Creatine X3

By: Six Star

Creatine X3 is a Creatine Chelate Product manufactured by Six Star. It contains creatine chelate which is proposed to be a more absorbant and bloat free format of the traditional version. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

What should I take with Creatine X3?
Varsityfb13
  July 19, 2012

Hey everyone I took this product to gain mass for my upcoming football season. It works pretty well in terms of quick mass gains mainly from the increased amount of retained water. I did also gain strength from this product. It was good for me because football is all about quick explosive movement with high strength. This was great for that because of how creatine works in the first place. I did my research to see if the product was right for me and I found this. Creatine is absorbed when ingested and enters the blood stream and travels to muscles. It enters the muscles by being carried in by water. That is why you will see quick mass gains from water retention. Once it is in the muscle it effects your energy at the molecular level by lending a phosphorus molecule to molecules of adenine diphosphate. Those are the wast product of adenine tri phosphate (ATP) which we all know is the energy of our cells. In short, creatine affects cell energy levels not whole body energy levels like a caffein supplement will affect you. This explains the not so impressive levels of raw energy from the product. If you don't drink water and have plenty of sugar when you take creatine it won't work. I hope that makes anyone who reads this understand how creatine works and how to judge weather a creatine supplement will be enough for your workouts.
Thanks,
Varsityfb13
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Offers A Creatine Blend.

I had heard about Creatine and saw this stuff at Wal-Mart, and decided to buy a tub. It only costs about $18 but only comes in tubs with 20 servings. I soon noticed significant strength gains that honestly surprised me. In addition to this I enjoyed the taste so much, that I actually looked forward to taking this after my workout. This supplement also contained Creatine Monohydrate,Creatine Phosphate, and Creatine Pyruvate. Thus making this a Creatine blend, which many people prefer to just Creatine Monohydrate. The price per serving though isn't as good as some other "Name Brand" Creatines. This stuff costs about $1.11 per serving which isn't ridiculously expensive. But, there are better deals available on the market. All in all, I would recommend this supplement to any beginner wanting to begin taking a Creatine supplement.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Offers A Creatine Blend.
  • Needs Bigger Sizes

• cashprince
    June 27, 2012

Very helpful post and I have some of this left. I will go back in and see what happens
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.