Home > Categories > Protein > Whey Protein > TapOut > Warrior Whey

TapOut Warrior Whey

Warrior Whey TapOut User Rating: (5 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 94% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Warrior Whey (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
29.99 Buy Warrior Whey Thousands of Supplements! Buy Warrior Whey
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Optimum 100% Whey Reviews
100% Whey (375 Reviews)
9.2
BSN Syntha-6 Reviews
Syntha-6 (167 Reviews)
EAS Premium Protein Reviews
Premium Protein (10 Reviews)
Body Fortress Premium Whey Protein Reviews
Premium Whey Protein (61 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum Platinum Hydro Whey Reviews
Platinum Hydro Whey (98 Reviews)
9.1
GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60 Reviews
Wheybolic Extreme 60 (79 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Warrior Whey Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Warrior Whey Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Decent Value (3)
    • Mixes Good (3)
    • Taste Is Good Enough (2)
    • Good Quiality (1)
    • Only Comes In A 2lbs Jug (3)
    • Not The Most Effective Whey (1)
    February 5, 2011

gobey

Reviews: 7

Age: 22

February 5, 2011
     I was strapped for cash and needed a protein. So at stop and shop I bought this because I refused to ever buy another Body Fortress protein again.

I was expecting another cheap nasty ineffective whey and was pleasantly surprised.

The vanilla flavor tasted too good, better than Optimum if I must say. And it mixed very well too.

It has a decent nutrient profile and an acceptable amount of protein per serving as well as a low calorie and fat count.

But it only comes in 2 lb containers, and didn't seem to help with workout recovery as much as Optimum; so I'd only recommend buying if you are in immediate need of a cheap whey protein.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tastes Very Good (vanilla)
    • Decent Value
    • Mixes Good
    • Not The Most Effective Whey
    • Only Comes In A 2lbs Jug
    July 13, 2010

chunkman36

Reviews: 5

Age: 38

July 13, 2010
     I decided to try Warrior Whey after using Syntha 6 (among others); I wanted something lower in carbs and fat, but with a good amount of BCAA's, and the cheaper, the better. I was very pleasantly surprised by Warrior Whey; the chocolate tastes great in low-fat milk (not quite Syntha 6, but close), and I've gotten leaner while increasing strength. And it's less than 50 cents/serving. I highl recommend this to anyone looking for a low-carb, cost-effective whey protein that tastes great.
    April 17, 2010

asiandragon

Reviews: 15

Age: 15

April 17, 2010
     I thought i should try this supplement when i realized how cheap it was at GNC. it worked pretty well but not as good as i expected. the taste was surprisingly good(chocolate) and it mixed fairly easy. i used this during my basketball season and i had good strenght gains. enough to maintain a good structure. i recomend this if you need a cheap and tasty whey protein, but i prefer using other whey products like my favorite Optimum 100% Whey. thanks for reading
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Quiality
    • Taste Is Good Enough
    • Mixes Good
    • Only Comes In A 2lbs Jug
    March 6, 2010

JensonWill

Reviews: 5

Age: 16

March 6, 2010
     I bought this Protein cause i needed a cheap whey Protein to go along with y already Protein mix which is Syntha 6.. Anyway it has a very good BCAA make up that most whey Proteins dont have... It taste ok not as good as syntha 6 but good enough... I only wish that it came in a bigger jug like a 5 pounder. Its only Protein wont make miracles happen but it helps me get my daily Protein values so its a great product!!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Taste Is Good Enough
    • Mixes Good
    • Decent Value
    • Only Comes In A 2lbs Jug
    December 20, 2009

Greg4354

Reviews: 7

Age: 19

December 20, 2009
     If you are looking for a cost effective protein, warrior whey from TapOut is a decent choice. I truly believe that protein is protein, with higher costs all you really get is improved taste and mix-bility. This protein doesn't mix great and the vanilla doesn't taste good, but not bad. It has a nice blend of BCAA's that helped with recovery, but nothing about this protein is gonna make me run to the store and get more. If you wanna save some money, try this or Body Fortress Protein.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Decent Value

Have you used Warrior Whey? Submit your own Review!