Jacked Up

By Sports One
Jacked Up Sports One
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

It gave me a ton of energy but i didnt get much fat burning effects from it

October 17, 2009

it gave me a ton of energy but i didnt get much fat burning effects from it. i sweat alot (which was good cause i lost un-needed water weight) and i felt like i could workout forever when i hit the gym and it controlled my appetite pretty well. however i didnt loose much weight and i did cardio every day and i play hockey (which is an exercise high in cardio). overall not bad for energy but i didnt loose much weight for some reason.

Pros:
Cons:

Bouncing off the walls!

December 2, 2013

This product was a little too much for me. I could not take it past 2:00 in the afternoon because I would never be able to get to bed at a decent hour. I think it really worked to give me a boost of energy in an early morning workout but a few hours later I could feel myself crashing. It made me sweat a lot.. which doesn't bother me. But I think the product is not ideal for weight loss. I have always focused a lot on cardio and weight loss was easy for me.. I am trying to shed some extra pounds before I go on my trip to Hawaii. I think this product may be better for someone who drinks caffeine on a normal basis.. for me it was just too much stimulation.

Pros: