Forged EPI

By Transform Supplements
Forged EPI Transform Supplements
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

adam777

I really enjoyed this cycle and especially with not getting any side effects

This is my first pro-hormone and my decision to take it wasn't taken lightly and after many hours of research I decided to go forward. Epi is a methylated compound and it is essential to have Cycle Support and a SERM (it's debatable but I highly recommend). Chemical name-2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane and it is known as a designer steroid (not to be confused with anabolic steroid). This specific version was recommended from a friend looking for an alternative to Epistane by IBE and said it was equal if not better. My intentions to take this stemmed from a major hump (plateau) that had lasted 6-8 months.

PRE:

assault
super Cissus
optimen
continued with Cycle Support
And of course tons of protein throughout and Xtend.

Dosing-20*/20/30/40#
*=first day started with 10mg
#=29th day took 50mg
I took with meals broken up throughout the day and 10mg 30 min. preworkout.

Sides:10/10
Guess I was one of the lucky ones because I didn't receive any bad side effects other than 1 day of a lethargic feeling.

Recovery:8/10
Honestly I didn't think that recovery was anything special until I got off it. Then it became clear that it helped immensely. I would have probably been dying the next day especially while hitting up the heavier weight.

Pump:8/10
It gave a great pump throughout the whole cycle. I took occasionally with Nitrox II and the pumps were insane and memorable.

Value:10/10
It was around $30 online, but you also have to factor the SERM and the supporting cast of supplements which ran a little steep. As far as just this product it was cheap.

Effectiveness:10/10
This product did exactly what I had hoped for which was to get past a plateau. Its hard to gauge effectivness in terms of other prohormones since this was my first, but I can't give it any less than a 10. My strength went through the roof and my body fat% went down as well. Well, here's the before and after:
Before-
Bench-335
Squats-405
Deadlift-405
Weight-185

Overall:10/10
I really enjoyed this cycle and especially with not getting any side effects! The recovery and pump was a nice added bonus that I wasn't expecting. I'm half way through PCT and have kept all my gains so far. I have kept half the weight. I would recommend to a knowledgeable, smart, cautious first time user of pro-hormones. Also, someone looking to cut and keep all their strength would gain from this product and also people looking for strength and not just the pounds. To note I was 24 years old and througout PCT just turned 25 and I do not recommend for users under the age of 21.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Increases
  • Recovery

IRISH89

Posted May 11, 2011
    Great review bro, did you have any hair prob's on cycle, have read epi is one of the worst on hair.

adam777

Posted May 11, 2011
    Thanks! My hair has been thinning the last couple years and epi didn't accelerate my hairloss in anyway.