Forged Extreme Mass

By Transform Supplements
Forged Extreme Mass Transform Supplements
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

BIG results, extreme mass definately works

WHere to start.... BIG results, extreme mass definately works! I used this sup entering off season to help get my strngth and some size back. Took for 4 weeks and had noticable size gains, huge strentgh gains less stressed mind set. Went from benching 275 for 3 reps to 315 for 4 reps. So there is no doubt that forged extreme mass works but there are some !CONS!
There might be more negative then positive things bout this depending on how you look at it. yes I gained size BUT I lost my apetite, I was suppose to be eating 6 meals a day but was struggling to stomach 3 or 4 not counting shakes. Food made me feel sick to my stomach. I felt sick most of the day and a little lazy.
I followed with Bromo- also good supp, kept my gains and got appetite back within a week after i stopped taking ext mass.

If your under 200lbs itsa good deal u get 2 cycles outa one bottle.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength
  • Positive Mind
  • Makes You Feel Sick
  • Loss Of Appetite

Posted November 6, 2010
How many pills of bromo were you taking a day, I heard of people that take it as stand alone at 100-150mg a day and see pretty good results.

Posted November 6, 2010
How many pills did you take per day?
Did you notice any other sides from it?
The sides you notice, do think it was test flu?

Posted November 6, 2010
Well I found something out. The reason I couldnt stomach my meals was because i came to find out I was taking an expired post workout powder which made me sick to my stomach... no wonder it was so cheap.
I was taking recomended dose of bromo, 1 pill a day AND recomended dose of ext mass, 1 pill a day. I started around 170 ended up around 180. will def try it again since i have another cycle.

AdamG

Posted November 6, 2010
Forged Extreme Black is stronger, i'm on week 3 and have not had any side effects, but huge strength gains. For some reason they don't list it on their website, but if you email them they will send you the supp facts. I found out about it thru my supplement supplier.