T-BOL

By: ThermoLife

T-BOL is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by ThermoLife. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with T-BOL?
Click to Expand

Don't buy into ThermoLife's HYPE and MARKETING Strategies, you will waste your hard earned money. Their are other test boosters out there that I got much better results from then this T Bol product. Testabolan V2, Blue Up, HGH UP, Novedex XT, and Diesel Test Hardcore are just a few of them. If you need any Customer Service from this company you can forget about it as well. I had to e mail them 3 or 4 times everytime I needed to ask them something, and if they tell you they are going to send you something you can forget about them doing that as well. This is a lousy company that lies to it's customers and could care less about Quality of Service even though you are spending your hard earned money trying their products. You will be very lucky if you even get somebody to answer a Customer Service issue by e-mail, and that includes sending to everyone in their company, and if you do you will get different answers from everyone.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Results Are Very Very Minimal

• jrdudley73
    January 29, 2010

You really didnt like this product did you? I have seen your review everywhere..lol. I have also heard a lot of bad things so I think I will steer clear of this. Thanks man.

August 15, 2010

was recommended tbol by a friend who used it and had decent results...my experience was rather impressing...starting out i weighed 160 and my bench max was 230...after 4 weeks i weighed 168 and bench max was 255...this same gain was noticed in almost all my maxes...also i was surprisingly leaner...didnt know that was even possible
 Cons:

This product was overpriced and had me spending a lot of time in the bathroom! No strength gains or any other benefits were noticed. Would NOT recommend!
  • Gives You The Runs
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.