Jacked Up

By: Sports One

Jacked Up is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Sports One. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with Jacked Up?
Click to Expand

it gave me a ton of energy but i didnt get much fat burning effects from it. i sweat alot (which was good cause i lost un-needed water weight) and i felt like i could workout forever when i hit the gym and it controlled my appetite pretty well. however i didnt loose much weight and i did cardio every day and i play hockey (which is an exercise high in cardio). overall not bad for energy but i didnt loose much weight for some reason.
 Pros:
 Cons:
namaste13
Rep: -15
  December 2, 2013

This product was a little too much for me. I could not take it past 2:00 in the afternoon because I would never be able to get to bed at a decent hour. I think it really worked to give me a boost of energy in an early morning workout but a few hours later I could feel myself crashing. It made me sweat a lot.. which doesn't bother me. But I think the product is not ideal for weight loss. I have always focused a lot on cardio and weight loss was easy for me.. I am trying to shed some extra pounds before I go on my trip to Hawaii. I think this product may be better for someone who drinks caffeine on a normal basis.. for me it was just too much stimulation.
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.