VasoCharge

By: SciVation

VasoCharge is a BCAA manufactured by SciVation. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Does VasoCharge work?
Click to Expand

I bought this product because it was $15 at NutraPlanet. It is definitely an effective pre workout product, especially for the money. It gave me a solid pump and good energy. VasoCharge has a good ingredient profile as well. At the recommended 2 scoops, it contains both creatine mono(3.5g) and di-creatine malate(2g). Also has (1g) of citruline malate and (2g)of Beta Alanine as well as b-vitamins. It does not contain 1,3 Dimeth., so it would be good for contest prep. Does contain caffeine(250mg). I have the berry flavor and actually enjoy it. Not the best pre workout on the market, but great for the cost.
  • Cost Efficient

• TheStanger
    April 29, 2011

I have fond memories of vasocharge. Got two tubs cheap at Vit Shoppe. Good stuff.
  • madhungry
    April 29, 2011

For around $15 I have to say this definitely peaks my interest. Thanks for the review JMetal.
  • diazr01
    April 29, 2011

Good one dude!, Ima give this a try.
  • DNRCMO
    April 29, 2011

Did you have an issue with it coming as one solid clump? The one time I tried it, but was a solid block and kept clumping.
  • JMetal12
    April 29, 2011

It wasn't clumpy at all and mixed very well. Citruline can cause this though. Had some prima force citruline malate and i literally had to break it apart w/ a spoon before scooping it. Good stuff though.
  • Frankiemusc
    April 30, 2011

Honest and to the point.
  • chichistrong
    April 30, 2011

Seems like something good for $15. Actually a very good deal, but how big are the scoops? can you tell if it has a lot of fillers?
  • JMetal12
    April 30, 2011

The scoops aren't that big at all. I believe they're 8g.

Literally the same price as Jack3d but does not compare in certain areas. Let me explain

Pump- Nothing for me
Energy- Yes it woke me up but nothing mind-blowing
Taste- Horrible. I got such a workout trying to down this stuff I was seating by the time I got to the gym.
Price- Not too bad. It would be worth it if you have iron taste buds and you were very sensitive to stims.

Pump- Nothing for me
Energy- Yes it woke me up but nothing mind-blowing

I'm not here to bash the brand or anything but this is an honest review. In total, VasoCharge is not the way to go but everybody is different.
 Cons:

I have gone through product after product to find the right one,... and this one is one of the ones that i will NOT try again. Probably the weirdest sensation i have had with a pre-workout produt. Once taken it only took about 5 minutes and almost my whole body would start burning. But at the gym i could really feel it working, giving me more energy and alot of mental focus. Im sure this is a great product, besides the burning skin sensation
  • Burning Skin

• deeja
    August 22, 2010

Thats beta alanine. You'll get that from a lot of preworkouts. it goes away. Read up on the ingredients a little or ask the guy at gnc
  • Adammazda06
    August 22, 2010

Also has a decent dose of B3 aka niacin. im sure the flushing, and warming from the niacin combined with the tingly, skin crawling effects of beat alanine were fun.
  • ph00bz
    Rep: 0
    August 22, 2010

Yeah, i have to say the tingly sensation was rather fun, although i hope to avoid it with future products. Thank you for the added info!

Pretty nice pump with this product, stacked with Super NOS Pump, Sci-fit Kre-alk and Extend. Taste is a little bitter but is common with all of these products.
4xchevy

This is a great pre-workout supp. I can only compare it to Jackd from USP Labs (which is also a great supp). What I liked about this one over Jackd it is labeled with the exact amount of ingredients on the tub. I like to know exactly what I'm putting in my body. Compared to jackd I felt a better pump and energy surge with this one. I noticed it on the first use. My workouts were very satisfying. I got this supp for free when I purchased a tub of Extend (which is great) I checked the price and I was able to find it for about $20. Not a bad deal. You only use it when you workout. The dosage is anywhere from 1-3 scoops I found 1.5 scoops is more than enough for me. (I weigh 175-180lbs) I started with 1 scoop and gradually went to 2 and it was too much so I scaled down to 1.5. Hope this helps I do recommend this product and i will definitely use it again. Also the taste wasn't to bad I got the lemonade it was a bit sweet, but i jug it with about 4oz. of water.
rhnutrition

terrific product. berry and lemonade both taste okay, but good pumps, great energy, and good endurance for a workout. also, you know how much creatine and Beta Alanine are in this product which i always like to see as much transparency as possible.

I bought two tubs of this stuff dig cheap at vit shoppe. I would compare it to the similar effects of Black Powder. I have not tried Jack3d or Assault and i think White Flood is much better than this stuff, but this still wasnt that bad. Good energy and focus, and most importantly no crash or stomach problems. Much better than Vapor(obvi) and No Explode. I dont know if i would buy it at full price though. Better pre-workouts out there.
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.