Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Nitric Oxide > Six Star > Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive

Six Star Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive

Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive Six Star User Rating: (5 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 59% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive Thousands of Supplements! Buy Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Value (3)
    • Builds Muscle (1)
    • Poor Effectiveness (3)
    March 5, 2011

Age: 21

March 5, 2011
     Did not notice anything on this hard to swallow overpriced horse pill! No performance gains whatsoever, Honestly the only thing I noticed with this was an occasional upset stomach! Even noticed a little silver pill in my fesces a couple times which means it did not break down like it was supposed to!
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Poor Effectiveness
      Reply #1:
      bignastyrico
      bignastyrico

Joined: 6/2010
      Reviews: 151
      Reputation: +694
      lol wow this really ended up in your bowel? and how much did it cost and where did u get this? six star (or muscle tech jr.) stuff is normally cheap

Reply #2:

Joined: 10/2010
      Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +758
      you need to try an other brand.if its sold at walmart it can't be that great.

Reply #3:

Reputation: -1
      It was Six Star. And My friend took it and also saw a whole pillend up in the toilet a few times! This was when I first started lifting about 2 years ago now that Im more seriouse my stack includes Kre-alkalyn and gluta-lyn with white flood as a pre workout and taking one 100% whey shake by Optimum followed up with a post workout/night shake. Optimum's Case in seems to work out good for a post workout shake for me. Thatcombined with the Gluta-Lyn gives me a pretty speedy recovery! I will do a reveiw on all of these when I finish my Cycle. two weeks un seems like a legit Stack to me!

Reply #4:

Reputation: -1
      Oh and using Opti-men for my Multi!

Reply #5:

Joined: 10/2010
      Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +758
      good to hear bro, keep to the better reviewed brands and you'll do great. my first whey was six star it was the worst.

Reply #6:

Reputation: -1
      Yeah I basically paid 20 bucks to add a silver pill to my fesces..

Reply #7:
      steelforce
      steelforce

Joined: 8/2009
      Reviews: 8
      Reputation: +395
      This stuff is made by Muscle Tech.

Reply #8:

Same Company Bro!

May 6, 2010

unvme2

Reviews: 4

Age: 34

May 6, 2010
       I have used all types of NO products and right now I am using a fat burner so I was looking for a NO product without any caffeine, so was at Wal-mart and thought I would give it a try. First time a I took it I had a little food in my stomach and the results were not all that great so I thought I would try and take it on a empty stomach on chest day. I got a little of a pump but nothing to write home about. It's a ok product. I know there are much better ones out there but I did not need the caffeine. First time users this would be nice.
      April 10, 2010

CodyZ18

Reviews: 16

Age: 18

April 10, 2010
       Wasn't too bad, but I've had better. Easy to swallow, and very inexpensive. Can be bought at Wal-mart for about twenty dollars.
      December 22, 2009

mikeg212

Age: 19

December 22, 2009
       this was my first n.o. supplement and i didnt mind it too much. sure there are way better products but only if you got the money. the pumps i got were pretty good and alot of my friends liked it.the only part that sucked was that the pills are huge
        April 3, 2009

bootleg9

Reviews: 6

Age: 19

April 3, 2009
         This was the first NO product I tried, and I didn't get much from it. I didn't feel much pumps or even an increase in blood flow. The only up-side is the price, it's pretty cheap. But you definitely get what you pay for with this one. I would recommend MRI Blackpowder over this any day!

Have you used Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive? Submit your own Review!