Xtend

By: SciVation

Xtend is a BCAA manufactured by SciVation. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Does Xtend work?
Click to Expand
Cray

Xtend: One of the worst named supplements on the market today. Honestly, this product sounds like a medication for ED. Regardless of its horrific name however, I decided to give this popular intra-workout supplement a try as I was in need of a 0 calorie source of BCAAs during my Fasting period. To date I have finished off a 30 serving tub of Orange and half of a 90 serving tub of the same flavor.

TASTE: 10/10
Simply put,...

TASTE: 10/10
Simply put, Xtend is one of the best tasting supplements I have come across. Personally I need my BCAA source / intra-workout product to be enjoyable and tasty, as I often sip on the product throughout the day. Xtend fits this bill perfectly. I have actually tried 4 different flavors of this product (Muscle and Strength has a deal where you can buy 3-30 serving tubs for the same price as a 90 serving tub). Here are my rankings for each flavor I've tried:
Orange: 10 – Absolutely fantastic. Tastes like an orange creamsicle. I've gone through roughly 60 servings of this flavor and I'm nowhere near tired of it.
Watermelon: 10 – Unique, refreshing, and just plain awesome. Everyone raves about this flavor for a reason as it truly is unlike any other supplement on the market.
Grape: 8 – Nice and smooth but nothing special. The grape tastes exactly like you would expect from a grape-flavored supplement. I haven't had much of the grape flavor but I don't think it will stay as refreshing to my taste buds as orange and watermelon.
Apple: 7.5 – Ehhhh. If you like green apple Jolly Ranchers, then you'll love this flavor. It's a bit different yes, but personally not my favorite. Sometimes has a weird smell to it. Regardless, it's still enjoyable. I have this container at work.

MIXABILITY: 7.5/10
As with most other BCAA supplements, Xtend is also a bit stubborn when it comes to fully dissolving. Often there will be a slight film on the top of the water and BCAA flakes in my shaker bottle even after a full 30 seconds of shaking. Personally this doesn't bother me in the slightest, and on the whole I found Xtend to mix a bit better than MBCAA but not quite as well as Purple Wraath or Amin.O Energy.

EFFECTIVENESS: 8.5/10
As mentioned above, I used Xtend as an "anytime" supplement as well as during my workouts. Although it's not necessary when doing Intermittent Fasting, I have found that sipping a flavored BCAA supplement throughout the morning helps me feel fuller and further decreases my level of soreness. Xtend really shines in this capacity as its ingredient profile is clean and calorie free. A single serving (2 scoops) delivers 9.6g's of BCAAs as well as 10mg's of vitamin B6 and 1g of Citrulline Malate. Of course, the flavors of this product also play a heavy role, and the wide variety of Xtend flavors scores it another point in this category.

As an intra-workout product, Xtend is solid but not necessarily a stand out. I did notice a slight decrease in soreness post-workout, but I felt that both Purple Wraath and MBCAA had a positive impact on my between-set recovery time, where as Xtend did not. I also like PW better in terms of energy, as the Beta Alanine and Niacin included in each dosing provide for a nice kick. Personally I added Beta Alanine to Xtend for my workout for this very reason.

VALUE: 7.5/10
This is my only real gripe with Xtend. A 90 serving tub costs $50, which breaks down to a per serving cost of .55c. Purple Wraath costs almost the exact same for the same amount ($1 more), while 35 servings of MBCAA will run you around $29 and a higher per serving cost of .82c. Finally, Amin.O Energy, which is a bit tougher to price out as there seems to always be a special on BB.com, costs the same as Xtend for a 30 serving tub, but breaks down to a slightly less .50c per serving cost when you go with the "Buy 3 Get 1 Free" deal.

By and large, Xtend competes in its price point with other similar intra-workout products; however I feel that it should be slightly less for what it offers. I love this product and I FLY through it (I use roughly 3-4 servings per day), but it doesn't offer some of the bonuses included in PW (mentioned above) or Amin.O Energy (which includes caffeine, Green Tea Extract, and is in somewhat of a different category altogether), nor does Xtend offer the 10g's of "highly micronized" BCAA's that does Modern BCAA.

OVERALL: 8/10
Xtend is a great tasting and versatile supplement that can be a solid addition to any stack. For me, a BCAA supplement ranks high on my list of supplement priorities, and Xtend currently occupies the top spot on the list of intra-workout products that I've tried. Although not packed with some of the goodies of other products, Xtend still delivers everything you need and a little bit more. The wide variety of flavors and the fact that it's one of the best tasting supplements on the market make Xtend an excellent product and one of my personal favorites.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Shortens Recovery Time
  • Excellent Bcaa Source
  • Can Be Costly

• bigworm89
    March 2, 2011

I heard scivation is going to start making CMP. Can't wait!!
  • joeoftwins
    March 2, 2011

Nice Review..Hey Cray do you ever drink this at night before bed. I been drinking it with PowerFull and when I wake I dont feel or look as flat?
    March 2, 2011

Interesting. No, I don't normally drink this before bed. I don't normally wake up feeling flat though - I usually feel my leanest and tightest first thing in the AM.

I would think it's more the PFULL then Xtend. Not sure.
  • joeoftwins
    March 2, 2011

Its def the BCAA's cause whenever I forget to drink it before bed I wake up looking leaner but flatter. When I drink it I wake up looking slightly pumped? If it spares your muscle from breakdown intra workout prob the same while fasting for 6-8 hours asleep?
  • ebayaholic
    March 2, 2011

Great review. I'm currently half way through a 90 serving tub of Purple Wraath and have a tub of MBCAA standing at the ready. I was thinking to trying this after I finish those 2 just to get a good all around feeling of intra workout supps. This review is definetly swaying my decision.
  • HamBone1188
    March 3, 2011

Joe...i would say that the xtend would not cause this feeling, and for correction it doesnt help with healing during the fast of a nights sleep....this may be better suited with casein protein which will supply the muscles for up to 6 hours with aminos....but whey protein has an active life of 45 minutes...and bcaa's are broken down even faster...so by the time you fall asleep the extend has already been fed to the body
  • soybomb
    March 3, 2011

Energy during my workout sounds good, but i dont want to lose any weight. i want to gain. will this make me lose weight?
  • mybody143
    February 4, 2014

100% correct budddy.... very usefull... review ...

remember that what my expirinc is.... since year i tried 2times but but problem is the same... that preworkout only for who has already six packs and very flat stomak.... not to reduce reduce fat... der is written that... also for fat buring but only for for really pro whos has six packs.... not to who has already messy belly....

pls my advice to all what my expirienc says... for messy belly fat use preworkout without Any Amino or Glutamine or Carbohydrates or Sugar

also remember wherever written as recovery and endurance thats only gain with extra mass which 1st comes on stomak.....

I'm long overdue to review a very popular product that is very often talked about that everyone will be tempted to try at some point. When you read the reviews on this product it is often talked about as both an intra workout supplement and as an amino acid supplement.

Taste: 10/10

Taste: 10/10
The taste is absolutely amazing with this product. I believe that this product in some ways gets higher ratings simply because the flavor is just that good. My flavor of choice is the Watermelon which I believe is also the most popular. The fact that they took "nasty" tasting supplements like plain BCAA's and Citrulline Malate and made it into this good of a flavor is nothing short of a miracle. I've heard the term floated a few times before, and yes this tastes somewhere between a Jolly Rancher and a glass of Kool aid. To date, its the only supplement I've ever craved the taste of when I didn't need to take it.

I truly believe that even though you will pay leaps and bounds more for this than just a "plain" BCAA supplement, that simply because of the taste, it is well worth the price. The price per serving goes anywhere from .50 to .70 depending on the size you buy and where you buy it. This puts it a cheaper than Modern BCAA, but about the same as Purple Wraath. In addition, if I'm going by recovery supps, this is considerably more expensive than Gluta-lyn which comes in around .20/serving.

Intra Workout Effectiveness: 6/10
To measure, I simply cut out my normal pre/intra workout combo of Beta Alanine, creatine, and citrulline and replaced with Xtend. Xtend does contain Citrulline Malate, but only 1g/serving which IMO is not enough to be effective. I fatigued a whole lot faster using this alone instead of my normal combo, and even still fatigued a lot faster even when I tryed doubling the dose to 2 servings. When compared directly to Purple Wraath, I believe that Purple Wraath makes a much better intra simply due to it having Beta Alanine than this not having it. I do believe that this helps a little over taking nothing at all, but I wouldn't use it again as my sole intra workout supp.

Recovery Effectiveness: 9/10
I do feel this product does its job well as strictly an amino acid recovery supplement. It contains a 2:1 ratio on BCAA's (3.6g Leucine, 1.8 of Isoleucine and Valine). In addition it contains 2.5g of Glutamine which I've always had great results as a recovery supp. I had great results in decreasing soreness and quickening recovery by taking in a serving of this the morning after I workout along with one serving about mid day. I felt this did a better job of recovery the next day than what Purple Wraath did and I believe this is due to it having Glutamine and PW not having it. Strangely however, my recovery was better when I take Gluta-lyn than when I take Xtend which greatly surprised me. Where this comes in handy is when I like to take a break from simply drinking water all day, the flavor of this tastes great and definately serves a purpose in helping my recovery.

Overall, I will continue to use this, I wouldn't say this is a must have supplement, but it is very useful in recovery and the taste is downright addicting.

Great review Stocks.

Forgot to add, GO BEARS!!! Lol
  • shinndigg
    January 18, 2011

Good review man, I love this stuff.
  • ruabeyo
    Rep: -111

Nice review man...

How would you compare this to Mbcca tastewise.. 'cuz I'm really growing weary of that stuff...

LOL kevo...let's take it to the forums homie... ;)
  • Adonislike
    January 18, 2011

Excellent review. I use this product with the Vitargo and it is nothing short of amazing in terms of recovery. Price is definitely an issue, especially since most websites raised their prices on this several months ago, but you can get the 1035 gram size for $36.99 in Watermelon flavor. Cheapest I have found so far

Thanks all!

@Ruabeyo-haven't quite made up my mind yet on MBCAA, just started, but taste there is pretty good, but IMO not as good as Xtend.
    @Kevo: Your off season is now 5 days away!

BORING.
    =) j/k You know I loves me a Stocks review.

I just bought this product myself - love the Orange flavor. Absolutely fantastic. Agree with you on pretty much all points here Stocks. Well done as always.
    January 19, 2011

Boring?...Cray you dog (no pun intended)
    Haven't tried the Orange yet, may have to though! Thanks bro!
  • ruabeyo
    Rep: -111

Nuff said...

I'm gonna give xtend a go..
  • Adonislike
    January 19, 2011

Ruabeyo. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed.
  • taysab23
    January 19, 2011

Agreed.. the watermelon flavor his hands down the best! I would sit there and thank of how much I wanted some...

good review.
    January 20, 2011

Thanks man-agreed the taste is very addicting!
  • Reinger
    January 20, 2011

Best review of this product yet. These guys need to not mix but shake this supp and will be pleased.
    January 20, 2011

Thanks Reinger for the props, shaking is what works for me as well!

Well I finished the first tub on Sunday and now I finally have time to write a review.

-Taste/Mixability:10/10
The taste is absolutely amazing! Hands down the best BCAA intra-drink Ive ever had.

-Value:9/10
The value is pretty good at about $20 for a 30 serving tub. As long as you dont follow the "recommended" doseage of 4 scoops and you use 2 scoops instead youll be fine.

-Ingredient profile:9/10
Citrulline...

-Taste/Mixability:10/10

-Value:9/10

-Ingredient profile:9/10
Citrulline Malate-1g
It might not be 8:1:1 like MBCAA, but thats still a pretty good profile.

-Effectiveness/Recovery:9/10
The recovery was beyond my expectations. I had great recovery on MBCAA and because the ratio was alittle lower I didnt expect as good of a recovery. But to my surprise it was just as good. I honeslty cant tell a difference in recovery between the 2.

-Overall 9/10
I thoroghly enjoyed the taste during my workouts. And I also drunk it a couple times throughout the day(mostly after leg days) Between the taste, recovery and price I would definatley recommend this to everyone. You have to try it atleast once.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Shortens Recovery Time
  • Tastes Good
  • Mixed Great
  • Taste Is Addicting
  • Expensive When Used As Directed

• Mooselini
    July 25, 2011

Good review bro, try mixing it with Karbolyn you wont be disappointed
    July 25, 2011

Its funny you say that. I had alittle bit left in my cup on sunday and went ahead and mixed it. It was pretty good! Also try it with Torrent!
  • Mooselini
    July 25, 2011

I have yet to try torrent i need to get around to it, how did it rank with your post workout's
    July 25, 2011

It was amazing! The taste was great, recovery, everything...Next is aftershock to see how that holds up to it.
  • kingmeat
    July 25, 2011

Good review makeshift. I just finished my karbolyn today and put in another order found it for 40 on amazon with super saver shipping. But i added xtend to aftershock and it was great. I have the orange and mixed it with wildberry. Xtend is so good it mixes with just about anything.
    July 26, 2011

Thanks Kingmeat. I can't wait to try it

Well another recovery product which uses are mainly intra, but can be used pre and post as well. For my uses I used it as an intra workout only. Other recovery products that I have taken includes only modern BCAA and will be somewhat compared.

Taste/Mixability: 10
The taste is incredible hands down. I tried the refreshing watermelon which...

Taste/Mixability: 10
The taste is incredible hands down. I tried the refreshing watermelon which is the best flavor in my opinion and have tried refreshing apple which was great as well. The mixability is great and when shook for one minute and sat for 5 minute it is almost perfect with a little bit of floaties at the top which is expected with amino acids.

Value: 10
The value is great and is around $20 for a 30 serving tub and that includes 13 grams per serving. It is a little better than modern BCAA at around 66 cents a serving. Modern BCAA is around 83 cents a serving which is very close, but mbca's serving is 10g.

Ingredient profile: 9
Citrulline Malate-1g
It was very good profile and I liked the 1g of Citrulline Malate, but I would have preferred sustamine instead of glutamine. For some reason sustamine helps me recover a little bit better, but this ingredient profile is impressive nonetheless.

Effectiveness/Recovery: 8
This obviously is the biggest category and the most important. I had great recovery with this product and I loved just sipping on it while at the gym because it tastes so great. As compared to mBCAA it just didn't help recovery as much, and I contribute that to the sustamine contained in mBCAA. Don't get me wrong It still was great for recovery especially during squat days and deadlift days, but it just is a notch down from mBCAA. Unfortunately mBCAA didn't taste as well and is a tad expensive, so you almost want to drink Xtend instead, but I myself have been switching on and off between the two.

Overall I give a slight upperhand to mBCAA, but Xtend is right there. I heard they are coming out with an Xtend that will be a little bit different and I am looking forward to that. This arguement between mBCAA and Xtend will keep going on, but its a matter of preference and to me I like them both, but I gave the reasons as stated above. Anybody that wants a nice refreshing recovery intra should definitely give Xtend a try.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Shortens Recovery Time
  • Tastes Good
  • Great Bcaas

• venom434

Good review broski.
  • diazr01
    July 5, 2011

Dude I agree 100%, MBCAA is better when it comes down to recovery, but the taste is garbage...Although they are both great products, I prefer xtend rather than mbcaa simply because of the taste.
  • adam777

Thanks venom!

@diazr-taste is not usually a big factor with me, but the taste of xtend is magical.
  • chumpchange

Watermellon xtend ftw

This was my first SciVation product, and i have to say, for an amino acid product, it delivers on different levels.

first off, I used this while on a cut to help preserve muscle tissue while lifting weights and running.

Cost(8/10)- while the price is good (around 20$ for 30 servings or 50$ for 90 servings on bb.com), it does seem to be a little bit costly for being BCAAs, Glutamine, Cirtulline Malate, and Vitamin B-6, plus i sometimes did a around 2 servings a day which adds up to around a dollar a day...for being mainly BCAAs.

Mixability(9/10)- Green apple mixed very well, but every once in a while you would get a clump that actually tasted like and had the texture of a green apple chewy candy, which to me was quite enjoyable.

Taste(9/10)- the drink actually tasted like a green apple jolly rancher, with a slight aftertaste. it was very refreshing to sip on during workouts, espcially doing cardio. but it did have a pretty artificial flavor, and the green dye stained my shaker cup slightly.

Effectiveness(8/10)- i did notice a slight increase in recovery time, and did seem to help preserve muscle while i was cutting carbs and calories in general, and helped me preserve strength. it also gave a slight pump, espcially when combined with 2 scoops of GlycerGrow.

Overall(8/10)- while this is an effective product, it seems to be overpriced for what it really is. i would recommend it for people going on a cut to help preserve muscle, although it would be effective in a bulk as well. although i did feel like i was paying mostly for the taste, it was very refreshing to drink during cardio and weight lifting sessions. if you have the money i would recommend it.
  • Good For Cutting
  • A Very Chemically/artificial Flavor

I usually either love a supplement or hate it. Not very often do I find myself on a fence about whether or not I would buy it again, but I seem to be torn about this one. I know a lot of members really like this stuff and it was by no means bad. Lets start with what I liked.

I had the watermelon flavor and it was delicious...I mean I craved it. Aside from the flavor I did notice a pretty good increase in energy for my post lifting cardio sessions and it wasn't a big dent in the wallet either.

What I didn't like is that I really didn't see much increase in recovery...

What I didn't like is that I really didn't see much increase in recovery time over just drinking my post workout shake. I have been using Phormula 1 100% hydrolyzed whey protein which is probably the best post workout protein I have tried to date, and it just didn't seem to have much noticable effect on recovery time. It is not expensive but when you use four scoops per workout, there is only enough for 15 workouts in the small container, which set me back a little more than twenty bucks. In a weird way it tasted so good that it was a negative aspect because I wanted to drink it all the time, because water can get so boring. So it was like I had another vice to resist,LOL!

I just feel like in the end that there are much cheaper ways to get your BCAA's into your diet and that this is more of a luxury than a staple to me. I will probably end up running back to it based solely on how great the taste was and work is booming right now, so I have the funds to splurge on supplements again.

Final summation is that it is a good way to get your BCAA's and have a tasty treat as well. If you have a decent supplement budget I would recommend this product. If you don't have a lot to spend I would recommend just getting some BCAA caps instead. Damnit, I'm going to order another container right now. The taste just has me hooked.

• MMAFreak
    April 20, 2010

For the record great taste was supposed to be on the pro's but it didn't register for some reason.

First off let me say that if Xtend isn't in your stack, you might not be pushing yourself as hard as you would, if Xtend was.

This is a great product for just about all goals, as it can be used on a cut, bulk, or to maintain. Per serving, this stuff has one of the best BCAA profiles out there. (i will say i feel the MBCAA's by uspLabs might have a leg up on them due to the higher leucine content)

People might say its expensive or that the container doesn't last long, but i disagree. If you go by the containers directions that say you should consume more than 2 scoops, thats just the company's way of getting you to run through this faster. The two scoop serving (just under 10g BCAA's and 1g of Citrulline Malate) is all you need to cut down soreness and increase recovery time. So if you dose extend like that, this container will last you a LONG time! good bang for your buck!

Taste: ive been through two containers of this and tried both watermelon and blue raspberry, and they were both great! I don't drink anything but water, so maybe my taste-buds are screaming for something to get excited over, but this was a very good tasting supp. Another reason you don't need to use 4 scoops is the taste can get a little over-powering then. With just the 2 scoops, its a nice flavor thats not too strong or too weak. (if your mixing this in a gallon jug, you might want to play with your dosing for the best flavor outcome)

I used this as my intra-workout stacked with either jack3d, 1MR, M5, NoXtreme, or whatever pre i was using at the time, and i felt like it has helped with endurance. I still took this when I was cycling off stims (no pre-workout) and I really do believe Xtend helps you push yourself harder and longer than if you are not taking this!

Closing thoughts: this is a great supplement! pure and simple. If you haven't tried it, i strongly suggest giving it a chance, and you wont be disappointed. If you have tried this than you know what im talking about.

February 20, 2011

Agreed. I love Xtend. Try the orange, it's a great break from your traditional fruit punch / lemon lime / raspberry flavors.
  • IamAlex
    February 20, 2011

I think this stuff takes the cake when you stack up against MBCAA...
  • fmrPRO
    February 20, 2011

Next time around ill try the orange, thanks cray

IamAlex, I agree, but its really close. Xtend's stronger flavor is a plus for me, but then again some people probably prefer the light hint of flavor that MBCAA delivers. All and all, both are great products
  • steelforce
    February 20, 2011

I like Apple Watermelon & lemonade you mixs 2 Scoops of Apple & 2 Scoops Watermelon together this taste great.
    February 20, 2011

BTW Pro - Muscle and Strength is running a mix and match on Xtend right now. 3 30 serving containers for $50. Not the greatest deal, but it lets you try a bunch of flavors. I'm really wanting to try Grape, Apple, & Watermelon.

Did I tell you how much I love the Orange? It's tits!

Xtend by SciVation

I have been doing this product for close to 4 months now and can't see myself stopping any time soon. I only take this product intra, 4 scoops in a full blender bottle, w/ additional scoops needed if I was working something heavy.

Taste/Mixibility 10/10
Xtend by SciVation

Taste/Mixibility 10/10
Im addicted to this stuff, I get grape all the time though i've tried watermelon as well and it's very good also. Mixing it is easy, shake and drink, then repeat as needed. Its very hard not to mix a drink and take it to work. I have had Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs as well and I prefer the taste of Xtend.

Effectiveness 10/10
This is where the product shines. Im a huge fan of taking supplemental glutamine and BCAAs on a daily basis, and I find myself taking 20-30g glutamine a day, along w/ 10-15g BCAAs a day. My recovery time between sets has shortened with the addition of this product, allowing me to put up more reps, more sets, do more exercises, to use a terrible pun, 'xtend' my workout(sorry, had to). The addition of Citrulline helps reduce muscle fatigue.

Value 8/10
I wish they would make a 10lb bag of this stuff, I would buy 2. It obviously isn't the cheapest glutamine/BCAA supplement on the market, but it has a great ratio, the addition of B6 for protein assimilation. and citrulline makes it a great value. I have no problem justifying the purchase of this product, because of the results im getting and will continue to take it.

Overall 9/10
Nothing really more to say here, other than that is one of my favorite products on the market, that has given me tangible results in the form of more productive workouts. If your not taking any glutamine of BCAA supplements right now you would do your body a favor by picking this product up asap.
  • They Don't Make It In 10lb Bags
bignastyrico

let me say i love this damn product. i have been using glutimane/BCAA's for awhile now. while i have never had a problem with the average pure glutimane mixing it with my protein. BCAA's has always been an issue for me. ive tried pills (there just annoying to take), pure BCAA (taste like ass), even those chewies (eh ok i guess). and none made me satisfied until now.

mixability=10 i used 3 and a half scoops in 20 0z of water and aslways mix very well

taste=10 OH THANK GOD, it tasted it great i had the watermelon flaver which was a much needed flavor change in any supplement. (if i have to drink one more damn fruit punch of anything im going to scream.)

price=8 i had the 420 size and i dont know why ppl say this goes fast. i took me almost 2 months to finish. i paid 25bucks at a sale at GNC.

profile=10 look it tells u the whole amounts and only 4 ingrediants. no "PROP" blend.

effectiveness=8 i have been taking glutimane and BCAA's as part of my regular stack and only noticed a slight improvement in soreness.

I bought this product because of all the reviews it was gotten here. (im such a supp *** lol) but this was my first "intra" amino blend and normally i hate drinking 160z or more of any supp. but since this was during my intire workout i didnt notice because its about the normal amount of water i drink during my workout.

I highly recommend this product (on sale if u can get it) i will stay with intraworkout aminos from this point on.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Shortens Recovery Time
  • Tastes Good
  • Great Bcaas
  • Mixed Great
  • Takes Time To Notice Positive Effects

• BrooklynBuff
    December 21, 2010

Nice review rico,watermelon is DANK!
  • romanxs1
    Rep: -47

Great review. Rep'd.

Good stuff BigNasty

Wrestler152

Let me start out by saying this was my first time taking an intra/BCAA product and i was extremely skeptical.

Mixability:8/10
Seeing how leucine is hydrophobic, i wasn't surprised about the flakes after a couple of shakes. Other than this it mixes quite nicely.

Taste:9/10
All i can say is damn.... this tastes amazing. I purchased the watermelon flavor and i looked forward to every workout for the taste alone. I'm not a fan of the dyes though.

Ingredient Profile: 7/10
This is where the product...

Mixability:8/10

Taste:9/10

Ingredient Profile: 7/10
This is where the product falls short for me.Yes, it is a BCAA product but when you compare it with Purple Wraath things come into perspective.

Value:7.5/10
I don't like the fact that i have to double the dose to get the desired effect making the containers real quick. $1 a serving is steep for a BCAA imo.Buy on sale or with the MyoFusion deal.

Effectiveness:8.5/10
With all that said this product really kicked ass in terms of effectiveness. Each sip felt like a saving grace from fatigue. It allowed me to push further and further while providing constant energy.

Overall:8.2
As stated above this was my first intra/BCAA and i was pleasantly surprised by its effects.It is very versatile i used it as a pwo for wrestling when we cant get water during practice,sipped it throughout school, and of course intra.Overall great start for an intra, but the bottom line is the taste would be the only thing to bring me back to this product.

• A Very Chemically/artificial Flavor

• JackedElf

Kick ass review. I agree almost 100%
  • beastwl96
    November 24, 2010

Wait u said get it with the myofusion deal? what deal has two different brands like gaspari myofusion and scivation xtend. also great review man i got watermelon and it tastes great.
  • Wrestler152

Http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/exclusive-combos/recovery-stack.html

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.