Tokkyo Tren

By: Tokkyo Nutrition

Tokkyo Tren is a Prohormone manufactured by Tokkyo Nutrition. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Tokkyo Tren?
Click to Expand

Are you kidding me?? Another company trying to take advantage of the "TREN" name and "19 NOR"..this stuff is just DHEA and caffeine, and getting $60 for it..please people..READ AND SEARCH the ingredients of your products and DONT get ripped off!!

• dammit
    June 16, 2010

Did you actually "Use an entire bottle" or just reviewing it based on it's label?
  • crunchboi
    June 16, 2010

We DID go through the whole bottle..its bogus.
  • Wildninjamonk
    June 16, 2010

Why did you not read the ingredients before you took the entire bottle? Btw, dammit liking the myostatin deficiency dog lol.
  • crunchboi

2 bottles were given to us to try out..never again

This stuff appears to work great when you have used nothing for along time. However, there is no substitude for the real deal.. But, again, I might have tried a new formula with the actual tren taken out. But, the stuff sold today hasn't anything much to consider a "prohormone"
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Best Stuff Out
  • Better Than Taking Nothing
kroberts9
  October 19, 2010

used for two cycles had little strenth gain my bench went up a wooping 5lbs from 215 for reps to 220 not very effective for the money but everyone is different with my body builds muscle this was not effective for me
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Than Taking Nothing
  • Severe Bloating

• kroberts9
    October 19, 2010

I rushed this review i myself did not find this pro-hormone to be very effective as described by the tokkyo rep i deal with sorry about my last post

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.