Advanced Creatine

By: Six Star

Advanced Creatine is a Creatine Blend manufactured by Six Star. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

What should I take with Advanced Creatine?
pitistheman3
  October 1, 2010

I took this product out of pure neccesity and price. I usually take either ON CGT 10 or CellMass. However at the time I ran out of both and was a little tight with cash. I was in a Walmart and saw this on sale for like 20 bucks so I said what the heck. It was a lot better than I was expecting. The scoops are pretty big and the taste isnt all that good but it was pretty effective. had good pumps after lifting and taking this supplement. The taste is a little strong in the sense that it kinda burns on the way down much like cell tech. However for the price and amount of product i would reccomend it for those trying to save a few bucks here and there.

I still feel like the Optimum Nutrituion CGT 10 is better or you could use any creatine monohydrate such as the one provided by GNC.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
  • Size Gains
  • Strength Gains
  • Cheap
  • Acidic Feeling In Throat
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.