Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Pump > Six Star > Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive

Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive

By Six Star
Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive Six Star
?/10
(Only 5 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

unvme2

I got a little of a pump but nothing to write home about

May 6, 2010

I have used all types of NO products and right now I am using a fat burner so I was looking for a NO product without any caffeine, so was at Wal-mart and thought I would give it a try. First time a I took it I had a little food in my stomach and the results were not all that great so I thought I would...

Wasn't too bad, but I've had better

April 10, 2010

Wasn't too bad, but I've had better. Easy to swallow, and very inexpensive. Can be bought at Wal-mart for about twenty dollars.

The pumps i got were pretty good

December 22, 2009

this was my first n.o. supplement and i didnt mind it too much. sure there are way better products but only if you got the money. the pumps i got were pretty good and alot of my friends liked it.the only part that sucked was that the pills are huge

cody0789's Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive Review

March 5, 2011

Did not notice anything on this hard to swallow overpriced horse pill! No performance gains whatsoever, Honestly the only thing I noticed with this was an occasional upset stomach! Even noticed a little silver pill in my fesces a couple times which means it did not break down like it was supposed to!

The only up-side is the price, it's pretty cheap

April 3, 2009

This was the first NO product I tried, and I didn't get much from it. I didn't feel much pumps or even an increase in blood flow. The only up-side is the price, it's pretty cheap. But you definitely get what you pay for with this one. I would recommend MRI Blackpowder over this any day!