N.O.-Tapout Pre-Workout Xtreme

By TapOut
N.O.-Tapout Pre-Workout Xtreme TapOut
7.5/10
(Weighted average based on 3 Reviews)

Ranks #81 of 156 (better than 48%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

guccigage's N.O.-Tapout Pre-Workout Xtreme Review

I had a very good experience with TapOut's pre workout , It gave me alot of energy , and focus and also very good Vaso dilation properties, I was like a walking vein when i would leave the gym, great pumps, and it was under thirty dollars at publix, worked well when stacked with the TapOut post workout as my muscles recovered very fast

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Pumps

GTpro900

I could feel good pumps and good energy throughout my workout

TapOut's NO preworkout product was all in all a solid buy. I was impressed with the amount of energy and endurance this product gave me. I could feel good pumps and good energy throughout my workout. I also believe this is one of the best tasting pre-workout products available. The value was also good, at GNC I picked this up for under $30 which is not bad considering how expensive items usually there. I would recommend this product to try, however, it's not on the level of Jack3d which in my opinion is the best Pre-Workout product available.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pumps

MMATE

I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of this pre-workout

The knockout punch flavour is pretty good. But when you get to the end it can be a little bitter from the di-creatine malate. It has a nice beta-alanine flush and generates a satisfying pump.

I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of this pre-workout.

I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of this pre-workout.

It's worth a try.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Pumps

petey7408

Posted May 24, 2010
        If you're having problems with inconsistent taste and mixability, remove the scoop from your supplement tubs, replace the lid and shake them to remix ingredients that may have settled to the bottom.

-AP