Animal Test

By Universal
Animal Test Universal
8.1/10
(Weighted average based on 15 Reviews)

Ranks #3 of 55 (better than 96%)
in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Muscles go BOOM!

So I really did not want to write this up based on just one can of use. But seeing as how its taking SizeUp forever to send me my second can, and I already have a week break between cans, I will just review this based on one can's worth. So I decided to give this a run because Line6reed suggested it, and I always kind of had my eye on it for a while. The only thing holding me back is the expensive price tag. I found it for a descent price online and just decided that the potential gains would pay off no matter how much this thing costs.

I ran this during my bulk with a DAA booster and AD-3. I am currently eating around 4K calories, High in Protein and Carbs, and moderate in healthy fats.
INGREDIENTS:

Urtica Dioica (3.4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran) -
This product allows more free testosterone to circulate in the blood stream.

Cissus Quadrangularis (Ketosterone)- is believed to help heal broken bones. Has antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, anthelmintic, antihemorrhoidal and analgesic activities. It has been found to contain a rich source of carotenoids, triterpenoids and ascorbic acid.

Polygonum Cuspidatum (Trans -3,5,4'-Trihydrozystilbebe (Trans Resveratrol)
Agaricus Bisporus (Polysaccharides)
3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone (Hesperetin)
Yohimbe Bark Extract
##################################################Hypertrophic Response Complex 1500mg
##################################################

Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend) - *Taken from Bodybuilding.com description:

Arachidonic Acid has multiple benefits for the hard training bodybuilder, the most dramatic of which are the ability for it to enhance androgen receptor sensitivity and to amplify training related muscle inflammation and in turn support muscle growth.* AA is an essential fatty acid that sits at the very core of the body’s physiological response to weight training.

When lifting weights, muscle fibers are damaged and AA is released. Its release alters local chemistry, which supports a shift that favors anabolism.* The general anabolic cascade begins with the release of AA and is greatly amplified in the presence of more AA. This translates into supporting androgen receptors (increasing testosterone sensitivity), heightened IGF-1 signaling, greater vasodilation and even enhanced lipolysis.* The availability of AA appears to dictate how strongly this anabolic cascade will be stimulated with training.

The more AA you have in your muscle tissue, the easier it is to liberate and trigger growth.

(Grapefruit) 6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin

Bioperine - Black Pepper Extract

==================================================

DOSAGE: Very easy, you take 1 pack before your workout on training days. On non training days you take 1 pack with a meal. Pretty straight forward and easy to follow. I took this 20 minutes prior to workout with my PWO drink. This was the sweet spot for me.

EFFECTIVENESS: WHOA 9/10 EASY

STRENGTH: 10/10 - The strength was phoenomenal. Even though it was only for 3 weeks, holy moly, my lifts went up in an exponentially high numbers. Sometimes it was 10lbs othertimes it went up by 20-25lbs. I am not sure if a lot of it was mental, but I did feel that steroid like increase in strength I would expect from a PH that people always talk about. I even ditched my workout belt when I did heavy deadlifts or military presses (standing) and Squats.

ANGER: 20/10 - I mean wow. I was ***ed off at everything, all the time. Even the smallest things that never bothered me before, managed to tick me off. It was unbelievable. I never thought that I was that kind of person (you know the angry kind) but I guess maybe I am. This was not a good thing definitely but I knew that it meant that it was working.

MUSCLE MASS: 9/10 - This was probably the biggest place where this product shined for me. In those 3 weeks of use I think I put on maybe 5-6lbs of mass. Now don't get me wrong, I was constantly hungry and eating more, and although the scale numbers did not seem to move much, I am definitely looking a lot bigger and fuller now. Can't wait to get my second can and see how much more I can add.

ENERGY: 3/10 - The energy on this thing was pretty much nonexistent if taken on its own. When I took 1 packet with water without any PWO, I was still tired and the workouts were MEH. However, when I took it with a PWO, currently 2 scoops SUPP-D, It felt fantastic. I thought the Yohimbie Bark Extract would help for energy but it just did not deliver as much on its own.
==================================================

PRICE: 3/10 - If you dont find a deal online for this product be prepared to pay around $75 for 3 weeks worth of a product. It is ridiculously expensive. But it works.

==================================================

OVERALL: 9/10 - This gets an easy 9/10 for me. It downright works. And it works great. You will feel invisible on this product in the gym, and you will want to throw weight around, and yes, it will pump up your ego hardcore. The next best thing when you are not wanting to go down the PH road. Def gives this product a try.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Intense Workouts
  • Increased Strength

VonBoom

Posted October 16, 2013
Great review. And it's spot-on with what I thought about the brand: awesome product/profile that's just too expensive to add to my stack.

Posted October 16, 2013
Thanks man. Find a deal otherwise its too expensive to run

TigerJT

Posted October 16, 2013
Great review! Sounds good for a non oh...price is high!

Posted October 16, 2013
Glad animal test was a hit with you bro, keep up the hard work.

...and of course, NICE REVIEW!!!

Posted October 16, 2013
Thanks War. I am battling the USPS nonsense now to try to get my package! so I can run my second bottle, also theres Formasurge in that package too :(

Posted October 17, 2013
Great review! Been wanting to try this but do not react well to Yohimbe, especially when mixed w/ a prewo. Anyone know if you are able to seperate it out or is it combined with another ingredient? I am guessing it's combined....

Posted October 17, 2013
Theres a bunch of capsules in the package, they all look the same, so I am not sure which one contains the yohimbe, or like you said if its combined with something else.

Posted October 17, 2013
Yep, i figured. I will try emailing ythe company. i could just go the xgel route but I like the other extras. Thx!

Posted October 17, 2013
I think you convinced me to throw this into a PCT in the future. Nice review!

ron

Posted October 17, 2013
Though I think you are being a little harsh on the value score this is a great review. Personally I would gladly pay $75 to get the benefits of a prohormone without the added health concerns.

Posted October 17, 2013
Ron I totally understand what you are saying, but I heard that it works best if stacked back to back, so that means around $150 for 6 weeks worth. Its pricey is all I am saying.

Brotein

Posted October 18, 2013
Feel invisible you say hmm?

Just busting on you G, nice review as always

Hahah well obviously I meant invincible, unless it was a Harry Potter reference

Posted October 18, 2013
For those interested I emailed the company and they said the Yohimbe is in the white capsule if you want to remove it.

WarMachine's Animal Test Review

YOOOOOO SR BROSKIS!!!!

YOOOOOO SR BROSKIS!!!!

WarMachine is back and ready to feed you guys another helpful and detailed review. Today we will talk about the interesting testosterone boosting supplement known as animal test by Universal Nutrition. A shout out to my main man line6reed for his recommendation of this awesome supplement. Of course, a shout out to everyone following me on my log (keep an eye out for an update).

Let us begin with a brief overview of animal test before diving into the information pool. As its name suggests, animal test is a testosterone booster designed by Universal Nutrition to optimize testosterone levels, minimize and control estrogen, and aid in vascularity. It contains plenty of familiar ingredients known to induce these benefits, while some ingredients may seem unfamiliar to some. I will discuss ingredients further in depth into the review.

Taste/Dosing (10): In terms of taste, the pills in the packs are tasteless, leave no aftertaste or unpleasant gut feelings, and go done pretty easy. Dosing is also easy and straightforward; you simply take the entire contents of one pack daily with a meal. On training days, you'd want to take the pack with the meal prior to your workout. This is exactly how I used animal test. Also, this product should be utilized for a max of six weeks for the best of results. That equates to two cans.

Ingredients (8): I give this an eight because the ingredients while known to have the listed benefits in terms of hormonal optimization, they are blended and amounts are not disclosed. Anyone who isn't fond of this could feel incredulous about using the product. Furthermore, I believe that for the price, a few extra things like some longjack, maca, or tribulus could be added. Regardless, the following is the profile:

Cissus Quadrangularis (Ketosterone) **
Polygonum Cuspidatum (Trans -3,5,4'-Trihydrozystilbebe (Trans Resveratrol)
Agaricus Bisporus (Polysaccharides) **
3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone (Hesperetin) **

Yohimbe Bark Extract **
Hypertrophic Response Complex 1500mg

Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend) **

(Grapefruit) 6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin **
Bioperine®

As I said before, there is some familiar stuff and some not-so-familiar stuff. So I would like to explain some of the more unfamiliar stuff, but first provide a little reminder overview of the familiar ingredients.

Urtica Dioica: Also known as stinging nettle root extract, this ingredient has been shown to help increase "free" testosterone by binding to and inhibiting SHBG, the globulin responsible for the process of converting free testosterone into estrogen via the aromatase the enzyme. Inhibiting SHGB translates into higher levels of bio-available testosterone.

Cissus Quandrangularis: This particular ingredient is actually more so for joint support than it is for hormonal support. However, it can aid in the strengthening of muscle and bones due to the abundance of naturally occurring minerals found in the plant's extract. I believe it also helps in weight loss by having cortisol inhibition properties.

Trans-Resveratrol: A potent anti-oxidant with numerous health benefits. One of which acting as an inhibitor of unfavorable endogenous estrogen. Trans-resveratrol works by preventing unfavorable estrogen hormones from binding to their target receptors. The process is similar to SERMS, but don't let this lead to believe that trans-resveratrol is a substitute for a pharmaceutical grade SERM such as toremifiene.

Agaricus Bisporus: The polysacharrides of this species of fungi have been shown to enhance the immune system and provide the body with high sources of antioxidants, certain minerals, and conjugated linoleic acid. I would presume that this ingredient helps mostly with general health support since heavy training can overtime put a bit of a damper on the immune system. I never got ill while on animal test, so it would safe to vouch for this ingredients effectiveness.

Hesperitin (methoxyflavone): From what I have read about this ingredient, it is supposedly something that aids in protein synthesis and may have nutrient partitioning properties. To be honest, can't really provide more insight on this ingredient. I did have an increase in my appetite while on animal test, so perhaps it does induce these effects.

Yohimbe: Stimulates the release of fat cells to allow them to be burned through metabolic pathways. This translates into a loss of fat overtime.

Arachidonic Acid: An omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid found in peanut oil, this compound has been shown to enhance the growth of both muscle and skeletal tissue by inducing the production of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are vital to triggering the anabolic process because they are involved in the body's inflammatory response associated with stress-induced muscle hypertrophic response.

Dihydroxybergamottin: Extracted from grapefruit, this compound supposedly improves bio-availability by having a favorable effect on the metabolism of certain other ingredients. Bioperine is included to have a similar benefit on the ingredients in animal test overall.

Damn that was a lot, but as you can see, the ingredient profile is subsequently efficient for overall muscle development support.

Effectiveness (10): I can definitely say that animal test is one of the more effective non-DAA containing testosterone support supplements I have used aside from animal stak. When combined with the usage of my other supplements contained in my log such as versa-1, afterglow, and mass hgh, I experienced increased aggression in the gym, gains in muscular size and strength, a better sense of well-being, and enhanced overall body integrity. Of course, the libido increase was also great as was the energy surge that was coupled with jack3d micro. In the future, I may run this again with stak and the new powder d-pol. That will undoubtedly be a hell of a test boosting stack LOL.

Value/Price (5): Now, this is where animal test really drops the con nuke on users. The price of this product is ridiculously high. Doing some shopping around, I've seen animal test go for as high as 75 dollars ranging down to a minimum found 56 dollars. Thankfully Jpotter, pointed me out to a deal on sizeupsupplements.com where a can ran for about 41 dollars. Many thanks to Jpo on that, saved me quite a bit. So while effective, the price of this product is simply too high for it's class. Therefore, I strongly recommend shopping around if you wish to try animal test.

Overall (9): Despite the damage in the value and price department, animal test is indeed a highly effective testosterone support supplement that can potentially lead you to some real solid gains through hard work and proper diet. I recommend animal test to anyone who is serious about weight training, has their diet in check, trains with a destroyer mindset, has got a solid routine, and who has got a few extra pennies to spare.

TRAIN HARD FELLOW SR WARRIORS!!!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Intense Workouts
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Strength
  • Little Temperamental At Times

Posted March 9, 2013
Good review noone gives animal test love its a shame people let price scare them from gains

Nony

Posted March 9, 2013
Excellent review! Very professional!
No need to do further research after reading this!
I would definitely give it a try

Posted March 9, 2013
Great review man! I do have one thing to add though. To the part about Methoxyflavone. Methoxyflavone is actually a anti aromatase. or atleast has properties of one. MethoxyISOflavone is the one with the "anabolic" properties, although studies have come up inconclusive on its actual effectiveness.

Not trying to take away from the review at all though man, it was very detailed and helpful. I have been wanting to try this, but the price is the only thing stearing me away from it.

Posted March 9, 2013
Thank you gentlemen, and thank you PT for the correction. Personally, I am not very familiar with methoxy or flavones in general. Big appreciation to you for providing that insight. Of course, same to nony and line6reed for the support as well

Posted March 9, 2013
Just ordered this from sizeupsupp for $47. Cant wait to try it out. I heard you get an anabolic feel from it

line6reed

Universal Nutrition has been around since 1980s, and for good reason. When this company stamps Universal/Animal on a product you know that you are getting a high quality tried and proven product.

So I decided for my contest prep I wanted to run a natural test booster, to help maintain my strength and muscle mass. Initially the price of Animal Test pushed me away, but I said to hell with it and gave this a 2 can run. "Boy oh boy" did this product deliver!

Profile:9
As all of you know Universal tends to add a ton of ingredients to their products so I wont waste the time to list them all. I do however wanna discuss the one ingredient that caught my eye from the profile,Arachidonic Acid. Arachidonic Acid has multiple benefits for the hard training bodybuilder, the most dramatic of which are the ability for it to enhance androgen receptor sensitivity and to amplify training related muscle inflammation and in turn magnify hypertrophy. AA is an essential fatty acid that sits at the very core of the body’s physiological response to weight training. Basically the more AA you have in your muscle tissue , the easier it is to liberate and trigger muscle growth. AA is a very expensive product sold alone so this alone justifies the high price tag on Animal Test.

Effectiveness:9
Can you say steroid type results? Check this out fellas im gonna give you week by week changes. (wk1) I felt absolutely nothing.
(wk2)I am noticing that my soreness from each workout is more intense and lasts alot longer. (wk3-wk6) Animal Test is in full effect while dieting I was able to increase all my lifts. The biggest shocker to me was during my shoulder workout I usually max out at 65 pound dumbbells for 5 reps but once animal test kicked in i was doing 70 pounds for 10 reps. It was literally like there was no stopping me. While on animal test my libido took a dive, but went back to normal a few days after i finished the 2nd can. I would also like to note that I maintained my muscle mass and lost fat during my 42 day run.

Dosing:
The dosing for animal test is very simple on training days take 1 pack with your pre workout meal. On non training days take 1 pack with food. Universal also recommends that you run two cans back to back followed by Animal M Stak.

Value:8
Even though the price is high I am gonna give the value an 8, because to me it was worth every penny. I understand that $130 price tag seems a little to steep but fellas were in the business of looking good and being stronger, and I am not willing to put a price tag on results.

Overall:9
Animal Test was far more than I ever expected any product to be, it blew any expectations I had out the water. The biggest disappointment to me is that I cant take this year around. The strength and sense of alpha male syndrome this gave me brought me back to my teen years. I sincerely recommend this product to anyone who wants to maximize their potential in the gym, or who just wants to feel like the alpha male!

• Killed Libido

iSamurai

Posted September 17, 2012
Nice review bro...I've had my eye on this for a while and wanted to stack it with Stak, the price is the killer tho.

Posted September 17, 2012
hey sam my man lol yea price had me nervous to but i cant say enough about this stuff. Honostly i dint feel worthy to review it

iSamurai

Posted September 17, 2012
I might have to try it after my 4 week D-Pol/Erase Pro followed with 4 weeks of Test Powder run. I'd definitely like to do 2 cans of Animal Test + Stak to get the most out of it, but depends on my funds haha. Maybe I'll get the girlfriend to get it for me for xmas

Posted September 17, 2012
I cant wait to do it again

Jpotter21

Posted September 17, 2012
Good to see a solid review on this. I love Universal stuff. This has always peaked my interest. I think I may throw some of this in my routine post OSTA. Solid review dude.

Posted September 18, 2012
Thanks jp a few grammer errors

Dog4life

Despite many negative reviews, this product really did wonders for me

So i was really skeptical trying this out, i've done only 1 cycle of it begin of this year.
First off all the price tag really scares most costumers....
Is it worth the hight price tag ? YEN

Dosing :
Easy to take , quite many pills , but easy to swallow. In the convient...
First off all the price tag really scares most costumers....
Is it worth the hight price tag ? YEN

Dosing :
Easy to take , quite many pills , but easy to swallow. In the convient little plastic. bags. To be taken with food.
21 Servings = 21 days. Meh could be more

Effect 10/10 :
first day of usage i had an insane libido boost... i took my dose with breakfast.... and i got wood all morning in the office, almost annoying !
Any product ever gave me such insane libido boost... No joke i went to the toilet and slapped my schlong to the wall to calm it a litte bit.
This insane libido kept on for all the cycle... and the extreme morning wood at work was annoying at some point.

GYM , i had really great strenght gains, ranging from 10 to 30 lbs, more endurance, insane sweating ( it has a strong dose of yohimbine).
Strangely i've noticed these strenght gains already from day 1 !

Side effects 8/10 :
Holy cow, i really love this products, but each time i took it, after 30-40 minutes gives me pretty strong heartburn.... ( YES i took it with a big meal ! )
I'm sure it's 100% from Animal Test, took some days off, perfectly fine.
i've managed to finish the can, but i had to take anti acid meds....
Big let down for me, because it really seems like a miracle supplement for me

Verdict 8/10 :
despite many negative reviews, this product really did wonders for me, that i didn't expect at all.
I would give it a top rating 10/10, but the strong heartburn i get from is quite heavy sideffect.
It is really epensive, but for any athlete that experience same positive effects as i did (hopefully without GI problems), totally worth it.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Insane Libido
  • Intense Workouts
  • Increased Strength
  • Strong Heartburn

Posted September 6, 2012
Im on the last 8 paks on my 2nd can and i must say this is by far the test booster ever i hate that im coming off it. I wish more people gave this a chance

Posted September 6, 2012
OMG i cannot wait to stack this with Animal Stack. Great review bro.

mjh34

mjh34's Animal Test Review

Managed to get 2 cans of this and stack them back to back along with Animal Stak. Have not tried this product solo, so I will give it the same score as I gave Stak.

Profile: Good mix of ingredients which are all explained well on Animal's website. Includes AA which sounds like an effective addition to the stack. Does not contain DAA if this is what you're into at the moment.

Effectiveness: Will say similar to what I have said about Stak. My hormones have felt far more balanced and test has felt consistently higher, though I have not had blood work done. Increased confidence, aggression (in and out of gym), better mood, and making great gains in size and strength relative to the short period you are cycling overall. Did not keep a log but I and others are noticing the difference. Only downside is that at one point I felt like my test was through the roof and got a bit moody / short tempered. At least you know though that something is happening and you are performing better in the gym. My libido also dropped which I also saw as a benefit, as when it did eventually peak it was incredibly hard to control!!

Value: In the UK this can set you back as much as $130-200 or on the internet about $100 so the value is not great to say the least, and this is more pricey than Stak. This is something you might want to try if you can afford to splash out, but if you can't, you should probably go and spend what cash you have on some good steak and chicken.

Overall: I've been feeling good, strong, and making good gains, though I cannot justify the cost here in the UK and say that I will be taking this regularly. If it was cheaper I would and feel Stak/Test is a good natty booster stack if you have money to burn.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Strength

honorable1's Animal Test Review

Universal is always a staple in any hardcore meatheads supplement routine.

21 Packs
Serving Size1Pack
Servings Per Container21
Amount Per Pack % DV
Cissus Quadrangularis...
Universal is always a staple in any hardcore meatheads supplement routine.

21 Packs
Hypertrophic Response Complex 1500mg
Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend) **
(Grapefruit) 6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin **
Bioperine®

Those ingredients are straight off of bodybuilding.com where I bought this.

This product is designed for a quick 21 day cycle. IMO you need at least two months because once your t is peaked, then its just going to drop. It takes around 21 days just to boost a bunch. Regardless, I took this two cans back to back and noticed a small difference which isn't bad for a natty booster.

I have tried several products that just yielded me no results period so I was happy with minor strength gains.

All of that tempermental stuff that people are writing under cons is stim related. Increasing testosterone shouldn't make you more temperemental, roid rage imo is a myth.

Well overall8/10 for a natty t booster that gave me minor strength gains

-viking regards

Pros:
Cons:
  • Intense Workouts
  • Increased Strength

Test is a very strong product

Since 2006 I have taken all the Animal line products from Universal and have gotten consistant results. Test is a very strong product i did one cycle stacked with pak and nitro while going through bulking phase. stak has always delivered outstanding resluts throughout my body so i decided to "get Jacked." Just like it says on the can, it did exactly that. i walked into the gym and felt like and animal, literaly i ran that place until i left. it was like i had beer muscles 24/7. i am a very easy going individual however this stuff made me tempermental. i loved it going to take it again when i am in my offseason.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Intense Workouts
  • Increased Strength
  • Extremely Tempermental

Shot2Hell2x's Animal Test Review

If you have the money then I recommend this product since it is pretty expensive. I have tried this as a stand alone and stacked with USP Labs Test Powder and Man Sports Nolvadren XT. The second time it worked much better I think. I noticed a pretty significant libido boost which my girlfried at the time loved since I could last a lot longer. My strength and endurance were both afftected as well just like with other test boosters I've tried. For some reason I usually test my strength through dumbell shoulder presses to see if I made any gains. On week 1 and before using Animal Test I could barely get up 3 sets of 10 with the 70lb dumbells. My second week on this I easily busted through 4 sets of 10. So I am satisfied strength wise. My pumps have been a little better. Size wise I really haven't gained any size. I have stayed close to 210 with this. They recommend using a 6 weeks cycle but I will probably only go for 3 weeks which is one can worth. It increased my appetite significantly which is always a good thing unless your cutting. I also felt like I didn't want to leave the gym.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Appetite
  • Decent Pumps
  • Increased Strength

BigOUkranian's Animal Test Review

I have used PHs in the past and had great results, but I wanted to switch gears and try a more natural test booster and figured that Universal has been around for a while and people swear by it. So lets give it a try. I bought two cans of Animal Test and was stacking it with two cans of Animal Stak. A total of 6 weeks.

I didn't get the agression that I was expecting with a test booster, nor did I get the "beast instinct" at the gym. Honestly, I felt very little extra motivation. After some thought, I believe that I was expecting the same surge as PHs provide, but in reality there is no comparison between the two. For someone that has never tried PHs then this may work for them, but not for me. IMO, this may be a good PCT instead. Although, I did get slightly more impatient, but nothing I couldn't manage.

Ingredient list: 6/10
Looking at the ingredient profile, they do a great job of making each ingredient sound like a PH. Even throwing in cool sounding terms like "Hypertrophic Response Complex". Other ingredients, such as "Cissus Quadrangularis " are great for joint and ligament support. "Urtica Dioica" to reduce inflammation (as far as I know). "Polygonum Cuspidatum" helps regulate bowl movements and has resveratrol. "Hesperetin" could lower cholesterol levels, and improve the antioxidant activities. "Yohimbe Bark" is a decent thermogenic and will make you sweat more. All in all, I'm not impressed with the ingredients. These are descriptions I was able to google, so they are certainly open to additional uses and definitions.

For the price to result ratio, I think this product is over priced. At $35 a tub (21 packets) a full 6 week cycle costs $70 for Animal Test, stacked with Animal Stak, its another $70. I think at $20 per tub it may be a better value.

Overall:
I may use this as a PCT, but not as a strength, bulking product. Even then, its an expensive PCT. Otherwise, I do not recommend Animal Test.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Basic Supplement
  • May Increase Test Levels
  • Good Pct?
  • Little To No Gains
  • Odd Ingredient Profile

MrRollis's Animal Test Review

So I just finished 42 days of Animal Test along with M-Stack. I notice a slight change in weight loss and tone that was about the extent of it.
My Workout was 6 days 3 days of running 4 miles per day and 3 days weights. I ate well maybe 3000 to 4000 cal per day. my goal was to get lean and muscular. My wait when i started was 220 and I'm about 215 now. So overall i feel Universal product was OK I was expecting more Bang for the Buck..

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Strength