Home > Categories > Vitamins > Multi-Vitamins > Source Naturals > Life Force Multiple

Source Naturals Life Force Multiple

Life Force Multiple Source Naturals User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 99% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Life Force Multiple (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
2.99 Buy Life Force Multiple Thousands of Supplements! Buy Life Force Multiple
9.49 Buy Life Force Multiple $5.95 flat shipping rate Buy Life Force Multiple
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Universal Animal Pak Reviews
Optimum Opti-Men Reviews
Opti-Men (83 Reviews)
9.1
Carlson Super 2 Daily Reviews
Super 2 Daily (2 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

GNC Mega Men Sport Reviews
Mega Men Sport (49 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews
Orange Triad (38 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Anavite Reviews
Anavite (34 Reviews)
NLA Performance Frat Pack Reviews
Frat Pack (26 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Life Force Multiple Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Life Force Multiple Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Adequate Levels Of Vital Nutrients (4)
  • Wide Variety Of Ingredients (4)
  • High Quality Constituents (4)
  • Highly Bio-available Forms Of Nutrients (4)
  • Bad Taste (1)
  • Too Expensive (1)
  • Alittle Expensive (1)
  • But Dosage Can Be Adjusted (1)
Have you used Life Force Multiple? Submit your own Review!
October 6, 2012

Halls75

Reviews: 13

Age: 36

October 6, 2012
 This is one of the best regular multies.

And when I say "regular", I mean that it's a product not specialized, that it can be taken all year long and that it doesn't have special blends of herbs, aminos, enzymes etc.

This is not necesserily bad, since many herbs are not meant to be taken constantly. I always prefer to take herbs separately and for specific time, in order to control what goes into my system and when I need it.

Returning to Life Force, it's a qualitative multivitamin. And this is why;

1. Vitamin A in two forms (b-carotene and palmitate) in order to increase chances of absorption.

2. Vitamin C, 500 mg, in two forms again.

3. Vitamin D3 (the most active form of D), 1000 IU.

4. Vitamin E 200 IU plus blend of tocotrienols and gamma-E complex. This is quite important, since vitamin E is in fact a complex of 8 components (4 tocopherols - 4 tocotrienols) and taking only a-tocopherol, although it's the most active form, can lead to deficinecies of the other 7, especially gamma-tocopherol.

5. B-complex vitamins in good amounts and forms, such as P5P and methylcobalamin (enzymatic forms of B6 and B12). Most of today's multies provide these vitamins as pyridoxine and cyanocobalamin, which are not readily utilized and chances of absorption are lower.

6. Good forms and reasonable amounts of minerals. Give focus here, there are not oxide or sulfate forms, which are cheap and have poor rates of absorption. Intsead, there are chelate forms in order, again, to be ultilized from your body better.

7. There are also inositol and choline at good doses, plus various things that although I don't think that make a huge difference, some of them like quercetin, NAC, MSM, turmeric etc, are good additions. After all it's a multi, so what really matters is the basics, vitamins and minerals.

One drawback I find at Life Force, is the absence of vitamin K2. I hope that Source Naturals will add it during the next re-formulation of this product. Until then, I suggest to add some K2 separately.

All in all, this is a well-balanced multi that will provide you what you really need in good forms and doses. It's not perfect (but then again, what is "perfect"?) but it's better that many well-known (and hyped) multies.

Try this and see the results. Thumb up.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Forms Of Vitamins And Minerals
  • No Underdosed Blends
  • The Company Has Good Reputation
  • Adequate Levels Of Vital Nutrients
  • Wide Variety Of Ingredients
  • High Quality Constituents
  • No Vitamin K2
September 29, 2012

Reviews: 1

Age: 40

September 29, 2012
 This is my first review on SR, and I am a newbie, but I have already found the site useful and interesting, so thought I ought to contribute where I can.

First, let me say that this review is for Source Natural’s Men’s Life Force Energy and Performance Multiple, not just the ordinary Life Force Multiple.

I am currently about 2/3 of the way through my second bottle of SNMLFE&PM and must say that I like it very much. I have noticed an increase in energy, alertness and focus. In between my first bottle and the second there was about a week where I had to supplement with an ordinary multi and I definitely noticed a difference. So for this reason I already have the third bottle waiting in the wings.

MLFM is part of Source Natural’s Bio Align series and I must say that I like very much that this is an all-natural, bio-available formula. I also like that the ingredient list includes Saw Palmetto, Green Tea Leaf Extract, gamma Vitamin E (good for us menfolk…), CoE Q10, Ginkgo, and a little bit of Lycopene, Boron and Lutein as well.

The recommended dosage is three tablets a day, but I only take two and stack it with two tablets of their Renewal Antioxidants and a fish oil. The overall effect seems to work very well for me. I usually feel that you don’t need as much as the companies often recommend, especially if you try to pay attention to what you eat. But I do like to supplement with a multi and an antioxidant to cover all the bases, just in case.

I work out 4-5 days a week and feel a good multi and antioxidant are an essential part of my supplement program.

The pills are a little large, but that doesn’t really bother me. I suppose if it is an issue for you, you could cut the pills in half.

It is a little expensive compared to some others, but I feel you get what you pay for in the bioavailability and ingreients list. Also, if you take one less per day but stack it with an antioxidant, you'll get a third more usage out of one bottle.

Overall, I would recommend that any man taking a multivitamin give these a try and see how they work for you.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Adequate Levels Of Vital Nutrients
  • Wide Variety Of Ingredients
  • High Quality Constituents
  • Highly Bio-available Forms Of Nutrients
  • Alittle Expensive
  • But Dosage Can Be Adjusted
Reply #1:

Joined: 9/2012
Reviews: 1
Reputation: +2
edit by OP: "Value" should have been listed as an 8.

September 23, 2010

bignastyrico

Reviews: 151

Age: 31

September 23, 2010
 my 2nd mutlivitamin ever. but first thats bioaval. this stuff was great i felt a real differance as compared to the previous one. a little much in the neon pee dept but i have had more energy and general better feeling with this product.

but...... its very pricey it cost me 45 bucks for almost 2 month supply, if u take the minimum but in my opinion its all u really need. and the worst thing about this product was the smell! HOLY CRAP this stuff stinks to high hell. i left a few pills in my car overnight in a pill box and my whole car stunk.

if you can get it for a good price i would recommend this.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Adequate Levels Of Vital Nutrients
  • Wide Variety Of Ingredients
  • High Quality Constituents
  • Highly Bio-available Forms Of Nutrients
September 22, 2010

atypicalzack

Reviews: 5

Age: 30

September 22, 2010
 I have been using this as my multi for several years, and have found that it is no-doubt the most comprehensive and effective multi on the market. All nutrients are found in the most bioavailable forms at levels that are actually effective. This can work as a stand-alone supplement for most people seeking to improve their health and nutrient intake. I have maintained the increased energy, focus, and overall health achieved early on for the several years that I have been taking it. I swear by this. I presently take three tablets daily.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Adequate Levels Of Vital Nutrients
  • Wide Variety Of Ingredients
  • High Quality Constituents
  • Highly Bio-available Forms Of Nutrients

Have you used Life Force Multiple? Submit your own Review!