Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Methoxy > Universal > Animal M Stak

Universal Animal M Stak

Animal M Stak Universal
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (78 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Universal Animal Pump Reviews
Animal Pump (68 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

A.M.M.O. SUS LMG Reviews
Syntrax Proxylon Reviews
Proxylon (0 Reviews)
NA
SciFit Methoxy Isoflavone Reviews
Methoxy Isoflavone (0 Reviews)
NA

Related Forum Topics

unopened Universal Animal M Stak
unopened Universal Animal M Stak $25 and its yours. -Brent ...

Best thing to stack with Animal M Stak?
Hello what would be the best thing to take with universal animal m stak? i would...

What the best creatine to take with Animal M Stak?
hello i was wondering whats the best creatine to take with animal m stak, due to...

Anabolic pump + Animal M Stak?
anybody ran this stack or know someone who has? I know the science behind AP, bu...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Animal M-Stak is a nutrient repartitioner that incorporates ecdysterone as its main ingredient. It, like all other repartitioners, doesn't influence hormone levels, so it makes for a safe choice for inclusion in PCT as well as a solid choice for those looking to avoid PH's and other anabolic substances.

Animal M Stak Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Animal M Stak Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (44)
  • Solid Strength Gains (35)
  • Increased Appetite. (32)
  • Cool Can? (24)
  • A Little Expensive (17)
  • Not Enough Packs For The Price (15)
  • Chronic Insomnia (11)
  • Little Weight Gain (10)
October 5, 2012

Age: 26

October 5, 2012
 Okay what can I say I'm a sucker for the Universal/Animal product line, I think the little packs are cute (no homo) and convenient. In all seriousness fellas Animal M-Stak delivers.

So I decided I would add M-Stak to my pre contest cut because I was cutting weight at an alarming rate. I began to wonder if some of the weight I was cutting was a little muscle. After doing some research I decided M-Stak would be perfect in making sure that all my daily macros were utilized the way they were meant to be used.

So whats the science behind M-Stak? Well the way M-Stak works it uses two key ingredients Beta-Ecdysterone and Methoxyisoflavone wich are flavones. Flavones have the ability to shuttle nutrients toward lean mass accumulation, a process known as nutrient partitioning, anabolic flavones promote enhanced protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. These are the mechanisms most crucial in the process of new muscle growth.

Dosing:8/10
It is recommended to take M-Stak for 21 consecutive days. On training days you should take 1 pack 45 minutes before training on non training days you take 1 pack in the early morning or afternoon. Me I opted to take my packs every morning upon awaking because I wanted every meal I consumed that day to be properly utilized. Also M-Stak contains a red stim pill that delivers a punch so it was great to help kick start my mornings.

Effectiveness:8/10
When I began taking this I was 165lbs 7% body fat after 21 days my stats were 164lbs 5% body fat. I know it sounds farfetched but M-Stak delivered in the department I wanted it most preserving my hard earned muscle tissue. M-Stak totally failed for me as far as increasing my strength in the gym I didnt notice a change at all in the gym wich I suppose is good seeing how I am on a calorie deficit.

Value:6/10
While yes this product did deliver for me the value in my opinion takes a hit. I say this because 1 can contains only a 21 day supply and I feel like Universal/Animal could of stop being a bunch of tight a**es and hooked a brother up with a 30 day supply.
Any how if your considering buying this product you can find it for around $35.00 wich equates to roughly $1.65 a day.

Overall:7/10
M-Stak is a product that no matter what your goals are you cant go wrong and here is why, If your bulking all of the excess calories you are consuming will be properly utilized to make you anabolic and not not stored as fat also it helps on a bulk because it truly does make you hungry. If your goal is to cut M-Stak will maximize all the calories you consume and use them to preserve lean mass gains. So although I'm a little butt hurt about the value I recommend everyone give M-Stak a run because It works and can be tailored to any body composition goal you have.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Maintin Muscle While Cutting
  • Increased Appetite.
  • Not Enough Packs Per Can
  • A Little Expensive
Reply #1:
iSamurai
iSamurai

Joined: 2/2012
Reviews: 12
Reputation: +809
You're reviews keep getting better line! Keep it up holmes

Reply #2:

Jpotter21

Joined: 11/2011
Reviews: 49
Reputation: +1326
Love this stuff. That freaking red pill is a good enough pre workout in itself. Lol. Its awesome.

Reply #4:

Reputation: +133
Good *** homie, I bet u get a for sure 300 on the pt test huh haha

Reply #5:

Reputation: +1988
Always since i was a pvt

Reply #6:
3ullD0zer
3ullD0zer

Joined: 7/2009
Reviews: 11
Reputation: +520
Good review bro, I enjoyed this as well

Reply #7:
Maxima
Maxima

Joined: 6/2012
Reputation: +366
Nice review man.

I agree, I hate how animal/universal has 21 day supply for some of their most famous supplements. This really grinds my gears because I really enjoy their products.

Reply #8:

Thanks fellas

Reply #9:
mhseaver670
mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
Reviews: 78
Reputation: +2485
Your reviews are pretty awesome and in depth. I may look into these just because of this review.

Reply #10:

Reply #12:

Joined: 3/2011
Reviews: 81
Reputation: +1134
I am doing my 3rd straight Animal Stak & Testogen XR(First month only) combo cycle, and I want to jump on M-Stak right after. I am currently bulking, would it be a good jump ?

Reply #13:
snowcristal
snowcristal

Joined: 2/2012
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
good energy...well not from the m-stak, increased appetite, not really, rather a lack of appetite, maintain muscle while cutting, just take bcaa, you don't need to buy an overrated product

Reply #14:
jasondarius
jasondarius

Joined: 12/2013
Reviews: 2
Reputation: +13
Good review! I've used this a couple times and you pretty much nailed it!

February 16, 2010

Raptorbh12

Reviews: 62

February 16, 2010
 This is another waste of a nutrient partitioning product. I tried this once 2 years ago and had zero results and I recently tried it again with zero results.
I love all of Animals other products, this simply just does not work for me.
I gave it a 5 for effectiveness because the caffeine in the M-stak was noticeable but aside from that I did not lean out at all and there were no strength gains to make a note of.
Ill stick with regular Animal Stak if I want to see some real gains in size and muscle.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Cool Can?
  • Useless
  • No Weight Gain
  • No Strength Gain
January 7, 2014

Stammbo

Age: 42

January 7, 2014
Best Natural Stak Ever!

It's been awhile since I've used this, but when I have it's been fantastic! I can't remember if my strength increased or not, but I looked AMAZING! Not that much bigger, but I was ripped and solid. So much so, when I took my shirt off comments ranged from "Wow" to "Discusting." I think I prefer the latter.

I mean, I had veins popping out on top of viens. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but not by much. Great product for shirt-off weather.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Maintin Muscle While Cutting
  • No Weight Gain
August 16, 2013

Reviews: 81

Age: 30

August 16, 2013
Too much hype for weak product

Okay guys, I will do I guess what I do best and give you a 5star review on this product. I was cycling off Animal Stak and I read line6read's review and I was very much excited for it. What I got however, was a flop. Let me discuss.

As everyone knows these products, m-stak, test, stak all come in a 3 week supply. 21 days of use, not the full 4 weeks. A little week but hey if it works or you do back to back cans, it can be great, but it sure is pricey on your wallet.

I am stacking this with FinaFlex DAA and D-Pol.

M-Stak throws out pretty ridiculous claims:

Required For:

Natural bodybuilders & powerlifters.
Classic "hardgainers".
Maximizing muscle gains naturally.
Anabolic & anticatabolics.
Optimizing non-hormonal anabolism.

Lets just say it falls A LOT short of all it promises to do. Now lets get down into the dirty and gritty and break this thing down.

INGREDIENTS: 7/10
Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex 750mg
Beta-Ecdysterone
5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone
Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (Turkesterone)
B-Sitosterol

Beta-Ecdysterone and Methoxyisoflavone. These ingredients have the ability to shuttle nutrients toward lean mass accumulation, a process known as nutrient partitioning. Beyond this, these anabolic flavones promote enhanced protein synthesis and nitrogen retention.

Ajuga Turkestanica contains the potent phytosteroid extract Turkesterone, suggested to be extremely powerful in advancing protein synthesis.
Beta Sitosterol, while having its own inherent anabolic potential, helps promote a healthy immune system and may help support healthy cortisol levels already within normal range
Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex 3000mg
L-Leucine
Leucine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AKG)
Leucine Ethyl Ester
L-Isoleucine
L-Valine
L-Taurine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC)

You get a pretty descent Amino's complex but it still falls short.

Aminos help to stimulate muscle recovery and protein synthesis via translation regulations, all through non-hormonal means. They do this by supporting key muscle growth regulators such as mTOR, PKB, p70s6k, 4E-BP1, FOXO and MAFbx. These aminos essentially work as a signal for turning on the muscle building process, supporting increased muscle anabolism following a training session.
Anabolic Adaptogen Complex 1000mg
Muria Puama
Kudzu Extract (Isoflavones)
Safed Musli
Rhodiola Rosea Extract (Rosavins)

These herbs have been suggested to help increase physical training capacity, improve endurance, minimize the catabolic stress response, decrease mental fatigue as well as support sexual health and boost support system function. These are critical factors for naturally enhancing ones performance levels in the gym.
Insulin Potentiating Complex 500mg
4-Hydroxyisoleucine
Banaba Leaf Extract (1-3% Colosolic Acid)
Cinnulin PF™
K-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (K-R-ALA)

Cmpounds such as K-R-ALA and CinnulinPF™ help your body to utilize ultra anabolic insulin both effectively and efficiently for supporting muscle growth. This equates to increased uptake of glycogen and increased muscle cell volume which contributes to that full, pumped feeling when you workout
M Factor Complex 500mg
Ginger Root Extract (Gingerols, Shaogols)
6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin
Bioperine®

This complex promote nutrient utilization to ensure the powerful components of the formula are processed to maximum efficacy. Using ginger root extract coupled with the powerful absorption enhancers bergmottin and bioperine.
Energy Complex 500mg
Methylxanthine Complex (Caffeine, Theobromine, Theophylline)
Evodiamine

Energy complex that is supposed to propel you through an even grueling workout.

------------------------------------------------
DOSAGE: 10/10 - The dosage is probably the easiest and best part about this product. There are not that many pills, 8 in total, 4 gell caps and 4 regular sized powdered pills. On training days you take a pack 45 minutes pre workout and on non training days you take it either in the morning with food or the afternoon. Simple enough
------------------------------------------------
EFFECTIVENESS: 3/10 - I can't believe I went to GNC and bought this product for $45, because I was so excited I could not wait a few days for delivery from a website. Well lets break this down into what its supposed to do and how it worked for me.

For me this is a placebo like effect that you throw your money away just so you don't get itchy and get another can of Animal Stak. Stak was fantastic, I even did 4 cans, yes 4 cans back to back and still felt every bit of anger and strength increase till my last pack. For this however, I did not.

STRENGTH: 2/10 - I barely got stronger on this product. I felt like it did not contribute at all in this department. I can imagine that maybe this product works best in the 5th and 6th week, but since I felt absolutely nothing after 3 weeks of continual use I would not throw more money away on hopes that it would magically work in the future. I tested my strength mostly on my compound lifts, bench, squat, dead. And I noticed when I tried to go heavier, I just could not. It completely failed in that department.

PERFORMANCE: 0/10 - Eh you fail M-Stak. It did not increase my performance, if anything it actually got tired a lot faster on this stuff. Weird, I know, but it falls short.

ENERGY: -10/10 - Everyone is touting that the red pill is this incredible energy boost... really ? where was the energy! Its funny because I remember taking this pack after I had my small breakfast (protein bar and coffee), so I figured coffee + red pill would wake me up ? right ? nope. It did absolutely nothing.

MUSCLE GAIN: 5/10 - Ill give it a 5. I did notice a bit more mass, slight bit, and I guess I can attest it to this product, since its toting towards hardgainers who need to put on muscle. But I will tell you this guys, not all muscles are created equal. Just because you are bigger, does not equate to being stronger. Please keep that in mind with the 5.

ANGER: 0/10 - Anger is potent when trying to increase test. On stak I was downright angry at any little thing, on this I was passive and calm. I hated it, just as much as I hated this product.

NUTRIENT PARTITION: 0/10 - Eh, yea I highly doubt this did anything for me. I felt no difference at all. If anything helped with nutrient type of partitioning it was BioGro.
------------------------------------------------

OVERALL: 3/10 - Do not waste your money on this junk. Its absolutely worthless in my opinion. Stick to Stak, because that works wonders. If you want to cycle of Stak, replace it with something else, this product fails on all aspects of its guarantees. Move along jack, nothing to see here, nothing to feel here.
Pros:
Cons:
    • Not Enough Packs For The Price
    • Little Weight Gain
    • No Strength Gain
    • No Weight Gain
    • Useless
    • A Little Expensive
    June 14, 2013

giant10fan

Reviews: 1

Age: 26

June 14, 2013
    Animal M-Stak

Overall this was a pretty good product. It was probably one of the better supplements I have taken.

Effectiveness- 9/10-I gained about 5 pounds off this product. My bench press increased 15 pounds. I also gained an extra 10 on Military Press. However, I did do 2 full cycles of this product. I did 3 weeks on 1 week off and another 3 weeks on as it is suggested. I definitely needed the other cycle to fulfill these gains.

Value- 8/10-The only downfall of this product and the reason why I will not buy another can is because of it's price. It's basically about 40 bucks for just one canister that will only last you 3 weeks which i find a little expensive. But definitely worth a try.
    • Solid Strength Gains
    November 21, 2012

ozgymstar

Reviews: 18

November 21, 2012
     effectiveness 8: i took this product during a small bulking phase to get better use out of my food and better workouts. i found that my appetite increased, while some how getting leaner and still lfting heavy. so decided to up my calories and put on a good 2-4 pounds.

value 6: 24 packs in one container is not enough. they should at least double the packs in side.

not much to say about this product but if your following a good diet and training program it can help enhance your results naturally a little. was a good change.
    August 8, 2012

honorable1

August 8, 2012
     Ok, I took this right before my can of animal test (which i liked a little more) and it didn't really do didly squat. Its one of those "nutrient repartitioning" supplements that promote shuttling calories to the proper place while working out and recovering.

I didn't notice anything at all unless I left red pill in. I don't like a sketchy pill stimulant much so I usually removed it from the pack.

In my opinion you are much better off just buying digestive enzymes, a good test booster, and a preworkout for energy.

-viking regards
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Cool Can?
    • Not Enough Packs For The Price
    • A Little Expensive
    • Chronic Insomnia
    Reply #1:
    DirtyCleaner
    DirtyCleaner

Joined: 8/2012
    Reviews: 1
    Reputation: 0
    Really bro? I loved my m stak cycles back in the day

August 7, 2012

BossKen

Reviews: 3

Age: 27

August 7, 2012
     Although I absolutely LOVE universal nutrition, this product didn't do it big for me. This product promotes nutrient repartitioning and has "digestive enzymes" that are marketed towards helping increase protein synehtesis. I didn't really get anything out of it besides great workouts from the stimulant red pill.

Value was not terrible, it was 21 days for like 28 bucks so I am not going to complain there.

I would stick to animal test and buy some digestive enzymes. Red pill alone should be a product because it is pretty damn potent
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Red Pill!!!
    • Cool Can?
    • Makes You Feel Like The Alpha Dog
    • Useless
    • Chronic Insomnia
    July 11, 2012

markmatt

Reviews: 2

Age: 47

July 11, 2012
     Animal M Stak made me stronger and I especially noticed it in the amount of weight and reps I increased on the bench press. It also gave me more endurance. I was stronger and felt strong.

The bad thing is that my strength gains disappeared after one week.

I will try it again and see what happens. I was surprised by how much it made me stronger. It got me over a plateau while on it, but like I said, my strength went away
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Solid Strength Gains
    • Makes You Feel Like The Alpha Dog
    • Increased Appetite.
    • Lost Strength After One Week Off It.
    July 8, 2012

dieatro14

Reviews: 10

Age: 22

July 8, 2012
     Hey guys this is my first reveiw so il see what i can do!
    After a long plateau when i turned 21 i got fed up with the typical whey protien and a pre workout so i decided to try something new. I just finished my second can of M-STAK with ACG3 and i am pretty impressed. While i was using this product I decided to lower my reps and up my weight. I started doing 3 sets of 5 instead of 3 sets of 8-10. I did that for the purpose of trying to bulk, and i did my sets at 275 while on this. I know its not much but here are my measurements before and after the cycles, i know the results arent stunning but i was happy with what i got.
    Weight: 200lbs (before), 204lbs (after)
    Arms: 16.5 in. (before), 16.75 (after)
    Waist: 30 inches (before), just under 30 (after)
    Overall i was happy but i just wish there were more packs for 45$ a can. Yes i am aware that some of the weight i put on could have been water weight, but i definately saw some gains. Once again this is my first reveiw and i am always open to comments/critique!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Decent Weight Gains
    • Decent Strength Gains
    • A Little Expensive

Have you used Animal M Stak? Submit your own Review!