Animal Cuts

By Universal
Animal Cuts Universal
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 64 Reviews)

Ranks #53 of 81 (better than 35%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Nony

7 pounds of fat and water, 1 CAN!!

At the end of my bulking phase I realised I have to cut a little bit too much because my task was to see my abs in 11 weeks starting from 23% bodyfat!
I usualy don't like fatburners and the jitters so I had to follow a hard diet plan (10calories per 1 pound of lean mass), drop sets and 1hour of moderate cardio daily.
Going through the 7th week I decided to use the help of a fat burner.

After some research I decided to go with animal cuts because the daily stims dosage is about 400mg so It might be ok for me.
When I first read the reviews on this site I was a bit disappointed because it rates low but I trust universal anyway and decided to give it a go.

Usage:
1 pack upon wakind and another one 4-6 hours on empty stomach.

Taste:
When I first opened the can I immediately smelled a mixture of natural herbs and it was good.
The aftertaste was also good and the pills (9 pills) are easy to swallow.

Side effects: 8/10 (10 means no sides)
The first week I felt mild stomach cramps (nothing serious) 15 minutes after consumption but they completely vanish after the meal.
Dizziness when I stand suddenly and this may be a sign of blood
pressure drop.

I have not changed anything in my routine before and with animal cuts.

Before:
I wont mention anything about first two weeks because I was dropping weight fast mostly water.
3rd to 5th weeks my weight drop average was 2.2 pounds a week.
6th and 7th the rate dropped to 2 pounds and this is normal because the more you drop weight the more bmr drops and you need less effort to move your body so the same period of cardio will burn less fat.

Using animal cuts:
I was surprised to see my rate jumping to 2.4 pounds per week
When it should be decreasing.
Thermogenic effects can be felt! I was sweating like hell in the gym and felt my skin was on fire!
I noticed some decreased appetite but that is not a plus for me because I don't cheat anyway.
The only reason I don't give this a 10 for effectiveness is the unaffected energy (nothing to mention) when it is needed most on a caloric deficit.
I felt my muscle were harder and I can attribute this to the diuretics.

This product is not cheap but it is cheaper than buying a fat burner and diuretic compound at the same time
It hits fat burning in 4 aspects and I really think u get what you are paying for

NB: now I really can tell why it rates low on this site!
People underestimate diuretics and don't drink sufficiently.
Most of the sides effects are directly related to dehydration (headaches, weakness, dry mouth...)

Pros:
Cons:
  • Loss Of Weight
  • More Definition
  • Paks Are Convienent
  • Good Amount Of Sweat

I absolutaly have lost weight and fat deposits

Animal Cuts is a thermogenic as close to a diuretic as you can get. It supply's you with 200 mg of caffiene (about 2 cups of coffee), and a total of eight complex's. Like most thermogenics, you will take 1 pack in the am, and 1 pack in the pm.

Price: 31.99 for a 1 month cycle. Not bad, Not bad... I can't compare this thermo to anything like oxy-elite or t7, which are clearly more expensive and in my mind serious cutting thermo's. If price is an issue and you're trying to cut serious bulk I would wait a bit and grab something heavy duty. This is better in my mind for getting rid of stubborn fat deposits and water weight.

Profile: The 8 proprietary complex's cover: thermogenic, metabolic, thyroid, diuretic, nootropic, cortisol, cck boosting, and bioavalibility. Darn near all of the ingredients are herbal, and unlike stupid company's bad habits; the ingredients don't all fall under 1 proprietary blend so you can get a better idea as to how much your getting and of what. I'll be honest, I'm not an avid thermo user so the ingredient profile is rather bewildering...

Outcome: I absolutaly have lost weight and fat deposits in stubborn area's which was my goal. I didn't want to loose too much weight so this was a great help in loosing the little fat I wanted to get rid of. I wouldn't recommend stacking creatine with this product as it drains water weight quickly. All in all, if you're like me and want to loose little weight quickly, try it!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Loss Of Weight
    • More Definition
    • Cheap

Posted January 21, 2011
      Also, I experience no side effects and no loss in gains. Obviously when you thin out you're going to look a little smaller but that's fine because the definition appears.

Manimal

Posted January 21, 2011
      Couldn't agree more with your outlook on this man. Very good for losing the last couple stubborn pounds and very close to a complete diuretic.

kevO

Posted January 21, 2011
      Good review bro. Im a fan of Animal Cuts. It obliterates those last little fat deposits, which are always tough to get rid of...

naleps

Posted January 21, 2011
      Good post on Animal Cuts. I took it about a year and half ago and did not see anything significant. My diet was not as clean as it is now and I was not in as good shape. After reading your review on it i might give it another go because i definitely have some nagging fat areas.

Joshuaco

In short my weight did decrease, my sweat increased by a bit

I would like to start off by saying that this was the first Animal product that I had ever tried and I was very excited to get it started.

Background information for the review: When I started I was about a month and half out from competition, with the diet in check including high protein, low carbs, and medium healthy fats. My starting weight was 191 pounds.

Ingredients: 6
      The one factor that some people like to see in the Animal products are the numerous ingredients included in each of the pills.I am not going to list each and every ingredient because there are far too many, most of which I have never heard before, but the main ones include:
      Thermogenic Complex (Red Pill – 750mg) – Caffeine (200mg), Guarana, Yerba Mate, Kola Nut.

Diuretic complex (Blue Pill - 800mg) – Dandelion & Uva Ursi.

Metabolic Complex (Unknown color – 750mg) - Green Tea extract & other tea extracts

Thyroid Complex (Unknown color – 350mg) – L-Tyrosine

Other pills include Nootropic Complex, Cortisol Inhibiting Complex, CCK Inhibiting complex and Bioavailability Complex,.

Some people said the 200mg pill of caffeine was too much for them but I did not notice any ill effect from it besides a bit of energy. In my opinion it seems like a bit too many under dosed ingredients and I would rather know how much of each ingredient I am taking in.

Dosing: 7
      the dosage to these packs is two paks per day. I would take one before breakfast and then one later throughout the day. Each pak contains 9 pills which is kind of a pain, but I was able to swallow all 9 in one big gulp somehow. These pills are much easier to swallow that those of frat pack in which I was taking at the same time.

Price: 7
      The price for the 21 day supply is normally around 28-30$ which is right around the correct price for that amount of thermogenics, but you do get a lot more included in this product.

Effect: 8
      after the full 21 days of using this product I was able to drop my weight to 186.5 pounds, which makes sense due to my diet and weight routines. I did notice more sweat that usual when I would take it on an empty stomach first thing and work out. The energy from the red pill was nothing special in my opinion, and taking two 200mg pills a day seemed like a lot of stims for me.

When I read a lot of the reviews before trying this product people said they would get sick, run to the toiler or have headaches or anxiety from the red pill but I did not have any ill advised effects like that. I also did not notice going to the bathroom anymore from the diuretic pill, but I was already drinking a lot of water to begin with.

In short my weight did decrease, my sweat increased by a bit and the energy was pretty normal. I did visibly lean out over these three weeks noticeably in my abs, but I was busting my butt in the gym and kitchen each and every day. Like any thermo be prepared to work hard if you want results, don't just rely on this product by itself to cut you up like an Animal.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Amount Of Sweat
      • Loss Of Weight
      • More Definition
      • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow
      • Price

Overall a great product that I will definately use again

I was a bit nervous about trying cuts. I have tried other fat burners\thermogenics in the past and had realy bad side effects. Headaches, VERY heavy sweating,lack of energy in workouts, nausea and shakes have always been a problem for me on fatburners in the past. I came to cuts saying that this will be the last fatburner I try as I think I must be sensitive to them. I will start by saying I sufferd NO SIDE EFFECTS from this product. This was amax=zing to me considering I have with every simillar product. It could be that I was stricter with my water consumtion (5 litres minimum each day).
      What I found was instead was great results. During the 21 days I was using cuts I lost 9lbs. This was with a 2500 daily calorie intake and 3 HIIT cardio sessions a week. While some of this was water weight, I am convinced I did not lose 9lbs of water. It has been nearly a week since I stopped using cuts and have not regained a single lb.
      The other benefit I found was LOTS OF ENERGY during workouts. By the end I was running at full speed on the treadmill and having to increase the gradient a lot. This was a huge improvement on my previous cardio efforts.
      The only downside I found to cuts was the endless visiting of the toilet.I can hardly complain about that when I was taking a diuretic though!
      Overall a great product that I will definately use again in a few months before I go on holiday.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Loss Of Weight
      • More Definition
      • Alot Of Energy
      • Paks Are Convienent
      • Cardio Easier

Posted May 25, 2011
        sweating from thermogenics is actually something you are supposed to expect

Posted May 25, 2011
        good review though, heard great stuff about this

RDgulls

The energy i got from this product was great

Before starting this product i was 195lbs(just after waking) and 16% bf using calipers. I was looking for a product to help me get rid of that las little bit of fat and really bring out some definition. Having good experiences with Universal supps i decided to use Animal Cuts as opposed to OEP because it was more a blend of wieght loss techniques as opposed to just a thermogenic. I got this product for a good price online about $30

Effectiveness: solid product, as soon as i started warming up in the gym i would start sweating bullets. The energy i got from this product was great and would last throughout the day. The diuretic effect was definately obvious i was going to the br what felt like every hour. Also definatley felt more Motivated to do cardio

Dosing/other supps: I took one pak about 30 min after waking up and the other an hour after lunch(normaly aroud 1 to 2). The only other supps i took during this time was a multi vit and a protien shake after workouts

Diet: For 2 weeks completely cut carbs except what was in the protien shake and then gradually included whole grains back into my diet, ate clean foods the entire time, lean protiens, fruits, veggies, eating around 2500 cal a day. Water intake was 1.5 to 2 gal a day

Training: Switched to total body curcuit training 2 days a week and 1 upper and 1 lower workout seperatly so lifting was 4 days a week. All lifts were high rep low wieght about 50 to 60% of max. Cardio was 6 days a week, 3 of them being HIIT for 30 min and the other days just going at a steady pace

Sides: The major side i experienced was about 3/4 the way through the can my strength started to dip, it wasnt an energy problem i had plenty i was just noticeably weaker as i was finishing up the product, but this is sort of expected as you loose body mass. The only other side i experinced was burping when i first started the product but as soon as i upped my water intake and my body was hydrated this went away

End Results:
        5'11" 186lbs(morning) at 11% bf so a total of 9lbs lost and a 4% reduction in bf. For me this was great i have a build that makes it very hard for me to loose any wieght and for the first time my abs were showing and i was way more defined

Overall: Animal Cuts worked great for my wieght loss goals i felt all the effects it said it would deliver. I think on my next cut cycle i will try OEP just because of the great reviews ive seen but i still would recomend this product to anyone who is trying to cut out that last bit of fat.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Loss Of Weight
        • More Definition
        • Alot Of Energy
        • Feeling Of Fatigue
        • Feeling Of Weakness

I was impressed with the effectiveness of Cuts

I was impressed with the effectiveness of Cuts, but I would warn leaner guys of the loss of muscle when using it- I guess that is to be expected though. I'm 6'1" 186 lbs and just needed to get rid of a little bit of belly fat and now I'm down to 176 lbs. I took 14 of the 21 day supply and stopped then because I was losing so much muscle, BUT it did accomplish what I wanted it to- I lost the pesky fat around my belly and my abs really started to show more.

I am not a big sweater and this stuff made me sweat like a maniac! It was great. I lost about 8-10 pounds in the 14 days that I took it. It did make me hungry all the time though- I would eat and then literally 10 minutes later I would be starving so you really have to be disciplined in your diet. Workouts were a little bit tougher because I just felt like I didn't have as much strength- and my bench max did decrease a bit.

No side effects I noticed except the increased hunger and the fatigue!

I would highly recommend it for someone trying to lose some fat, just remember if you're leaner then you will most likely lose muscle too.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Loss Of Weight
        • More Definition
        • Feeling Of Fatigue
        • Feeling Of Weakness

Overall, I felt it was effective

I wanted to try cuts because it came with a good amount of caffeine along with fat burners. I wasn't sure what to expect from it, since Animal seems to market towards men, but I figured I give it a try.

Overall,...

Overall, I felt it was effective. It was awesome with helping lose water weight!!! Like, amazing. I noticed I looked leaner almost right away. Along with this supplement, I did a good amount of cardio. I aimed to run 15 - 20 miles a week along with a high protein, low carb diet.

Cuts gave me sustained energy, throughout the day it seemed. I only took one packet a day mid morning. I truly believe this supplement helped me lose the weight (30 lbs)

However, there was a lot that I did not like about cuts. First of all, THERE WERE SO MANY PILLS! I don't mind swallowing pills, but it was sort of annoying. They also tasted terrible with water to me, so I always needed a flavored drink (something like a G2) to help mask the flavor. And this is gross, but, I felt like they had a large laxative effect. Some people might like that aspect, but eh...

Overall, good supplement, worth the money, and works great. Make sure to watch your diet, as you would with any pill. You have to give some to get some :)

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Loss Of Weight
        • More Definition
        • Alot Of Energy
        • Sweating Alot
        • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow

Posted April 25, 2010
        they're supposed to have a laxative effect lol. helps you get rid of water weight faster.

Posted April 25, 2010
        I know, but it totally grossed me out!!!! Hahaha

MMAFreak

Posted April 25, 2010
        It has a diuretic effect, not a laxative effect. At least its not supposed to,LOL. Big difference.

it wasn't anything amazing, and it was really pricey

Well I just completed my first all-natural cutting cycle, and I was using Animal Cuts during the whole thing.
        I've come to learn that Universal is a pretty well trusted...
        I've come to learn that Universal is a pretty well trusted company, but from what I've read, people say that they just don't put enough ingredients, making it not such a bang for the buck.
        The first day I took the pack, the infamous red pill got me real bad. I had bad anxiety, and felt like ***. I only took one pack that day because I was like 'what the hell? this isn't worth it..'
        Well the next day I just emptied out some of the contents of the red pill and gave it another go. I think my main problem was that I never consumed a lot of caffinee in the past, so perhaps I was getting jitters from over-exposure. It went well after that, so the next day I did what was recommended, one pack in the morning, and one after lunch, and taking just a bit out of the red pill. After 6 days, I felt confident that I can tolerate the whole red pill, and stopped pouring some out. I was fine.
        Something I liked was that it did slightly curb my appetite. I wasn't eating huge meals. I did notice the thermogenic effects, I was sweating more and felt warm throughout the day.
        A couple times I forgot to take it after lunch, and took it around 4ish PM, and it totally messed with my sleep, like real bad. So I learned my lesson that if I just forgot to take it, then wait till the next day.
        After I finished the bottle, I did lose some weight, 12 lbs to be exact. But the thing is I was doing plenty of cardio and keeping a real good diet. So to contribute all that weightloss to AnimalCuts would be an outright lie.
        But I truely believe that it did help me in the weight loss, first by curbing my appetite, and then increasing my body temp so that I burn more calories throughout the day.
        But still, it wasn't anything amazing, and it was really pricey, almost not worth it. So if money isn't an issue for you, then I say maybe get it. But just be sure to realize that isn't some kind of miracle weightloss supplement, and that it is just good to take along with cardio 4-5 times a week and a healthy diet.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Loss Of Weight
        • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow
        • Price

This product does NOT do what it advertises

Let me tell you what this product actually DOES accomplish, then I will cover what this product WILL NOT do for you.

When I started this product I got sucked in to all the Hype. So hopefully this review will help deter you from wasting your hard on money.

Here is what the...

Here is what the Product DOES DO: It makes you Hot as Hell in the Gym. It makes you feel like you have heart burn (acid reflux) all day. It makes you feel fatigued in the GYM. It actually acted as a de-Motivator due to it's fatigue effects. It makes you dred each consumption of the 9-pill pack twice a day. It WILL make you weaker. It will make you lose muscle. And it will make you sweat like a Hooker in church and make you feel Hot all the time.

Now let me tell you what This product will NOT do for you: It will not make you "melt the fat." It will NOT conserve muscle. It most definently will NOT "pump you up" when referred to as a pre-workout motivator. It will not give you "Gratuitous amounts of Energy" (like Shocklate or Rawberry). You will NOT be power spotting Babies (400 Babies). It will NOT make you feel Uncomfortably Energetic... It will just make you feel Uncomfortable. It will not make you lose weight. It will not burn off the Fat. It will not increase your stregth.

Overall, this prduct sux. Which is a Huge disappointment. It basically did Nothing for me. It made me feel tired in the GYM. Gave me Heart Burn, made me 20 lbs weaker on my bench, 10 lbs weaker on my biceps, and 40 lbs weaker on my triceps. It demotivated me so much that when I was in the GYM, I was counting down the sets until I could leave. Then on top of it, I had to swallow 18 pills a day which sucked because I was seeing NO results.

I would also like to add that I have tried a few different fat burners during different cutting phases. So far, the best supplement that I have used and seen results with has been Lipo-6 (Multi-phase Technology). Not the new Lipo-6 "Black." That stuff was also a HUGE dissapointment.

If you want my advise. Please don't waste your money. This product does NOT do what it advertises and I suggest you look somewhere else for Quality.

Pros:
        Cons:
          • Feeling Of Fatigue
          • Feeling Of Weakness
          • Sweating Alot
          • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow
          • Loss Of Energy
          • Price

This product was such a huge disappointment for me

Animal cuts was my 2nd Universal product. This product was such a huge disappointment for me. Animal Flex was by far the best joint supplement i have ever used, so i had high hopes for this product.

price=6 i got this for 35 dollars on sale but you could get it for around 30 on some sites. which by itself isnt bad but for only a 3 week supply, not the best value.

profile=9 look i was sold on this product just cause of the label. it looks sick, thermogenic, metobolic, and dieretic plus other stuff u really cant go wrong.

weightloss=4 i only lost 3lbs on this product, but most of that was due to my diet and workout IMO.

sideeffects=7 I only got a few cramps on the morning dose of this. nothing bad just a little annoying.

thermogenics=6 didnt really sweat on this at all. but felt a little tingle

energy=5 again nothing of note to say here, no boost of energy to speak of

dieretic=4 this was my first dieretic of any sort. now its a small dose but i really didnt see any addtional water loss.

its very rare of me to give a thumbs down on almost any product, but with 18pills a day to take i was expecting a whole lot more from this. now i would recommend this only to those who find that anyone one type of fatburner is too strong for them since this is a generous mix of products. but in that case you might as well just buy the individual ingrediants and make your own mix.

I really cant wait to try another animal product as im chalking this up to my system being a little tolerant to fatburners.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Paks Are Convienent
          • Not Strong Enough
          • Feeling Of Weakness
          • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow