BCAA Fuel

By: TwinLab

BCAA Fuel is a BCAA manufactured by TwinLab. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Does BCAA Fuel work?
Click to Expand

love my twin lab bcaa. 5 grams in 4 pills isn't bad. This is a capsule type pill so I didn't mind it at all. Ooops I meant this is a chalky type pill I was wrong about this one. it is very chalky and not a capsule but a tablet

Very effective. Ray lewis reps this company so i frekin trust it

Very effective. Ray lewis reps this company so i frekin trust it
  • Easy To Swallow

Not that great of a product i used it after full body workouts and saw decent gains,not as much as other aminos though, i got it for a great price at academy for 12.00. So i had to try it.
 Cons:

There is nothing really special about this product it has three of the most essential amino acids that is also in the amino fuel; so if you are taking amino fuel I don't really see the need too take this. I only bought it because I was getting a good deal on Amazon which I was paying about $24 from two bottles of 180 tablets. It is amino acid so you build good healthy muscle and I got a good value on mine.
 Cons:

This is a standard BCAA supplement and comparable to most of the competition out there. There is nothing about it that separates it from the rest and frankly you can spend less money and get something comparable or even better.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Comparable To Other Less Expensive Products
Alecio

Good product from Twin Labs. I've been using product from them from way back. This brand does not disappoint. They make good quality product over all.

Value 10/10
13 bucks for 60 pills

Effectiveness 10/10
Boosted recovery, improved performance and strength while cutting

Overall 10/10
Great product, pills were easy to swallow, got for great value, did what bcaa is supposed to do
Value 10/10
13 bucks for 60 pills

Effectiveness 10/10
Boosted recovery, improved performance and strength while cutting

• Easy To Swallow
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.