Home > Categories > Protein > Whey Protein > TapOut > Warrior Whey > Reviews

Warrior Whey

By TapOut
Warrior Whey TapOut
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Ranks #66 of 107 (better than 39%)
in Protein > Whey Protein
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

I was very pleasantly surprised by Warrior Whey

I decided to try Warrior Whey after using Syntha 6 (among others); I wanted something lower in carbs and fat, but with a good amount of BCAA's, and the cheaper, the better. I was very pleasantly surprised by Warrior Whey; the chocolate tastes great in low-fat milk (not quite Syntha 6, but close), and I've gotten leaner while increasing strength. And it's less than 50 cents/serving. I highl recommend this to anyone looking for a low-carb, cost-effective whey protein that tastes great.

gobey

I was strapped for cash and needed a protein. So at stop and shop I bought this because I refused to ever buy another Body Fortress protein again.

I was expecting another cheap nasty ineffective whey and was pleasantly surprised.

The vanilla flavor tasted too good, better than Optimum if I must say. And it mixed very well too.

It has a decent nutrient profile and an acceptable amount of protein per serving as well as a low calorie and fat count.

But it only comes in 2 lb containers, and didn't seem to help with workout recovery as much as Optimum; so I'd only recommend buying if you are in immediate need of a cheap whey protein.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Tastes Very Good (vanilla)
  • Decent Value
  • Mixes Good
  • Not The Most Effective Whey
  • Only Comes In A 2lbs Jug

It worked pretty well but not as good as i expected

I thought i should try this supplement when i realized how cheap it was at GNC. it worked pretty well but not as good as i expected. the taste was surprisingly good(chocolate) and it mixed fairly easy. i used this during my basketball season and i had good strenght gains. enough to maintain a good structure. i recomend this if you need a cheap and tasty whey protein, but i prefer using other whey products like my favorite Optimum 100% Whey. thanks for reading

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Quiality
  • Taste Is Good Enough
  • Mixes Good
  • Only Comes In A 2lbs Jug

It has a very good BCAA

I bought this Protein cause i needed a cheap whey Protein to go along with y already Protein mix which is Syntha 6.. Anyway it has a very good BCAA make up that most whey Proteins dont have... It taste ok not as good as syntha 6 but good enough... I only wish that it came in a bigger jug like a 5 pounder. Its only Protein wont make miracles happen but it helps me get my daily Protein values so its a great product!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Taste Is Good Enough
  • Mixes Good
  • Decent Value
  • Only Comes In A 2lbs Jug

This protein doesn't mix great and the vanilla doesn't taste good, but not bad

If you are looking for a cost effective protein, warrior whey from TapOut is a decent choice. I truly believe that protein is protein, with higher costs all you really get is improved taste and mix-bility. This protein doesn't mix great and the vanilla doesn't taste good, but not bad. It has a nice blend of BCAA's that helped with recovery, but nothing about this protein is gonna make me run to the store and get more. If you wanna save some money, try this or Body Fortress Protein.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Decent Value