Super D2 Hardcore

By: Synthetic Science Labs

Super D2 Hardcore is a Prohormone manufactured by Synthetic Science Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Super D2 Hardcore?
Click to Expand

Alright i've taken just about any and every supplement on the market, and this is by far the best stuff i've used. In my first week alone i gained 6 pounds and my bench went up 25 pounds. At the end of my cycle i gained 17 pounds total and my lifts completely went up. Size also went up. I didn't really see any side effects, the only thing i noticed was weird soreness on the sides of my ribs and inner legs which iv never gotten before, but nothing too bad so if you want to gain good size and strength, you need to try this. you wont regret it.

• mattfarhad
    Rep: 0
    November 26, 2010

Hey do you know where I can buy some Superd2 from?/

wwkingms
  January 10, 2011

ive taken this product one two separate occasions.. both times i had ridiculous strength increase. i was taking 2 pills a day.. toward the end however.. id say the last week... my anxiety started going through the roof, so anyone prone to panic attacks you will be triggered and i had terrible headaches and was overall miserable.. i dreaded taking the pill and couldnt wait to be done....

that said still.... i definitely got stronger. my bench went from 315 x 2, to 315 x 7

both times i did NOT take a liver product or PCT.....

both times i did NOT take a liver product or PCT.. so im dumb.
  • Hard Time Sleeping
  • Headaches
  • Felt Terrible

• taysab23

Your poor testicles...
  • Cray
    January 10, 2011

Holy crap. Two cycles without PCT? Dude you're gonna have the test levels of a 60 year old woman in 3 years.
  • Martin
    January 10, 2011

You naturally raise your test levels again with specific food and training, but a pct is a REALLY good ide next time bro :)
  • Martin

Crap..
    You CAN raise your test levels with food like oysters, eggs, beef, garlic, and broccoli. These foods are high in zinc, cholesterol, B vitamins, and arachidonic acid, and naturally help the body raise test levels.

And train real heavy, 3-4 set with a max of only 5-6 reps makes the body produce more test to coup with the stress you put on the muscle.
  • Wildninjamonk
    January 10, 2011

I suggest getting some D-Aspartic Acid. It's really cheap on Nutraplanet right now. 3g per day is clinically proven to raise natural test levels like 25% or something I believe. Also, next time, make sure you have a SERM. I can't post a source here though. You'll have to locate them yourself.

Super D2 Hardcore is the best PH i have ever taken, If taken right you will put 10 to 20 pounds of muscle on, just remember eat big lift big be big.Have a good PCT when done with super d2
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased In Muscle
  • Hard Time Sleeping
  February 21, 2010

I worked this into a cycle along with some Nitro 2 Hardcor and some 1-T Hardcor and some Liver Support for a 6 week cycle. Awsome results with very few cons. I don't like taking pills and but I had to suck it up for a while. I can't complain because I'm freaking ripped now. Nice!
  • Legal

Started my cycle today of this product, im stacking it with Tren 2 by the same company.. Im running it at 30mg 2 caps for 4 weeks....
Ill keep it updated
Ill keep it updated

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.