Human Growth Complex For Men

By: Ultra Lab

Human Growth Complex For Men is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by Ultra Lab. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

What should I take with Human Growth Complex For Men?
Click to Expand

I bought this several years ago hoping that there would be some legal alternative to HGH without side effects. There are several excellent articles written illustrating that none of these homeopathic attempts to increase HGH work and this is no exception. Candidly they just taste like sugar pills and I wouldn't be surprised if regular sugar pills were just as effective as this waste of money.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Doesn't Work
  April 5, 2011

This is a good product but u hav to take 3 , three times
a
day and u will think your on steroids!! Huge gain in size and strength , all my lifts increased ! I swear by the results !! And it cheap at ProSource !!! That's were I get all my supplements !! I'm benching 435, squating 625, deadlifting 620!! And I weigh 240 ,, results are there and more to come
This is a good product but u hav to take 3 , three times
a
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps Joints And Ligaments
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.