Muscle Juice 2544 Reviews

By: Ultimate

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Muscle Juice 2544 is a Weight Gainer manufactured by Ultimate. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

May 29, 2011

i started muslce juice 2544 over a month ago, which by the way has lasted me a very long time compared to most gainers, and with being an 11lb tub for only 30 bucks how can you beat it price wise..

effectiveness.. 7/10
i took 2 scoops every morning with 2% milk and before bed after my dinner on non lifting days and found that this gave me good natural energy, on lifting days i would take one scoop about an hour before lifting then my pwo and creatine 15 min before, and i could deffintely tell a difference when i took this before, it really increased my pumps

taste.. 10/10
with 2% milk, the chocolate flavor taste like legit chocolate milk, however very sweet

side effects..
it seems like i have had alot of mouth sores while using this gainer, but i believe its from the amount of sugar in the ingredients, not really sure but whatever..

overall i give this gainer a 7/10..i did gain 5 pounds of pure muscle on this cycle which is alot for just over one month but i havent noticed any strength increases except in my deadlifts, im going to try the Muscle Juice 2600 bc i usually get the most after 2 cycles of a gainer, but i hope the mouth sores go away bc their annnoying aha, however i will most likely switch back to up your MASS bc the ingredients are alot cleaner than Muscle Juice
  • Gives A Natural Energy
  • Great Value For The $
  • Gained Weight
  • Too Much Sugar
  • Fat Content
  • Mouth Sores??
  September 23, 2010

Yeah... I have been using this product for few months now and also as what others mentioned before, it does work and I did gained weight.

The taste however are not very pleasing and indeed it does take few times before you actually able to settle in but it never did for me. This product is too sweet for me and I dislike sweet food. Vanilla taste ok, Strawberry is a definite one to stick on to if you are planning to use this for a long time. Avoid Cookies & Cream and also Chocolate at all cost as it's a definite no no as it is too sweet. But if u have a strong stomach then them both should be alright for u.

I have to say that I actually split one serving of 4 scoops into two different servings, one to be consume directly and another one later on in the day otherwise I would fall sick for at least half an hour.

Above all that I said, Overall, I am actually satisfied with Muscle Juice 2544. I usually take them before and after training and I so far have gained at least 22 lbs with them (also with the use of Muscle Juice 2600)
  • Gives A Natural Energy
  • Too Much Sugar
  • Muscle Juice 2600 Is Better Tasting

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.