VasoCharge

By: SciVation

VasoCharge is a BCAA manufactured by SciVation. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Does VasoCharge work?

I bought this product because it was $15 at NutraPlanet. It is definitely an effective pre workout product, especially for the money. It gave me a solid pump and good energy. VasoCharge has a good ingredient profile as well. At the recommended 2 scoops, it contains both creatine mono(3.5g) and di-creatine malate(2g). Also has (1g) of citruline malate and (2g)of Beta Alanine as well as b-vitamins. It does not contain 1,3 Dimeth., so it would be good for contest prep. Does contain caffeine(250mg). I have the berry flavor and actually enjoy it. Not the best pre workout on the market, but great for the cost.
  • Cost Efficient

Literally the same price as Jack3d but does not compare in certain areas. Let me explain

Pump- Nothing for me
Energy- Yes it woke me up but nothing mind-blowing
Taste- Horrible. I got such a workout trying to down this stuff I was seating by the time I got to the gym.
Price- Not too bad. It would be worth it if you have iron taste buds and you were very sensitive to stims.

Pump- Nothing for me
Energy- Yes it woke me up but nothing mind-blowing

I'm not here to bash the brand or anything but this is an honest review. In total, VasoCharge is not the way to go but everybody is different.
4xchevy
  February 7, 2010

This is a great pre-workout supp. I can only compare it to Jackd from USP Labs (which is also a great supp). What I liked about this one over Jackd it is labeled with the exact amount of ingredients on the tub. I like to know exactly what I'm putting in my body. Compared to jackd I felt a better pump and energy surge with this one. I noticed it on the first use. My workouts were very satisfying. I got this supp for free when I purchased a tub of Extend (which is great) I checked the price and I was able to find it for about $20. Not a bad deal. You only use it when you workout. The dosage is anywhere from 1-3 scoops I found 1.5 scoops is more than enough for me. (I weigh 175-180lbs) I started with 1 scoop and gradually went to 2 and it was too much so I scaled down to 1.5. Hope this helps I do recommend this product and i will definitely use it again. Also the taste wasn't to bad I got the lemonade it was a bit sweet, but i jug it with about 4oz. of water.
 Cons:
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.