The Ultimate Spray

By: S.W.A.T.S

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

The Ultimate Spray is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by S.W.A.T.S. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.
COMPARE SIMILAR

bigfish808
  April 24, 2013

To begin I have to say this was my experience with S.W.A.T.S The Ultimate Spray and not an entire program or "protocol" that S.W.A.T.S offers. Ok, so here's my experience with S.W.A.T.S The Ultimate Spray, didn't work for me, period. $70 gone. There's no money back guarantee from S.W.A.T.S, so know that before you buy. Also, The Ultimate Spray is 3,500 nanograms, and their "Jacked" spray is 5000 nanograms with some Longjack herb added, you have to call S.W.A.T.S directly to get the nanogram strength info. If you read around on this deer antler velvet you'll find out that the nanogram strength of the S.W.A.T.S products are on the low end compared to other products out there. I couldn't find the nanogram strength of their products anywhere on S.W.A.T.S website. The Ultimate Spray and The Ultimate Spray "Jacked" are manufactured by Nutronics Labs. You can buy a 5000 nanogram bottle of Deer Antler Spray (IGF-1) from Nutronics Labs for $34.99(10,000 nanograms for $60!), with a money back guarantee. Why S.W.A.T.S charges so much for their brand name and don't offer a money back guarantee is unbelievable. FYI you could buy a bottle of IGF-1 3 times the strength of The Ultimate Spray from Nutronics Labs, a couple of Power Balance bracelets and a jar of Beta-Alanine for about a 100 bucks! Do it yourself!

The first week I started the spray I felt no changes at all. The spray tastes good, sort of a sweet lemon flavor not bad at all. I stayed with the recommended dosage the first 7 days maybe an extra spay or two here and there. The second week same thing I noticed zero! In the third week I started taking more sprays before workouts and other physical activities and still for me I noticed nothing at all. I ran out of the product early in week four and the whole experience for me with The Ultimate Spray was disappointing.
I have to say I feel in tune with my body. I've tried other supplements and know if they're working for me or not. Before I had kids, I regularly strength trained, jogged, done mountain biking, basketball, golf, etc. I have some aches and pains now and was really looking to get back in the game with this supplement. I really wanted for this S.W.A.T.S spray to do what they said it would. I didn't notice anything anabolic or growth wise, no anti-inflammatory effects, recovery time from workouts were the same, no endurance increases at all from this product. I've also read that people will sleep a lot better on this product and I had no changes in quality of sleep that really stood out. I lost a few pounds, but I think portion control and hitting the gym helped with that.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Pros:
 Cons:
Rockcity
  March 20, 2011

Backround- I decided to give this supplement a try after it gained a lot of publicity from the NFL. NFL players and coaches supported it as a drug free alternative and was supposed to increase your IGF-1 naturally. Ray Lewis and Hue Jackson were users, then the NFL stepped in and told them to no longer be involved with company. I decided to give it a try after I did some research and found it was deer antler velvet, and was used for many years in chinese cultures and couldnt be too bad for me.I can be a sucker at times for homeopathic remedies. Review-

Cost,shipping,bottle- Around 70 dollars all together and took 2 weeks to get to my door.
The sublingual spray got clogged because its so thick and eventually just pouring a drop under my tounge.

Pro's- Did not taste bad. Had the most wicked dreams I have ever had and deep sleep. Not bad or good dreams just vivid. I am on a fairly low carb diet so I recieved a good sugar pump from the spray as it contains some natural sugar. I worked oout hard for those six weeks and rarely got sore. I think it helped but I was aslo taking KRE-Alk so it could be combination. I think it may have had some repartitioning effects although the cardio and OEP did not hurt.One thing for sure, my fingernails grew like weeds. It was weird, every week or week and a half I would cleary need to clip them where normally i would be I would need to every 2 weeks. Not sure the if that was the IGF1 or what but i noticed it.

Cons- Really did not experience much increase in strength. The spray bottle was a pain to keep unclogged. Very expensive for what I feel was the direct results from the spray. I guess its hard to say what did what between the OEP, kre-alk, and SWATS, but I would say the swats was the least effecticve in my cut.

If I was an NFL player or rich I would add this to my stack. No definate bad things or side effects happened which is why I gave it a decent rating. I had better sleep, sugar pump, possible repartioning and finger nails grew which could mean other things, so it was ok. If this review was up before I bought this product in my finacial situation I probably would have steered clear.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sleep
  • Sugar Pump
  • Possible Repartioning
  • Spray Bottle Clogged

• Frankiemusc

Honest review.

Did it state how many ml of deer velvet extract on the bottle?
  • Rockcity

I chucked the bottle but it was about 60ml

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.