VasoCharge

By: SciVation

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 3

Ranks #54 of 84 (better than 36%) in
Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

VasoCharge is a BCAA manufactured by SciVation. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.
COMPARE SIMILAR

JMetal12
  April 29, 2011

I bought this product because it was $15 at NutraPlanet. It is definitely an effective pre workout product, especially for the money. It gave me a solid pump and good energy. VasoCharge has a good ingredient profile as well. At the recommended 2 scoops, it contains both creatine mono(3.5g) and di-creatine malate(2g). Also has (1g) of citruline malate and (2g)of Beta Alanine as well as b-vitamins. It does not contain 1,3 Dimeth., so it would be good for contest prep. Does contain caffeine(250mg). I have the berry flavor and actually enjoy it. Not the best pre workout on the market, but great for the cost.
  • Cost Efficient

• TheStanger
    April 29, 2011

I have fond memories of vasocharge. Got two tubs cheap at Vit Shoppe. Good stuff.
  • madhungry
    April 29, 2011

For around $15 I have to say this definitely peaks my interest. Thanks for the review JMetal.
  • diazr01
    April 29, 2011

Good one dude!, Ima give this a try.
  • DNRCMO
    April 29, 2011

Did you have an issue with it coming as one solid clump? The one time I tried it, but was a solid block and kept clumping.
  • JMetal12
    April 29, 2011

It wasn't clumpy at all and mixed very well. Citruline can cause this though. Had some prima force citruline malate and i literally had to break it apart w/ a spoon before scooping it. Good stuff though.
  • Frankiemusc
    April 30, 2011

Honest and to the point.
  • chichistrong
    April 30, 2011

Seems like something good for $15. Actually a very good deal, but how big are the scoops? can you tell if it has a lot of fillers?
  • JMetal12
    April 30, 2011

The scoops aren't that big at all. I believe they're 8g.
gridironwec
  July 26, 2010

Literally the same price as Jack3d but does not compare in certain areas. Let me explain

Pump- Nothing for me
Energy- Yes it woke me up but nothing mind-blowing
Taste- Horrible. I got such a workout trying to down this stuff I was seating by the time I got to the gym.
Price- Not too bad. It would be worth it if you have iron taste buds and you were very sensitive to stims.

I'm not here to bash the brand or anything but this is an honest review. In total, VasoCharge is not the way to go but everybody is different.
4xchevy
  February 7, 2010

This is a great pre-workout supp. I can only compare it to Jackd from USP Labs (which is also a great supp). What I liked about this one over Jackd it is labeled with the exact amount of ingredients on the tub. I like to know exactly what I'm putting in my body. Compared to jackd I felt a better pump and energy surge with this one. I noticed it on the first use. My workouts were very satisfying. I got this supp for free when I purchased a tub of Extend (which is great) I checked the price and I was able to find it for about $20. Not a bad deal. You only use it when you workout. The dosage is anywhere from 1-3 scoops I found 1.5 scoops is more than enough for me. (I weigh 175-180lbs) I started with 1 scoop and gradually went to 2 and it was too much so I scaled down to 1.5. Hope this helps I do recommend this product and i will definitely use it again. Also the taste wasn't to bad I got the lemonade it was a bit sweet, but i jug it with about 4oz. of water.
 Cons:

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.