Professional Strength N.O. Fury

By: Six Star

Professional Strength N.O. Fury is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Six Star. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Does Professional Strength N.O. Fury work?
joeflah13

February 25, 2010

DISCLAIMER: I would never ever buy this product regularly but I happened to get a few free samples from Vitaminshoppe and decided to actually use the samples instead of using them as paper weights. The sample pack I got had 3 servings in it, meaning that there was 60 g of "active" ingredients in it. I already dislike the product because it's an affiliate to Muscle Tech, and I nearly broke out in laughter after I turned the packet around and say the very first ingredient in their "VasoForce" blend is Maltodextrine... Yeah, lets stock up on that pump-inducing table sugar! Come on, give me a break, the only thing you'll get from that is an insulin spike. I scanned the packet fully and had trouble sounding out all of the 17 syllable words that were in there. It had a bunch of different creatines I've never heard of, and their "IonShock" blend had some of the longest words ive ever seen. I did see some l-glutamine, citrulline AKG, aminos, tyrosine, Beta Alanine, caffeine, and straight up L-Arginine, which was a decent couple ingredients thrown in there. But, there was no L-Arginine AKG, the one that actually works, and there were a bunch of aminos bonded to AKGs and HCLs and Malates that I've never seen bonded before. Acetyl-L-Carnitine-L-Arginine and L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCL were a bit confusing. I know that aminos, arginine, and carnitine work in their regular form, I just have no idea how they work bonded, and I can't give Six Star the benefit of the doubt here. Skimmed a bit more and saw a truckload of dyes and fillers at the end INCLUDING Aspartame, another reason why I'd never recommend this. Sure it's $20 a tub but your poisoning yourself every serving. Anyways, when I opened the packet to pour and mix it, I found it took a long time to fully mix together... or so I thought. When I drank it, it tasted like cough syrup without the thickness and there were huge clumps at the bottom that I had to chew. It was gross. I took it immediatley prior to my preworkout cardio and by the time I hit the weights I felt a bit more energy than a few cups of coffee (which was surprisingly good for this product) and was DEFINATLEY more focused. Took it on a leg day so I can't really vouch for the vascularity. No flushed face but my ears got a bit red. To my surprise, I did feel the beat alanine tingle a bit, but then again I took 3 servings (which is how they get you, they put 3 in a packet, you take the whole packet, feel great, go by the tub and it only has 20 or so single serving scoops and then your screwed because your body has already taken in 3 servings at one time and is building an immunity to it. Ahh, marketing) Speaking on the price, $20 for 23 servings, can't go wrong there, but Jack3d is very comprably priced and is a much better product. In conclusion, it doesn't stack up to any of the elite preworkouts on a single serving basis and I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone REGARDLESS of how it works for you because of the various fillers, dyes, and aspartame. I'd also venture to say your body would get immune to this quite quickly because the main stimulant is caffeine, and A LOT of it. Then again, can't expect much more from our buddies at MuscleTech.
  • Decent Pump
  • Awful Profile
  • Underdosed
tree

Picked up a bottle of this for under $15 dollars at Wal-mart.

Effectiveness: 6

Decent pump, on par with he other NO booster I've tried (NO Explode, Assault, some others), but towards the end of the bottle, I guess I got used to it. The first time gave me tons of energy, I was doing all kinds of extra sets... but by the end, it kinda just felt like a cup of coffee. Not bad, but I wanted that coked-out lift-til-I-die type feeling. Maybe I should have just upped the dose.

Taste: N/A

Picked up a bottle of this for under $15 dollars at Wal-mart.

Effectiveness: 6

Taste: N/A

The other reviews of this product mention a terrible taste and mixability... perhaps this is why Six Star started making it in pill form. Anyway, I got the pills, took three before each workout.

Value: 6

value might be higher if you can find it on sale like I did, but generally, another PWO that's a little more spendy will probably serve you better.

Overall: 6

Like I said, if its' dirt cheap, go for it. otherwise, drop a few extra bucks on something a little more recognized and respected. I'll probably not try this product again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Pump
  • Tolerance

Another cheap supplement that I wanted to try out since it's only $20 at wal-mart. Well, any way when I took this as directed I got little to no pumps at all and my stomach didn't like it either. I felt bloated and it made me burp a lot.

Dosage 5/10 – One to two scoops depending on your tolerance in 4-8oz of water. But here is where it gets a lower rating because it does not mix very well. Leaves slimy chunks behind after you drink it, and I have to add more water to try and finish it off. The taste isn't bad it's sweet, there are much worse things and it wouldn't bother me if were actually a decent product.

Effectiveness 3/10 - Eh, I got a little pump sometimes that's why I rate this at a three. I'm not sure why but sometimes I just felt no pump at all. They list the ingredients on the container as a proprietary blend so you don't really know how much of what they are putting into it.

Value 3/10 – Maybe it might be good for someone who has never taken a N.O. booster before, but I won't be purchasing this again.

Overall 3/10 - I only recommend this if you want to try it out for cheap because while it didn't work for me it may work for you.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Horrible Mixability
  • Little To No Pumps At All
magnumv8

Results: Zero improved focus, felt jittery, felt very tired after spending an hour and a half trying to mix it into a bottle of water...still had to suck down a few lumps of unmixed insanely sweet balls of gritty slime.

Taste: Extremely sweet

Sides: Excellent laxative, jitters, sporadic weakness, loss of focus

Taste: Extremely sweet

Sides: Excellent laxative, jitters, sporadic weakness, loss of focus

BSN NO-Xplode Nitro Shots make N.O. Fury look like a shot of diet club soda compared with a Venti Iced Coffee from Starbucks with a couple extra shots of espresso as far as it's effectiveness. Leave this stuff on the walmart shelves where it belongs. It might appear cheap in price, but you get nothing for the money accept for a bit of a sugar rush. However, if you got yourself all clogged up from eating too many cheese hot dogs on the 4th of July or mom's home made cheesecake has your colon stopped up, take a triple dose of this N.O. Fury and you'll be cleaned out in no time. This is nearly as "evacuative" as Superdump from Gaspari...only without any of the benefits of having a good workout.

I highly don't recommend this product. It was difficult to complete and entire container of this stuff in order to qualify as a reviewer.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awful Profile
  • Horrible Mixability
  • Too Sweet
  • Sugar High Only
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.