Fiberlyze

By: Species Nutrition

Fiberlyze lemonade

Profile 10/10
This product contains 9 grams of very potent fiber coming mainly from psyllium husks, hemp, and wheat providing both soluble and insoluble fiber for some great movements and even better digestive health. It also contains no sugar and no carbs that do not come from fiber. Since fiber is an indigestible carbohydrate it is calorie free. That means it can be taken any time of the year diet or no diet.

Mixing 8/10

Fiberlyze lemonade

Profile 10/10

Mixing 8/10

From fiber you cannot expect much in terms of mixing. So I have lowered my standards for just this review, as this is a special product. Essentially after this product gets mixed up you need to drink it the next 30 seconds otherwise it will become a jell-o like substance. There will be lots of residue on your cup so it should be filled again with water to wash it off. Drink that water down as well because it will help with the digestion of the fiber. This product needs to be mixed with 8-12 ounces of water per scoop because it soaks up a lot of water. Still it mixes better than any other fiber I have tried.

Tastes 8/10

This product tastes fine, no great but just fine. I am giving it an 8 because once again it is fiber so it can't taste that great so my standards have been lowered a bit. I have tried both the lemonade and the fruit punch flavor and I would recommend the lemonade as the more pleasant tasting version of this product. Hands down best fiber I have tasted.

Effectiveness 10/10
Boom! That's what you can expect from this product every time you have a movement. This product is not a laxative or stool softener but it will make using the restroom quick, easy, and will elevate the need to do any pushing. Many of us who consume pounds of meat a day to meet our protein requirements are bound to get constipation issues. This product alleviates all constipation and provides no negative effects.

The health benefits of taking a fiber supplement are infinite but mainly its ability to clear your body of waste and toxins, which can be reabsorbed in your colon, is essential to overall good health. Also taking a good fiber like this one everyday will greatly reduce your risk of getting colon cancer, which is a huge plus.

Value 9.5/10
The product is great and one scoop everyday is plenty but it only comes in 30 serving jugs for about 20 bucks s jug. I would like to see larger jugs and an even cheaper price of say 50 cents a scoop. The ingredients in this are not very expensive but I may be asking too much. After all both the company and the retailer must make a profit.

Overall 9.5/10

There are some slight taste and mixing issues but this product is hands down the best fiber supplement on the market. It isa must for anyone who cares about their health. You have never gone to the bathroom the right way until you have taken Fiberlyze. I have eaten upwards of 40 grams of fiber in a day but this 9-gram scoop is more potent than even that. It won't cause a laxative effect but it will clean you out. Highly recommended!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great For Overall Health
  • Helps With Regular Bowel Movements

hey guys this is my firt fiber supplementation. I started taking fiber due to a number of reasons. I started recently getting constipated and I used to eat a lot of fiberone bars but stopped cause they were getting a little expensive.

talking to my dietician and also researching online that having a mix of insoluble and soluble fiber not only helps with colon and heart health but also promotes weightloss. so I said why not try it?

taste=7 i got the fruit punch flavor and it was ok. it just needs a little getting used to if u have never taken fiber. you do taste and feel the insoluble fiber go down.

price=7 as with most species product its a little over priced. i got it for 22bucks for a little over 30 servings from ProSource.net

mixability=7 you really need to add a few more ounces of water with this as this doesnt mix well and u feel like your going to choke. also a little grainy but again they have the insoluble fiber.

effectiveness=9 even though i was eating fiberone bars before, i felt a real difference here. I took one serving a day and it helped me be a little more regular.

like I said before this needs a little getting used to. you need to adjust the water u take with it. too little and u feel like your choking, to much and you feel bloated. just when you start taking it take half a scoop and try not to plan anything big for the next 8-10 hours just incase.

i would recommend this to people who has either reached a plateau in their weightloss, having constipation issuses, or if you know your just not getting the fiber your body requires. even though the price is a little higher than some of the other insoluble/soluble fibers supplements out there, this is still a solid product that worked great for me. it just takes awhile to get used to the taste and consistancy.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Helps With Regular Bowel Movements

• chichistrong
        March 2, 2011

Finally a review on something different. I see Jacked on the reviews like every 3 days lolol
      • bignastyrico
        March 2, 2011

Lol yeah its enough already. every 3rd review is like oxyelite, jack3d, or on's whey. not theres anything wrong with them but i dont even read them anymore and they take up space from different reviews.
      • steelforce
        March 2, 2011

If you looking for a fiber supplment I take a look at Pro Fiber by Myogenix this a good.
      • bignastyrico
        March 2, 2011

Never heard of it. but i will give it a try. i started taking vpx's version fiberteq

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.