Ab-Lounge Xtreme Reviews

By: Tony Little

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #5 of 5 (better than 0%) in
Other Products > Equipment

Ab-Lounge Xtreme is a Workout Equipment Product manufactured by Tony Little. It is designed specifically for workouts and can maximize results and time spent working out.

May 31, 2013

I will make this short and sweet and to the point. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON GARBAGE. If you want to throw your money somewhere, just flush it down the toilet or buy a Unicorn.

These days there are a ton of gimmicks and machines that are supposed to help you get ABS. Electronic Muscle Belts, Ab coasters, AB lounges, etc.. nonsense and utter nonsense... did I mention nonsense? Well lets begin

PRICE: 3/10 - This thing goes for about $230 and you get some DVD's with instructions on how to use it. As if there are different variations to this. There are not... its overly expensive to what it does

CONSTRUCTION: 7/10 - What can I say... ive only used it for stretching purposes.. and not too often. It's also made in China.. so you know... Iphones are also made in China... I think I will leave it at this

EFFECTIVENESS: 5/10 - If you are using this for Stretching only, a 5 is the best I can give it. If you are going to use this for exercise of obliques and abs, can I give it a negative score... let me check?.. No, I guess I cannot.

Look guys, this thing had a good concept however, the resistance is minimal and also it comes with a stupid counter.. that is supposed to count how many times you do the crunch.. however, it basically counts on every movement... oh and you cant turn it off unless you take the batteries out.. It honestly ***ed me the F OFF!

OVERALL: 4/10 - Its a nice paperweight I guess, also it does work well for stretching out your core muscles after an intense AB workout with something else...

Would I recommend this to others ? Yea sure... so I don't feel like a sucker on wasting over $200 on this alone...

• Good For Stretching
  • Might Be Comfortable For New Sexual Positions.. Who Knows
  • Bad Rep
  • Does Nothing
  • Overrated
  August 26, 2010

Ive had one of these for about a year. I dont know if it is this exact ab lounge but they are all built the same way. Despite what i and most people Originally thought you CAN get a really good ab workout using one of these. The key is to make sure you isolate your abs and let them do all of the work. Alot of newbies use their back and legs to complete the motions and then complain that the machine doesnt work. But it does. Do not get the wrong idea, this is no miracle machine it simply assists you in keeping proper form while doing crunches/ sit ups. The reason why i would recommend this product is because it takes alot of strain off of your back, helps maintain great form and also it is a little more fun to use than just laying on the ground and doing regular sit ups so there is a bit of a motivational factor. There is a DVD that came with mine, this is good for beginners and provides some basic concepts for different abdominal workouts. After a while you may be able to expirament and find new techniques to use. I payed $80 Canadian for mine at a local fitness store. I literally spent more than that on protein today so i think it was well worth the money.
  • Decreases Chance Of Injury
  • Bad Rep

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.