Home > Categories > Creatine > Chelate > Six Star > Creatine X3 > Reviews

Creatine X3

By Six Star
Creatine X3 Six Star
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Tommy31B's Creatine X3 Review

June 27, 2012

I had heard about Creatine and saw this stuff at Wal-Mart, and decided to buy a tub. It only costs about $18 but only comes in tubs with 20 servings. I soon noticed significant strength gains that honestly surprised me. In addition to this I enjoyed the taste so much, that I actually looked forward to taking this after my workout. This supplement also contained Creatine Monohydrate,Creatine Phosphate, and Creatine Pyruvate. Thus making this a Creatine blend, which many people prefer to just Creatine Monohydrate. The price per serving though isn't as good as some other "Name Brand" Creatines. This stuff costs about $1.11 per serving which isn't ridiculously expensive. But, there are better deals available on the market. All in all, I would recommend this supplement to any beginner wanting to begin taking a Creatine supplement.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Offers A Creatine Blend.
  • Needs Bigger Sizes

Posted June 27, 2012
Very helpful post and I have some of this left. I will go back in and see what happens

Varsityfb13's Creatine X3 Review

July 19, 2012

Hey everyone I took this product to gain mass for my upcoming football season. It works pretty well in terms of quick mass gains mainly from the increased amount of retained water. I did also gain strength from this product. It was good for me because football is all about quick explosive movement with high strength. This was great for that because of how creatine works in the first place. I did my research to see if the product was right for me and I found this. Creatine is absorbed when ingested and enters the blood stream and travels to muscles. It enters the muscles by being carried in by water. That is why you will see quick mass gains from water retention. Once it is in the muscle it effects your energy at the molecular level by lending a phosphorus molecule to molecules of adenine diphosphate. Those are the wast product of adenine tri phosphate (ATP) which we all know is the energy of our cells. In short, creatine affects cell energy levels not whole body energy levels like a caffein supplement will affect you. This explains the not so impressive levels of raw energy from the product. If you don't drink water and have plenty of sugar when you take creatine it won't work. I hope that makes anyone who reads this understand how creatine works and how to judge weather a creatine supplement will be enough for your workouts.
Thanks,
Varsityfb13

Pros:
Cons:
  • Offers A Creatine Blend.

Posted July 19, 2012
    Great bio lesson, good review keep posting brah

jeremyacox's Creatine X3 Review

July 6, 2012

I took a tub of this back when I was low on cash and was curious to see if this worked since I always see it at Wal-Mart. For my expectations, it met them which is good but my expectations were low so I was not impressed.

Taste: 6
    The taste was bad, it was hard to get down for...

Taste: 6
    The taste was bad, it was hard to get down for me and I had to chug as fast as I could. It did not mix to well so had to just swallow the chunks that survived the extreme shaking.

Value: 8
    Since it was from Wal-Mart, the price was good for a supplement since when I got it, it was on sale for $10. It was something I tried and did not feel to badly when I didnt like it since I did not pay that much for it.

Effectiveness: 5
    It has many forms of creatine in it and while that is good for the profile, I felt no change whatsoever in my workout when taking this. No increased muscle gain or anything, took the full dose every time too. No strength gain or increased energy between sets.

Overall: 5
    The price was not bad but I would not buy it again. Saying that I am glad I bought it because I tried something new for really cheap and can now cross something of my list of what not to get if in a pinch whether with money or low on current supplements. I would not recommend this to anyone as for me personally, I did not feel anything from it and felt it was a waste. That being said, everyone is different and I have reacted different to some products than other people so for the price, its not a bad product to try and see if it works for you. For me, I was not impressed and will not buy again.

• No Effect

Posted July 6, 2012
    Did you cycle with this brah? Recommended to cycle for 12 weeks.

Posted July 6, 2012
    I went for 9 weeks but could not notice any difference so I stopped and went with the basic creatine mono hydrate.

Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine X3 Elite Series

December 2, 2013

I tried this product over the summer for 2 months. I was in need of losing body fat and gaining muscle mass. I'm new to the concept of creatine and understand now the healthy benefits of it. Such as creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid that occurs naturally and helps to supply energy to all cells in the body, primarily muscle. This is achieved by increasing the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The benefit of this product is that it included Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA). ALA seems to help prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, and also restores vitamin levels such as vitamin E and vitamin C. I did lose water mass and gain muscle strength in the 2 month period.

Brotein

Posted December 2, 2013
      Try adding some more detail. How much did you gain over the 2 month period?

What type of creatine is in this product? Straight monohydrate or is it a blend of different types such as HCL or ethyl ester?

What is the price point of this product and how does it compare to similar products on the market?

These are all things to consider when writing a review. As it stands, all I know is that it's creatine with some ALA added to it.

Posted December 3, 2013
      It's hard to say the mass gain. A lot of fat burned (2 inches) off with diet and exercise. I noticed I wasn't so weak. Having depression depletes you and you have a tendency not to burn fat as easier. If you notice with the product it doesn't list how much ALA is in the dose. I have bought Nature's Valley 400mg ALA in capsule form. I have since started using BodyBuilding.com Micronized Creatine because it's cheaper and there are more servings for the price. All together with the ALA and Creatine I get the added benefits of what I want for my body. You need to use a product to know if it's a good fit. I gave it an 8 because the product is good for the price of $15.97 (Wal-Mart) for 20 servings. Factoring out to $.80 per use. Also with my depression I do not like the Taurine. But Taurine has added benefits for cardiovascular function, and development and function of skeletal muscle.