Tribulus Terrestris

By Ultimate
Tribulus Terrestris Ultimate
7.5/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Ranks #61 of 115 (better than 47%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

The value is unbelievable for what it can help you achieve

Like all supplements the key to this one is consistency. I have used this for years when I hit a plateau, and it has always helped me through it. I've never taken it for a prolonged period. Always one bottle, and then off until I feel like I need a boost (3-6 months). The value is unbelievable for what it can help you achieve. Completely safe and natural (as far as I know)!

• Low Dose Recommendation

umatkd

This stuff works well and is very well priced so overall I reccomend it

If you're looking for a good quality tribulus for cheap i'd consider this one. I did a bottle and a half and it worked well. My test levels did increase with this. I did the recomended dose and I didn't see the results I wanted so I took 2 extra caps daily and worked much better. This stiff works well and is very well priced so overall I reccomend it.

Sal

Posted January 12, 2010
I have used this tribulus product and different ones made by different manufactures. I too usually had to double the doseage in order to get any effective results. I believe most people within our age range would also have to do the same.

Dog4life

Excellent for libido and mood enhancement

I'll keep this review simple
Value 10/10
Very cheap , lot of serving

Results 7/10
Excellent for libido and mood enhancement.
I'll keep this review simple
Value 10/10
Very cheap , lot of serving

Results 7/10
Excellent for libido and mood enhancement.
But it doesn't do much to actually increase lean mass or improve strenght... But i think it's good addition to PCT to slightly help increase low T and for boosting libido.

Sides 2/10
Actually none, sometimes very mild acne.

Final 7/10
Good cheap product if you are looking for a nice libido boost, good addition to PCT .

But standalone T booster to increase lean mass --> not recommended

Pros:
Cons:
  • Boost Libido
  • Better Mood
  • No Lean Mass Increase

saw no strength gain or size gain on it

great product, nothing for strength though. i took one in the morning and one before bed.

pros: i woke up with n.r.b.'s, which was great since i slept at my girls house a lot. felt more focused through out the day. more relaxed. no aggressiveness, but definetly confident.

cons: saw no strength gain or size gain on it. i know im not supposed to see anything huge like on a aas or ph but thought i might get something out of it.

overall: maybe move it out of the growth enhancers and put it in the sex products category. still thought it was good bang for your buck since its pretty cheap to get.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Want To Hump Everything

This is by far the worst product ever

This is by far the worst product ever. It will work for working out increased heart rate and the sex thing. But the after affects completely ruined my life. Its basically steroids in a pill. My nuts got smaller. I grew breasts and I had a really nice chest. my nuts ache all the time. and my voice changed.

• Want To Hump Everything
    • Boost Libido
    • Decreease Sperm Production
    • Low Dose Recommendation
    • No Lean Mass Increase

AS79

Posted June 14, 2012
    This is laughable. There are no steroids in this. It isnt even effective at boosting test. These side effects definitely came from something else.

Posted June 14, 2012
    there trickin you. im tellin you. gyno comes from this. this is the only supplemenet besides creatine ive ever tried and u dont get gyno from creatine. i literally have male boobs. thats a steroid effect. this *** is garbage u can not believe me if u want. but if u want boobs go ahead and try it

AS79

Posted June 14, 2012
    Funny how the other reviewers didnt get gyno from this? Have you seen a doctor?