E-BOL Reviews

By: ThermoLife

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #3 of 27 (better than 92%) in
Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners

E-BOL is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by ThermoLife. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.
COMPARE SIMILAR

kingmeat
  March 23, 2011

On the recommendation by my main man Dozer I had asked what would be better this or m-stak? He said this so i decided to trust his word on that. Not sure what i was getting myself into I looked up information about Ecdysterone and adaptogens a plant based compound designed to allow the body to better adapt to physical, mental and emotional health so for those who have stress from work or school or just overall life. Also those who don't get the proper sleep required to recover and build muscle or you happen to get sick and need something to get back to the strong person you were..this is for you!

The program i used in conjunction with this E-BOL to make sure i used it to it's full potential was The BluePrint by robregish. As soon as i am finished with that program i will do a review but for right now it's highly effective i've gone from 197 in the beginning of it up to 214 and now i'm sitting at 212. Aside from that i'll begin my review.

All you need is 2 pills spread out 3 times during the day with either a protein shake or take 30 minutes before a high protein meal. I changed it up every now and then with how i dosed it depending on what i was going to eat. Most of the time i take it with a shake. Pre Workout i take it with oats and whey 90 minutes before then post workout an hour after Dark Matter i take 2 pills with Pro Complex.

Every week the E-BOL worked better and better. I knew after these hard workouts i followed in the program i would be sore. I was sore over the first 5-7 workouts..more so in the beginning. I questioned E-BOL like maybe this isn't working for me because i'm still sore. Then all of a sudden it hit me i woke up the next day after a rough upper body day and i felt almost 100% ready to go. I'm guessing it takes time to adapt to the workouts and to your body so don't give up on it. I'm almost worried to be off of E-BOL the recovery is so great.

If you want to take about strength increases my strength has been going up as i've continued using this and with the program.

bench 1rm 320 to 335
squat 1rm 320-350 i know i have chicken legs haha
deadlift 3 rep max 345 never did these as often as i have with this program

As you can see I'm hitting the major lifts heavy and recovering rapidly which to me is insane. Along with this and Beta Alanine my endurance has gone up as i have been doing 6 sets of heavy weights and other lifts such as leg presses, dumbell presses, and rows.

With the combination of The BluePrint and E-BOL i have gained lean muscle as i have put on a little bit of water weight and feel much more swole and still managed to retain some definition in my stomach. I feel as if this has helped me to also add an extra workout day i will be now going to 4 instead of 3.

With recovery like this from E-BOL and an excellent workout program I'm Primed to grow as i have been in size and strength. Just make sure to up your protein intake, be consistent with your intensity and work ethic, and get your calories in and your bound to grow and reach your goals. I'm a little more than half way to my goals of 500 pound lifts but i know i'll get there. Hope this helped in making your decision to invest in E-BOL.
Any questions about E-BOL or The BluePrint PM me i'll be more than glad to help!
Other supplements used:

Kre alklyn
glycobol
dark matter or hydrowhey and GlycoMaize
up your mass
supergreens food
animal pak

3ullD0zer
  February 28, 2011

E-Bol by ThermoLife is THE BEST non-hormonal Muscle Builder on the market today! Yes I gave it all 10's however I will describe in detail why I did that.

First a little background info. What is E-BOL? E-BOL is an adaptogen, for those who are unsure of what that is, here is a brief description:

An adaptogen is usually a plant based compound that allows the
body to better adapt to a physical, mental or emotional stress.

Adaptogens were first discovered, used and tested by the Soviets as a recovery agent, to help Combat illness and aid in recovery from strenuous exersice. When introduced to the US however, they were targeted as steroid alternatives, thus causing them to be used incorrectly and gave sub-optimal results. They share similar characteristics, however, utilize completely differerent methods of action.

So after this brief history, Ill move onto the actual review:

I chose to use E-BOL after purchasing the BluePrint. I will write a review on the BP as soon as its put up in the reviews section. The BP suggests utilizing an adaptogen to use alongside the strength program. I chose to use E-BOL.

Dosage: On workout days I consumed 2 E-BOL caps with 2 Fish Oil caps aobut and hour preworkout on an empty stomach. Then took another 2 caps with my postworkout shake, and then another 2 caps with my post workout meal. On off days I took 2 caps about 30 mins before my 3 biggest meals.

*Recovery: Right away one of the things that stood out to me the most was the great improvements in recovery. Not only post workout, but intra set recovery as well. I noticed after my first couple of workouts on the BP, before I had started my E-BOL the next days I would feel destroyed, like I got hit by a train. Granted I knew this was to be expected, because it was different from anything I had tried before. Then after taking E-BOL I noticed a huge decrease in DOMS. Following these intense workouts, I honestly felt like I could go back the very next day and do it again. It was amazing to feel no DOMS, when just a few days prior they were killing me. Then when I moved onto another phase, again the workouts had me feeling intense DOMS, but once E-BOL adapted to this new stress , again I had great recovery and I felt like I could go again the next day. In the middle of my BP run I actually ran out of E-BOL and had to wait a few days before it came in. Once again that familiar feeling crept in, and once I reintroduced the EB I felt great once again.

*Strength: If I had to rate the best aspects of E-BOL recovery and strength are too close to call, just great increases in both. Anybody who followed my log on here, would know that I stated that prior to EB/BP I was struggling to bench 185 for reps of 5. Well following my cycle of EB, here are my new numbers:

Bench: max 225--245
Squat: max 315-350

Now I must confess I never maxed out before so I really had no starting point. But following the program, which is designed to increase strength in a short amount of time, I was able to establish these new maxes with the help of EB. One thing that I noticed was how easy everything felt from workout to workout. I remember I had to bench reps of 185 and it felt so light I laughed at how this same weight used to kick my butt. From workout to workout I was noticing more and more strength, it was truly amazing to see/feel how easy these heavier weights were being moved like nothing.

*Endurance: As I stated above, the ability to have increased intra set recovery greatly improved my endurance. My log shows my progressi on of lifting heavier weights for more reps on a consistant basis. I felt like I could go all day long, and push myself further and further.

*Lean Muscle Gains: I was able to gain about 13-15 pounds from the 1.5 bottles of E-BOL I went through. Now keep in mind I have no control over my diet, so yes some of it was fat. But to be honest I had lost some weight prior to starting, so some of it came back fairly easily, but still a solid chunk of it was from the E-BOL. As I said I had no control over my diet, lots of white rice, but I was still able to stay relatively lean, and could still see ab definition. I was surprised to see the scale jump on a consistant basis.

*Density/Fullness/Hardness of muscles: I experienced all of this. I remember showering and washing my body and feeling harder and fuller. I wouldn't say I had a food pump, but I just remember feeling very solid and full.

Now the reason why I gave this all 10's is because I feel it truly delivers on everything it claims. Not many products do, and for the category that it is in, I stronly feel like it is the best and nothing comes close. Yes it is expensive, I paid 47.99 for each bottle on bb.com, however, I define value by what you get in return. E-BOL blew away all my expectations. I was able to lift heavier than I ever have, push myself harder than ever before. To me the results greatly outweigh the cost.

Now the BP is geared for this to happen, but E-BOL greatly improved my results and made everything that much better.

I would highly suggest this product to anybody especially those on the fence about taking a PH. Teenagers thinking of trying a PH this is your product. The cost of this is nothing compared to the cost of a PROPERLY ran PH, plus there are no worries of sides, or messing with your hormones.

In my opinion I think the results one can achieve while using E-BOL could rival a mild Ph.

Sorry for writing a book, but my mind is racing right now with so much I want to say. If anybody has any questions at all regarding the BP or E-BOL please ask I am more than willin to help out.

This is truly an amazing product and I am more than pleased with my results.
PTfootball54
  June 4, 2011

E-bol is one of the top rated and popular supplements on SR right now, and when my friend sold me a bottle for 35 dollars because he used 2 servings and it upset his stomach, i jumped right on it.

First I'm going to talk about what E-BOL is and what it does/supposed to do...E-bol is marketed as an "anabolic adaptogen" which pretty much means that it helps your body adapt to physical and mental stresses while boosting protein synthesis. What this equates to is better recovery, as well as giving you the ability to ingest more protein while having your body put it to good use, which results in greater MASS and strength gains, and muscle density. And i can say with just 1 bottle, that E-BOL delivers everything it promises.

Ingredient Profile(10/10): E-BOL's main ingredients are ecdysterone, turkesterone, and ashwhaganda extract. These ingredients are mainly what give E-BOL its adaptogenic properties, and the ecdy and turkesterone boost protein synthesis. What i did notice was that the ecdysterone is very pure (95%)as well as the other ingredients are high quality, so you get the most out of what is in the product.

Value: for the price i got E-BOL at, i rate it a 9 but for normal pricing like on BodyBuilding.com, i would rate it a 7 or 8. Its really not a bad price for the results i got, but pretty expensive none-the-less.

Effectiveness(9/10): This is what i really want to talk about. This product gave me the best recovery out of any supplement i have tried. I found myself trying to workout so hard so that i would be sore, but the next morning i would wake up and i wouldnt be. Granted the first 2 days when i started taking E-BOL, i would be, but after E-BOL got into my system i would not be sore from working out. Now for MASS gains, they were not anything special, but im sure this is my fault and not E-BOL's. I was on a powerlifting program called the Russian Squat and Bench Program, which involved very low reps, so i wasnt really expecting to much in terms of MASS gains. With that being said, i started taking E-BOL and i weighed 170lbs and by the end of the bottle i weighed 174, and i looked a small bit slimmer than before. Is that all muscle i gained? mabye not but i like to think so haha.
Also my strength did increase while on this product, but nothing drastic. I guess it would be comparable to taking creatine as far as strength goes. I also noticed that muscle density went through the roof around an hour after i ate a meal that i took E-BOL with. And it actually improved my sleep when i took it before bed with my pre-sleep meal.

Dosing: The dosing was pretty easy, i took it 30 min before a small meal around an hour and a half before i would work out (so i took it 2 hours pre workout) with a sandwhich that usually consisted or 20-30 grams of protein. The next dosing came right after my workout followed my a protein shake with 50-60 grams of protein (from whey, egg whites, and casein). Then another serving 30 min before dinner which had 40-50 grams of protein in it.

Overall(9/10): E-BOL was a very good product, that im sure would have worked better if i based my workout routine around hypertrophy and size gains instead of strength. The recovery was great and the muscle density was good also. Overall this is one of my favorite products, and i will be getting another bottle soon.
  • Quality Ingredients
jdthered
  January 5, 2012

Ebol by Thermolife is a non-hormonal super anabolic strength and muscle inducer. Thermolife claims "E-BOL is intended for use by advanced bodybuilders, athletes and others seeking to enhance their physique and performance above and beyond what can be achieved through diet and training alone." E-BOL is also suppose to be the world's first "Adaptogenic-Anabolic" muscle building supplement. E-BOL claims to be the solution for not only advanced muscle retention but advanced muscle growth as well. However for me it did not live up t the hype.

Dosing: i took this product as directed, about a half hour before each meal which should be high in protein.

Ingredients: The main ingredients of ebol are Turkesabol (20mg), EcdyPure (110mg), Ginsentabol (333mg), Somniferabol (100mg), Ionobol (100mg), Rostanabol (20mg) and Vitamin C (333mg). Thes are suppose to aid in the Adaptnogenic process.

Effectiveness: The main results i found from running two bottles back to back was recovery. I could go into an intense workout and feel no soreness in the morning. However I didnt see such drastic changes umtil around the tail emd of the first bottle. I saw some increase in lean mass and my weights did increase by about ten in the course of a 60 day cycle, however i was also running con-cret with it during the second 30 days and i can not give ebol all the credit. This product also forces you to change your routine whch I enjoyed greatly. I begam doing crossfit/sealfit & kettlebell training while on this in order to really throw my body for a loop.

Value: To run two bottles you are looking at atleast $100. A hefty price tag and is deffinetly the products biggest draw back.

Overall: I feel this product is hit or miss. I have read some excellent reviews and was recommended by by boy Kingmeat to give it a try. But for me I can not say it worked all that well since i was not running the product alone. Ebol may work wonders for some, but for the price i paid fro the results I saw, i wouyld go with something else.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Increases
  • Lean Muscle Gains
cguy18
  August 11, 2011

Just finished my first bottle! heres a little of what i experienced..

I read reviews, and people told me to take 2 bottles bac to back, since your body is just doing what it should fter the first one.

While stacking this with Tbol an Pro Complex, hitting the gym 5 days a week. I noticed amazing recovery, and good energy in the gym. I sweat un controllably. i upped my proteinto 200-250g per day. and kept good energy but was seeing huge results

about 3/4 way throuh the bottle, i noticed after meals, my arms feeling full. No side effects no stomach issues.

all in all with his scatter brain review, iwould deff. reccomend this supplement committed gym rats, you dont need to eat 100% clean, just high proteinfoods, lots of water as well.

i plan to buy another bottle tonight, and stack it with Glycobol. Deff try this stuff out!
courage
  April 28, 2010

*In case this was not clear, I am discussing the new version that is currently for sale, the bottle in the picture here is the old one*

The only real downside to E-BOL is the price. I had strength and size gains as well as much faster recovery. I also was able to lean out while getting stronger and my muscles felt full and hard while taking E-BOL. For a non-hormonal and natural supplement that is very impressive.

Regarding the negative or less positive reviews, I believe the problem that is occurring is this: People tend to use adaptogens incorrectly and thus think they are ineffective. They think they are just like PH/DS when in reality they are not. Adaptogens help your body adapt quicker to a variety of stresses and to a new physiological state. So in order to get the most out of ANY ecdy-based product you really need to constantly be forcing your body to adapt through different training styles and other changes including diet. High protein is also a must if you want to fuel the new muscle growth. Just a few thoughts and I hope this helps people reach their goals!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quickens Recovery And Your Body's Adaptive Ability