Advanced Creatine Reviews

By: Six Star

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Advanced Creatine is a Creatine Blend manufactured by Six Star. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.
COMPARE SIMILAR

pitistheman3
  October 1, 2010

I took this product out of pure neccesity and price. I usually take either ON CGT 10 or CellMass. However at the time I ran out of both and was a little tight with cash. I was in a Walmart and saw this on sale for like 20 bucks so I said what the heck. It was a lot better than I was expecting. The scoops are pretty big and the taste isnt all that good but it was pretty effective. had good pumps after lifting and taking this supplement. The taste is a little strong in the sense that it kinda burns on the way down much like cell tech. However for the price and amount of product i would reccomend it for those trying to save a few bucks here and there.

I still feel like the Optimum Nutrituion CGT 10 is better or you could use any creatine monohydrate such as the one provided by GNC.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
  • Size Gains
  • Strength Gains
  • Cheap
  • Acidic Feeling In Throat
lifter311
  March 31, 2011

This was the first creatine I took. It was really cheap at wal-mart and came with a sugary mix so I wouldn't have to bother with the juice.

I did the load phase and noticed my muscles feeling fuller within 5 days. It was much needed because my muscles were so depleted of glycogen from my cut.

My lifts went up steadily once I started taking this. I was at a plateau too. I had been stuck at 160 x 5 x 3 on bench for probably 6 weeks but was doing 185 x 5 x 3 within 2 months of starting (including after I cycled off) all while on a cut. Although I started Jack3d the same time I started this so that helped too.

I did notice some bloat in my stomach, but not bad. I might have been taking a little too much. Overall it definitely made me look fuller and better. I've taken the 189 creatine from GNC and Kre-Alkalyn as well and this is WAY better. Probably because creatine mono is the only way to go, especially if you want some extra size
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
  • Taste Great
  • Cheap
  • Training Intensity
  • Strength Gains
  • Size Gains
  • Bloating