Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Fat Burners > TwinLab > Ripped Fuel 5x

TwinLab Ripped Fuel 5x

Ripped Fuel 5x TwinLab User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 70% (Ambiguous)

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

USP Labs OxyElite Pro Reviews
OxyElite Pro (519 Reviews)
USP Labs Recreate Reviews
Recreate (65 Reviews)
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Reviews
Hydroxycut Hardcore (40 Reviews)
4.6
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Reviews
Shred Matrix (31 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Ripped Fuel 5x Weight Loss??????
I just bought this supplement today. I read the reviews and saw very positive fe...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Ripped Fuel 5x Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Ripped Fuel 5x Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Energy For The First Couple Days (1)
  • Good Value (1)
  • Burns Your Throat (1)
  • Build Up A Tolerance Fast (1)
  • Not Effective (1)
  • Bad Taste (1)
Have you used Ripped Fuel 5x? Submit your own Review!
July 31, 2010

tommyboy

Reviews: 1

Age: 19

July 31, 2010
 OK so this was my first fat burner and let me say it wasnt for me at ALL. So day 1st i take it in the morning before my basketball practice it was great! i was sooo energized and sweating my ass off. 2nd day i take it in the morning felt kinda energetic and was sweating a little. 3rd less effect then the day before. By the 6th day i felt literally nothing. 1 pill in the morning 1 in the afternoon. It did suppress my appetite pretty well thow i have to give it that.
Now the taste of it was so horrible. I heard people say a pill tastes bad i was l was like how that possible. I had this one and i understood immediately! It has ginger extract in it and im pretty sure thats what did it if u let it sit in your mouth for more than a couple seconds it would burn ur throat bad for 5 mins.
But with all that aside it was cheap as hell (but i understand why...) i got it at Costco 2 bottles 40 pills in each for like 30$.
I lost about 2 pounds in a month while taking this but i dont give this product credit i changed my whole diet round like crazy.

To wrap up this review im not trying to be a negative dude but im being totally honest. I wouldn't suggest taking this if u have a weak stomach because it made me a little nauseous. I dont drink coffee, tea, or soda and i still built a tolerance fast and yes i did take this on an empty stomach. Hope this helped anyone who wants to know anything about this product.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Energy For The First Couple Days
  • Burns Your Throat
  • Build Up A Tolerance Fast

Have you used Ripped Fuel 5x? Submit your own Review!