D-Bol

By: SDI-Labs

D-Bol is a Prohormone manufactured by SDI-Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with D-Bol?
blackduck102
  May 29, 2012

This is my first review, so please have patience with me if I do a poor job.

Lord where do I start. Buddy of mine talked me into tryin this stuff for a bench press competition in my hometown. I read the reviews and was skeptical of course because of all the bad info out on this company, but folded into the pressure because we both "knew a guy" that swears by it who lifts in our gym. Lol jokes on me, two bottles were 120 bucks!! Made myself have an absolute open mind about this, to give it a fair chance. Really wanted to feel SOMETHING out of it. Round about the 3rd week, I felt a little grumpy, but I was goin through stuff at work that I think was really causing that, but other than that, nothing. Libido maybe felt a little diminished, but to be honest folks, I really am reaching for some kind of effect. No acne, no significant increase in strength, no weight gain, nothing. All I can really say is that maybe I was a little irritable after taking it from the 3rd week until the end of the cycle. Took 4 pills a day, and at the end, probably around the last week before my competition, upped it to 6 pills a day just to see if anything would happen. Nothing much, and again, I really gave this a honest try.

Never really tried anything like this as far as a prohormone or whatever this is. Only thing I can relate it to is Methyl 1-d by LG sciences, so I may not have enough experience with supps like this, however I will say in closing, I will NOT try this again.

Thanks for your time, and I hope this helps someone in picking a supplement.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Placebo???
  • Irritability
  • Does Not Work

• Virtus
    May 29, 2012

Good review, curious, what are the ingredients on the label?

I think this company may be a scam like musclelabsusa/legal steroids.com....they are the same thing and only sell over amazon....
  • blackduck102
    May 29, 2012

Yeah, its sold on that legalsteroids.com website. I dont remember the ingredients, I threw the bottles away. I will look and see if they are on this website or any other an will provide a link.
NZT49
Rep: 0
  November 10, 2013

I used this product about 3 years ago. This and Winny-V from SDI labs were the first and only prohormones I've tried. When I used it my max bench increased by a lot, I remember atleast 80 lbs. (Some people who hate this company may not believe me) Also, I'm not sure why everyone hates this company so much but they are not fake. I am sure there are better and cheaper products though from companies that do not falsely advertise.

For side effects I was way too aggresive, lost hair when shampooing...

For side effects I was way too aggresive, lost hair when shampooing much more than normal, and had erection dificulty after cycle. (Go ahead and laugh but I'm just being honest) Finally after the cycle I was never able to get that max bench I had when on cycle. Maybe I am just older now and not in my prime anymore. Also, thanks to that idiot "friend" for introducing prohormones to me w/o telling me about PCT. Needless to say he is not a friend anymore but quite the opposite. But that's another story...
 Pros:
  • Decreased Libido After Cycle
  • Hair Loss

• FlashReborn
    November 10, 2013

I've always been curious but not enough to buy....what compounds are in this?
  • NZT49
    Rep: 0
    November 10, 2013

From their website the active ingredient is Methadrostenol 230mg per capsule. If I remember correctly they also included milk thistle. How nice of them. I threw away the bottle after finished so cannot say for sure. Anyways, I think people are better off trying other products that are cheaper, but I will repeat that it was not plecobo and I personally got some good temporary results.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.