Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > Six Star > Professional Strength N.O. Fury

Six Star Professional Strength N.O. Fury

Professional Strength N.O. Fury Six Star
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (21 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 81% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for Professional Strength N.O. Fury (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
9.89 Buy Professional Strength N.O. Fury $5.95 flat shipping rate Buy Professional Strength N.O. Fury
18.69 Buy Professional Strength N.O. Fury Thousands of Supplements! Buy Professional Strength N.O. Fury
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
Cellucor L2 Reviews
L2 (2 Reviews)
Absolute Nutrition Watershed Reviews
Watershed (1 Review)
MHP Dark Matter Reviews
Dark Matter (109 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Professional Strength N.O. Fury Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Professional Strength N.O. Fury Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (12)
  • Good Value (10)
  • Decent Pump (9)
  • Ok Pump (4)
  • Horrible Mixability (9)
  • Awful Profile (5)
  • Underdosed (4)
  • Bad Taste (4)
February 25, 2010

joeflah13

Reviews: 52

Age: 17

February 25, 2010
 DISCLAIMER: I would never ever buy this product regularly but I happened to get a few free samples from Vitaminshoppe and decided to actually use the samples instead of using them as paper weights. The sample pack I got had 3 servings in it, meaning that there was 60 g of "active" ingredients in it. I already dislike the product because it's an affiliate to Muscle Tech, and I nearly broke out in laughter after I turned the packet around and say the very first ingredient in their "VasoForce" blend is Maltodextrine... Yeah, lets stock up on that pump-inducing table sugar! Come on, give me a break, the only thing you'll get from that is an insulin spike. I scanned the packet fully and had trouble sounding out all of the 17 syllable words that were in there. It had a bunch of different creatines I've never heard of, and their "IonShock" blend had some of the longest words ive ever seen. I did see some l-glutamine, citrulline AKG, aminos, tyrosine, Beta Alanine, caffeine, and straight up L-Arginine, which was a decent couple ingredients thrown in there. But, there was no L-Arginine AKG, the one that actually works, and there were a bunch of aminos bonded to AKGs and HCLs and Malates that I've never seen bonded before. Acetyl-L-Carnitine-L-Arginine and L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCL were a bit confusing. I know that aminos, arginine, and carnitine work in their regular form, I just have no idea how they work bonded, and I can't give Six Star the benefit of the doubt here. Skimmed a bit more and saw a truckload of dyes and fillers at the end INCLUDING Aspartame, another reason why I'd never recommend this. Sure it's $20 a tub but your poisoning yourself every serving. Anyways, when I opened the packet to pour and mix it, I found it took a long time to fully mix together... or so I thought. When I drank it, it tasted like cough syrup without the thickness and there were huge clumps at the bottom that I had to chew. It was gross. I took it immediatley prior to my preworkout cardio and by the time I hit the weights I felt a bit more energy than a few cups of coffee (which was surprisingly good for this product) and was DEFINATLEY more focused. Took it on a leg day so I can't really vouch for the vascularity. No flushed face but my ears got a bit red. To my surprise, I did feel the beat alanine tingle a bit, but then again I took 3 servings (which is how they get you, they put 3 in a packet, you take the whole packet, feel great, go by the tub and it only has 20 or so single serving scoops and then your screwed because your body has already taken in 3 servings at one time and is building an immunity to it. Ahh, marketing) Speaking on the price, $20 for 23 servings, can't go wrong there, but Jack3d is very comprably priced and is a much better product. In conclusion, it doesn't stack up to any of the elite preworkouts on a single serving basis and I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone REGARDLESS of how it works for you because of the various fillers, dyes, and aspartame. I'd also venture to say your body would get immune to this quite quickly because the main stimulant is caffeine, and A LOT of it. Then again, can't expect much more from our buddies at MuscleTech.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Decent Pump
March 24, 2013

aammiiyyaa

Reviews: 5

March 24, 2013
 i bought n.o furry mainly for vascularity(as n.o products are famous for) ... its a good product as a pre workout as its cheap too compared to oyher products (i like that), gives u decent pumps and energy throughout the workout , but for vascularity i didnt found it satisfactory !

i noticed little bit increase in my strength and energy , but noyhing for vascularity , so may may reccomend this product for people who are looking for some strength and energy durring ur workout , but people who are looking for vascularity , its not a product worth buying.

oher than that there was no side effects or crashing , jitters or nything like that .

overall its a good product for its price .
  • No Vascularity
October 29, 2012

tree

Reviews: 4

Age: 23

October 29, 2012
 Picked up a bottle of this for under $15 dollars at Wal-mart.

Effectiveness: 6

Decent pump, on par with he other NO booster I've tried (NO Explode, Assault, some others), but towards the end of the bottle, I guess I got used to it. The first time gave me tons of energy, I was doing all kinds of extra sets... but by the end, it kinda just felt like a cup of coffee. Not bad, but I wanted that coked-out lift-til-I-die type feeling. Maybe I should have just upped the dose.

Taste: N/A

The other reviews of this product mention a terrible taste and mixability... perhaps this is why Six Star started making it in pill form. Anyway, I got the pills, took three before each workout.

Value: 6

value might be higher if you can find it on sale like I did, but generally, another PWO that's a little more spendy will probably serve you better.

Overall: 6

Like I said, if its' dirt cheap, go for it. otherwise, drop a few extra bucks on something a little more recognized and respected. I'll probably not try this product again.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Decent Pump
  • Tolerance
August 22, 2012

BroBroKing

Reviews: 62

Age: 22

August 22, 2012
 no fury was a pretty decent nitric oxide booster. It worked well for energy and pumps.

I noticed pumps about 2nd workout in and it was very noticable how vascular I got while on it.

Value was an 8 because it was on clearance where I bought it so it was good price
  • Pretty Tasty
    February 24, 2012

Simplystrong

Reviews: 2

Age: 28

February 24, 2012
     So I was walking through Walmart and saw the Six Star products on the shelf. I had ran out of my PWO and had to pick some up. It's only twenty bucks. So when I started with one scoop it was hard to mix. Very clumpy. So what you need to know. Once you get to 2 or 3 scoops you will feel crazy energy. I took a test-booster and used this pre-workout and achieved amazing results. But now I am tring Jack3d. Sups are so cheap online. I would get this if you are poor. I got an insane vein popping pump with this product. But if you can afford it try better products
    January 29, 2012

tweedledum

Reviews: 3

Age: 29

January 29, 2012
     Another cheap supplement that I wanted to try out since it's only $20 at wal-mart. Well, any way when I took this as directed I got little to no pumps at all and my stomach didn’t like it either. I felt bloated and it made me burp a lot.

Dosage 5/10 – One to two scoops depending on your tolerance in 4-8oz of water. But here is where it gets a lower rating because it does not mix very well. Leaves slimy chunks behind after you drink it, and I have to add more water to try and finish it off. The taste isn’t bad it’s sweet, there are much worse things and it wouldn’t bother me if were actually a decent product.

Effectiveness 3/10 - Eh, I got a little pump sometimes that’s why I rate this at a three. I’m not sure why but sometimes I just felt no pump at all. They list the ingredients on the container as a proprietary blend so you don’t really know how much of what they are putting into it.

Value 3/10 – Maybe it might be good for someone who has never taken a N.O. booster before, but I won’t be purchasing this again.

Overall 3/10 - I only recommend this if you want to try it out for cheap because while it didn’t work for me it may work for you.

Pros:
    Cons:
      • Little To No Pumps At All
      • Horrible Mixability
      January 21, 2012

AbeSmallz

Reviews: 1

Age: 30

January 21, 2012
       seems like all the bad reviews are coming from 17 and 18 yr old kids. I took some time off after a hernia surgery and just started lifting a few weeks ago. I noticed my veins were looking huge and after my first use my arms felt really hard and not just swollen. I would say go ahead and buy this when you first start out because its so cheap and when its kicked get you probably wont need a pre-workout sup. Like I said, most of the bad reviews are from young kids who are full of testosterone and shouldnt even be taking this but I remember when I didnt have bills to pay and blew all my cash on stuff I didnt need. Over 25 buy it
        July 25, 2011

s9386

Reviews: 1

July 25, 2011
         First review, hope it doesn't suck!

This product caught my eye at Walmart a few months ago while I was looking for a multi vitamin. I wasn’t very familiar with any pre workout supplements at that time, but since I work pretty long days, the thought of a little Boost to get me to the gym a little bit easier intrigued me. I was a little skeptical about taking it though, because memories of using NO2 in high school were all I could think of when I read the label. That stuff made me feel like smashing the walls down in my house, and I wasn’t really looking forward to feeling like that again. I ended up buying it though, and I was for the most part satisfied with my results.

Effectiveness – 7
        Definitely effective and does what it says. Noticed my heart rate elevated a little bit while doing cardio, but I might attribute that to the fact that I wasn’t in the greatest shape when I started using the stuff. It made me pretty jittery when I first started taking it, but that got better as I got used to taking it.

Taste – 8
        The tub I bought was fruit punch flavored, and I thought it was pretty tasty. I used a spoon to mix it with water, and it mixed pretty well.

Value – 6
        Its convenient because they sell it at Walmart, and probably cheaper than any pre workout at GNC if they don’t have a sale going on, but obviously if you’re not in a pinch for money you can get something like jack3d for a couple dollars more over the internet.

Overall – 6
        Despite the fact that I have for the most part positive things to say about this supplement, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone unless you were broke that week and were out of your pre workout supplement. If I hadn’t tried any other pre workout supplements since this one, I would swear by this product, but after taking jack3d, N.O. Xplode, and a couple others, I realized that there's probably a reason this stuff is sold at Walmart.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Pretty Tasty
        • Elevated Heart Rate
        • Jitters
        July 14, 2011

magnumv8

Reviews: 8

Age: 34

July 14, 2011
         Results: Zero improved focus, felt jittery, felt very tired after spending an hour and a half trying to mix it into a bottle of water...still had to suck down a few lumps of unmixed insanely sweet balls of gritty slime.

Taste: Extremely sweet

Sides: Excellent laxative, jitters, sporadic weakness, loss of focus

BSN NO-Xplode Nitro Shots make N.O. Fury look like a shot of diet club soda compared with a Venti Iced Coffee from Starbucks with a couple extra shots of espresso as far as it's effectiveness. Leave this stuff on the walmart shelves where it belongs. It might appear cheap in price, but you get nothing for the money accept for a bit of a sugar rush. However, if you got yourself all clogged up from eating too many cheese hot dogs on the 4th of July or mom's home made cheesecake has your colon stopped up, take a triple dose of this N.O. Fury and you'll be cleaned out in no time. This is nearly as "evacuative" as Superdump from Gaspari...only without any of the benefits of having a good workout.

I highly don't recommend this product. It was difficult to complete and entire container of this stuff in order to qualify as a reviewer.
        Pros:
        Cons:
          • Sugar High Only
          • Awful Profile
          • Horrible Mixability
          • Too Sweet
          April 23, 2011

gregg86

Reviews: 4

April 23, 2011
           This was the first pre-work out drink I tried. It works decent for what it is, widely available. The main problem i had with it is the second jug wouldn't mix well at all. With that being said its decent over all.
          • Horrible Mixability

Have you used Professional Strength N.O. Fury? Submit your own Review!