Animal M Stak

By: Universal

Okay what can I say I'm a sucker for the Universal/Animal product line, I think the little packs are cute (no homo) and convenient. In all seriousness fellas Animal M-Stak delivers.

So I decided I would add M-Stak to my pre contest cut because I was cutting weight at an alarming rate. I began to wonder if some of the weight I was cutting was a little muscle. After doing some research I decided M-Stak would be perfect in making sure that all my daily macros were utilized the way they were meant to be used.

So whats the science behind M-Stak? Well the way M-Stak works it...

So whats the science behind M-Stak? Well the way M-Stak works it uses two key ingredients Beta-Ecdysterone and Methoxyisoflavone wich are flavones. Flavones have the ability to shuttle nutrients toward lean mass accumulation, a process known as nutrient partitioning, anabolic flavones promote enhanced protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. These are the mechanisms most crucial in the process of new muscle growth.

Dosing:8/10
It is recommended to take M-Stak for 21 consecutive days. On training days you should take 1 pack 45 minutes before training on non training days you take 1 pack in the early morning or afternoon. Me I opted to take my packs every morning upon awaking because I wanted every meal I consumed that day to be properly utilized. Also M-Stak contains a red stim pill that delivers a punch so it was great to help kick start my mornings.

Effectiveness:8/10
When I began taking this I was 165lbs 7% body fat after 21 days my stats were 164lbs 5% body fat. I know it sounds farfetched but M-Stak delivered in the department I wanted it most preserving my hard earned muscle tissue. M-Stak totally failed for me as far as increasing my strength in the gym I didnt notice a change at all in the gym wich I suppose is good seeing how I am on a calorie deficit.

Value:6/10
While yes this product did deliver for me the value in my opinion takes a hit. I say this because 1 can contains only a 21 day supply and I feel like Universal/Animal could of stop being a bunch of tight a**es and hooked a brother up with a 30 day supply.
Any how if your considering buying this product you can find it for around $35.00 wich equates to roughly $1.65 a day.

Overall:7/10
M-Stak is a product that no matter what your goals are you cant go wrong and here is why, If your bulking all of the excess calories you are consuming will be properly utilized to make you anabolic and not not stored as fat also it helps on a bulk because it truly does make you hungry. If your goal is to cut M-Stak will maximize all the calories you consume and use them to preserve lean mass gains. So although I'm a little butt hurt about the value I recommend everyone give M-Stak a run because It works and can be tailored to any body composition goal you have.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Maintin Muscle While Cutting
  • Increased Appetite.

• iSamurai
      October 5, 2012

You're reviews keep getting better line! Keep it up holmes
    • Nutrexpert

Dope review brah
    • Jpotter21
      October 5, 2012

Love this stuff. That freaking red pill is a good enough pre workout in itself. Lol. Its awesome.
    • BigVida

Good *** homie, I bet u get a for sure 300 on the pt test huh haha
      October 5, 2012

Always since i was a pvt
      October 6, 2012

Good review bro, I enjoyed this as well
    • Maxima

Nice review man.

I agree, I hate how animal/universal has 21 day supply for some of their most famous supplements. This really grinds my gears because I really enjoy their products.

Thanks fellas
    • mhseaver670
      October 6, 2012

Your reviews are pretty awesome and in depth. I may look into these just because of this review.

You should bro
    • joecollett

Solid review man!!
    • Gkeezy
      October 7, 2012

I am doing my 3rd straight Animal Stak & Testogen XR(First month only) combo cycle, and I want to jump on M-Stak right after. I am currently bulking, would it be a good jump ?
    • snowcristal
      (0)
      October 7, 2012

Good energy...well not from the m-stak, increased appetite, not really, rather a lack of appetite, maintain muscle while cutting, just take bcaa, you don't need to buy an overrated product
    • jasondarius
      December 17, 2013

Good review! I've used this a couple times and you pretty much nailed it!

ANIMAL M-Stak is a great product, when used correctly. M-Stak has adaptogenic compounds within it, and in order to truly capitalize on the benefits of Ecdysterone, it must ran accordingly.

What is an adaptogen? To put it simple, its a compound that allows the
    body to better adapt to a physical, mental or emotional stress.

Now that they have been defined, this is what I noticed from M-Stak:

What is an adaptogen? To put it simple, its a compound that allows the
    body to better adapt to a physical, mental or emotional stress.

Now that they have been defined, this is what I noticed from M-Stak:

Dosing: I took 2 cans of M-stak back to back, with the recommended 1 week off cycle between cans. I took the pak about an hour pre-workout(I train fasted) on training days, and either before my first meal or inbetween my first and second meal on off days.

Strength: I had some good quality strength gains, from M-Stak. I noticed I was able to hit some good numbers on a week to week basis, and if never tapered off. Each week I was able to add a rep, or add weight to my exersices.

Appetite: This is why M-Stak is called the hardgainers stack. FOr most its difficult to take in the necessary calories to gain that weight. M-Stak increases your hunger alot, allowing you to take in more nutrients.

Weight gain: I was able to put on about 5-7 pounds from the 2 cans I used. To me thats great, as I dont gain weight very easily. The increase in hunger allowed me to eat more, which helped to pack on those pounds. The weight gain was clean, and I stayed relatively lean throughout. I also didnt have the ideal conditions when it comes to diet, so to able to keep fat gain to a minimum is a testament to this product.

Recovery: I feel this is where M-Stak shines. Recovery was increased substantially. I would usually be sore a couple days following a workout, but M-Stak cut that time down to a day. No more DOMS!

Some other highlights:
    *I know this is pegged as a nutrient partitioner, but thats only half of it. Yes it does have ingredients that helps with that aspect, but I think it leans more for the adaptogen aspect. When most think of nutrient partitioners, they think food pump like Glycobol, but thats not the case here, at least not for me. But I will most defenitely help to better assimilate the nutrients you are taking in.

*Also many say not to take it pre-workout, I disagree. The reason they say preworkout, is because of the red stim pill, fine so be it. But for me I say take it preworkout, because it has some BCAA's which we know are beneficial to take pre/intra/post workout. Also this is a great time to get that dose of Ecdy, to help put it to use properly. Then the other benefits will come into play when it comes time to post workout nutrition.

In summary I think M-Stak is a fantastic addition to any bulk, or even a recomp. I also think it is a great alternative to PH's. Will it blow you up like a ph, no probabyl not, but it is much safer, and if used correctly can greatly improve your performance and pack on some pounds.

Adaptogens are very beneficial, and I think are perfect for those who do not want to take the PH route, perfect for teens or young guys not yet 21. I have another review on another adaptogen, E-BOL coming very soon.

But for now here is M-Stak, a hardgainers, stak, which lives up to its name.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Quick Recovery
    • Reduced Doms

• everlastlift
        January 31, 2011

"EPIC" review! I'll refer anyone to this review that is ever interested in m-stak!
      • chichistrong
        January 31, 2011

Awesome review dude, I was a lil skeptical about the M-Stak, but I may it to my supp stack
        January 31, 2011

Thanks gents, I appreciate that.

Its a solid supplement, that really performs and lives up to its purpose. Not many of those around,but hey its made by UNIVERSAL so you know your getting quality!
      • markp
        January 31, 2011

Wow very informative! I'm pretty tempted to get some myself at the moment
      • shinndigg
        January 31, 2011

Right on brother, good review!

Thanks fellas!

MarkP if your planning on running a bulk, I would highly suggest it!
      • PTfootball54
        February 1, 2011

Great review dozer! I also really liked M-Stak, and i cant wait to see your E-Bol review, ive been wanting to try it but since its pretty expensive im going to wait until a good detailed review comes out before i decide whether to buy it or not.

but again fantastic review
        February 1, 2011

Thanks PT, I know you love this stuff just like I do!

If you like M-Stak you will LOVE E-BOL, I know I do. It is expensive, but so worth it IMO right now.

Review should be up in a couple weeks!
      • kevO

Great Review Dozer...

Gracias Kev!
      • steelforce
        February 1, 2011

Reads like a good book can put it down very nice rewiew
        February 2, 2011

Thanks Steel I appreciate it. Just trying to spread some knowledge to my fellow bro's on the best supplement site!
      • antonio
        February 2, 2011

How would you say this compares the prime?
      • Wrestler152
        February 2, 2011

If you had to pick one for a bulk what would you pick? M-stak,E-bol, or Glycobol?

Compared to prime...

Well I have used prime, and I did not like it at all. In my opinion it was a big waste of money, luckily I got it cheap, and I did give it a fair run at 3 bottles used.

All I really noticed from prime was the appetite increase, but no real noticeable strength/weight increases.

So for me, in my experience M-Stak is far better than prime.
      • antonio
        February 2, 2011

Yeah, I agree with prime. Im gonna take your word on this and go pick some up tonight. only 2.5 more weeks of hard training before we open up our season feb 18th
      • Cray

Terrible. =P

Question - I know Glycobol is pretty effective on a cut OR bulk. Do you think M Stak would help in the same capacity on a cut? Or is it less of a nutrient partitioner than Glycobol?
        February 3, 2011

@Wrestler- if i had to pick one,man thats really hard I love all 3, but if it came down to it, I would go with E-BOL for a bulk. If money was an issue, than M-Stak, but if not, than E-BOL all the way.
        February 3, 2011

@ Antonio- Yes I would definitely pick this over prime, however in your situation, I would hold off on taking the M-Stak right now, take a week off once your season starts, then start back up and inrtoduce the M-Stak.

Reason being, it would work better/be more beneficial after your hard lifting, because the break would do you good to rest up and recover fully, then when the season starts, thats your new added "stress." By then reincorporating weight training, with the stress of baseball practice etc. then Ecdy's adaptogenic properties would really go into effect. Make sense? Any questions, feel free to ask!
        February 3, 2011

@Cray-sorry this review didnt live up to your standards!

It could possibly work on a cut, but I think you would be selling yourself short on what it can do. Reason being it makes you really hungry. The Ecdy would no doubt work to help increase strength and lean muscle growth, but I think it would be hard to not eat everything in sight.

As far as straight nutrient partitioners go, Glycobol is WAY better.
      • cody0789
        (-1)
        February 3, 2011

Would you reccomend stacking it with anything else? I wanted to also use a Creatine Monohydrate, Basic Daily Vitamin..
        February 3, 2011

Cody, yes you can most certainly stack it any other basic supplements.

To give you an idea, I was also using white flood pre workout (taking out the red stim pill from M-Stak) Purple Wraath intraworkout, as well as protein and a multi.

• jrdudley73
        February 3, 2011

I'm a college football player, on the description is says M-Stak is for athletes ho get drug tested. Well would yall reccomend this over Animal Stak?

So today I will do doing a review on Universal M-Stak. This is a product that is supposed to be for the "hard gainers", for those who have trouble putting on weight and making gains in the gym. This product utilizes ecdysterone and methoxyisoflavone which are supposed to help with protein synthesis, and has some other goodies in it that are supposed to help keep you anabolic.

Stim Pill – 9/10

Stim Pill – 9/10

This I decided to give its own mini paragraph, just because I have seen way to many questions pertaining to this. Yes there is a stim pill in M Stak, its red, and no you don't have to take it all the time. On off days I just tossed the pill back into the container to use on days when I'm sluggish. I gave the stim pill a 9/10 because IMO that little red pill is better than a lot of preworkouts out there. It has about 200mg of caffeine in along with theobromine and theophylline in it. Theobromine is commonly found in chocolate, and tea, diff from caffeine but produces a similar effect. Theophyline, also quite structurally similar to caffeine, and just like theobromine will fill you with energy. These three ingredients pack a powerful punch that def helped me get through my workouts .

Strength – 7/10

I saw strength gains in all my major lifts. I went up 10lbs in flat bench, 5lbs in incline and 10 in decline. I saw increases in my deadlifts and squats as well. No PH or gear worthy results, but results none the less. I didn't rate this higher because I was taking All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn at the time, and ON's Casein. I don't think that the Casein really made me stronger but it could have been the Kre-Alk or the extra drive I had in the gym that was the cause of my strength gains.

Appetite – 5/10

So I know some people rave about how this made you hungrier. This really didn't affect my appetite at all. I tried taking the pills pre workout, and post workout, nothing helped increase my appetite. I put on 5 lbs while on this, and I can say with confidence that was because I ate more not because of an appetite increase from taking this.
      Alpha Dog Feeling – 10/10
      Yeaaaaa I felt like a boss in the gym.

Value – 6/10

This is an expensive product. You will find it around 30ish bucks, prob more with taxes and shipping. That's a good bit to spend on a product that will only last you 21 days.

Overall – 7/10

Overall I would say this is a pretty good product. I saw some strength gains and felt like I was Jay Cutler every time I started lifting. I don't think this helped me put on weight, and idk about the legitimacy of how they say this will help with protein synthesis, but I was happy with the results that I did get. Other than the price this is a winner in my books. If you have the money to shell out, I would def recommend this.
      (I would have rated this higher if not for the price).
        Gkeezy

Okay guys, I will do I guess what I do best and give you a 5star review on this product. I was cycling off Animal Stak and I read line6read's review and I was very much excited for it. What I got however, was a flop. Let me discuss.

As everyone knows these products, m-stak, test, stak all come in a 3 week supply. 21 days of use, not the full 4 weeks. A little week but hey if it works or you do back to back cans, it can be great, but it sure is pricey on your wallet.

I am stacking this with FinaFlex DAA and D-Pol.

M-Stak throws out pretty ridiculous claims:

Required...

I am stacking this with FinaFlex DAA and D-Pol.

M-Stak throws out pretty ridiculous claims:

Required For:

Natural bodybuilders & powerlifters.
        Classic "hardgainers".
        Maximizing muscle gains naturally.
        Anabolic & anticatabolics.
        Optimizing non-hormonal anabolism.

Lets just say it falls A LOT short of all it promises to do. Now lets get down into the dirty and gritty and break this thing down.

INGREDIENTS: 7/10
        Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex 750mg
        Beta-Ecdysterone
        5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone
        Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (Turkesterone)
        B-Sitosterol

Beta-Ecdysterone and Methoxyisoflavone. These ingredients have the ability to shuttle nutrients toward lean mass accumulation, a process known as nutrient partitioning. Beyond this, these anabolic flavones promote enhanced protein synthesis and nitrogen retention.

Ajuga Turkestanica contains the potent phytosteroid extract Turkesterone, suggested to be extremely powerful in advancing protein synthesis.
        Beta Sitosterol, while having its own inherent anabolic potential, helps promote a healthy immune system and may help support healthy cortisol levels already within normal range
        Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex 3000mg
        L-Leucine
        Leucine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AKG)
        Leucine Ethyl Ester
        L-Isoleucine
        L-Valine
        L-Taurine
        Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC)

You get a pretty descent Amino's complex but it still falls short.

Aminos help to stimulate muscle recovery and protein synthesis via translation regulations, all through non-hormonal means. They do this by supporting key muscle growth regulators such as mTOR, PKB, p70s6k, 4E-BP1, FOXO and MAFbx. These aminos essentially work as a signal for turning on the muscle building process, supporting increased muscle anabolism following a training session.
        Anabolic Adaptogen Complex 1000mg
        Muria Puama
        Kudzu Extract (Isoflavones)
        Safed Musli
        Rhodiola Rosea Extract (Rosavins)

These herbs have been suggested to help increase physical training capacity, improve endurance, minimize the catabolic stress response, decrease mental fatigue as well as support sexual health and boost support system function. These are critical factors for naturally enhancing ones performance levels in the gym.
        Insulin Potentiating Complex 500mg
        4-Hydroxyisoleucine
        Banaba Leaf Extract (1-3% Colosolic Acid)
        Cinnulin PF™
        K-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (K-R-ALA)

Cmpounds such as K-R-ALA and CinnulinPFâ„¢ help your body to utilize ultra anabolic insulin both effectively and efficiently for supporting muscle growth. This equates to increased uptake of glycogen and increased muscle cell volume which contributes to that full, pumped feeling when you workout
        M Factor Complex 500mg
        Ginger Root Extract (Gingerols, Shaogols)
        6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin
        Bioperine®

This complex promote nutrient utilization to ensure the powerful components of the formula are processed to maximum efficacy. Using ginger root extract coupled with the powerful absorption enhancers bergmottin and bioperine.
        Energy Complex 500mg
        Methylxanthine Complex (Caffeine, Theobromine, Theophylline)
        Evodiamine

Energy complex that is supposed to propel you through an even grueling workout.

------------------------------------------------
        DOSAGE: 10/10 - The dosage is probably the easiest and best part about this product. There are not that many pills, 8 in total, 4 gell caps and 4 regular sized powdered pills. On training days you take a pack 45 minutes pre workout and on non training days you take it either in the morning with food or the afternoon. Simple enough
        ------------------------------------------------
        EFFECTIVENESS: 3/10 - I can't believe I went to GNC and bought this product for $45, because I was so excited I could not wait a few days for delivery from a website. Well lets break this down into what its supposed to do and how it worked for me.

For me this is a placebo like effect that you throw your money away just so you don't get itchy and get another can of Animal Stak. Stak was fantastic, I even did 4 cans, yes 4 cans back to back and still felt every bit of anger and strength increase till my last pack. For this however, I did not.

STRENGTH: 2/10 - I barely got stronger on this product. I felt like it did not contribute at all in this department. I can imagine that maybe this product works best in the 5th and 6th week, but since I felt absolutely nothing after 3 weeks of continual use I would not throw more money away on hopes that it would magically work in the future. I tested my strength mostly on my compound lifts, bench, squat, dead. And I noticed when I tried to go heavier, I just could not. It completely failed in that department.

PERFORMANCE: 0/10 - Eh you fail M-Stak. It did not increase my performance, if anything it actually got tired a lot faster on this stuff. Weird, I know, but it falls short.

ENERGY: -10/10 - Everyone is touting that the red pill is this incredible energy boost... really ? where was the energy! Its funny because I remember taking this pack after I had my small breakfast (protein bar and coffee), so I figured coffee + red pill would wake me up ? right ? nope. It did absolutely nothing.

MUSCLE GAIN: 5/10 - Ill give it a 5. I did notice a bit more mass, slight bit, and I guess I can attest it to this product, since its toting towards hardgainers who need to put on muscle. But I will tell you this guys, not all muscles are created equal. Just because you are bigger, does not equate to being stronger. Please keep that in mind with the 5.

ANGER: 0/10 - Anger is potent when trying to increase test. On stak I was downright angry at any little thing, on this I was passive and calm. I hated it, just as much as I hated this product.

NUTRIENT PARTITION: 0/10 - Eh, yea I highly doubt this did anything for me. I felt no difference at all. If anything helped with nutrient type of partitioning it was BioGro.
        ------------------------------------------------

OVERALL: 3/10 - Do not waste your money on this junk. Its absolutely worthless in my opinion. Stick to Stak, because that works wonders. If you want to cycle of Stak, replace it with something else, this product fails on all aspects of its guarantees. Move along jack, nothing to see here, nothing to feel here.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Not Enough Packs For The Price
        • Little Weight Gain
        • No Strength Gain
        • No Weight Gain
        • Useless
        • A Little Expensive

Theres a lot of contusion on this product so ill try to elaborate as much as possible.

Intro: This product is meant for weight/strength gains. Its not a T Booster or anything of that nature.

Strength: 7/10
        This was the best part of the product, i constantly increased my numbers on this. Yes, i was running the BP when i took this but so was my brother and percentage wise i was passing him a lot quicker.(he wasnt taking this) Check my old log for numbers etc.

Weight Gain: 7/10
        I gained about 7lb on this, but...

Strength: 7/10

Weight Gain: 7/10
        I gained about 7lb on this, but keep in mind my training and excess calories also contributed.

"Fullness": 8/10
        I hate this term, but it defintely applys here i looked pumped 24/7 on this i dont know why i just did.

Appetite: 8/10
        This really depends on when you take it imo, ill get into that later. This defintly made me hungry, in addition the fact that you think all your food will be better "absorbed" makes you want to eat a *** ton.

Alpha Male Feeling: 10/10
        Never really expereced this before, i felt like i was the ***, ready to *** somebody up anytime or Max Out on deads.

PWO: 7/10
        This has a lot of PWO ingredients, and they help.Energy is there,pump is there,focus is great.

Recovery: 7/10
        I wasnt as sore, but its not a major thing to note.

Dosing: A bunch of confusion on this, do i shove them up my ass, or down my urethra???
        I got the most out of it post workout,but that doesnt mean you pop your red stim pill post, just take it pre. I feel the appetite increase way more when i took it post. Off days take it before your biggest meal.

Final Thoughts: This isnt a PH dont expect huge gains, but it helps. IF youre going to take this up your calories and your intensity in the gym. Why did i give it a maybe you ask? Well, ive gotten the same exact results from upping my calories/fat intake.(AKA GOMAD) If have extra money laying around and want to experiment id say go for it, if not youre fine.

Hopefully this clears up peoples confusion.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Solid Strength Gains
        • Cool Can?
        • Makes You Feel Like The Alpha Dog
        • Increased Appetite.
        • Solid Weight Gains

• PTfootball54
            September 17, 2011

Great review man. I never had an apetite increase while on this, but i never took itpost workout either...might be something i try in the future though!
          • Manimal
            September 17, 2011

This is a good review. Pretty damn funny too man. Well done.

Hello everyone this is my first review on SupplementReviews.com and I am very excited there is such a website for the fitness community! A bit of a background I am an investment banker and finance nerd who rediscovered fitness after I tore my ACL and ended my soccer career my senior year of high school. I do personal training on the side and actually double majored in Finance and Kinesiology!

I want to say that I have gone through over 3 cycles of Animal M-Stack in my lifting career and here are the results of each time.
          **I started serious lifting when I was 19 and was...

**I started serious lifting when I was 19 and was 6' 1" 165 at 14% bodyfat**
          1st time results: Summer going into my Sophomore Year of college. I was taking the original No Xplode, Animal M-Stak, and generic GNC creatine. Because I was relatively new to hardcore lifting, I was able to put on 10 pounds between June and July. My body fat was still at 14%. My bench press increased by 25 pounds and my squat increased by 35 lbs.

2nd time results: January of my final year of college. I was taking Jack3d, Animal M-Stak, Animal Stak, and Gaspari Size-On. My stats at the start were 6' 1" 185 and by the end of the month I was 6' 1" 200 lbs. This was a 15 pound gain but my body fat went from 11% up to 13%. Also, this was my first true BULK and I was a bit bloated up by the end of the month. I however finally broke the 300 lb barrier on bench press up from 270 lbs. Strength gains were still amazing even though I had been seriously powerlifting for a little less than two years at this point.

3rd time: This past February of 2012. My stats before were 6' 1" 210" and my body fat was at 10%. I stacked M Stak with Kre-Alkalyn 1500, Cellucor C4, and Animal Pak. I really tried to intake a ton of calories and was a regular at Subway getting double meat Oven-roasted Chicken breasts. I have been following the great Mike O' Hearn's powerbodybuilding routines incorporating high rep volumizing bodybuilding lifts with low rep powerlifting. I always incorporate Olympic lifting into my routines so I maintain my explosion so I can train my clients. By the end my stats were 6'1" 220" with 12% body fat. My bench press reached an all time high of 340, my dead lift is now up to 510 lbs, and my squat is mid 400s.

My conclusion about M-Stak:
          Universal Nutrition's M-Stak is a great muscle builder. In fact it is my FAVORITE muscle building supplement. I always stacked M-Stack with creatine and would use this product when I was bulking up. This is a GREAT product for powerlifters looking to build strength.

M-Stak contains:
          -Natural Test Complex composed of Tribulus Extract Complex which does increase your intensity and drive in the gym.
          -Growth Hormone Complex which you can feel after the first week when your muscles are feeling large and you truly feel like you are growing!
          -Vasodilator Complex composed of arginine which is a basic of most pre-workout supplements. Arginine is what helps your body increase natural Nitrix Oxide production and helps pump nutrients to your muscles.
          -Aromatase Inhibitors, DHT Blockers, Cortisol Inhibitors all to make sure you body does not stop producing natural test and to ensure you do not lose your strength and muscle gains after you finish.
          -Liver detoxifiers to ensure the Growth Hormone Complex and Natural Test Boosting Complex does not damage your liver.
          -Great energy boosting complex a.k.a THE RED PILL

The only BAD thing is the 7 pills you have to take once a day. However, you get used to this very quickly.

I purchased mine for around $28 for 21 packs and I feel this is a great value considering you are putting on around 3-6 pounds of lean muscle.

I really think this product should be a staple for anyone looking to BULK and recommend always stacking this product with a creatine, a pre-workout, and a multi.

Enjoy,
          GodofSerbia1
          • Insane Pumps

• BrooklynBuff
              March 26, 2012

Nice first review main..
            • Manimal
              March 26, 2012

Excellent first review. I am also a fan of this stuff. Just haven't gotten around to writing the review.

celtics

This is my first Animal product and I have to say, it's definitely worth a try. This particular product is marketed as as "nutrient-partitioning" and I believe it does just that. There are a lot of controversy over the "5-methyl-7-methoxyisoflavone" and anything with "ecdysterone" in it, because some people think they don't work. Ecdysterone is a bug steroid, so some believe it doesn't work in humans and Methoxyisoflavone has been mainly studied in animals but some human studies have been promising. Apparently not a lot of human studies have been done on these compounds but I feel like they work, just nothing mind blowing.

When I took my first pak I noticed my libido went crazy. I'm 22 so my libido is high anyways but after taking this I was "ready to go" for hours, if you know what i mean lol. I actually liked this effect because it made my testosterone feel a little higher and added to the aggressiveness in the gym. I also noticed this stuff made me super hungry. I couldn't eat enough food it felt like. Also, at first I was afraid to take the red pill due to the "500mg" of energy. That made me think it was really strong, so I started off with about 3/4 of the red pill, which I found out it wasn't that strong at all, then just took the whole pill the next day. Personally I believe the red pill isn't strong enough for a preworkout energy supplement, but it works pretty good. So if you wanted to, you could take M-Stak with your pre-workout supplement, and take out the red pill, so you don't have a caffeine overload. The smell of the pills smell like pepper and herbs. I don't know why that's important but I just threw that in there.

My strength gains on all exercises have been improving while on M-Stak but note that I've been on Sci Fit Kre-Alklyn too. SO overall I think this is a great product. I feel like i'm recovering better and gaining weight. The weight gain is really the best thing I've noticed about this product. I haven't lost the weight I've gained and i'm losing fat somehow. The "evodiamine" in the energy complex apparently burns fat pretty well, so that might be it too. I just look bigger on this stuff, and I doubt it's the creatine because you shouldn't bloat out on Kre-Alklyn.

Anyways sorry for making a long ass review. It's a good product. I'd try it again.
            • Fat Burner?

• kubitzky10
                August 20, 2010

Very good review, but I don't understand why you put made you want to eat to much in the cons. That is what a M-Stak is supposed to do.

Hi Everybody This would have to be my 4th can of Animal M-Stak before i have made my review on it so I can honestly give you a fair "Heads Up" on the effects this product holds on your body.

This product is an "all round" nutrient partitioner and in comparison to its competition in the field (Asteroid Stack by USP Labs) truly is an astonishingly good value product. M-Stak works by keeping your body in a positive nitrogen balance and shuttling all the extra food you smash each day into your muscles and illeviates the issue of gaining unnecessary fat along the way.

Here...

Here is a general Outline of the Products dosage and the effects that are noticeable along the way including any side effects and other thoughts I feel are necessary to state.

DOSAGE - 1 pack a day for 3 weeks. Best taken on an empty stomach prior to training or between meals on non training days. There is a Red Capsule in the pack of tablets that is an "Energy Complex" which does help you with your training but please note that it may effect your sleep if you train in the evenings as adding this to your pre workout supplement can be a little to much.

Also note that on my current M-Stak course I have been using Animal Stak ( Natural version ) Which by the animalpak website suggests taking M stak between meals and then taking the Animal Stak prior to workout ( I will do a review on the new Stak after a second can as its hard to justify its effectiveness from all fields as it may fall justice to the "Placebo effect .

EFFECTIVENESS - Around about the day 4 Mark you begin to notice that your body seems to look alot "Fuller" and your appetite begins to sky rocket. This effect has been noticed every single time I have taken the M-Stak. A long with your muscles being alot fuller comes a fairly noticeable strength and stamina increase. These effects are quite usefull to have especially if you have taken a bit of time of the Gym and your stamina and strength are abit lower then they were originally. I have found this to really put the "edge" back into your workouts whether your stuck on a plateau or have been sick etc. It is quite important to eat a fair amount on this stuff and although its not necessary i can guarantee you the appetite you begin to get around the 1 week mark will have you scavenging your cupboard.

People may think to themselves reading a few reviews on this stating - "Offcourse your gonna be alot fuller if it just makes you eat more, why cant you eat more without it and get the same effects?". That statement can be true to some point however you have to build up to that amount of food intake to keep your metabolism steady. This product seems to basically put your metabolism into overdrive and truly help overcome any sticking point.

In one course I ate like a pig Keeping my main 5 meals the same but had alot of extra snacks here and there. I gained around 3kilos (6.6 lbs) in the three week course. And stayed Fairly lean however afterwards i did loose abit of definition.

The other two courses I ate normally and Found it had more effect on my Endurance and General Well-Being as It seems to snuff out any catabolic effects you receive. Muscle soreness is lowered, quality of sleep improves and sense of "Clarity" throughout the day ( Mainly due to better quality sleep I'm assuming ).

So Overall
              -Muscle Fullness/Denseness
              -Improved endurance
              -Improved Strength
              -Improved Quality of Sleep
              -Increased appetite
              -Decreased Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
              -General sence of well being
              -Has Pre-workout Energy Complex
              -3 week straight course Per can.
              • Fat Burner?
              • Decent Strength Gains

Alright here's my review on Animal M Stak
                This was an awesome product that I will definitely add again to my stak once I can walk again. Due to the money situation I was only able to buy one can. I will be buying two cans on this next time. Alright so here it is
                Alright here's my review on Animal M Stak
                I took this as directed 30 to 45 minutes before the gym, I would alternate taking the stim pill. Some days I needed it other times I didn't. But when I did take it I felt a nice smooth flow of energy nothing to spectacular but enough to get you going and I never experienced a crash. I normally work out later in the day around 730 8 oclock and it never kept me up at night. On off days I would normally take it during breakfast.

Now for the strength part, I saw gains in all my major lifts but dead lift is where I personally saw the numbers exploded. When I first started taking M stak I was able to dead lift 405 twice. At the end of the 21 day cycle I was able to dead lift 495 twice. No lie on that one.

The recovery aspect of M stak is incredible. Everyone at some point has experienced DOMS especially on leg days. With M stak I saw the soreness decrease to a day. It felt like I could workout the same body part back to back days and I wouldn't get sore.

I saw a good increase in my weight added a couple pounds to by figure nothing special. I was on a high protein, med to low carb diet throughout this. I cant wait to get back to the gym and start taking this product again another fine product produced by Universal. Also I was taking BCAA's, Optimen and ZMA so much of the gains I experienced I would saw was attributed to the M Stak. Well I hope this helps guys.

• nickfuri
                    May 25, 2011

@kerner530 Excellent review. I just picked up M Stak and had a quick question. You mention the recovery and stim aspect of pack. Would you recommend ditching seperate supplements like noxplode for preworkout and glucalyn for recovery and just solely using M Stak????

M-stak is a NON HORMONAL anabolic stimulant. it acts mainly as a nutrient partitioner (with methoxyisoflavone, and ecdysterone as the main Drivers) by shuttling nutrients (mainly carbohydrates and protein)to muscle tissue where they can be used to repair damaged muscle tissue caused by excercise. There is an amino acid complex consisting mainly of leucine in combination with other BCAAs to put you in an anabolic state before you even enter the gym which can result in a better recovery time and more muscle gains. also there is an energy complex that will get you fired up to go pump some iron! This product is used best while you are bulking or lean bulking since you are consuming a lot of calories (hopefully mostly protein and carbs), so the nutrient partitioning affects can work its affects. I personally put on 5 lbs while on M-Stak, im not giving all the credit to M-Stak but im sure it had some affect on my gains espcially since i was very hungry around 30 min to an hour or so after my workout so that allowed me to get a good meal in along with my protein shake. My strength while on this product did increase, not drasticly, but gains were there. its a bit expensive but on AllStarHealth.com its 26$ for a 21 day cycle...not bad, not great. Overall its a good nutrient partitioner by Universal's Animal series and if you have the money, and have trouble putting on weight (a hardgainer) then I would recommend it.

Oh by the way i didnt use the stim pill unless i really needed it so i can really rate the energy fairly
                  • Decent Strength Gains
                    Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.