Advanced Creatine

By: Six Star

I took this product out of pure neccesity and price. I usually take either ON CGT 10 or CellMass. However at the time I ran out of both and was a little tight with cash. I was in a Walmart and saw this on sale for like 20 bucks so I said what the heck. It was a lot better than I was expecting. The scoops are pretty big and the taste isnt all that good but it was pretty effective. had good pumps after lifting and taking this supplement. The taste is a little strong in the sense that it kinda burns on the way down much like cell tech. However for the price and amount of product i would reccomend it for those trying to save a few bucks here and there.

I still feel like the Optimum Nutrituion CGT 10 is better or you could use any creatine monohydrate such as the one provided by GNC.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
  • Cheap

This was the first creatine I took. It was really cheap at wal-mart and came with a sugary mix so I wouldn't have to bother with the juice.

I did the load phase and noticed my muscles feeling fuller within 5 days. It was much needed because my muscles were so depleted of glycogen from my cut.

My lifts went up steadily once I started taking this. I was at a plateau too. I had been stuck at 160 x 5 x 3 on bench for probably 6 weeks but was doing 185 x 5 x 3 within 2 months of starting (including after I cycled off) all while on a cut. Although I started Jack3d the same time I started this so that helped too.

I did notice some bloat in my stomach, but not bad. I might have been taking a little too much. Overall it definitely made me look fuller and better. I've taken the 189 creatine from GNC and Kre-Alkalyn as well and this is WAY better. Probably because creatine mono is the only way to go, especially if you want some extra size
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Pumps
    • Taste Great
    • Cheap
    • Training Intensity
    • Strength Gains
    • Size Gains

its not that good of a deal you can get a tub of monohydrate for half as much, there is way too much sugar, it tastes terrible, and there are no explosive gains just explosive ***s
       Cons:

I started using this product, purchased from the local wally world, on the 29th of january. At that time I was looking to pick up some mass, weight, and some size. I had been stuck at 210 pounds for nearly 3 months. As of last night, I weighed in at 219.8. A huge gain, not only in weight, but also in strength, intensity, and desire to be in the gym..it all went up dramatically!!. In fact, I will be lifting again tonight as one of the advantages to this product is that you feel no pain, the DOMS have ceased to exist, which puts you back into the gym more regularly. I really give this product a thumbs up if you're looking to get big, strong, fast..I've tried many others over these 2 years and this one by far, is the most promising. It taste great, would'nt change that abit, and, it's affordable too!! My goal was to be 220 by summer..geeze, I'm already there in 2 weeks. Kinda freakn me out a little too, but in a good way. This is an excellent choice of products and I would recommend it highly. Nice job Six Star!!!!!!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Size Gains
      • Strength Gains
      • Training Intensity
      • No Doms
      • Cheap
      • Taste Great

I really like this product and it is the only creatine I use. Purchased at Wal-Mart (cheap). It tasted really good and I had a great pump during my workouts. I took this before and after my workouts. I didn't experience any bloating and when I took more than recommended I starting cramping in my feet. So don't take more than they recommend. I will be buying more of this supplement as soon as I get paid.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Good Pumps
        • Taste Great

I tried Six Star's creatine and take it from me, it mix's horrible. The taste was bad as well. The container I had was fruit punch. The values good because this supplement is extremely cheap, but you get what you pay for. This supplement helped me maintain my max's during football season but size gains were minimum and so were the strength gains. The only way i would recommend this product is if you were just starting out of supplements and needed something weaker to begin with.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Cheap
          • Size Gains

• 22inchpipes
              December 27, 2010

Not being a jerk, but value doesn't mean cost.

If a product is $10 and you don't get much from it, the value is not high, its low.
            • jeffspelman

Advice taken, thanks 22
            • Boonelifter
              December 27, 2010

I agree good review man!

Ziggy

Six Star Advanced Creatine is great. Worked wonders for me. I can honestly say there was nothing bad about this supplement. I started taking it right after football. to get me right back on track because i wasnt working out during football. Six Star Creatine got me back on track and more. I saw very good strength increases in all my workouts. I had good pumps also. The taste is pretty good too. I recomend Six Star Creatine
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Good Pumps

I use creatine for my heart. Many alternitive doctors reccommend it because the heart is a muscle and benefits from creatine. I was taking Body Fortress Super Creatine that I was buying from Walmart. Now the sell Six Star. After I bought this I read the list of ingredients and compared it to an old container of Body Fortress. Except for the serving size, they are essentially the same, with one glaring difference. Under "other ingredients" on the label of Six Star it lists sucralose. Body Fortress lists stevia. They are both sugar substitutes. Stevia is a natural product from a plant. Sucralose is supposed to be a natural product made from sugar. B.S. Google sucralose and do your own research before you decide if you want to keep putting this stuff in your body. (Beware glowing reviews that are obviously written by the manufacturer.) By the way, sucralose, aspartame, etc. are made by chemical and drug companies. They are toxic chemical additives. I am hoping that this one container won't be too harmful, but I won't buy it again due to the sucralose additive.

• 22inchpipes
                November 3, 2010

While sucralose vs. stevia (or any sweetner for that matter) is a personal choice, there's no credible science that supports the notion sucralose is harmful, despite the propaganda floating around the Internet.

this was my first creatine product ive taken and my last. i took this when i first started my diet/workout and was told that creatine makes you retain water and does not help to lose weight. but heres my review anyway

taste=9 it really tasted good in fact one of the best tasting suppes ive ever had.

strength/size=6 didnt notice anything here. plus i was trying to lose weight.

price=10 great its the 3rd product ive gotten at walmart and only regretted it once. i picked it up for 13 bucks.

again this was the first creatine i have ever taken so not much to refrence to.

strength/size=6 didnt notice anything here. plus i was trying to lose weight.

again this was the first creatine i have ever taken so not much to refrence to.

Pros:
               Cons:
              • Cheap
              • Taste Great

• nathan281089
                  September 22, 2010

Im not to sure on how creatine is an effective weight loss supplement because while your on it its saposed to make your body bigger + all the extra water you were drinking while on your cycle you might not have noticed a change in weight but maybe get a BMI and see if you lost body fat?

Also maybe stacking your creatine with a weight loss supplement next time if you are looking to burn body fat.

good luck with the training.

I thought i post my review on Sixstar creatine.. Ive been taking this for a couple of weeks and i must say that for the price, you cant go wrong. I have put on about 8-10 pounds within a couple of weeks. My strenght has gone up drastically and i am very happy with the results.I have been getting the same results as when i was taking Cell-Tech which is 2x the price!! I have been getting complemented by alof of people about my size increase because i have always been skinny.... I HIGHLY recommend it, it can be purchased at Wallmart for 14 bucks.....

Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Good Pumps
                • Cheap
                • No Doms
                • Training Intensity
                • Strength Gains
                • Size Gains
                • Taste Great
                  Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.