Home > Categories > Creatine > Creatine Blends > Six Star > Advanced Creatine

Six Star Advanced Creatine

Advanced Creatine Six Star User Rating: (18 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 77% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for Advanced Creatine (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Advanced Creatine Thousands of Supplements! Buy Advanced Creatine
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn EFX (68 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Reviews
SizeOn (84 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews
SizeOn Maximum Performance (43 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

GNC Amplified Creatine 189 Reviews
Amplified Creatine 189 (125 Reviews)
MuscleTech Cell-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Cell-Tech Hardcore (89 Reviews)
6.8
GNC Creatine Monohydrate Reviews
Creatine Monohydrate (34 Reviews)
Optimum Creatine Powder Reviews
Creatine Powder (32 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Con-Cret! Most Advanced Creatine! Buy one get one free!
Hey great deal here. If you wanted to ever try con cret but thought it was to ex...

Body fortress super Advanced Creatine
Is it good creatine or should i get another brand?...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Advanced Creatine Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Advanced Creatine Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Cheap (9)
    • Size Gains (9)
    • Taste Great (8)
    • Strength Gains (7)
    • Bad Taste (4)
    • Size Not Strenght (2)
    • Not Effective (1)
    • Acidic Feeling In Throat (1)
    November 22, 2011

LeafyJet

Reviews: 9

Age: 35

November 22, 2011
     I really like this product and it is the only creatine I use. Purchased at Wal-Mart (cheap). It tasted really good and I had a great pump during my workouts. I took this before and after my workouts. I didn't experience any bloating and when I took more than recommended I starting cramping in my feet. So don't take more than they recommend. I will be buying more of this supplement as soon as I get paid.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Pumps
      March 31, 2011

lifter311

Reviews: 2

Age: 23

March 31, 2011
       This was the first creatine I took. It was really cheap at wal-mart and came with a sugary mix so I wouldn't have to bother with the juice.

I did the load phase and noticed my muscles feeling fuller within 5 days. It was much needed because my muscles were so depleted of glycogen from my cut.

My lifts went up steadily once I started taking this. I was at a plateau too. I had been stuck at 160 x 5 x 3 on bench for probably 6 weeks but was doing 185 x 5 x 3 within 2 months of starting (including after I cycled off) all while on a cut. Although I started Jack3d the same time I started this so that helped too.

I did notice some bloat in my stomach, but not bad. I might have been taking a little too much. Overall it definitely made me look fuller and better. I've taken the 189 creatine from GNC and Kre-Alkalyn as well and this is WAY better. Probably because creatine mono is the only way to go, especially if you want some extra size
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Pumps
      • Taste Great
      • Cheap
      • Training Intensity
      • Strength Gains
      • Size Gains
      • Bloating
      December 27, 2010

Age: 20

December 27, 2010
       I tried Six Star's creatine and take it from me, it mix's horrible. The taste was bad as well. The container I had was fruit punch. The values good because this supplement is extremely cheap, but you get what you pay for. This supplement helped me maintain my max's during football season but size gains were minimum and so were the strength gains. The only way i would recommend this product is if you were just starting out of supplements and needed something weaker to begin with.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Cheap
      • Size Gains

Joined: 5/2009
      Reputation: +992
      Not being a jerk, but value doesn't mean cost.

If a product is $10 and you don't get much from it, the value is not high, its low.

Reply #2:

Boonelifter
      Boonelifter

Joined: 1/2011
      Reputation: +12
      I agree good review man!

November 3, 2010

beachbum

Age: 65

November 3, 2010
       I use creatine for my heart. Many alternitive doctors reccommend it because the heart is a muscle and benefits from creatine. I was taking Body Fortress Super Creatine that I was buying from Walmart. Now the sell Six Star. After I bought this I read the list of ingredients and compared it to an old container of Body Fortress. Except for the serving size, they are essentially the same, with one glaring difference. Under "other ingredients" on the label of Six Star it lists sucralose. Body Fortress lists stevia. They are both sugar substitutes. Stevia is a natural product from a plant. Sucralose is supposed to be a natural product made from sugar. B.S. Google sucralose and do your own research before you decide if you want to keep putting this stuff in your body. (Beware glowing reviews that are obviously written by the manufacturer.) By the way, sucralose, aspartame, etc. are made by chemical and drug companies. They are toxic chemical additives. I am hoping that this one container won't be too harmful, but I won't buy it again due to the sucralose additive.

Joined: 5/2009
      Reputation: +992
      While sucralose vs. stevia (or any sweetner for that matter) is a personal choice, there's no credible science that supports the notion sucralose is harmful, despite the propaganda floating around the Internet.

October 1, 2010

pitistheman3

Reviews: 7

Age: 26

October 1, 2010
       I took this product out of pure neccesity and price. I usually take either ON CGT 10 or CellMass. However at the time I ran out of both and was a little tight with cash. I was in a Walmart and saw this on sale for like 20 bucks so I said what the heck. It was a lot better than I was expecting. The scoops are pretty big and the taste isnt all that good but it was pretty effective. had good pumps after lifting and taking this supplement. The taste is a little strong in the sense that it kinda burns on the way down much like cell tech. However for the price and amount of product i would reccomend it for those trying to save a few bucks here and there.

I still feel like the Optimum Nutrituion CGT 10 is better or you could use any creatine monohydrate such as the one provided by GNC.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Pumps
      • Acidic Feeling In Throat
      September 22, 2010

bignastyrico

Reviews: 151

Age: 31

September 22, 2010
       this was my first creatine product ive taken and my last. i took this when i first started my diet/workout and was told that creatine makes you retain water and does not help to lose weight. but heres my review anyway

taste=9 it really tasted good in fact one of the best tasting suppes ive ever had.

strength/size=6 didnt notice anything here. plus i was trying to lose weight.

price=10 great its the 3rd product ive gotten at walmart and only regretted it once. i picked it up for 13 bucks.

again this was the first creatine i have ever taken so not much to refrence to.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Cheap
      • Taste Great
      • Size Not Strenght
      nathan281089
      nathan281089

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +12
      Im not to sure on how creatine is an effective weight loss supplement because while your on it its saposed to make your body bigger + all the extra water you were drinking while on your cycle you might not have noticed a change in weight but maybe get a BMI and see if you lost body fat?

Also maybe stacking your creatine with a weight loss supplement next time if you are looking to burn body fat.

good luck with the training.

September 5, 2010

kendizle117

Age: 18

September 5, 2010
       I thought i post my review on Sixstar creatine.. Ive been taking this for a couple of weeks and i must say that for the price, you cant go wrong. I have put on about 8-10 pounds within a couple of weeks. My strenght has gone up drastically and i am very happy with the results.I have been getting the same results as when i was taking Cell-Tech which is 2x the price!! I have been getting complemented by alof of people about my size increase because i have always been skinny.... I HIGHLY recommend it, it can be purchased at Wallmart for 14 bucks.....

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Pumps
      • Cheap
      • No Doms
      • Training Intensity
      • Strength Gains
      • Size Gains
        May 13, 2010

AngelsMedic

Age: 17

May 13, 2010
         So I have been on this for a good Month or so
        Bad taste But after awhile of being on it you can see the difference in the muscle size. But people say if you don't work out often with this it can turn to water muscle, not to sure about that. Great product overall but have to use the restroom after wards.
        April 13, 2010

asiandragon

Reviews: 15

Age: 15

April 13, 2010
         this is a cheap supplement that you can get at places like wallmart. although this is rather cheap, this isn't all that great. the serving is huge and you get a little bloated. the taste was good when i got fruit punch. it tasted almost identical to kool aid. it's probobly a pretty poor creatine product but if you as a little low on cash, this can work ok for you. i suggest looking for a lot better creatine products if you are into creatine. you mainly gain size but don't feel as strong as you may look in my opinion. i think this happens because of the water weight gain. again this is an ok product because of its price but try looking for a better creatine supplement.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Size Gains
        • Cheap
        • Taste Great
        • Size Not Strenght
        April 9, 2010

jkfbgm

Reviews: 13

Age: 18

April 9, 2010
         I picked up a tub at walmart for under 20 bucks. You get what you pay for I guess. There were very little if any strength gains, and only a moderate increase in energy. I did look forward to it after my workout, I really liked the fruit punch flavor. Very cheap creatine, and I mean that in a semi good way.
        • Taste Great

Have you used Advanced Creatine? Submit your own Review!