Super Cuts 3

By: Universal

Super Cuts 3 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Universal. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with Super Cuts 3?
Click to Expand

Excellent effectiveness for those who have thermogenic problems (caffeine dysanexia).
You can see results from the first week of usage. Take 3 pills 1 hour before exercise.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Loss Weight
  • Too Many Pills
  • Very Big Pills

• 22inchpipes
    May 8, 2010

Nice progress man - keep up the good work.
  • FromTheBurbs
    Rep: 0
    May 8, 2010

I'm actually just starting it now. It was recommended to me as a killer value. How many times should I take it and when? Thanks for your help.

I lost a ton of weight on supercuts!!! Try 45lbs in 6 months. I didn't change up my diet or training I Just took supercuts and it slowly leaned me out. Best fat burner I ever used by far. If you have a slow metabolism worry no more supercuts will speed you up and get you looking sexy. This worked even better for me than d4 and oxielitepro... Haven't tried Animal Cuts yet to compare.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Loss Weight
  • Speeds Up Metabolism

In the past 3 years, i have bought like 8 cans of super cuts3, i totally love it, feels the energy through the body minutes later i`ve taken it... overal, this product is completely awesome, cant live without it, i´m stacking it right now with Oxyelite Pro, and changed from 11% BF to 8% in 1 year.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Loss Weight
  • Speeds Up Metabolism
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.