Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive

By Six Star
Professional Strength Nitric Oxide Overdrive Six Star
?/10
(Only 5 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Related
Reviews (5)

unvme2

I got a little of a pump but nothing to write home about

May 6, 2010

I have used all types of NO products and right now I am using a fat burner so I was looking for a NO product without any caffeine, so was at Wal-mart and thought I would give it a try. First time a I took it I had a little food in my stomach and the results were not all that great so I thought I would try and take it on a empty stomach on chest day. I got a little of a pump but nothing to write home about. It's a ok product. I know there are much better ones out there but I did not need the caffeine. First time users this would be nice.

• Poor Effectiveness

Wasn't too bad, but I've had better

April 10, 2010

Wasn't too bad, but I've had better. Easy to swallow, and very inexpensive. Can be bought at Wal-mart for about twenty dollars.

• Poor Effectiveness

The pumps i got were pretty good

December 22, 2009

this was my first n.o. supplement and i didnt mind it too much. sure there are way better products but only if you got the money. the pumps i got were pretty good and alot of my friends liked it.the only part that sucked was that the pills are huge

Cons:

Did not notice anything on this hard to swallow overpriced horse pill

March 5, 2011

Did not notice anything on this hard to swallow overpriced horse pill! No performance gains whatsoever, Honestly the only thing I noticed with this was an occasional upset stomach! Even noticed a little silver pill in my fesces a couple times which means it did not break down like it was supposed to!

Pros:
    Cons:
      • Poor Effectiveness

Posted March 5, 2011
      lol wow this really ended up in your bowel? and how much did it cost and where did u get this? six star (or muscle tech jr.) stuff is normally cheap

Posted March 5, 2011
      you need to try an other brand.if its sold at walmart it can't be that great.

Posted March 5, 2011
      It was Six Star. And My friend took it and also saw a whole pillend up in the toilet a few times! This was when I first started lifting about 2 years ago now that Im more seriouse my stack includes Kre-alkalyn and gluta-lyn with white flood as a pre workout and taking one 100% whey shake by Optimum followed up with a post workout/night shake. Optimum's Case in seems to work out good for a post workout shake for me. Thatcombined with the Gluta-Lyn gives me a pretty speedy recovery! I will do a reveiw on all of these when I finish my Cycle. two weeks un seems like a legit Stack to me!

Posted March 5, 2011
      Oh and using Opti-men for my Multi!

Posted March 5, 2011
      good to hear bro, keep to the better reviewed brands and you'll do great. my first whey was six star it was the worst.

Posted March 6, 2011
      Yeah I basically paid 20 bucks to add a silver pill to my fesces..

Posted March 6, 2011
      This stuff is made by Muscle Tech.

Same Company Bro!

The only up-side is the price, it's pretty cheap

April 3, 2009

This was the first NO product I tried, and I didn't get much from it. I didn't feel much pumps or even an increase in blood flow. The only up-side is the price, it's pretty cheap. But you definitely get what you pay for with this one. I would recommend MRI Blackpowder over this any day!