This product has been reported as discontinued.

Kre-Alkalyn 1500 Reviews

By: SciFit

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Kre-Alkalyn 1500 is a Kre-Alkalyn Product manufactured by SciFit. It is a pH buffered version of creatine monohydrate. It is a more stable version of the traditional version. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Nutrexpert
  August 13, 2012

I remember in high school when my buddies and I thought there was a monumental difference between creatine monohydrate, creatine ethyl esther, and kre alkalyn. Okay, so maybe that was just me. But anyway...I tried all three, with kre alkalyn being the most recent one I took, and it's not even close which one is better. Kre Alkalyn is far superior to the age-old monohydrates that bloats you and increases water retention. I was always skeptical, but that skepticism has seen its last days. I took this during my post cycle from a superdrol/winnabol stack along with a couple PCT products (one I am not at liberty to discuss...).

Muscle gains: 8.5. I not only kept my muscles equally volumized from when I was on my cycle, but I GAINED a bunch of strength and muscle mass after a couple weeks of taking it. This was the intended purpose because I did not want to lose size (obviously) after my cycle. Excellent product to stack with a PCT.

Monohydrate vs. Kre Alkalyn:
Kre Alkalyn is patented by one guy who claims he engineered an internal organs-friendly PH buffer to eradicate any bloating that may occur. It's basically monohydrate with a bomb suit on. The bomb suit is surprisingly effective too, as there was no bloating involved. I give the large margin of advantage to kre alkalyn any day of the week.

Strength: 9. This stuff made me keep all my strength gains in each lift. I did not plummet back down to my weakling weight, which is why I took this product. I needed to keep the strength I worked so hard to get! Awesome stuff.

Energy/Pumps: 8.5. Creatine gives me awesome pumps every workout, and it always gives me excellent power and endurance. Kre alkalyn is even more concentrated and potent than monohydrate, and I would not have believed it had I not taken it myself for a full bottle. Excellent to stack with a pre workout or as a standalone product.

Dosing: 7.5. I took 2 before and 2 after my workouts, which added to my capsule-sensitive heartburn. It's a decent amount of pills to be taking, but it's not horrible. They don't leave a bad aftertaste, just some mild acid reflex.

Price/Value: 9. This is where the product shines. It's about an average of $20 a bottle depending on where you go, but for 30 days at less than a dollar per serving (if you take 4 per day), that is not a bad deal by a long shot. Especially because it's better than monohydrate. Monohydrate is cheaper per serving, yes, but do you really want the added gastrointestinal discomfort and water retention that it gives you? Or would you rather spend a few extra dollars and take all the side effects away? Easy choice for me.

Overall: 8.8. I would recommend this to lifters of any age, and either gender as well. This stuff gives you energy, strength, endurance, and size. It's by far the best creatine supplement I've ever used, and it's the only one I will use any more.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Results
  • Strength Increase
  • Affordable
  • Great Price
  • No Water Retention
  • No Bloating
  • Excellent Post Cycle Supplement
  • Need To Take A Lot Of Water
pumpitup
  August 10, 2012

Not much to say besides this is an awesome product. I took 1 pill before and 1 after and it put on substantial strength gains.

Its basically a form of monohydrate that is more bioavailable and less has to be taken.

Bloating was minimal for creatine so I had no problems in that department.

Make sure to consume a ton of water on kre alk because your body and cells are soaking in the water and you can get dehydrated, also it helps prevent bloating drinking lots of water and low sodium.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Take
  • Good Results
  • Strength Increase
  • Needs To Be Taken With A Lot Of Water
2roideddbol
  August 8, 2012

Awesome product! I took monohydrate for years and always was walking around bloated and almost uncomfortably full in my stomach. I switched it up and tried Kre Alkalyn and the bloating subsided tremendously.

The value is great. 60 pills (2 a day) were 15 bucks online. Can't beat that value unless you are dealing with a garbage monohydrate.

Strength Gains:
Kre Alk kicked around day 6 I started to see a strength as well as mass increase. Numbers went up substantially till week 3 when they started leveling out because I was at full creatine saturation I believe.

Overall 9/10
One of the best creatines that I have tried. Very simple, inexpensive, yet effective at gaining strength and size
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Take
  • Good Results
  • Good Stamina
  • Strength Increase
  • Affordable
  • Needs To Be Taken With A Lot Of Water
Bufftrodamus
  August 7, 2012

Ok, the whole "No Bloat" thing clearly didn't apply to me. I drank so much water, had low sodium diet, sweated a lot during workouts and still blew up like a damn balloon.

Don't get my wrong, I love this product. I got some of the best strength gains ever while taking it. It took about 5 days of 3 pills to really feel the strength gains. I noticed the most on deadlifts. I went in and weight I always struggled with felt lighter and lighter as I gained more and more water weight haha.

Effectivenss and Overall would be 10/10 except they say no bloat and there was a lot for me so I can't give 10. Effectiveness is 10/10 because I got some insane strength gains while on this.

Drink as much water as you can, welcome the extra water weight, and pack on weight on that bar!!!

Value is great by the way too, like 14 bucks for a month at my local nutrition shop
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Take
  • Good Results
  • Strength Increase
  • Needs To Be Taken With A Lot Of Water
Charzard
  August 2, 2012

I just finished a bottle of Kre-Alkalyn and definitely had a positive experience using it. I took 2 pills pre workout and two post workout. I drank a lot of water with this product, which I feel contributed to its success. I feel it is important to add that I was taking several other supplements in addition to this product, so my experience was far from a controlled study. Having said this, I am confident that Kre-Alkalyn contributed to my gains.

While taking this product I felt the biggest difference in my recovery time. Specifically, I felt a huge difference the day after my leg workouts. This is usually when I am the most sore, but I definitely noticed a dramatic decrease in soreness and fatigue the next day when taking this product. I also did not feel bloated from taking this, which was a real downside of other creatine based products. I also experienced strength gains and my max bench and squat both increased. However, I honestly cannot be sure how much of that can be attributed to this product, and how much was hard training or other supplments.

I am usually a rather harsh critic when it comes to reviewing products. However, I feel that this product was one of the best values out of anything I've purchased. I got a 240 pill bottle for a little under 20 bucks. Taking 4 pills a day means that this bottle lasts for 60 days, or about 2 months, meaning that it costs about 10 bucks a month. Given the effectiveness of this product, it was well worth it.

Taste: N/A
I just took the pills quickly and they did not taste like anything.

Overall:9/10
This product helped me recover more quickly and build muscle, without the unpleasant side effects. It comes in pill form and is very easy to take. I found it to be affordable and I highly recommend giving it a try. I joined this site recently and this is only my second review. If there is anything I did incorrectly or if you have any questions I'd be happy to go further detail my experience.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Take
  • Good Results
  • Strength Increase
  • Affordable
  • No Water Retention
  • No Bloating
ShafeA17
  May 9, 2012

I bought a 90 count bottle (I believe it was a 90) , at the local vittamin shoppe for under $20 on sale. I had read a lot of good reviews on this site about kre akalyn and wanted to give it a try instead of monohydrate , so I picked some up. Ill go ahad and get to the review...

Dosing schedule-
I started out taking one pill in the morning and one pwo on lifting days and didnt see all that much results from it. I got on here and read someone saying to take 2 in the a.m and 2 pwo , and to my suprise I still didn't get the results I had read about. I did a 2 month cycle on this dosing protocol , but didn't always get to take the pills because of work and school related things.
At the beginning of this month I started lifting hard again and taking the same 2 in the morning , 2 pwo , and 2 on off days dosing.

Value- 10/10
I give the value category a 10/10 , because I only paid $18 and got about a 3 month supply. I got such a long time out of the small bottle because of cycling off for 1 months time after 1 month. And then cycling back on for another full month. A lot of it also has to do with me missing dosing times the first month. (my bad , just busy with work) In the second month of taking , with the results I got , it was definitely 100% worth the price , no doubt about that.

Effectiveness- 8/10
I gave it an 8/10 in the effectiveness category , solely because in the first month I had to up the dosage to 4 pills daily. Two pills just wasn't giving me the results I was seeking. Even at 4 pills in the first month though , I didn't see a whole lot of improvement but I think I know why.
Right before I started my kre alkalyn I had been taking ON pre load creatine for a two month cycle , and when I ran out I went straight into a 1 month cycle of kre alk. I think since my body was used to creatine , it didn't have a noticeable effect.
When I got back on after my 1 month break from creatine I noticed the results immediately. I had strength gains and my stamina also increased. I went from repping 185 on bench 4 sets of 5 to repping 200 4 sets of 5 and to me for $18 , you couldn't find anything better.

Taste- NA
I know pills have no taste obviously. Just wanted to state that on a couple occasions I opened up the capsules and put the contents into a glass of orange juice and you can't even taste a difference. Just one option if you dont like to take pills.

Overall- 8/10
For me , this was the cheapest amount of money I have spent on a creatine , and it was well worth it. Just make sure that you cycle it if you are not getting the results your looking for , because it said no cycling on the label and I should of done it anyways. Stick to the traditions on that one.

-Shafe

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Take
  • Good Stamina
  • Strength Increase
  • Affordable
  • Great Price
  • No Bloating
  • Didn't Get Great Results Until I Cycled
GodofSerbia1
  March 28, 2012

I have cycled this product 3 separate times over the past two years so I have gone through a total of 6 30-day bottles of SciFit Kre-Alkalyn. IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND I WILL EXPLAIN WHY BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT.

I purchased my SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 from good ol' Bodybuilding.com for a very cheap. My most recent cost for Kre-Alkalyn was $9.99 for 60 capsules which is a 30 day supply. I always took the recommended 2 capsules per day.

I always combined Kre-Alkalyn with a pre-workout and a high calorie diet during bulking phases which I do 3 times per year: November, January, and April. The goal of this is to boost my weight up about 15 pounds then cut down revealing at least 5 pounds of lean, functional muscle. I do this 3 times a year and I can put on 15 pounds of LEGIT MUSCLE EVERY CALENDAR YEAR. When I say high calorie diet I mean I am hitting steaks, pastas, pizzas, chicken breast, and all the goods. I work out with extreme intensity and never let my body above 14% body fat.

SciFit claims Kre-Alkalyn 1500:
-"Is highly absorbable by the body"-TRUE
-"Enhances Muscular Size and Strength"-TRUE
-"Enhances Endurance" - TRUE WHEN COMBINED WITH A GOOD PRE-WORKOUT (CELLUCOR C4)
-"Enhances athletic performance"- SOMEWHAT (NOT PLYOS AND RUNNING BUT MORE POWERLIFTING)

SciFit Kre-Alkalyn contains their trademarked Kre-Alkalyn creatine formula. STUFF IS GOOD.

As I explained earlier, I always manage to bulk up around 15 pounds. This past December 2011 I went from 195 to 207 then cut down to 201. This past January I went from 201 to 216 and now I am back down to 211. I will start my next bulk literally on April 1st,2012 (no fooling here!) with the goal of bulking up to 225 lbs.

My core power lifts(Bench, Squat, and Deadlifts) ALWAYS increase 5-20 pounds by the end of the month after using Kre-Alkalyn.

I am always pumped up and my muscles literally feel like they are going to tear out of my skin.

NEGATIVES: I react pretty hard to creatine so I definitely experience BLOATING. My bodyfat will go up 2-4%. Keep in mind I'm slamming down carbs just because I like to eat so this may contribute to my excess bloat.

CONCLUSION: This one of the best products to use to gain strength and build muscle. You DO NOT LOSE STRENGTH GAINS once you stop. Make sure you stack this product with an arginine or agmatine sulphate-based pre-workout to ensure the trademark Kre-Alkalyn creatine is properly 'partitioned' to your blood vessels and muscles. CYCLE THIS PRODUCT THREE TIMES A YEAR DURING SERIOUS BULKING AND YOU WILL PUT ON SOME SERIOUS MASS.

Fair and Honest,
GodofSerbia1
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Take
  • Good Results
  • Strength Increase
  • Affordable
  • Great Price
  • Very Please
  • Mild Bloating
spear17
  February 22, 2012

So I just finished up my second bottle of Scifits Kre-Aklayn 1500. So the word is this may not be as legit as advertised? Well let me explain my experience on it. First off I have never taken any other form of creatian so this review is soly based on my first experience.
Stregth gains- 10, since taking this my bench has increased 225 x's 3 reps to 225 x's 10 reps that just a small sample size but i saw gains in all body parts. I also started at 200 pounds and now weigh 212
One thing is I was on a bulk, not doing cardio and eating like crazy! Eating is key anyone looking to gain don't think your going to see gains without eating a ton

2 pills in the morning 2 pills after my workout is how I dosed these. During the first bottle I would take them and wait 30 minutes to eat breakfast. I have since switched to taking them and just eating amd haven't seen a difference. Make sure to drink plenty of water as with any supplement. I did notice if i didn't drink plenty of water I would get cotton mouth.

I just finished on these so im waiting to see if i lose some pounds quick due to blotting or if they truly don't bloat you.

For me kre-akylan worked would I suggest this product to someone else? Yes but I'd say have a good clean diet these aren't mirical pills. I revamp my workouts and diet to be bulking, put the work and adding this will only help
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Take
  • Good Results
  • Strength Increase
  • Affordable
  • No Water Retention
  • No Bloating
    Vermonster
      January 19, 2012

Kre-Alk.. Man o man. When I first started perusing this site in late 2010 it seemed like Sci-Fit's Kre-Alkalyn was the toast of the town. There are many, many positive reviews on this product and I almost feel like another one is useless, but because it is one of the supplements I have used again and again with continuously great results, here I am to review Sci-Fit's Kre-Alk. I have experimented with many dosing schemes. Usually 2 upon waking and 2 pre-workout. Off days after the first 2 weeks I would just take 2 upon waking. I have not noticed huge differences in the different ways I have experimented with dosing this. Try it out for yourself and see what works for you..

The number one thing I like about this product is it quite simply makes me stronger. It has helped me work through plateaus and set new personal records. After about the 2nd week of my 3 month cycles, I begin to see these benefits come to light. In addition to strength, this product also allows me to recover much better then with proteins alone. The recovery aspect is amazing and leads to consistently punishing workouts for me.

The first time I started this product I was cutting and I was amazed that my strength continued to rise even while eating less. I have since used it in bulking as well and it just shines in every way I have used it.

I'm not a naturally skinny guy so I like that this product helps to increase my strength and size a bit without giving me stomach bloat. I don't need bloat.

In closing, if you are on the fence about trying this product, jump right in. It is usually priced excellently and the pill dosing is as easy as it gets. I have not experienced any negative side effects but can count many, many benefits. In my opinion this is a foundational supplement which could probably be added to any stack.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy To Take
    • Good Results
    • Good Stamina
    • Strength Increase
    • Great Price
    • No Bloating
    • Nothing
    JonaDrop
      January 8, 2012

First off, I'm sure you've heard all the hubbub about the fact that SciFit's Kre-Alk is counterfeit according to All American Pharmaceuticals (which is the lab that Bioceutical such and such is a child organization; Bioceutical being the company with the Kre-Alkalyn patent that SciFit supposedly licensed to produce this product). In any case, SciFit isn't a company I trust (anymore) given this plus the recent fiasco where they supposedly were putting bunk products into the market and got nailed by the FDA. With all that out of the way, did this product work for me?

Nah, not really. I got this after I gave in to some of the hype surrounding Kre-Alk and ended up with a big bottle of this and Gluta-lyn. At first I was taking this to supplement the creatine in my pre- and post- drinks, but eventually I started just taking this alone for a few weeks and then as an off-day creatine source with Controlled Labs Green Magnitude.

According to the bottle, it seems to claim that this is much more effective at much lower dosages than monohydrate is, so at first I was taking just two caps a day. When I didn't really experience anything I upped it to four caps a day and that's been my stable dosage (about 3g of Kre-Alk) up to the point I finished the bottle. When I was taking it with my pre and post creatine sources, I felt no difference, which matched my experiences taking it alone, as well. There wasn't even a placebo effect. The only reason I even continued to take it on my off days once I started Green Mag was so that I could finish the bottle and write this review.

With Green Mag, I experienced small strength gains almost immediately. Not a huge difference, but enough that I'm confident that Green Mag is actually providing a benefit over taking nothing at all. Unfortunately, SciFit's Kre-Alk provides no tangible benefits that I can see.

Stick to creatine monohydrate or your favorite designer creatine. You'll get more bang for your buck and won't be disappointed when you find out you've been taking capsules full of flour or whatever the next SciFit scandal happens to be.
     Pros:
     Cons:
      • Same Results As Creatine Mono But This Costs More Cuz Of The Pill Form.

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.