Home > Categories > Creatine > Ethyl Ester > Ultimate > Horse Power > Reviews

Horse Power

By Ultimate
Horse Power Ultimate
?/10
(Only 5 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

taysab23

There's better stuff out there

August 24, 2010

Ok so i bought this product back in like febraruy of this year. I was excited to take it since it looked really good and had a good ingriendt profile. When i took it.. wow.. the lemon lime taste that i got was like punching myself in the face!! It was horrible! I mean dang!! It was flippin horrible! I don't even know how to describe how freakin bad it taste! I had to mix it in fruit punch gatorade to tolerate it andt even then it taste horrible lol. So after taking one scoop... i felt the beat alaine tingle. Really felt it lol. Well technically it was Betaine Hydrocholride.. but yea it made my whole body itch and tingle.. and it was moderate to intense. Had a good pump but no energy whatsoever. Thers no stims in this prodcut at all which i did like. But since i was used to taking really good pres like 1.M.R., Assault, and Animal Pump, i was expecting somthing better out of this. I only took this about 5 times until here recently. I just finished off the rest of the bottle(im broke and i found this in the back of my cabinet lol) And MINUS THE TASTE... actually had pretty good results.

I took two scoops of this and by the end of last week was taking almost three. It probably was too much creatine.. but i wasn't feeling anything. So id take this with some gatorade, and within about 10 mins feel the beat rush. When working out i had a good pump and very good vascuarlity. My strength was higher and soo was my endurance. Sometimes it did make me sick to my stomach though.

pros:
this product has a very legit ingridient list. 1.1 grams of CEE, 1,5 of tei-creatine malate, 2 grams ofe betaine hydrocholride(which im guessin is similar to beat alaine) 2 grams of taurine, 1.1 grams of acetyl l glutamine, and along with another 4 grams of aakg, and 5 more grams of other stuff. No stims, no really fillers from what i can see... I had some pretty good strength on this. Nothin expolosive by any means. Really good vein poppin action though. You can def tell the difference from a pump product and a energy product thats for sure. This is a pump. It was also nice that there was 50 servings in this bottle. But i had to take more than one soo yea..

cons:
The TASTE WAS HORRIFIC!!! I MEAN come on.... the lemon lime taste was horrible! I don't know if it was just that flavor.. but i wil never order a lemon lime flavor again in any product lol. I think this prodcut would of been alot better if they had added some stims to it. The beta itch wasn't as bad as some people make it out to be, but yea it was annoying. I honestly don't remember how much i payed for this.

overall:
thers better stuff out there.. if you want to give it a try.. DO NOT order lemon lime lol.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Ingridient Profile
  • Vascularity
  • Lemon Lime Is Horrible Tasting!
  • Sometimes Felt Sick

Posted August 24, 2010
good review...i love this stuff. It all tastes like nutsack though

Posted August 24, 2010
yea i think if they added some stims.. it would be alot better.

Posted August 24, 2010
...I cant stand the beta tingles...even a small amount of it sets my skin on fire. I don't know how a lot of people do it. Good review though.

Posted August 24, 2010
i kinda like the beat tingles as long as there like not bad. I'm pretty tolerant to them and this stuff made me feel like something was itchy me beneath my skin.

danilot82's Horse Power Review

February 1, 2011

I`v tried using this product instead of AdreNOline..
I`v tried using this product instead of AdreNOline..
Wow! could not imagine that i would encounter anything worse than AdreNOline..but it came in a form of Horse Power..

Felt brutally sick after every single training.. (45 min`s training with Pulse over 150 b/min all the time.)

Absolutely raises energy level but side effect was too much..and the itching..oh my God!!!
Stay away!

Posted February 1, 2011
itching is beta alanine. there's like 2g in it. and AAKG is probably making you sick.

Posted February 1, 2011
actually had this product.. as far as results go.. its pretty good actually. The taste was pretty rough.. but you need to down it with water. Try like up a scoop into two glasses of water. If you haven't finished.. give it another chance bro.

Awesome no and creatinne blend

January 30, 2010

awesome no and creatinne blend. No stimulant, but the beta alinine kinda gets you rockin. I stack it with the stimulant swagger and get great results. I would rather get a pre-workout by mixing two great products than from one of those all in ones that have everything in such trace amounts that you get no effect at all. Get the lemon lime cause the orange tastes terrible. Havent tried the other flavors. If you are taking creatine, NO boosters, and beta alinine, you should use this product. It has all three in proper amounts, not to mention citrulline malate, which always seems to be present in my favorite NO booster products. No side effects besides beta alinine itch. Ill post again when I have gone through a second cylce.

Sly

I really didn't like this stuff

June 25, 2010

I really didn't like this stuff!!! couldn't even finish it.
    Pro side: It increases energy, could lift more and got my blood flowing like never....i could see the veins wanting to explode only after 25-30 minutes of taking it.
    Cons: DISCUSTING taste !!!, I sometimes felt sick after taking...
    I really didn't like this stuff!!! couldn't even finish it.
    Cons: DISCUSTING taste !!!, I sometimes felt sick after taking it ....the taste mixed with the accelarated feeling...it gives me the shivers just thinking about it.And last but not least; the itch...very uncomfortable.

Overall it works but with so many products out there why go through all the cons mentioned above !?!

• Sometimes Felt Sick

Posted June 25, 2010
    the new lemon lime taste is bearable

Posted June 25, 2010
    And the itch is just beta alanine. Its becoming a very popular ingredient meaning you'll have to deal with the itch if you purchse any new preworkout just about

I got MASSIVE VASCULARITY and my muscles were really cutted

May 14, 2010

i hate beta-alanine... this suplement could be my favourite if it didnt have beta-alanine on it!
    i got MASSIVE VASCULARITY and my muscles were really cutted! i could see even details of my biceps and yeah!

THE ONLY problem is the NASTY beta-alanine... my body itched alot!! so much...

THE ONLY problem is the NASTY beta-alanine... my body itched alot!! so much that sometimes i couldnt really go to the gym cuz i was feeling really bad!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Vascularity