Warrior Whey

By: TapOut

Warrior Whey is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by TapOut. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Does Warrior Whey work?
Click to Expand

I decided to try Warrior Whey after using Syntha 6 (among others); I wanted something lower in carbs and fat, but with a good amount of BCAA's, and the cheaper, the better. I was very pleasantly surprised by Warrior Whey; the chocolate tastes great in low-fat milk (not quite Syntha 6, but close), and I've gotten leaner while increasing strength. And it's less than 50 cents/serving. I highl recommend this to anyone looking for a low-carb, cost-effective whey protein that tastes great.

I was strapped for cash and needed a protein. So at stop and shop I bought this because I refused to ever buy another Body Fortress protein again.

I was expecting another cheap nasty ineffective whey and was pleasantly surprised.

The vanilla flavor tasted too good, better than Optimum if I must say. And it mixed very well too.

It has a decent nutrient profile and an acceptable amount of protein per serving as well as a low calorie and fat count.

But...

But it only comes in 2 lb containers, and didn't seem to help with workout recovery as much as Optimum; so I'd only recommend buying if you are in immediate need of a cheap whey protein.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Value
  • Mixes Good
  • Tastes Very Good (vanilla)
  • Only Comes In A 2lbs Jug
  • Not The Most Effective Whey

I thought i should try this supplement when i realized how cheap it was at GNC. it worked pretty well but not as good as i expected. the taste was surprisingly good(chocolate) and it mixed fairly easy. i used this during my basketball season and i had good strenght gains. enough to maintain a good structure. i recomend this if you need a cheap and tasty whey protein, but i prefer using other whey products like my favorite Optimum 100% Whey. thanks for reading
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Quiality
  • Taste Is Good Enough
  • Mixes Good
  • Only Comes In A 2lbs Jug
JensonWill

I bought this Protein cause i needed a cheap whey Protein to go along with y already Protein mix which is Syntha 6.. Anyway it has a very good BCAA make up that most whey Proteins dont have... It taste ok not as good as syntha 6 but good enough... I only wish that it came in a bigger jug like a 5 pounder. Its only Protein wont make miracles happen but it helps me get my daily Protein values so its a great product!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Value
  • Taste Is Good Enough
  • Mixes Good
  • Only Comes In A 2lbs Jug

If you are looking for a cost effective protein, warrior whey from TapOut is a decent choice. I truly believe that protein is protein, with higher costs all you really get is improved taste and mix-bility. This protein doesn't mix great and the vanilla doesn't taste good, but not bad. It has a nice blend of BCAA's that helped with recovery, but nothing about this protein is gonna make me run to the store and get more. If you wanna save some money, try this or Body Fortress Protein.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Value
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.