This product has been reported as discontinued.

3 Test Stack Reviews

By: SciFit

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

3 Test Stack is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by SciFit. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

May 17, 2011

When I first saw the ingredient profile on this product, I had to have it. It contained ZMA, Tribulus, and LongJack(eurycoma). Got it for relatively cheap on I'm not big on tribulus but really like LongJack. The problem with this, for me, was the low potency of both. I planned on taking it right before bed, considering it contained ZMA. The directions say not to though because it can cause sleeplessness. I took 2 in the morning and 2 pre workout. I've tried potent LongJack products(LJ100) and had a nice boost in test. With this, I didn't feel a thing. Libido pretty much stayed the same and didn't have that rage in the gym. I love sci-fit, but this product was a flop for me.
  • Relatively Cheap

• RDgulls
    May 17, 2011

I had the same experience man definately not the best sci fit product

• madhungry
    May 17, 2011

Great concise review! Just goes to show not all the good ones have to be novels.

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.