Clenbuterol OTC

By: Tokkyo Nutrition

Clenbuterol OTC is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Tokkyo Nutrition. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with Clenbuterol OTC?
Click to Expand

very strong made me sick but everyone is different the only thing i can say is give it a shot start off with one pill a day.this is the only fat burner that gave me severe insomnia and made me very sick to my stomach
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy All Day Long
  • Insomnia
  • Nausea

Used this a while back and have not been able to find it since. worked great for a cycle but did not work that well the second time through, So great for people looking for an initial boost.

I would recommend it if you want to get a boost and start dropping weigh but unfortunately that is as far as it goes.

If you are looking for something a little more effective than this is not the product for you

• admin
    2 weeks ago

Try taking a look at some of the other reviews on the site to get an idea of what a thorough review looks like. Also, don't just delete the pre-loaded headings. They are there for a reason.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.