Muscle Juice 2544

By: Ultimate

i started muslce juice 2544 over a month ago, which by the way has lasted me a very long time compared to most gainers, and with being an 11lb tub for only 30 bucks how can you beat it price wise..

effectiveness.. 7/10
i took 2 scoops every morning with 2% milk and before bed after my dinner on non lifting days and found that this gave me good natural energy, on lifting days i would take one scoop about an hour before lifting then my pwo and creatine 15 min before, and i could deffintely tell a difference when i took this before, it really increased my pumps

taste.. 10/10...

effectiveness.. 7/10

taste.. 10/10
with 2% milk, the chocolate flavor taste like legit chocolate milk, however very sweet

side effects..
it seems like i have had alot of mouth sores while using this gainer, but i believe its from the amount of sugar in the ingredients, not really sure but whatever..

overall i give this gainer a 7/10..i did gain 5 pounds of pure muscle on this cycle which is alot for just over one month but i havent noticed any strength increases except in my deadlifts, im going to try the Muscle Juice 2600 bc i usually get the most after 2 cycles of a gainer, but i hope the mouth sores go away bc their annnoying aha, however i will most likely switch back to up your MASS bc the ingredients are alot cleaner than Muscle Juice
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gained Weight
  • Gives A Natural Energy
  • Great Value For The $

• chichistrong
      May 29, 2011

You better hope those mouth sores are from the gainer hahaha jk. Good review.
    • 92SCtbird
      May 29, 2011

I should have left the mouth sores part out since ive come to realize their just water blisters..oh well aha

Yeah... I have been using this product for few months now and also as what others mentioned before, it does work and I did gained weight.

The taste however are not very pleasing and indeed it does take few times before you actually able to settle in but it never did for me. This product is too sweet for me and I dislike sweet food. Vanilla taste ok, Strawberry is a definite one to stick on to if you are planning to use this for a long time. Avoid Cookies & Cream and also Chocolate at all cost as it's a definite no no as it is too sweet. But if u have a strong stomach then them both should be alright for u.

I have to say that I actually split one serving of 4 scoops into two different servings, one to be consume directly and another one later on in the day otherwise I would fall sick for at least half an hour.

Above all that I said, Overall, I am actually satisfied with Muscle Juice 2544. I usually take them before and after training and I so far have gained at least 22 lbs with them (also with the use of Muscle Juice 2600)
    • Gives A Natural Energy

This is a great weight gainer. I gained a solid 10lbs while taking this product. The taste takes a little time to get used to, but other than that, it's simply a great weight gainer. I definitley plan on taking this product again realtively soon.
      • Great Value For The $

I've taken about 3 jugs of mj 2544 in the past 2 years or so and have like the results. Good lean weight gain when taken as recommended (includes exercise)Just purchased mj 2600 reveloution and it tastes better but still not the best.(choclate for both versions.) The 2600 is much easier on the stomach.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Gives A Natural Energy

I´ve tried it only once and I gotta say this product has it´s pro´s and con´s.
          The taste is ok, maybe too sweet. Due to the fact that we´re talking about a weight gainer the amount of calories per serving is appropriate.
          Still, I think the powder contains too much sugar. I definitely gained weight while taking this gainer, but it was not only muscle, there was also a fair amount of fat which I gained.
          All in all an ok product, that might need some improvement.
          I´ve tried it only once and I gotta say this product has it´s pro´s and con´s.
          All in all an ok product, that might need some improvement.

• ErnestoHoost
              January 11, 2010

It can't be only muscle,because it's a weight gainer !!!
            • WUPKE
              January 11, 2010

Ok, you´re right. let me put it that way: the ratio of muscle and fat which I gained was not really satisfactory to me.
            • ErnestoHoost
              January 11, 2010

Ok.In that way you're right,but if you want to gain quality muscle without fat get a protein like Syntha 6 much better than a gainer !!It's not the cheapest supplement but it definatly works !

me being a hardgainer this supplement helped me get the body what i always wanted. made me big from all sides apart from that it gave me some good amount of not required fat in the stomach and the lower back. Cons:- if you drink this supplement and instantly have sumthing oily u will literally get gas for the rest of the day. i took a vacation and wasnt taking muscle juice or eating great food but just chilling out. i ended up losing my mass slowly ( nt a problem ) but it caused to be stretch marks( big problem ) . i dont know if anybody else faced this problem. i always trained heavy though. im gonna discontinue this product, main reason coz of the stomach fat it creates and takes away ones sexy abbs...
            • Gained Weight

ive went through alot of this about 3 5lb containers its great i love them chocalte and taste bad thoo and cookies and cream tast terrible unless you put it in a blender with ice then it tastes amazing i love this product very cheap and very effective its thick and works great no clumps if you use a blender bottle
              • Gained Weight

Its best for beginners for short term use. Good weight gainer for underweight person. I say short term because it makes so much horrible GAS that its been tough for you to sit with any1. So for short term only to give body a boost.......Only underweight trainers need to use it......So fat and simple sugars are pros in it instead of cons....

• aspirant
                    (0)
                    January 26, 2011

Im 121 should i go fr this.
                  • 92SCtbird
                    January 26, 2011

If your weighing in at 121 i would deffintely give this a chance, as long as you eat around 3000-4000 calories a day, coming from good food, not fast food,and drinking a gallon of water everyday..your gonna gain good heathly weight with this weight gainer
                  • skardam
                    (0)

Hi
                    Nirav i am frm delhi, i also took Muscle Juice. it gave me a very good result in gaining my size & stamina as well as, i need something more, pls suggest me

This is a great weight gainer at a great price. I gained about 8lbs. on this product. You have to get used to the taste, but other than that its great. It is high in calories and in protein. Definatley a highly recommeneded weight gainer.
                  • Great Value For The $

Had awesome results using this stuff. Because of the fat content, I never used a full 4 scoops though. My recipe was always 2 scoops muscle juice, 2 scoops regular whey protein. I mixed it in a blender with 16 oz of skim milk and I drank it right after my workout sessions. I had lifted since I was about 18, but started lifting hard and heavy when I was about 25 and wanted to gain some weight. I went from about 190 lbs to 220 in less than a year on this stuff with a vast majority being lean muscle. If your willing to put in the time at the gym and eat correctly, this stuff will definately help with the extra calories you sometimes just dont have time to eat.
                     Pros:
                     Cons:
                    • Great Value For The $
                      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.