Universal Torrent with possible contamination?
As we know, on the 17th some Universal products were put on voluntary recall due...

Dark Matter vs Torrent vs 2:1:1 Recovery
Whats up there was recently a post about "ultimate post workout shake"...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Torrent Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Torrent Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (20)
  • Good Taste (19)
  • High Quality Ingredient Sources (15)
  • Great Formula (14)
  • Expensive (7)
  • Not Enough Protein (4)
  • Bloating At First (3)
  • Minor Nausea Until Body Adapts (3)
November 18, 2010

Age: 32

November 18, 2010
 Just finished the second 6lb tub of Torrent. As most of you broskis know out there in SR land, I am a huge proponent of post-workout carbs to Spike insulin, replace glycogen and shuttle protein, aminos and creatine to the muscles. This Anabolic Window is the most important time period bar none.

It was hard to break away from my usual post-workout staples such as ON 2:1:1 and Aftershock, but on Petey's recommendation I took the plunge.

The Review:

Ingredients 9.5: 20g of Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, 8g of Leucine, 7g of Glutamine AKG, Taurine, L-Phenylalanine and Citulline Malate. 3g of CM, CEE, Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Tri-Methyl Glycine. 52 Carbs (26 Sugars) from D-Glucose, Waxy Maize, Maltodextrin. The ~2.5:1 ratio of carbs to protein is desired.

Effectiveness 9.5: One of the best results I have had on this cycle. Took 3 scoops post-workout. Was on a 4 day weight split and 2 days of cardio. Weight is up to approximately 188 (~+5 lbs) now and body fat (not tested) but appears to have stayed the same. Great Results and recovery is solid. Stacked this with Kre-Alk, Jack3d pre-workout, Modern BCAA intra workout. Recovery and result on appear better than 2:1:1 and much better than Aftershock (my old staple).

Taste 8.5: Thru two tubs of Sour Citrus Rush and the taste is very pleasing. Much like sour patch kids and in a good way too. I typically chug it.

Value 8.5: A 6lb tub can typically be had for about $47 with free shipping. I get it on Amazon.Com and it is a solid deal. Look into the subscribe and save deals they have.

Recovery 9: Regardless of the post-workout and supplements I take, I have the typical DOMs, but this definitely helped the soreness a bit. Stacked with Gluta-lyn throughout the day to assist as well.

Conclusion 9.25: If you are looking for a solid post-workout solution w/ creatine then look no further. This is my new favorite post-workout product. ON 2:1:1 will still be in my arsenal for off cycles for sure, but Torrent is king.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Formula
    steelfan10
    steelfan10

Joined: 7/2009
    Reputation: +1027
    Call this man "the truth" right here, blade gives another 5 star review.

Thanks Broski!

But honestly, your review of the Muscle Marinade was 10 stars!

You are King broski!

Reputation: +567
    Is amazon.com really legit? Like how long does it take to ship? They got some really good deals on universal and controlled lab products. May have to give this torrent a try.

Reply #4:

Reputation: +2878
    AMAZON is about as legit as the Pope.

I order 100% whey and Torrent there all the time. I have amazon prime so I get free 2 day air shipping.

CAN YOU DIG THAT BROKSI?

kingmeat

Joined: 5/2010
    Reviews: 22
    Reputation: +1300
    took your advice on this when you gave it to me and i'm lovin it thanks alot brotha! sour apple aint too bad either

Reply #7:

@Manimal

Right back at ya broski!

@King

Glad you like it! A solid product for sure

Reply #8:
    taysab23
    taysab23

Joined: 5/2010
    Reviews: 44
    Reputation: +501
    dude i freakin loved this product.. fixin to order some of it soon... I've had some other post workouts.. but they don't have anything on torrent.
    good review.. repped.

Reply #9:
    Highland10
    Highland10

Joined: 1/2010
    Reviews: 21
    Reputation: +75
    Thanks for the review... I've never heard of this particular product from Universal Nutrition before (I mix Universal Nutrition's Milk and Egg protein with ON's Casein and like that UN product). I typically use Aftershock when I'm cycling creatine but will try this a try.

Reply #10:
    DogRomeo
    DogRomeo

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +9
    Thanks for the review! Have been looking into what to replace my ON whey with when it runs out next week & I'm gonna give this a try.

December 31, 2009

* Enhanced With Key Aminos
    * Triggers New Muscle Growth
    * Osmosulin Delivery System
    * Supports Glycogen Re-Synthesis
    -Formula: I like the combination of the hydrolyzed whey, carbs, and the leucine. This makes it a sound post workout formula. The protein source is the fastest available using hydrolyzed whey. In regards to the carbs, the mixture of dextrose, waxy maize, and maltodextrin is an understandable carb blend especially with the sudden surge around WMS. However, I do think a lower amount of dextrose would be ideal.
    -Mixing/Texture: Product mixes easily in 20oz of water at the suggested serving size in a shaker. Drinking it is not an issue. The mixed drink is smooth without clumping and only has minor foaming that lasts only briefly. While drinking, one can feel a unique texture which is the waxy maize.
    -Smell/Taste: The smell to me is rather odd. It doesn't smell appealing, but it isn't bad either. The taste is rather pleasant and refreshing especially after a workout. I really like the flavoring overall (Green Apple). It is especially impressive considering that the formula contains hydrolyzed whey and waxy maize which can be very difficult to cover.
    -Effectiveness: The recovery while using this product was outstanding. I incorporated it immediately post workout and followed it with a meal about 60 minutes later.
    * Taste: 9.4
    * Mixability: 9.1
    * Formula: 9.0
    * Effectiveness: 9.8
    * Overall: 9.7
    I feel this is a product worth looking into if you are an individual looking for an all inclusive post workout formula. When one considers the contents, price point, and servings contained, then this product certainly shows an excellent level of value for the consumer. The taste and ability to mix easily are great bonuses. Definitely worth looking into for a bulk/lean bulk.
    -AP
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Formula
      jgn2112
      jgn2112

Joined: 3/2010
      Reviews: 8
      Reputation: +148
      My only concern...does taking this product eliminate the need for kre-alk at any point (either immediately after or later in the day)? I only ask because I'm a big fan of kre-alk and don't want any duplication of effort.

April 30, 2012

Goodfella

Age: 29

April 30, 2012
       I'm still fairly new at reviews though I've slain innumerable tubs of supplements. So to briefly familiarize you with me:
      -I like to try everything at least once
      -I only seek lean gains, meaning I don't bulk then cut--I do both simultaneously.

That being said, any supplements that cause bloating or smooth muscule features I tend to stay away from.

Torrent by Universal was not a dry gain post-workout recovery shake. I knew this would be the case since it has a creatine blend rather than Kre-Alklyn. Also, 26 grams of sugar. I might as well just drink a gatorade.

The protein content is negligible.
      It has one of three BCAA's. Not sure why they didn't just include all three.

It wasn't a complete waste of my time, but then again, any waste of my time is a waste of my time.

I won't buy it again. There are better products out there for a similar price.

Mass Fuzion by Vitasport is an excellent carbohydrate/Kre-Alklyn recovery shake.

Cons:
      • My Wife Did Stick With Me Thru This.
      • No Lean Gains
      December 1, 2011

AverageAndy

Age: 19

December 1, 2011
       Up to my second tub now, and I thought it was about time I wrote a review.

Taking this product (along with Kre-alk and glutalin) I was nearly never sore, and I go by a 2 days on, 1day off routine that is quite intense (Both weights and cardio)

I only took two scoops as I was on a cutting cycle (200 kcal) but that still worked great and the recovery was awesome.

Serving size and mixability is great, taste is also great I've tried both Green Apple and Cherry, actually look forward to drinking it after the gym in some nice cold water.

There was a little bit of bloating the first few days and sometimes I could feel a little sick after consuming it, but I got used it.

The ingredients are great. Good amount of complex / simple carbs and protein. It also has creatine and a good range of BCAA to aid the recovery. People say that there is not enough protein but 20g is actually fine, I had a good balanced meal 1 1/2 hours after consuming this.

Overall I give this product a 8.7/10 the only down side is the price, it can get quite pricey if you are taking a full 3 scoops however you don't have to have that much and it is definitely worth the recovery!
      IamAlex
      IamAlex

Joined: 7/2010
      Reviews: 20
      Reputation: +949
      What the hell is up with your profile pic?

Reputation: +801
      + rep for the tapestry

November 23, 2011

miamifitted

Age: 25

November 23, 2011
       This is awesome. I'm starting to see the results after taking this a week ago. I'm seeing good amount of muscle gain. It says to mix it with any beverage of your choice but take this with lemonade and it would taste delicious. Make sure to drink a gallon a water a day as well.
      • Strength Gains
        October 23, 2011

Reviews: 16

Age: 26

October 23, 2011
         I purchased this (as part of my first stack) per bodybuilding.com's suggestion for a post-workout product. After running it for a few months, finishing the tub, and then comparing it to my post-torrent whey shakes, well, read on, gentlemen.

First off, let's look at the ingredients. A 3 scoop serving is 302 calories, 52g of carbs (waxy maize, etc.), 20g of protein, a proprietary leucine blend, some taurine and glutamine, and a 3g creatine blend. Not bad, actually. I paid about $60 for 28 servings, which lasted me almost 2 months. At $2.14 a shake, it's not exactly a great deal, but it's not going to break the bank, either. Assuming you can find some protein, creatine, and a bulk source of maize at a reasonable price online, you're looking at about $1.60 to make a comparable mix on your own. Cheaper if you can pick up any of those things at a considerable discount (as I have).

Torrent isn't a ton of protein nor creatine, but the carbs are solid and it basically contains everything I'd want in a post-workout shake, so no argument there. The protein is lower quality whey concentrate, but it's not the end of the world.

I got the Green Apple, which tasted fine. I didn't crave it or anything, but I never got tired of it either, so that's a plus. I also found I could drink one of these shakes and still eat lunch after my morning workout, so it didn't bloat me or anything either.

With that said, I did have some digestive issues with this supplement to the tune of runny bowel movements and/or upset stomach if I didn't take this at the same time as eating real, solid food. On the days I couldn't eat lunch with my Torrent, I'd get an upset stomach. It didn't happen every time, but it happened enough (and only on the days I took Torrent) that I could find nothing else in my stack to blame.

How is my current (whey isolate) recovery compared to my Torrent days? Fine. Not a huge difference as far as I'm concerned. I guess I feel a little more lethargic after a big workout on whey alone, but then again, I'm not running to the bathroom every few seconds either! And, as always, eating real food is a great post-workout option and I usually eat lunch along with my whey isolate, which is basically the best of both worlds, IMO.

If you don't have the time or the patience to mix up your own post-workout concoction or don't want to go bargain hunting only to pretend you're a mad chemist in your kitchen just to get your post-workout carbs/protein/creatine, then by all means, pick up a tub of Torrent (and hope it generally agrees with your gut). Otherwise, I'd suggest you buy in bulk and find your own personal post-workout formulation. It's cheaper and more fun.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Formula
        • Post-workout Energy Boost
        • Too Much Toilet Paper Used.

Reputation: +567
        Great review. Similar results. I agree it doesn't have enough protein but if I'm correct its hydrolyzed whey, not. Concentrate. Sorry for mistakes. I'm on cell.

Joined: 8/2011
        Reviews: 16
        Reputation: +25
        It's apparently "partially hydrolyzed whey protein concentrate" according to the tub I have.

August 19, 2011

bodybuild1

Age: 30

August 19, 2011
         I have been through a tub of Torrent but I noticed something that shocked me. Torrent states on the label warning: this product contains chemicals known to the state of california to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. It makes me wonder why the heck i would put this in my body. Its by law that california states that, but other states do not have to state it, so any supplement out their that doesnt have the warning can still contain harmful chemicals. I have been using supplements for a long time now and im starting to get worried. Torrent was a great product and helped me a lot but this statement warning is just a little creepy and has got me with a lot of Questions unanswered. tast great with no side effects except for the ones i may have in the future if this product really does have chemicals in it. I am thinking it contains traces of heavy metals like lead and all that but still, i am unsure
        Jcarreno
        Jcarreno

Joined: 2/2011
        Reputation: +260
        Good observation. I love torrent, so maybe you should email Universal with your concerns.

jacobr
        jacobr

Joined: 3/2011
        Reviews: 2
        Reputation: +2
        Well like some proteins and other products these labels are due to the chemical Lead.I have noticed some of these labels before and thats what i found out to be the harmful chemical.Not sure why there is lead but i guess it is.

kkenn36
        kkenn36

Joined: 5/2013
        Reputation: +3
        Guys, do some research. The substance in question is found in just about all plastics (the tub.) In order to even have a slim chance birth defects or reproductive harm, you would probably have to literally eat 30 of the plastic tubs themselves! California is absurd when it comes to laws like this.

Point being, it's nothing to worry about. It's just required to sell their product in California.

Age: 17

July 28, 2011
         Universal Torrent "Anabolic Muscle Building Supplement" :Triggers New Muscle Growth with Key Aminos and Creatine:

Why did I buy Torrent?
        - I bought Torrent because of reading the importance of post workout carbs and it had a lot of goodies in it. 8 grams of Leucine, 3 grams of a creatine blend, and other stuff.

Does Torrent Deliver? Yes.
        Is Torrent Worth The Money? Yes and No. Yes, being if you have extra cash because it's a great product and No because it's so damn expensive.

On to the review.

Over the past 2 months I've had the Green Apple Avalanche and the Sour Citrus Rush so the taste will have two categories.

-Taste-
        *(Sour Citrus Rush) 10/10*- On recommendation of my broski blade I tried the Sour Citrus Rush because it supposively taste like Sour Patch Kids. It didn't really taste like Sour Patch Kids to me but it still tasted amazing. It was kind of like a strong tasting orange juice like minute made or something. Also, it smelled great.
        *Green Apple Avalanche (8/10)* When you first open the GAA of Torrent its like did I just buy some dog food? It smells exactly like doggy food. The taste though taste just like a Green Jolly Rancher. Has a wierd after taste but isn't bad.

-Recovery (9/10)- Torrent, Torrent, Torrent. The recovery wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting to not even be a little sore. I was dumb to think that and I apologize to Torrent for putting it on a pedi stoole. That being said, I wasn't near as sore as usual and the awesome thing was that my legs only stayed sore for 2 days instead of the usual 4-5.

-Euphoric Feeling (10/10)- I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this from Torrent but after 10 minutes of consuming Torrent I'd just get this feeling of happiness rush through me. You can actually feel the Torrent going through you and it makes you feel verry happy.

-Value (8/10)- Torrent is very expensive but if you consider the ingredients then it's not to bad. It does have hydrowhey (not enough in my opinion.) 8 grams of Leucine. Hefty amount of Glutamine. I'd like to see a high Amino Acid Content for Torrent and about 15 more grams of hydrowhey. If you have the extra money go for it but if your on a budget then it's not really worth the money IMO!

---------------------------------------------
        ------------Torrent Vs. AfterShock-----------
        To be honest, I wanted to give Torrent all 10's because I love Universal but to be honest AfterShock has the edge over Torrent for me in effectiveness, not taste! I'm not completely done with my AfterShock, I got a little over half left but I can already tell that its better then Torrent. Also, AfterShock is only 1 more dollar on AllStarHealth.com. If your set on a recovery product either is a good choice and I'd recommend getting little tubs of each to see which one you like more before getting the big tubs!

-Overall (8/10)- I really enjoyed Torrent but I'm glad I decided to try something so I could compare it because AfterShock is superior to it. Again, try both to see which one you like more.

Key Pros:
        Euphoric Feeling
        Saves Your Ass From Crashing (Pre-Workout)
        Awesome Taste (SSR>GAA)
        No Bloat
        Easy on Stomach

Key Cons:
        Not Enough Protein IMO.
        Expensive. (Only buy if you have extra cash.)
        Not enough servings.

I can't decide if I wanna purchase a post-workout again for a while since I'm a teen and don't make much money flipping pizza dough. It'll deffintly be on a Christmas and Birthday list though. Whether it be Torrent or AfterShock, I'll probably switch between the two because my goal is to get sponsored by Universal so I've gotta rep em. If you try this product then good luck and please PM me and let me know how it goes for you.
        Peace, Kubz

p.s.- I've got a few products that are up for reviews but I don't really feel like doing more then one in a day so I'll prolly have one a day for the next few days.

venom434

Mooselini

Joined: 10/2010
        Reviews: 28
        Reputation: +2203
        Good review bro for some reason it got posted twice lol

Wrestler152
        Wrestler152

Joined: 7/2010
        Reputation: +221
        Good review, every lifter should try this just for the unique taste imo.

But yeah aftershock is better.

Reply #4:
        kevO
        kevO

Reviews: 71
        Reputation: +3978
        Very solid review young man.
        Im not a fan of postworkouts, or preworkouts for that matter. Its just much more cost effective to make your own IMO.

Reply #5:
        blizzard
        blizzard

Reviews: 5
        Reputation: +139
        Nice Review. I know what you mean about feeling this working. Definitely had the same feeling of effectiveness, though it wasn't quite euphoria for me!

Reply #6:

Reputation: +134
        Excellent review bro. Epic, just like your procomplex, purplerag

Reply #7:

Reputation: +134
        Excellent review bro. Epic, just like your procomplex, purplewrath and animal stak reviews. If it werent for you, I wouldnt have my beloved pro complex in my stack. I will def look into torrent!

Reply #8:

Oooooops! Sorry about the first reply, im on mobile! Lol

Reply #9:

Joined: 7/2011
        Reputation: +16
        I know what you mean, I got the same "rush" feeling, as if your body is getting what it craves for after a tough workout.

guitardaddy

Age: 35

July 28, 2011
         I'm posting my first review after reading about hundreds of them on various products. I'm back in the gym after a 6 year break, and about 14 years since I was really serious (6 days a week for 3 years straight from age 18 to 21). That said, there are so many more supplements these days, so this site has been very helpful in determining which ones to use and how to build my stack.

GENERAL OVERVIEW:
        Torrent was highly recommended by other users on this site, so I decided to give it a try. I like the fact that it's an "all in one" post work out supplement. I still added some glutamine, kre-alk creatine, and L-theanine to the mix. After I started taking Torrent I encountered my first minor plateau since starting back up. My strength gains stalled a bit, but after a tub of Torrent, I broke through the plateau and noticed substantial strength gains in every muscle group. I noticed the best strength gains at the very end of the tub- after 3 or 4 weeks of use (I lift weights 5 or 6 days a week).

Recovery 9/10:
        One of the cool effects of Torrent I noticed is my muscles feel fuller and more pumped up for awhile after each work out, and my energy levels are back to normal fairly fast. Since I've only been back at the gym for 2 months, I still get sore the next day after all work outs. In fact, if I don't get sore, I don't feel like I did enough work!

Value 7/10:
        Although the tub I bought is only 15 servings, I found that 3 skimpy scoops (instead of 3 heaping scoops) provided at least 20 servings. It's a little expensive to be a daily supplement for me, but I plan to pick up a tub every couple months.

Taste 9/10:
        I thought the taste was nice, but I'm not picky. I had the cherry flavor and think the flavor is great. I haven't came across a supplement that I won't purchase again simply because of the flavor. I'm more concerned about the results than the flavor.

Mixability 8/10:
        The product mixes fairly well, however, sometimes small clumps end up in my mouth. When that happens I just crush them up with my tongue and keep drinking, so no big deal. I always use a closed bottle that I shake for about 10 seconds.

Side Effects 8/10:
        I did notice some nausea for about the first 5 times I used the product. After that I didn't have any problems, so my system adapted.

Other Supplements:
        Pre Work Out: Beta Alanine, arginine, citruline malate, kre-alk creatine, whey protein shake, glutamine

Intra Work Out: Modern BCAA's 10g

Post Recovery: I added glutamine, L-theanine, and kre-alk creatine to the Torrent. About 1 hour after I take the Torrent, I always eat a high protein meal.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Strength Gains
        July 23, 2011

Age: 34

July 23, 2011
         This is my favourite postworkout-supplement, I have finished three tubs and they won't be the last.

INGREDIENTS (9/10): Torrent is quite different from other PWOs it relies haevily on carbs, leucine and some other amino acids (taurine,glutamine, phenylalanine and citrulline) and whey protein. I think this is a useful combination. However, I am not sure how 52 grams of carbs, 20 grams of protein and 15 grams of amino acids can add up to only 302 calories. I read that companies are not allowed to "count" amino acids as calories, maybe this is the reason. This FDA policy is stupid and misleading but not the fault of the company.

MIXABILITY (9/10): I took a serving in a blender bottle to the gym, after finishing my workout I filled up the bottle with some tap water and the powder dissolved quite well after shaking about 10 times. Adding some water first and then the powder will probably facilitate th process. Once dissolved there are no clumps or anything.

TASTE (9/10): I have tried the green apple and cherry flavors and have really come to like the taste. A bit chalky and unusual at first but it never gets old and is not as artificial or sweet as other formulas. The green apple is better than the cherry, I think.

EFFECTIVENESS (8/10): With a formula like Torrent you can't go wrong. I have used it for about three months and felt better recovery. I still got DOMS but not as pronounced as without. I didn't "see" an additional Muscle Gain, the effect probably goes back to an iMRProved recovery and takes longer to really translate into Muscle Gain. However the muscles felt "fuller" and I had the strange feeling the muscles trained "soaked up" the ingredients right away. Probably this goes back to the great carbohaydrate source.

OVERALL (8/10): The one thing that lowers my overall rating slightly is that Torrent made me feel bloated the first couple of times I took it(it went away) and that it killed my appetite. This is the reason why i stopped using it because I workout in the evening and want to have a solid meal quickly after I return from training. An intra-product, Torrent and a meal was just overkill for me. But this wouldn't be a problem if I trained earlier and had some time between Torrent and dinner or if there was no creatine in it. Creatine usually does this to me, but I have a sensible stomach, anyway.

I haven't seen or tried a similar effective PWO, so if you can stomach it, go for it.
        • Awesome Recovery
        • Post-workout Energy Boost
        • Loss Of Appetite

Reputation: +801
        Nice review bro,have you tried dark matter or after shock to compare?

Joined: 7/2011
        Reputation: +16
        Thanks! Aftershock has a similar impressive profile, unfortunately it's very difficult to get where I live (Germany. What I don't like about Dark Matter is that it's mainly one huge proprietary blend with only 12g protein. I still might try it if I get a good deal because of the positive reviews here.

I can compare Torrent directly to Nutrabolics Fighter's Food or VPX Synthesize, for example and they don't even come close.

Tmonster
        Tmonster

Joined: 5/2011
        Reviews: 0
        Reputation: 0
        Excellent review, I have been looking for a better PWO. The reviews here have convinced me to give Torrent a shot.

Have you used Torrent? Submit your own Review!