Xtend

By SciVation
Xtend SciVation
8.9/10
(Weighted average based on 112 Reviews)

Xtend ranks #2 of 95 in (Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA) and is rated better than 99% of all products in this category.

Comparison Question:

which is more effective xtend or modern bcaa by usplabs?

i heard that BCAA's make significant difference when you consume them throughout your workout and that this stuff tastes great and you can mix it in with water to easily get some aminos in. but which is better this or modern bcaa. im also not keen on this brain blocking *** this has

shinndigg

Posted August 30, 2012
I don't know what you're talking about on that last part there, but Xtend is an awesome product. It's my favorite BCAA/Intra supplement and many others on here will tell you the same. The Watermellon flavor of Xtend is the best. I've personally never tried Modern BCAA, I have heard good things about it though, you can't really go wrong with either one IMO.

kingmeat

Posted August 30, 2012
hahaha yeah agreed with shinndigg i just like the 8:1:1 leucine-isoleucine- valine formula in mbcaa and i feel like it's better when mixed with an intra workout carb supplement like karbolyn. but by itself it still works well. Difference with xtend is it tastes better which is why some people like it you still get your bcaa's with a better taste.

Posted August 30, 2012
I personnally tried both and even if the mixture of the modern bcaa is awesome ( just a bit foam that's is it ) vs. the extend that still have a bit of powder at the bottom once shaked for approx 30 seconds, the result that i have experienced with X-Tend is far better than the modern BCAA, better recovery. I have tried the blue rasberry and it is a great one. Cheers !

Jcarreno

Posted August 31, 2012
Modern BCAA was amazing for me and now I am using Xtend and the watermelon flavor is just amazing. I actually didn't really like the flavor of Modern BCAA but I drank it for the recovery intra. Now I am having Xtend throughout the day because it tastes so good.

I drink Xtend with meals!! lol