Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > Universal > Animal Cuts

Universal Animal Cuts

Animal Cuts Universal
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (64 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 60% (Uncertain)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs OxyElite Pro Reviews
OxyElite Pro (519 Reviews)
KiloSports Yohimbine HCL Reviews
Yohimbine HCL (1 Review)
Anabolic Xtreme Slim Xtreme Reviews
Slim Xtreme (5 Reviews)
6.4
PES Alpha-T2 Reviews
Alpha-T2 (14 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Reviews
D4 Thermal Shock (27 Reviews)
6.4
PES Alphamine Reviews
Alphamine (25 Reviews)
Cellucor Super HD Reviews
Super HD (23 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

UNiversal Nutrition's Animal Cuts? What is it?
I was wondering if this supplement is a fat burner? Or is it a vitamin pack? Or ...

Stacking Animal Cuts with D4 Thermal Shock
I ordered animal cuts and i have the d4ts from a friend.it would be safe to comb...

Animal Cuts side effects, can it cause bladder issues ?
I started using animal cuts after a friend recommended it I've been using i...

Can I go from Animal Cuts immediately to Shred Matrix?
I was restocking my supplement shelf recently and I noticed bodybuilding.com had...

Stacking Animal Cuts
So just bought some Animal cuts as of right no i am taking 2 oxy's in the m...

Hemavol+Animal Cuts+Green Mag stack
Looking to cut a few lbs for the summer. After reading a few reviews and forums,...

selling or trading Animal Cuts....
selling/willing to trade universal animal cuts, I did open it and i used 3 packs...

Animal Cuts question about the capsules
hi there i just started taking animal cuts and it works great the only bad thing...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Animal Cuts is a jack of all trades weight loss aid. It is especially popular for those looking to prepare quickly for a certain event in which the user wants to look their best.

This is achieved by using a traditional thermogenic for weight loss as well as additional ingredients that are designed to help preserve lean muscle mass, reduce cortisol levels, and the unique inclusion of a diuretic to help get rid of subcutaneous water to increase definition.

Animal Cuts Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Animal Cuts Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Loss Of Weight (36)
    • More Definition (31)
    • Alot Of Energy (20)
    • Cheap (14)
    • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow (29)
    • Sweating Alot (14)
    • Mild Headaches (12)
    • Feeling Of Weakness (12)
    April 29, 2011

Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50

Age: 23

April 29, 2011
     Well I just completed my first all-natural cutting cycle, and I was using Animal Cuts during the whole thing.
    I've come to learn that Universal is a pretty well trusted company, but from what I've read, people say that they just don't put enough ingredients, making it not such a bang for the buck.
    The first day I took the pack, the infamous red pill got me real bad. I had bad anxiety, and felt like ***. I only took one pack that day because I was like 'what the hell? this isn't worth it..'
    Well the next day I just emptied out some of the contents of the red pill and gave it another go. I think my main problem was that I never consumed a lot of caffinee in the past, so perhaps I was getting jitters from over-exposure. It went well after that, so the next day I did what was recommended, one pack in the morning, and one after lunch, and taking just a bit out of the red pill. After 6 days, I felt confident that I can tolerate the whole red pill, and stopped pouring some out. I was fine.
    Something I liked was that it did slightly curb my appetite. I wasn't eating huge meals. I did notice the thermogenic effects, I was sweating more and felt warm throughout the day.
    A couple times I forgot to take it after lunch, and took it around 4ish PM, and it totally messed with my sleep, like real bad. So I learned my lesson that if I just forgot to take it, then wait till the next day.
    After I finished the bottle, I did lose some weight, 12 lbs to be exact. But the thing is I was doing plenty of cardio and keeping a real good diet. So to contribute all that weightloss to AnimalCuts would be an outright lie.
    But I truely believe that it did help me in the weight loss, first by curbing my appetite, and then increasing my body temp so that I burn more calories throughout the day.
    But still, it wasn't anything amazing, and it was really pricey, almost not worth it. So if money isn't an issue for you, then I say maybe get it. But just be sure to realize that isn't some kind of miracle weightloss supplement, and that it is just good to take along with cardio 4-5 times a week and a healthy diet.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Loss Of Weight
    • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow
    • Price
    May 29, 2009

Reviews: 62

Age: 24

May 29, 2009
     Great Product. Animal Cuts has a great energy complex which allows me to burn more calories in the gym and push myself harder. It also has cortisol blockers to prevent my body from clinging onto fat stores. Animal Cuts also makes you appear to be more "cut" by reducing standing water weight acting as a mediocre diuretic. Great product to use wether you want to get ready for the beach or shed a few stubborn pounds.
    Reply #1:
    XanderRp
    XanderRp

Joined: 6/2009
    Reviews: 2
    Reputation: +1
    does Animal Cuts mainly cut out the water or fat??,,, and is it ok to drink alot of water while taking it, or not to drink so much fluids

Reply #2:

Joined: 3/2009
    Reviews: 62
    Reputation: +2600
    Just saw your question. Animal Cuts cuts down on water as well as fat by means of a thermogenic. You MUST drink water and alot of it when you take this product. Water will always aid you in fat loss.

January 7, 2014

Stammbo

Reviews: 6

Age: 42

January 7, 2014
    Stay away from this

This in an anomaly in the Universal line for me, as in I suggest they quit selling it. It did nothing for me except make me sick.

I don't know how anyone could take one of these per day, let alone the recommended 2, without getting sick. I was jumpy, jittery, had a head ache, nauseated and just felt like crap. I couldn't have worked out if I wanted to. On top of that, I'd burp up the most god awful powdery taste. I was just miserable. Period. Very disappointed with this pack.

For cutting cycles I would recommend the M Stak. That works great and you don't feel like crap all day.

Pros:
    Cons:
      • Sucks
      Reply #1:
      Momo1
      Momo1

Joined: 5/2011
      Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +496

Just an FYI, when writing out a review, I recommend you be as detail as possible. For example, read the reviews from the expert reviewers, it can help you structure a more informative format.

August 29, 2013

sebyursu88

Reviews: 7

Age: 24

August 29, 2013
      Don't expect wonders

This was my first weight loss supplement. I would not recomend for anybody to use this as their first thermogenic. The side effects were quite aggresive. I got really hot, dizzy, experimentend a few sick moments. My mouth was allways overflowing with saliva, and i had some nasty burps. There are a lot of pills, 18, that is to much plastic to eat in one day. After one month with no great diet, 5-6 days workout every week I can say I lost as much weight that i could lose in three months. It is up to you if you think you can deal with some nasty side effects to lose weight. All I can say it kind of did its job, could have been better, deffinetly works better than L Carnitine or CLA.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Loss Of Weight
      • Good Amount Of Sweat
      • Mild Headaches
      • Sweating Alot
      • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow
      June 23, 2013

Nony

Reviews: 12

Age: 25

June 23, 2013
      7 pounds of fat and water, 1 CAN!!

At the end of my bulking phase I realised I have to cut a little bit too much because my task was to see my abs in 11 weeks starting from 23% bodyfat!
      I usualy don't like fatburners and the jitters so I had to follow a hard diet plan (10calories per 1 pound of lean mass), drop sets and 1hour of moderate cardio daily.
      Going through the 7th week I decided to use the help of a fat burner.

After some research I decided to go with animal cuts because the daily stims dosage is about 400mg so It might be ok for me.
      When I first read the reviews on this site I was a bit disappointed because it rates low but I trust universal anyway and decided to give it a go.

Usage:
      1 pack upon wakind and another one 4-6 hours on empty stomach.

Taste:
      When I first opened the can I immediately smelled a mixture of natural herbs and it was good.
      The aftertaste was also good and the pills (9 pills) are easy to swallow.

Side effects: 8/10 (10 means no sides)
      The first week I felt mild stomach cramps (nothing serious) 15 minutes after consumption but they completely vanish after the meal.
      Dizziness when I stand suddenly and this may be a sign of blood
      pressure drop.

I have not changed anything in my routine before and with animal cuts.

Before:
      I wont mention anything about first two weeks because I was dropping weight fast mostly water.
      3rd to 5th weeks my weight drop average was 2.2 pounds a week.
      6th and 7th the rate dropped to 2 pounds and this is normal because the more you drop weight the more bmr drops and you need less effort to move your body so the same period of cardio will burn less fat.

Using animal cuts:
      I was surprised to see my rate jumping to 2.4 pounds per week
      When it should be decreasing.
      Thermogenic effects can be felt! I was sweating like hell in the gym and felt my skin was on fire!
      I noticed some decreased appetite but that is not a plus for me because I don't cheat anyway.
      The only reason I don't give this a 10 for effectiveness is the unaffected energy (nothing to mention) when it is needed most on a caloric deficit.
      I felt my muscle were harder and I can attribute this to the diuretics.

This product is not cheap but it is cheaper than buying a fat burner and diuretic compound at the same time
      It hits fat burning in 4 aspects and I really think u get what you are paying for

NB: now I really can tell why it rates low on this site!
      People underestimate diuretics and don't drink sufficiently.
      Most of the sides effects are directly related to dehydration (headaches, weakness, dry mouth...)

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Loss Of Weight
      • More Definition
      • Paks Are Convienent
      • Good Amount Of Sweat
        October 29, 2012

LVNTcut

Reviews: 4

Age: 21

October 29, 2012
         I was already in good shape when I got on this. I wanted to see how cut I could get. I only did one cycle, and to be honest, I did see a difference, but nothing drastic. Granted, I was already defined everywhere so that may have also played a factor.

Taste 3/10
        The taste of the pills and the burps afterwards are seriously terrible. I dreaded taking the pills just because of the taste and the burps that followed, literally every day for 3 weeks straight.

Price 5/10
        For me it was just a bit too pricy for a 3 week cycle. I mean it's not terrible but I would have expected better results.

Effectiveness 7/10
        Like I said, I did see a little more cut after the 3 week cycle, but nothing drastic. And that may be because I was already pretty cut. I did sweat but nothing major, and I was drinking about 1-2 gallons of water a day. I got minor headaches, but my friend did get bad headaches so he stopped taking it because of the headaches. I didn't feel much of a rush or any added energy or anything.

Overall 7/10
        It was decent. It probably would work a lot better for someone that is trying to drop weight...they would see probably more drastic results. The taste is seriously nasty though. I most likely won't get back on it.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • More Definition
        • Loss Of Fat
        • Nasty Burps
        • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow
        • Price
        July 13, 2012

lolomg1

Reviews: 1

Age: 18

July 13, 2012
         Well this is my first time taking the Animal cuts and, at first i felt like i had alot of energy and i felt strong and that i could be in the gym for ever, but around 35-40 minuts after i had a wierd rash like an allergic reaction to it but nothing serious. i just got a little bit red and no itching and no wierd panic attacks or heart beats.. anyone have had the same problem? should i keep trying them to see if my body is getting used to it or should i not? please help
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Energy
        • Alot Of Energy
        • Wierd Rash
        • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow
        July 3, 2012

wingman542

Reviews: 1

Age: 22

July 3, 2012
         first of all, after years of being over weight and deciding to change my life, this was my first supplement, ever.
        Potency: animal cuts is the strongest fat burner i have ever used. the company universal simply does not joke around. i took one pack prior to exercise and i did not even take it in the morning. let me tell you something, you only need to take it before exercise. if you are not losing weight , then you are not cutting enough, simple.the focus and energy, are simply outrageous.
        side effects: some sides were sweating a lot, but i loved that because to be honest, sweating is what makes you realize exactly how hard your working. the amount of pills also, but heck i Dont care, i just swallowed all of them at once.
        exercise and diet: i ran 4 miles after taking this product, however to maintain muscle that is too much, there fore any body looking to cut must cut down on their calories and increase protein intake by 2G/per pound.
        go out there and cut. Dont rely on pills. but if you must use them, use animal cuts.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Loss Of Weight
        • Good Amount Of Sweat
        • Getting Into Shape
        • Loss Of Fat
        • Tightening Of Muscles
        • Cardio Easier
        • Paks Are Convienent
        • Cheap
        • Almost Too Strong.
        July 2, 2012

Joshuaco

Reviews: 20

Age: 21

July 2, 2012
         I would like to start off by saying that this was the first Animal product that I had ever tried and I was very excited to get it started.

Background information for the review: When I started I was about a month and half out from competition, with the diet in check including high protein, low carbs, and medium healthy fats. My starting weight was 191 pounds.

Ingredients: 6
        The one factor that some people like to see in the Animal products are the numerous ingredients included in each of the pills.I am not going to list each and every ingredient because there are far too many, most of which I have never heard before, but the main ones include:
        Thermogenic Complex (Red Pill – 750mg) – Caffeine (200mg), Guarana, Yerba Mate, Kola Nut.

Diuretic complex (Blue Pill - 800mg) – Dandelion & Uva Ursi.

Metabolic Complex (Unknown color – 750mg) - Green Tea extract & other tea extracts

Thyroid Complex (Unknown color – 350mg) – L-Tyrosine

Other pills include Nootropic Complex, Cortisol Inhibiting Complex, CCK Inhibiting complex and Bioavailability Complex,.

Some people said the 200mg pill of caffeine was too much for them but I did not notice any ill effect from it besides a bit of energy. In my opinion it seems like a bit too many under dosed ingredients and I would rather know how much of each ingredient I am taking in.

Dosing: 7
        the dosage to these packs is two paks per day. I would take one before breakfast and then one later throughout the day. Each pak contains 9 pills which is kind of a pain, but I was able to swallow all 9 in one big gulp somehow. These pills are much easier to swallow that those of frat pack in which I was taking at the same time.

Price: 7
        The price for the 21 day supply is normally around 28-30$ which is right around the correct price for that amount of thermogenics, but you do get a lot more included in this product.

Effect: 8
        after the full 21 days of using this product I was able to drop my weight to 186.5 pounds, which makes sense due to my diet and weight routines. I did notice more sweat that usual when I would take it on an empty stomach first thing and work out. The energy from the red pill was nothing special in my opinion, and taking two 200mg pills a day seemed like a lot of stims for me.

When I read a lot of the reviews before trying this product people said they would get sick, run to the toiler or have headaches or anxiety from the red pill but I did not have any ill advised effects like that. I also did not notice going to the bathroom anymore from the diuretic pill, but I was already drinking a lot of water to begin with.

In short my weight did decrease, my sweat increased by a bit and the energy was pretty normal. I did visibly lean out over these three weeks noticeably in my abs, but I was busting my butt in the gym and kitchen each and every day. Like any thermo be prepared to work hard if you want results, don’t just rely on this product by itself to cut you up like an Animal.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Amount Of Sweat
        • Loss Of Weight
        • More Definition
        • A Lot Of Pills To Swallow
        • Price
        June 15, 2012

215sw285

Reviews: 2

Age: 20

June 15, 2012
         Overview: This is a very interesting product, I used it in the summer of 2011 and got some pretty good results. However, there were some inconsistent and relatively bizarre side-effects at times that make me unlikely to use this product in the future.

Value 8/10: I paid $35 for a 3 weeks worth of cuts, which seems to be a pretty reasonable price. Considering the large amount of ingredients provided in every packet, this product seems to be a reasonable value.

Energy 9/10: This is definitely a stimulant heavy product. I have read on various forums about removing certain capsules to lessen the stims, but I took every capsule throughout the cycle. Energy was pretty much constant, and especially noticeable within the first hour of ingestion. Made cardio very manageable, and helped me to stay attentive throughout the day.

Thermogenic 8/10: I certainly experienced a raise in body temperature while using Animal Cuts. I spend a lot of time outside in the summer due to work, and I sweat a lot to begin with. Needless to say I was dripping bullets everyday, and was practically drenched during the first week of use.

Side Effects 5/10: This is where this product has its downfall. While I have lots of positive things to say about Cuts, the side effects make it unlikely to be a repeater. The most present side effect was headaches, which would often start as a light-headed feeling, before transcending to a dull pain. I also experienced some stomach discomfort, and at times nausea while exercising.

Results 7.5/10: As I stated earlier, I had some pretty good results with Cuts. I lost a decent amount of weight, the majority of which was body fat. However I was highly motivated at the time, and had begun dieting and doing cardio daily a few weeks before starting this product. Therefore I can't be precisely sure how much of my success to attribute to Animal Cuts. Without a doubt it helped, it's just a matter of to what degree.

Overall Recommendation: If you have used maximum doses of thermogenics and fat burners before without experiencing any uncomfortable side effects, this may be something you want to try. On the contrary, if you are a stimulant sensitive person, steer clear of Animal Cuts.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Loss Of Weight
        • More Definition
        • Alot Of Energy
        • Cheap
        • Nausea
        • Mild Headaches
        • Almost Too Strong.

Have you used Animal Cuts? Submit your own Review!