D-Bol

By: SDI-Labs

D-Bol is a Prohormone manufactured by SDI-Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with D-Bol?
Click to Expand

This is my first review, so please have patience with me if I do a poor job.

This is my first review, so please have patience with me if I do a poor job.

Lord where do I start. Buddy of mine talked me into tryin this stuff for a bench press competition in my hometown. I read the reviews and was skeptical of course because of all the bad info out on this company, but folded into the pressure because we both "knew a guy" that swears by it who lifts in our gym. Lol jokes on me, two bottles were 120 bucks!! Made myself have an absolute open mind about this, to give it a fair chance. Really wanted to feel SOMETHING out of it. Round about the 3rd week, I felt a little grumpy, but I was goin through stuff at work that I think was really causing that, but other than that, nothing. Libido maybe felt a little diminished, but to be honest folks, I really am reaching for some kind of effect. No acne, no significant increase in strength, no weight gain, nothing. All I can really say is that maybe I was a little irritable after taking it from the 3rd week until the end of the cycle. Took 4 pills a day, and at the end, probably around the last week before my competition, upped it to 6 pills a day just to see if anything would happen. Nothing much, and again, I really gave this a honest try.

Never really tried anything like this as far as a prohormone or whatever this is. Only thing I can relate it to is Methyl 1-d by LG sciences, so I may not have enough experience with supps like this, however I will say in closing, I will NOT try this again.

Thanks for your time, and I hope this helps someone in picking a supplement.
  • Placebo???
  • Irritability
  • Does Not Work

• Virtus
    May 29, 2012

Good review, curious, what are the ingredients on the label?

I think this company may be a scam like musclelabsusa/legal steroids.com....they are the same thing and only sell over amazon....
  • blackduck102
    May 29, 2012

Yeah, its sold on that legalsteroids.com website. I dont remember the ingredients, I threw the bottles away. I will look and see if they are on this website or any other an will provide a link.

NZT49
  November 10, 2013

I used this product about 3 years ago. This and Winny-V from SDI labs were the first and only prohormones I've tried. When I used it my max bench increased by a lot, I remember atleast 80 lbs. (Some people who hate this company may not believe me) Also, I'm not sure why everyone hates this company so much but they are not fake. I am sure there are better and cheaper products though from companies that do not falsely advertise.

For side effects I was way too aggresive, lost hair when shampooing much more than normal, and had erection dificulty after cycle. (Go ahead and laugh but I'm just being honest) Finally after the cycle I was never able to get that max bench I had when on cycle. Maybe I am just older now and not in my prime anymore. Also, thanks to that idiot "friend" for introducing prohormones to me w/o telling me about PCT. Needless to say he is not a friend anymore but quite the opposite. But that's another story...
  • Increases Strength
  • Very Moody
  • Irritability
  • Hair Loss
  • Decreased Libido After Cycle

• FlashReborn
    November 10, 2013

I've always been curious but not enough to buy....what compounds are in this?
  • NZT49
    November 10, 2013

From their website the active ingredient is Methadrostenol 230mg per capsule. If I remember correctly they also included milk thistle. How nice of them. I threw away the bottle after finished so cannot say for sure. Anyways, I think people are better off trying other products that are cheaper, but I will repeat that it was not plecobo and I personally got some good temporary results.

This product was the first PH i tried...I didnt know anything about PH's...I ran this product at 4 caps per day for 6 weeks...My lifts weight up very fast...For explain my military press went up 35lbs in 1 week...I gain 15lbs off the cycle...I had alot of mood swings for this product...When I ordered it the company stated that I didnt need a PCT...SO I didnt use one once I finished the cycle...I crashed hard...Lifts went down, lost weight, was very tired and didnt even wont to leave the house...I would strongly suggest using a good PCT it you are thinking of running this product...Also this product was very ii
  • Very Moody

• greenirish
    February 14, 2011

I thought this stuff was a scam?? if the company said that you didnt need a pct then this stuff was defiantly not a pro hormone. sorry man you got scammed!
  • DEATHEYE
    Rep: -1
    February 14, 2011

Not sure...If I would get the bottles cheaper then $80 per bottle I would for sure run it again now that I know more about PH's and PCT's...I think I would keep most of my gains...But again this was like 5 years ago, so I am not sure if they have changed any of the compounds...

I got this bottle knowing what PH are and still decided to give this a try. I can't give a perfect review because I only took one bottle and used Anabolic Halo by muscle tech to aid the test boost. I also took protein, Milk Thistle and Orange Triad vitamins. I cannot deny that I did witness huge strength gains for example my bench went from 225 lbs at 4-6 reps to 8 reps and max of 245 lbs. up to 275 lbs. for 3 times., my deadlift and squat max didn't go too much higher but I could rep out my previous max. I also had more energy in the gym but, like I said before I had no control I was taking other supplements and don't really know whether to contribute it to this product or not. I still cycled off even after just one bottle and I did notice a decrease in weight and strength, I lost a good 5 lbs. and my bench/deadlift/squat went back to normal. Placebo? maybe. I would like to try this again just to see for sure but, not at the cost and definitely not with all the other products out there you can get.
  • Placebo???

• MikeFarr

Did you not use a PCT?
  • jnocean
    March 6, 2011

I did i used CLE PCT Assist but, I don't think i did the product justice. I was in Afghanistan and it was really hard to stay on schedule with the pill intake and workout that's one reason i stopped taking after the first bottle. I got ahold of this because I tried X-tren by CLE (awesome) unfortunately it is no longer available but, I tried this because it had some hype about it. Now I would probably get something else but, like I said I wasn't on this long enough to really give it a full review.
  • taysab23
    March 6, 2011

I love how they make it seem like this is suppose to be an actual steroid lol

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.