Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > Universal > Animal Rage > Reviews

Animal Rage

By Universal
Animal Rage Universal
7.1/10
(Weighted average based on 27 Reviews)

Ranks #131 of 157 (better than 17%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

bigworm89's Animal Rage Review

This was my first Universal product i have ever tried. I have heard some very good things about the Universal product line, but i wasn't to impressed with Animal Rage.

CONS:
My main gripe about rage was there was no Arginine in it. When i was running Rage, Nitrox 2 was on backorder. So that made it even worse, because i couldn't get a great pump. Another thing i disliked was that there was no creatine. I guess if your cycling off creatine, this would be a good pre-workout for you. My final gripe with Animal Rage was the HUGE proprietary blend. I don't know of many more products that have a prop blend that large.

The energy was decent. The main stimulant is caffeine, so its nothing extraordinary. I found myself having to take 2 scoops at times because the energy was too mediocre. If you are stim sensitive, Animal Rage might be for you. My favorite ingredient in Animal Rage is Rhodiola Rosea Extract. Rhodiola is not a well know product, but i recommend it to everyone. It will definitely improve your workout, mood, and your day to day life. Check out the NOW Brand food's Rhodiola.

Taste:8/10
The taste reminded me of an unsweetened, sugar free orange juice. It was absolutely horrible at first, but i actually started enjoying it half way through the tub.

I got it for around 24 dollars when it first came out, so the price was better than the product.

Pros:
I never really felt a crash from rage, so that is always a plus. The only time i would buy this again would be if i plan on doing a lot of cardio. Reason being, I don't want Arginine when doing cardio.

That about sums it up.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Decent Energy
  • Easy To Drink
  • No Crash
  • Reasonable Price
  • Easy Mixed
  • No Arginine
  • Acquired Taste

Posted May 22, 2011
Once again a great review by Worm. This WAS on my list pre-workouts to try. You just gave me everything I needed to know that this isn't for me. Thanks

Posted May 22, 2011
Glad i could help you bud.

Posted May 22, 2011
Great, detailed Review Worm, as always.

venom434

Posted May 22, 2011
Good review. I couldn't get past the taste, I took one serving and returned it; horrible IMO. destroyed my stomach, had me running to the bathroom..

I would of liked to see arginine too, in the profile. creatine I'm 50/50 on, white flood is good and doesn't have it and C4 is good and does.

Posted May 22, 2011
Figures u would enjoy the taste of this over time.

Good review though for potential buyers.

I had 7 days of samples and only could stomach 3 days of this. Also, turned down a free tub of this from a Universal rep.

IRISH89

Good review bro

kevO

Posted May 23, 2011
Another sketchy ass review Worm.

I tried a few servings of this, it was miserable and did pretty much the same thing as a strong cup of coffee.

Posted May 23, 2011
I like coffee way better than this. In fact, i love coffee!!

Cray

Posted May 23, 2011
This review is less exciting than a trip to Wal-Mart.

Posted May 23, 2011
Cray- that was totally uncalled for.... B****!

svictor

Posted May 23, 2011
@worm u think the tast was terrible i though it was aweful i had to mix it with some OJ

Posted May 24, 2011
The R&D team at universal must have some weak taste buds. I don't know of anybody who said it tasted good.

Posted May 24, 2011
i am so glad you review this, I may return mine to my distributor, I was selling this in my store but if it is that bad, I would not recommend it to my customers. was it really that worthless?....good review tho.

Posted May 24, 2011
nice review BW!! not a huge fan of any of the animal line products. other than that nice job you piggy!!!!

Posted May 24, 2011
Honestly bro, I hated the taste for the first week or so. Then the taste grew on me and I actually liked it. It had just an odd taste that makes you want more. I had to take 2.5 scoops and it was still pretty weak energy. Wont go back to rage. What kind of pre-workout doesn't offer pumps?

jdthered

great unbiased review bigworm

Blade410

Nice review broski. Very nice

Manimal

Posted May 25, 2011
Nice review, you queerosexual

kubitzky10's Animal Rage Review

Animal Rage "The Ultimate Energy and Performance Stack" 'Energy, Focus, Intensity, Insanity' (Ha, your kidding me right?)

I'll start of by saying that the first day I took Rage I absolutely hated it. I think my body wasn't used to all the stims. I had to leave the gym earlier and go lay down because I felt so Cracked out. It was horrible. The next few days that subsided and my body adapted to the stims and I just wasn't feeling anything at all from rage. By the second week or so I started taking 2 scoops of Rage and was actually getting decent energy. I never once got the Beta Alanine itch or anything in that matter. One thing I hated about rage was the absolute huge proprietary blend. Like really, thats just ridiculous. Okay, on to the important stuff :)!

Energy. (7/10)- Like I stated above the first week at 1 scoop was absolutely horrible. It sucked. By week 2 I had moved up to 2 scoops and got some pretty decent energy. Nothing like 1.M.R. or SP250. I did notice that it didn't make you jittery at all like a Crack head or anything which suprised me because of all the stims it contains. By the last week I was up to 2.5 scoops and it felt same as 2.

Focus: (7/10) The focus it gives you in the gym was par. It wasn't nothing amazing but it was nice and smoothe. Kept you focused on just the weights but it wasn't that intense mental focus I got from SP250.

Value: (10/10) I'm giving it a great value because I believe I got it for around 24 bucks when it first came out on AllStarHealth.com I may be off a few dollars but it's been a while since I ordered it. I'm not positive because I don't have the tub right infront of me but I think it has 40 servings or so? I know the pills are 44 servings.

No review for pump because it's not a pump pre-workout.

Taste: (9/10) This may freak yall out but the taste of Rage really grew on me. I don't know what it is. Yes I agree it taste like crushed up flintstone vitamins. Please don't order this product because I think it taste good. The first week to me it was horrible but something about it just wanted more. I have no idea. The orange juiced is the only flavor.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that I absolutely hate the scooper. I have some pretty massive hands and by the time I got to bout the halfway point of Rage it was nearly impossible for me to get a scoop or 2 out. It ***ed me off. I had to do way to much work to get it out. Yall may think I'm over reacting but it was plain ridiculout how little the tubs hole was and how short the scoop handle was.

One more note: I feel like Universal didn't really try hard on this product. They could have made it so much better than they really did.

This is my review for Rage and honestly I would say if your really just wanting to try it then go for it. If your iffy about it then go with something like 1.M.R. or SP250 or such. Rage just didn't do it for me.

Pros:
Cons:
  • In Pill Or Powder Form
  • Easy Mixed
  • Reasonable Price
  • I Like The Taste.
  • Easy To Drink
  • No Upset Stomach
  • Great Company
  • Hard To Get Scoops Out Of Container.

Posted May 23, 2011
very good, detailed review like always Kub. I have to say, i love universal, but i think they may of not done a great job as far as these recent reviews have been coming along. I was really excited for this too...

Cray

Posted May 23, 2011
Stellar job. You set an excellent example for all aspiring lifters in your age bracket. Beast.

Posted May 23, 2011
Thanks bros. Same to yall!

Manimal

Posted May 23, 2011
Agreed with cray. You have a hell of a nice early jump on this game lil bro. You should make out well some day with your drive and hard work, Kub.

Posted May 23, 2011
Wow man I can't believe you are rocking 2.5 scoops. At 2 I felt like I was going to have a brain annurism.

taysab23

Posted May 24, 2011
"I have some pretty massie hands"
haha too bad this didn't work... I was really wanting to take this, but I guess I'll wait and see if anybody else had a good experience.
repped buddy

line6reed's Animal Rage Review

Whats up supplement review brethren its been a good while since I dropped I review. Being an avid Universal/Animal line lover it breaks my heart to have to give animal rage a thumbs down, but to be honest this product flat out sucks!

Dosing:10/10
Do to some of the other...

Dosing:10/10
Do to some of the other reviews I had seen on animal rage I decided to go with the packs instead of the powder simply because the reviews stated that rages flavor was disgusting. Since I don't have any issues swallowing pills I figured it would be better for me. Universal/Animal recommend that you take 1 pack 45 minutes prior to exercise, and if you use the powder mix one scoop 20-30 minutes prior to exercise. Throughout the entire can I played around with the dosing protocol but never really found the sweet spot.

Effectiveness:4/10
Here is were Rage takes the biggest hit the energy from this product was more along the lines of a small energy punch you get from a 5 hour energy shot. Nothing special at all I mean some times I had sick energy filled workouts on this stuff but very rarely. Most of the time it simply felt like I had just went to the gym without even taking a pre workout energy supplement. I think its kinda laughable Universal/Animal states Due to Animal Rage's potency, do not exceed 1 pack per 24 hour period. I mean a person would have a better chance of having a heart attack on a cup of starbucks coffee.

Value:5/10
On most websites you can find animal rage at a very fair price between $30-$35 which isn't bad since 1 can last for 44 workouts. I paid $34 bucks on bodybuilding.com for rage which came out to be around $0.77 per serving. Though the price for animal rage is fair I just cannot give the value anymore than a sub par 5, simply because I base my value on performance not price.

Overall:5/10
When you compare Rage to products like speedx3 Jack3d and muscle marinade rage is nothing short of a joke. Those products deliver better energy focus and muscle endurance than rage. I do believe rage could possibly work for someone new to the supplement game but if you have ever tried any of those other three pre workout supplements I named, rage will greatly disappoint you. So overall rage was $35 poorly spent.

Pros:
Cons:
  • In Pill Or Powder Form
  • Not Enough Of A Boost
  • No Nothing
  • No Point

WarMachine

Posted February 10, 2013
who are you and what have you done with line6reed? He would never give universal products a bad score :( LMFAO!!!!!

Just kidding with ya big man, solid honest review, sorry this product let you down. Better stick with the better poison out there LOL

Jpotter21

Posted February 10, 2013
I had the powder form of this, and it kicked my ass. Solid review man.

Lol thanks war

Mooselini

Posted February 10, 2013
Damn bro i am taking the powder version of this right now and like it alot. Dosent give a huge punch but when i use it i only do 3-4oz of water and drink it like a shot. Maybe its just the pills?

Anyway great review as always

Posted February 10, 2013
yea moose i agree probally just pill form but you know id never hate on animal products

Posted February 11, 2013
makes me glad I didnt get the pill form.

Thought the powder was really good.

joeflah13

Posted February 11, 2013
Solid review Line but like everyone else is saying I really liked the powder. I had 6-10 sample packets a few months back and they impressed me. I'd say bite the bullet on taste and run the powder next time so you can get a good comparison.

Posted February 11, 2013
for sure joe will do in the near future

Posted February 11, 2013
Good to hear a review on the pill form. Like others, I too tried a few tubs of the powder and loved it, but i usually am not pleased by pill form preworkouts.

Honest, non-nuthugger review

Big fan of universal as well...had a very similar exp with this product

mhseaver670

Posted February 11, 2013
The taste of this stuff is what gave me a rage.. Omg the taste is nasty.

Posted February 12, 2013
Pros, first day your body is going insane, second day not so much, third day the body doesn't respond, it's a waste of money

Posted February 14, 2014
Did someone hack into Line6reed's account??

IRISH89

IRISH89's Animal Rage Review

First of all I have tired all the top pre workout supplements out there in my opinion, jack3d, super pump250, 1-mr, White Flood and NO Shotgun. My favourite of these are jack3d, 1-mr and White Flood can't go wrong with either one.
The only reason I bought rage in all honesty was because my local gym were I buy most of my sup's from didn't have any of the other ones left, they keep a very small stock 3 to 5 of each item & it was between sp max or rage. So I thought I would switch things up for a change and see if I could experience anything new with rage. Well I just finished up my first tub of rage and have to say it will not be my last; it's a very effective pre workout, which I enjoyed running from start to finish.

Breakdown- Animal Rage comes in both powder and pill form; have read on forums that beta testers found the powder was far superior over the pill form. It's a pre workout supplement with minimal fillers and no unnecessary additives, it does not have 1,3 dimethylamine (no stim dick luz) or creatine, it does contain caffeine. It has a rich list of ingredients, going to name a few: niacin, vit b12, calcium, magnesium, Beta Alanine, l-taurine,beta-phenylethylamine, l-tyrosine, rhodiola rosea extract, caffeine anhydrous and lots more.

Effectiveness- Am going to review the effectiveness of rage by breaking it down into 4 categories:
Energy 10/10- Great surge of constant energy throughout each workout, no crash which is the best part about rage.
Focus 7/10- Felt a lot more tuned into my workouts, even on off days.
Pump 6/10- I was surprised with the pump I got from rage, didn't expect much of a pump, but pump was ok, but kind of faded away, not as good compared to other top pre workouts like jack3d.
Endurance 10/10-For me this is the best thing about rage, I could fly through my sets, even wanted to go longer doing cardio after weights.

Value 10/10- You can pick up rage for $35/$40, which is a reasonable price as you get 44 servings.

Taste 8/10- Rage only comes in orange flavour, hopefully more flavours on the way. Kind of reminds me of sp250 orange, bit sweet with a tangy taste.

Dosage 10/10- 1 scoop with 4oz water 20/30 minutes before workout, do not consume within 6-8 hours of bedtime, I felt it kicked in a lot faster around the 20 minute mark were as jack3d or White Flood was 30/40 minutes for me.

Overall 9/10- I have used numerous Universal products over the years, pak, flex, omega, cuts, and nitro. Their products never let me down, my two favourite being pak and flex, rage is defiantly up there now. It's a top pre workout supplement in my opinion. For my next tub of this I might gradually up the scoops to see what kind of effect it will give (probably crash).

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Pump Fades

Posted April 14, 2011
great review bro, Imma have to use it after my horrible stim cycling.

Posted April 14, 2011
This stuff has 300mg of caffeine, I found out which explained why my energy level on this stuff is intense at first, but tapers off after 20 mins.

Posted April 14, 2011
I can't wait to try this stuff,Im a huge fan on shock therapy,and I love the super caff pwo's.

Posted April 14, 2011
your a beast with these reviews, keep em comin bro. im psyched to try this stuff. enough beta to get a nice tingle?

Drifter

Drifter's Animal Rage Review

I have never reviewed a supplement before and felt the disappointment experienced with this product was a good place to start.

For a number of years now I've avoided the indulgence of supplements because many youthful years of giving the hype a chance never delivered anything except inevitable disappointment. However, a recent, but tentative return to pre workout stimulants was welcomed with a surprising effect from NO-EXPLODE.

With renewed enthusiasm for supplements I was once again molested by the hype of RAGE and eagerly scurried away from the store clutching a bag containing "The Ultimate pre workout supplement". If I were to create an analogy for RAGE, it would be going on a first date with a beautiful looking girl who says all the right things only to make it to the bedroom and find out she use to be called Dave and is still packing meat.

On this occasion I feel like I was well and truly rogered by "Dave". With the exception of a sore bum from diarrhoea and nauseous solvent/paint type feeling of intoxication, it offered absolutely nothing.

At the considerable price of this supplement I would suggest to anyone interested in trying it to search around and get it as cheap as possible or better still, see if you can get a free sample or tester from somewhere. It may just be that this product wasn't right for me. But I have since given some to my training partner who doesn't even drink tea or coffee and he returned a verdict after trying a 1, and then 2 scoop serving – "What is it suppose to do?. I didn't feel anything."

I guess you have to experience these things as an individual but I was extremely disappointed in Animal Rage which has now made me very reluctant to throw anymore of my hard earned cash at their product range.

In my opinion Animal need to seriously review this supplement and endeavour to drastically improve its effects before having the audacity to market it with such baseless hype. Give me a nice cup of coffee over this impotent nonsense any day of the week.

Pros:
Cons:
    • No Boost
    • No Nothing
    • No Point
    • No Creatine
    • No Arginine

Posted June 21, 2011
    Good review. Very weird, but it was a good honest review.

Posted June 21, 2011
    "I was once again molested by the hype of RAGE" hahah i love it! Nice honest review.

venom434

Posted June 21, 2011
    I agree with kubitzky10. Good review, but weird..

Drifter

Thank you guys.

Posted June 21, 2011
    "If I were to create an analogy for RAGE, it would be going on a first date with a beautiful looking girl who says all the right things only to make it to the bedroom and find out she use to be called Dave and is still packing meat" HAHA THANKS FOR THE HUMOUROUS YET DETAILED REVIEW

Tastes great

I got to alpha test this! Im glad to see it on the board here. This is more of a shot, with one small scoop used with some water. Awesome energy. Awesome focus. Tastes great too. 4) performance: Agent O helped me perform with average or better performance in the gym. I could easily use this as my pre workout supp.

(5) fatigue: Not once did I notice a crash during or after the workout. If anything the effects fade after a few hours.

(6) strength: I did not notice a drastic increase in my strength.

(7) duration of effects, Throughout the workout and then some, usually at least 3 hours.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Easy To Drink
    • Works Quick
    • No Upset Stomach
    • Great Company
    • Tastes Good.

Posted February 17, 2011
      If you have taken it, can you compare it to USP Labs Jack3d?

RDgulls

RDgulls's Animal Rage Review

Ok this is the first of a few more reviews to come as i just got done a stack a few days ago...being a loyal Universal supp user i was amped to hear a new animal pwo was coming out and replaced the tried and true Jacked for Animal Rage. I used the powder form and got it for around $30. This turned out to be a mistake and for the first time i was thouroghly dissapointed by a animal product.

Ingredient Profile: a quick glance at the back i deceptive as it has alot of quality ingedients listed but looking closer it was all listed under a prop blend and it doesnt say how much of each ingredient your getting...not an uncommon thing with supps but not a usual occurance with the animal line. Also this product contains no pump product or creatine which is good and bad, people looing for an all in one should look elsewhere but i liked the ability add my own aakg and break open some kre-alkayn caps insead of the small amounts of mono that are in most pwo's

Taste: ehh would be the best way to describe the taste of this product, not terrible but definately not the best kind of reminded me of really bitter uncarbonated orange soda. But i dont take anything away from a supp based on taste just lettin people know...

Effectiveness: This is purely an enegry & focus pwo so thats what ill judge it on. The engery i got from this product was both good and bad...it dosent come on like a mack truck like Jacked or 1mr this is a area of weakness for me because the only time i have to lift is in the afternoon when i get off work and i really need that quick boost of energy, but the energy is alo sustained and lasts much longer than most pwo's allowing for higher intensity throughout my workout with no major crash wich is nice. The focus this product is ok but definately not the tunnel vision you get from other products. On a side note there has to be alot of beta alinine in this product because i have taken many pwo's and never had my face itch that bad as the first few times i used this product. Again there is no pump prduct in this pwo so i cant judge it on that.

Overall: This product is just above mediocre which for a product line like animal that is rare. I feel like this product was rushed and if they had taken more time it could have been better. There really wasnt anything bad about this product but there are alot of "good but" things to say about the product. I wont be using this product again unless its reformulated...hope this helps

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Works Quick

Posted June 15, 2011
      Great review.

RDgulls

Posted June 15, 2011
      thanks man i try to do quality over quantity

DieselPower's Animal Rage Review

I've just about gotten through my first tub of this stuff. I am a big fan of Animal Pak and Animal Omega; so I figured I'd give this a try.

*Effectiveness*

*Effectiveness*
      The initial experience with Rage was less than stellar for me. There was a little bit of a boost in the energy department but nothing too crazy. Some other PWO's like Jack3d make you feel like Superman; this was a more subdued, linear energetic feel instead of a Spike. I happen to like the energy Spike, but that's just preference.

The pump department was where this product shines. The energy is there, but it needs to be summoned. With controlled breathing and psyching myself up before each set; I was able to focus and get a good pump.

The container states to take this on an empty stomach, and they mean it. I've noticed that I need to alot at least 2 to 3 hours after a meal (and a good #2) for me to experience peak effectiveness.

As far as the duration of the effects, I didn't notice any "fall off" during training. I do my exercises for about 2 hours and only felt a little tired when I got home about an hour afterward, but I guess that is somewhat normal for hitting the gym hard.

*Taste*
      The "Orange Juiced" flavor should be called "Orange Sawdust." It doesn't taste awful but it is very gritty and you'll probably need to add some more water to get the leftover granules. The mixability is on par with other PWO's I've tried (Jack3d, SuperPump, etc.) so it wouldn't be fair for it to lose points there.

Cons and other thoughts...
      This product says to take one scoop; I would recommend following those instructions. Of course, I had to experiment and try 1 1/2 and 2 scoops to see what would happen since I was looking for more energy. Basically at 2 scoops on several different days I would feel a real charge, tingles, elevated heart rate and a crazy focus. But after about 30 minutes my head would start pounding and I'd suffer a bad headache for the rest of the day into the night. I realize that that is double the max recommended dose, so don't knock me for experimenting!

For me personally I'd love to get the charge of 2 scoops without the headache; which is something I consider a con in the energy department. In addition, I didn't really experience any major crash because I wasn't that tuned up to begin with. I also did not experience any upset stomach or bloating.

Overall, this isn't a bad product. It just does not give me the energy and focus I'm looking for when I lift or do cardio. It's not something I'd likely buy again. However, I would recommend it to someone who wants a good pump without a crazy energy Spike.

Pros:
      Cons:
        • Not Enough Of A Boost

The energy is not clean but intense and you feel absolutely maniacal in the gym

SLAUGHTER MELON!!!!!!!! I love Animal Rage it is the most overwhelmingly intense pre-workout on the market. I purchased the slaughter melon flavor for $34 on Bodybuilding.com. Rage contains 44 servings so it comes out to $.77 a serving which is good value generally for pre-workouts.

Animal...

Animal Rage is heavy stimulated and I'm gonna be honest I had a huge comedown every time I took this product but my workouts on Rage far outweighed the after effects.

Animal Rage for example contains a good amount of Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate so your strength is up and these two ingredients help with athletic performance output.

For the stimulants Animal Rage contains Caffeine, Coffee Bean extract, Green Tea Extract, and Schisandra berry (pioneered by USPlabs Jack3d). This stuff really gets you going hard.

I'm again gonna be honest, I have tried Slaughter Melon and Orange Juiced and they both taste horrible and chalky. I don't care cuz Rage is an absolutely wild pre-workout.

The energy is not clean but intense and you feel absolutely maniacal in the gym.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Works Quick
        • Taste Bad

GodofSerbia1's Animal Rage Review

Let me first put forth that I am a huge fan of Universal Nutrition Products especially M-Stak and Stak. I just finished my 44 servings of Animal Rage "Orange Juic-d" flavored pre-workout. I purchased mine for $29.99 which I feel is a pretty good value. I will outline and comment on the ingredients of Animal Rage before giving my conclusion.

Endurance and Performance Complex (5/10): Beta Alanine, L-Taurine, and others.
        -This is one of the negatives of the product. I usually like a hefty dosage of Beta Alanine but the itch is almost too overwhelming.
        -Rage is not the best 'Endurance' supplement and you definitely do not feel a pump
        -There are few BCAAS and Creatine to give you any performance enhancements.

Focus and Intensity Complex (9/10): Choline Bitartrate, n-Acetyl Tyrosine, and others.
        -You definitely feel an extreme boost almost immediately after taking Animal Rage.
        -The intensity is through the roof.
        -This product deserves the name "RAGE"

Sustained Energy Complex (6/10): Rosea Extract, Schizandra.
        -Basically these ingredients are just mood enhancers and DO NOT give you sustained energy.
        -You can at most get a good 45 mins to an hour of very stimulated energy
        -Again there is No arginine, no agmatine sulphate, no creatine, and NO PUMP
        -This is a NEGATIVE about animal rage.

Quick Energy Complex (8/10): Caffeine, Coffee Bean Extract (a.k.a. Caffeine), Green Tea Extract (Caffeine).
        -I guess this is one of the highlights of Animal Rage, the re-occuring theme of EXTREME STIMULANTS.
        -You definitely get an extreme boost of energy from Animal Rage.
        -It is not sustainable energy.
        -All of these ingredients are codename for CAFFEINE.

Flavor (2/10): Orange Juic-D is straight up GROSS, CHALKY, AND LEAVES A DISGUSTING AFTER TASTE.

Conclusion and Overall Rating (6/10):
        As I said early I am a huge fan of Universal Nutrition products but Animal Rage really just was a mess of a product. The overwhelming dosage of beta alanine and the beefy stimulant ingredient profile gives you an extreme 'rage,' intensified, focus workout, however the crash is pretty bad and there is NO PUMP. I could not workout any harder than if I was 'sober,' did not get any pump, and did not experience any strength gains.'

Try it if you want because in the end this review is my opinion. HOWEVER, DO NOT GET ORANGE JUIC-D flavor it is just not good. plain and simple.

Fair and Honest,
        GodofSerbia1

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Extreme Intensity
        • Works Quick
        • Great Company