Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive

By: Six Star

Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive is a Pump Product manufactured by Six Star. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

What should I take with Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive?
Click to Expand

I have used all types of NO products and right now I am using a fat burner so I was looking for a NO product without any caffeine, so was at Wal-mart and thought I would give it a try. First time a I took it I had a little food in my stomach and the results were not all that great so I thought I would try and take it on a empty stomach on chest day. I got a little of a pump but nothing to write home about. It's a ok product. I know there are much better ones out there but I did not need the caffeine. First time users this would be nice.
  • Poor Effectiveness

Wasn't too bad, but I've had better. Easy to swallow, and very inexpensive. Can be bought at Wal-mart for about twenty dollars.
  December 22, 2009

this was my first n.o. supplement and i didnt mind it too much. sure there are way better products but only if you got the money. the pumps i got were pretty good and alot of my friends liked it.the only part that sucked was that the pills are huge
 Cons:

Did not notice anything on this hard to swallow overpriced horse pill! No performance gains whatsoever, Honestly the only thing I noticed with this was an occasional upset stomach! Even noticed a little silver pill in my fesces a couple times which means it did not break down like it was supposed to!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Poor Effectiveness

• bignastyrico
    March 5, 2011

Lol wow this really ended up in your bowel? and how much did it cost and where did u get this? six star (or muscle tech jr.) stuff is normally cheap
  • kroberts9
    March 5, 2011

You need to try an other brand.if its sold at walmart it can't be that great.
    March 5, 2011

It was Six Star. And My friend took it and also saw a whole pillend up in the toilet a few times! This was when I first started lifting about 2 years ago now that Im more seriouse my stack includes Kre-alkalyn and gluta-lyn with white flood as a pre workout and taking one 100% whey shake by Optimum followed up with a post workout/night shake. Optimum's Case in seems to work out good for a post workout shake for me. Thatcombined with the Gluta-Lyn gives me a pretty speedy recovery! I will do a reveiw on all of these when I finish my Cycle. two weeks un seems like a legit Stack to me!
    March 5, 2011

Oh and using Opti-men for my Multi!
  • kroberts9
    March 5, 2011

Good to hear bro, keep to the better reviewed brands and you'll do great. my first whey was six star it was the worst.
    March 6, 2011

Yeah I basically paid 20 bucks to add a silver pill to my fesces..
  • steelforce
    March 6, 2011

This stuff is made by Muscle Tech.

Same Company Bro!

This was the first NO product I tried, and I didn't get much from it. I didn't feel much pumps or even an increase in blood flow. The only up-side is the price, it's pretty cheap. But you definitely get what you pay for with this one. I would recommend MRI Blackpowder over this any day!
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.