Home > Categories > Protein > Weight Gainers > TwinLab > Super Gainers Fuel Pro

Super Gainers Fuel Pro

By TwinLab
Super Gainers Fuel Pro TwinLab
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

I had great results with this product

September 24, 2009

I had great results with this product. Yes, it took a lot of hard work and time at the gym, but i couldn't be more pleased with my results. I was on the P90X workout routine and a decent diet, definitely not strict. Each morning, after a 1.5 hour workout, i would comsume 2/3 serving. there is a lot of...

This product tasted good but the problem was that the recommended servings

January 16, 2010

I tried Super Gainers Fuel Pro last year. I went through an entire container and gained weight all right. But most of it was fat. I've since decided gainers aren't the best route to go. I depend on whole foods for the carbs and rely on the supplements for protein intake. This product tasted good but...

I gained a good amount of weight from it but almost all of it was fat

July 26, 2009

I gained a good amount of weight from it but alomost all of it was fat. The amount of weight i was doin didnt go up. It jus helped wit puttin poundage on. I didnt rly like it , it sux

rb33

rb33's Super Gainers Fuel Pro Review

August 28, 2011

this is the first supplement i used about 2 years ago and after i finished a tube all i had was love handles unfortunately.instead of using this one you can get a protein powder and eat loads of oats, peanut butter and white rice.
i dont recommend it.