Lipolyze Reviews

By: Species Nutrition

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #4 of 8 (better than 57%) in
Weight Loss > Stimulant Free

Lipolyze is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Species Nutrition. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

April 6, 2012

Alright, this is review 2 of 3 on the products that SPECIES NUTRITION sent me via the expert reviewers program. Just to be clear this is not a review for the original Lipolyze, but rather Lipolyze e2 without USNIC ACID, which is a controversial ingredient that some find to be dangerous. I'm not going to comment on it other than this is the newer formula that does not contain it.

Ingredient Profile:

Irvingia Gabonesis (African Mango)100 mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg *
Oleic Acid 50% 50 mg *
Guggulsterone Z and Gugglesterone E 95% 10 mg

An explanation of the ingredients can be found here:

Basically this is a non-stim fat-burner/appetite suppressant, which is great because most fat-burners overkill with stims. This is a product targeted to those who are not stim-friendly and those products are few and far between compared to stimulant-dependent fat burners.

-------------Effectiveness (7/10)------------

I am splitting this into two parts. Weight loss and appetite suppression.

Weight loss 5/10: Taking 5 caps a day, I only took this for a total of 18 days. During the first 10 days I did not change my diet or exercise routine and I lost no weight whatsoever. On the last 8-10 days taking this I followed a slow-carb diet and dropped 5-6 lbs. So what does this tell you? Diet has way more to do with weight loss than popping pills. Did this product have an effect? Possibly, but I cant say for sure.

Appetite Suppression 9/10: This is the aspect of this product that impressed me the most. Even though I was taking other products, the effects of this particular product were apparent, because from the first dose to the last, this product crushed my appetite. I didn't feel hungry in between meals and and didn't feel like eating as much. Even when I wasn't following a "diet" so to speak, regular portions seemed like too much, so if you are trying to diet and eat less I can definitely recommend this product to help reinforce your willpower.

----------------Price (5/10)-----------------

This product is a bit expensive. You can find a bottle for 35 bucks online, which doesn't look bad off the bat, but when its suggested to take between 3-5 caps a day that ends up only lasting you between 18-30 days. In my experience, I liked the results from this product at 5 a day, I might try fewer to save some money and product, but I generally stick with the high end of the recommendation, especially with a non stim fat burner like this.

Even though my final ranking is a 6, this is more because of the cost factor above anything else. Having to pay possibly $70 bucks for a little over a months supply is a bit ridiculous if you ask me. I did really enjoy the fact that this is a non-stim fat burner and that it had very effective appetite suppression abilities. Also, the change in diet reflected the biggest change in effectiveness, so with proper diet and exercise I think this product can be used effectively, but whether it is worth the price tag is up to you.
  • No Stimulants
  • Good Appetite Suppression
  • Only 18 Servings
  • Only Weight Loss With Change In Diet
  January 4, 2011

this product was ok at best. i bought this because i loved species Isolyze. this was a nice change from thermogenics and stimulant fatburners but i was a little disappointed because about a month after i bought it from a local supp store i found out that the one i have is the older formula, they have a newer "evolved" formula. needless to say i wont be going back there. anyway heres my review.

profile=9 ok i gave this a high mark because i like the indrediants here. 20ui of vitamin e, 500mg carnitne(great stuff imo), 300mg of greentea extract, 12mg of usnic acid, 10mg of guggulsterone z, and c-amp 2mg. this is per pill x3 pills a day. the newer evolved formula has less carnitine, a different acid, and another item that i dont remember.

price=6 eh i bought it for 50 bucks but u can find it for around 43 online. but still this is way to expensive for what it is. i mean u could almost go to Vitamin Shoppe and buy the ingrediants yourself.

thermogenisis=5 i put this just to put this, as this product was not intended to give u neither one. but this did not go into my overall stats.

weightloss=7 this was ok i took this over the holidays and got somewhat decent results but it was hard to tell. but id say around 3lbs.

this product is taken one pill at a time 3x a day. again im a little disappointed by this product but i would recommend this to people who are a little sensitive to stims or dont like thermogenics. but only in those cases. again i cant speak for the newer formula but this can be made at home for 3x the amount for the cost of this product.
  • No Stimulants

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.