Tribol-60

By: Thai Labz

Tribol-60 is a Prohormone manufactured by Thai Labz. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Tribol-60?
Click to Expand
  May 6, 2011

I'm a little guy. 5'10, 138lbs, but I've always been EXTREMELY strong for my size. I'm a firefighter, which by context, implies a big tough guy...which I've always strived to be. For years I tried just lifting heavy and eating large. That never amounted to more than a few transient pounds from time to time, but never consistent.
I've done protein, nitric oxide, creatine, and other similar products. Nothing really worked for me to gain size and more strength. Until Tribol 60!
A friend of mine...
A friend of mine suggested it, and initially I balked at the $80 price tag, bit he encouraged me to do it and be diligent about my eating habits & the use of a quality protein blend. I bit the bullet and coughed up the dough, not really sure what to expect. But I had a goal. I just turned 40, and declared this my "Year of Change". It was October, my 41st birthday would be in June. I WAS GOING TO BENCH PRESS 300lbs by that day!
My best press had been 235lbs, which for my size is pretty good, and having little body fat, every bit of muscle growth is amplified in appearance. People always called me little, but "cut" as if they were corrected an insult.
My first week was AMAZING! I had increased endurance and strength. By the second week I was getting puffed up and had NO fatigue while working out...I was like a machine! Week three lead to greater strength, even more endurance, and NO post-workout soreness (no matter how hard I trained). In week 4 I added an estrogen blocker to help "wean off" the adrenogenic effects. I continued to use the e-blocker, stayed on the protein and eat whatever I could to help keep up with the metabolic requirements of my "blast furnace".
All along my road to redemption, I ran into friends and family that all had the same reaction...things I had never been told before. "Youre looking good! You're getting big! How much weight have you gained?!?". All the things I had strived to be were coming true. And on December 31st, I bench pressed 315lbs!! A full 6 months ahead of schedule!
I have never written a review about anything like this. But I have to tell you, I never would have believed it, had I not experimented. Tribol-60 worked for me...big time! I had absolutely NO negative side effects or nasty changes in mood. There was no foul odors, smells, or taste to the capsules and they were easy to swallow. I just can't say enough about my experience with this product, and will be starting another cycle soon.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Wish It Would Cost Less
  • But Worth It

2.0

bought this for $100 at a local supp shop. guy said he had 2 left and wouldnt get anymore. claimed this stuff was as good as "real" gear and would put 20 lbs on me so i bought 1 bottle.i am 6'2" 268lbs and i doubted this stuff was gonna get me over 280. the cycle ran with 2 caps a day at 60 a bottle. serv size 1 cap 60 mg of 3 different ingrediants mostly superdrol. took with fish oil, multi's, whey and 3000-4000 cal diet. didnt feel any sides but also never felt any gains in strenght or size. followed with a 30 day cycle of thai labz hemmapan thats supposed to be 15mg of superdrol. my guess is both of these ph's were pretty mild in dosage but i couldnt buy more cause the next day they ran out. at $100 a pop i wouldnt buy this stuff ahain unless i coould fin it online cheaper and double the dosage.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sounded Like Good Stuff
  • Too Mild

• Cray
    April 26, 2012

YOUR PROFILE PIC SCARES ME!!11!
  • AngryOldMan
    April 26, 2012

Maybe I don't understand, but did you use superdrol as your PCT???

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.