This product has been reported as discontinued.

Havoc Reviews

By: RPN

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Havoc is a Prohormone manufactured by RPN. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

cranked1986
  January 3, 2014

Thought I would post a review on this product being the only thing stronger than DAA I have ever used.

I found this product through a friend at work who swore by it. I researched it for about 3 months before I bought my first bottle. I have completed 2 in the last year. The price was well worth the results.

1st bottle-20/20/30/30/30/40

I used milk thistle about a month before I started as well as during my cycle, fish oil which I used 2-3 with every pill, protein whey isolate 3/day, multi vitamin 2/day, acai and mangosteen antioxidants.

First week-Nothing noticeable. Mostly adrenaline knowing I was using a strong product lol

Week2- Same as week 1/mild strength increase.

Week3- Same as week 2. Caught a fever that felt like the flu with no high temperature. Went away in 2 days. Added 2 packs of EmergenC to the entire cycle per day. Not sure if the fever had any relation.

Week4- This is where it happened. Pumps were amazing. Noticeably gained mass in arms. Abs muscles got bigger.

Week5- insomnia only 1 night this week. Noticeably bigger in the mirror. Would wake up in the morning with pumps in my arms, chest, back and didnt even hit the gym yet.

Week6- Back pumps were intense. Had 3 days of nose bleeds. Blood pressure I knew was up, but it was my last week so i pushed through. Finally passed 175 lbs on the scale.

Pct- Clomid for 4 weeks with DAA, creatine, protein, fish oil, multi, C4 and milk thistle.

I cycled 2 months then did my 2nd bottle which was a bust. Long story short I caught Valley fever in the middle of my cycle and gained only 2 pounds due to required rest and recovery from the doctor.

Starting weight 167lbs, 15%BF, 1 muscle up, 55 consecutive push ups, vertical jump 36 inches, 10 dips max without stopping.

Ending weight after 2 bottles of Havoc 185lbs, 8%BF, 14 muscle ups, 83 consecutive push-ups, vertical jump 41 inches, 38 dips without stopping.

Great product but it is an oral passing through the liver so be careful. Even if you're over 21, if you're not done growing, don't take it until you plateau. I am completed with Havoc and am now looking for a mass builder. Havoc got me lean mass, and cut me up great. I highly recommend this before spring break. Eat clean, lift efficiently, and keep positive thoughts and watch the magic:) Be safe guys!!!

LJ
  • Blood Pressue Issues
  • Joint Pain
Dlance21
  April 10, 2013

So I've done two cycles of this so far and am getting ready to start my 3rd so I figured it'd be good to write a review on my experience. I'm 22 years old, I've lifted off and on in high school for hockey and football, then got serious about it 3 years ago, I'm an ectomorph so it's a little difficult for me to gain weight but when I do It's mostly lean.

I also took myofusion probiotic protein, fish oil, multivitamin, and L-Glutamine every day during this

First weight in - 157 6'0" 14.5% BF
End of cycle one weigh in - 170.2 10.9% BF

Cycle two beginning weigh in 166lbs 11% BF
End cycle two 180 9.0%BF

1st cycle 20/20/30/30/30/40
2nd cycle 30/30/30/40/40/30

Week 1 (cycle 1) during week one of using this there wasn't much that I noticed it had been doing which I really didn't expect it to do anything anyway because my friend had been on it prior and told me not to look at it as a instant fix for anything.

Week 2 towards the end of this week I was getting a little frustrated because I had only dropped .2%BF and went up one lb, but the thing I quickly realized was every site I checked said 30 had seemed to be the magic number with an epi compound so I decided to up the dose and reevaluate my calorie intake.

Week 3-5 this is where I really started noticing havoc start to kick in, I had more energy throughout the day, I was excited to get to the gym, my weight started raising at a pleasing rate and as far as vascularity goes, I've always been relatively good in this area but around week four I had someone in the gym actually comment on the size of my veins. My strength also skyrocketed during this time, i was pumping out more pull ups more pushups and doing things i couldnt have prior,Although the good happened in this time frame so did the bad, I had one or two major mood swings that I noticed and my calves would get a pump after walking up one flight of stairs, cardio was a no go during this time.

Week 6 came and I decided to up the dose again to finish off the bottle I had. Let me tell you, I wish I had an extra bottle on hand at the time so I could have done 40 a week or two sooner, with some minor joint pain in the knee and shoulder came a large portion on my cycles weight gain and I was no longer doing pull ups I had finally started being able to do muscle ups for the first time ever. My appetite was always high, if I wasn't working out or sleeping I was eating, and the calf pumps either stopped or I got used to them at this point.
PCT: finaflex revolution, vitamin A,D, and C, extra fish oil
I took 6 weeks off of it and in this time I only lost about 4lbs and went up.1% BF, happy with how much I kept.

2nd cycle I knew more what to expect and what to do, I was working out 6 days a week with Friday being my rest day.
During the second cycle I added to the dosage and noticed my strength went up slightly but the biggest notice was the definition that I had only saw before during hockey season, I had gained a lot of solid gains, retained very little water (was drinking a gallon a day) and had little sides on this cycle, the only side worth mentioning was occasional thigh cramps.
I was lucky enough to not get acne on either of these cycles or during pct.
I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to gain weight regardless of their lifting style.
Oh the last side I got in cycle one was elevated blood pressure, I do handstand push-ups and on this cycle my head felt like it was going to explode
aerospace
  March 8, 2013

Havoc aka repackaged Epistane is a great supplement. This is the very first PH I've ever touched and just recently finished my first cycle.

Cycle:
Week 1: 20-30 . I am fully aware that "playing it safe" would be to not go up to 30mg within the first week, but after much research I just went for it. No regrets.
Week 2: 40mg daily
Week 3: 40
Week 4: 50
Week 5: 50

Support: I take tons of vitamins year round, bought a couple bottles of Milk Thistle to take in between doses. Added Cranberry, additional Taurine.

PCT: Torem liquid SERM and Revolution PCT Black (AI with Natural Test boosters included). Seriously, I question if serious PCT is really even necessary for Havoc.. At least for me. I am also adding DS Lean Xtreme to try to cut a bit more for the summer.

POSITIVE effects: +13 Pounds of solid upper body mass. Very pleased with the results. I am a hardgainer, 6'1" and went from 178 to 191. Most of that gain was actually in week 2 and 3. Weeks 4 and 5 yielded little changes from what I recall. I was considering stretching out my cycle another week but because of the marginal change in the last 2 weeks I decided to keep my bottle-and-a-half for a second cycle in a few months. (And then I think I'll try H-Drol after...)

This product has taught me an important lesson I wish I learned a while ago (I'm 25 in a month). As a pure ectomorph, I can guzzle down protein all day long but if I can't up my testosterone, there won't be much gains anytime soon. That was my original motivation to take a PH. The pumps were great in the gym if I went right after work instead of waiting for later in the evening. If I try to workout after 7:30, my workouts aren't nearly as effective and my pumps, even with creatine/Havoc just isn't there.

This product yields great energy in the gym, especially in combination with my creatine monohydrate. I know some choose not to use creatine on cycle because of liver stress, but that isn't an option for me. I'm basically dependent on creatine to have weightroom energy, and I don't drink alcohol so I figure my liver would be just fine, especially with adding milk thistle. The pumps directly influenced my workouts to be more effective.

I would like to mention Libido. During week 2, it seemed to begin to replace natural test production. However, I continued to take ZMA before bed and I had no issues or change in libido during the entire cycle. In other words, I did not experience any increase or decrease in libido than if I had not been on cycle. I would recommend taking ZMA at bedtime with this product, based on my experience.

NEGATIVE Effects: Mid cycle I got a little moody/snappy at people throughout the day. But I only put that down to be thorough in this review. I experienced basically ZERO side effects from Havoc.

Back pumps were there a couple times, but very mild. I assume this is because Taurine is in my creatine supplement I used daily while on cycle. I had additional Taurine in a bottle in case I needed it, but I didn't really use it.

If you research like you should some others report side effects including oily skin, acne, head aches, significant back pumps, dry joints, and high blood pressure. I did not experience any of those effects what so ever.

Since we all like to worry about gyno, I'll just mention that gyno was not a worry. In fact, several people report online that Havoc has anti-gyno effects.

Again, I'm using a SERM and an AI along with natural test boosters for PCT. I doubt I even need to use a SERM, but I should play it cautious always.

I would definitely call Havoc a safe Prohormone for beginners to this stuff, like me. Havoc had such minimal effects, I would like to take it to the next stage with something else. Any questions are welcome and any recommendations for a second cycle product are more than appreciated.
Kellz2324
  January 7, 2013

I was 195Ibs with 7%Bf up until March 2012 when i got into a nast motorcycle accident which broke my wrist and kept me out of gym for 6 months. So around September 2012 i decided to get back in the gym. In my hiatus i'd lost 20Ibs of muscle but still remain under 10% bodyfat (Ectomorph).

I was looking to bulk up but i didn't want to get sloppy and as im going online i found out that superdrol was just banned a month earlier so i started looking into other Bulking Ph And i found Trenazone by Antaeus Labs. After reading reviews about the bloating sides of tren i decided to stack it with an epistane clone to try and curve the bloat look.

My stack

Support

ProteX Cycle Assist and Liver Protection

Animalflex for the joints

B6 vitamins to combat Prolactin gyno from the tren

Taurine for the back pumps
.................................

.....................................

My starting weight
174 Ibs 10%Bf

Ending weight
214ibs 13%bf (Before Pct)
204Ibs 9%bf (After Pct)
.....................................

Wont go into week by week details because the guys below me pretty much said it all.

I would like to highlight that around week 3 the back pumps were horrible even with taurine. Which is my fault because i ran it at 60mg daily (Higher dosage=Higher sides) but i pushed thru.

Also my past experience with epistane it has always increase my sex drive but in this case the 2ml of trenazone a day over power it and even though i could get a stiff erection if needed, sex was the last thing on my mind lol. My gf accused me of cheating, she's like " What man goes 5 weeks without pus.sy" haha.

It didn't help me decrease fat and i have to blame my mass gainer for that(1500 CAL DAILY) but i did feel it help minimize the BF increase.

Also this was one of the most moodiest cycles ive ever been on. I actually had a roid rage episode around week 4. My Gf said i had turned into a total jerk. and im convince its true because since ive been of cycle she says im the sweetest lol.

The strength gains were there but not that noticeable. I mean i got stronger but i didn't break any new records. I felt like it got back to where i was before my accident and im fine with that. I finish my Pct back in November and as of today 1'7'2013 im 200Ibs 8% Bf.

The only thing i would do differently on this cycle is add Hcgenerate to my on cycle support. Hcgenerate is a stand alone test booster that has fadogia agrestis in it which has been medically proven to increase sex drive in guys suffering from erectile dysfunction.

I usually do video logs of my cycle at http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperKellz86?feature=mhee

Im planning on starting another cycle in a few weeks which will videoed.
MrRager
  November 29, 2012

Mr first review so please let me know what I missed. I know you will, haha.

I was referred to RPN's Havoc a few months back by my brother in law. With mostly good reviews from you other SR goers I decided to do it. This is my 2nd PH so I only have limited experience but at least have a base line for comparison.

My routine was a 3 day split. 6 days of lifting a week. My job requires me to have good cardio so I also exercise a decent cardio routine 3 times weekly. Caloric intake is a carb heavy 4k.

Dosing was 10/20/30/40/40/40 For a 6 week cycle.

support supplements:
NOW foods liver detox - this stuff is freakin' awesome. Has what I think is a very solid profile and can be used all year round since the price is so good ($11 - 90 Caps) I took one of these with each dose of Havoc.
Cycle Assist - pretty solid supplement but if I had to pick between this and NOW I would go with NOW. It just has more in it. I know I'm discrediting Cycle Assist but I don't mean too because this is also a great support supp.
Taurine
Opti-men multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Pro Complex blended protein. Prob the best protein on the market in my humble opinion.
BSN - BCAA not to sure about this one kind of on the fence with this product still.
Torem for my serm. it was suggested to me havoc was mild enough where OTC serm may suffice here. I couldn't find enough evidence of this so I went with the serm.
Added D-pol and Creatine Fuel by Twin Labs during PCT.

My results 9 - started at 208 lbs 9.1% body fat. Ended 223 8.9% body fat. Added 15lbs while loosing fat. All lifts up but cardio was down. I was able to keep off the back pumps but I got calf pumps while running. I was forced to increase intensity and decrease duration.

Side Effects 7 - I felt a great deal of lethargy while not at the gym. But when I got there, holy crap aggression was through the roof. I loved the feeling! Libido did unfortunately take a hit. This was the worst side effect. This was the biggest reason I added D-pol in my PCT. The wife started to get cranky and keeping her happy is the only way I get away with funding this. Some testicular atrophy at the end of the cycle. Next time I think ill use D-pol from the beginning to prevent this.

Taste 10 - It's a pill... It's tasteless...

Value 10 - $30 a bottle @ 90 caps. I'm in. My protein cost more than this...

Effectiveness 9 - It most definitely worms. Hard to argue with 15 lbs in 6. All of which I've kept by the way. Haven't lost a single lb since I finished this.

overall 9 - buy this. It works, its affordable, and the side effects are bearable.
BigVida
  September 3, 2012

Hey there guys! I know havoc has been around awhile, so awhile back I decided to run a cycle. I bought two bottles and ran it at 20/30/30/30/40/40.

Cycle Deets: My diet consisted of about 4500 cals, and I also used cycle assist and nolva for pct. During week three my strength DID go up a little, but it was an on and off affair. Somedays I'd lift heavier, and then the next week I'd hit baseline on my bench and it was back to square one. Had a little backed but not too bad, and def had some back pumps, but I think they're more tolerable than people make it out to be. Id compare it to doing a few sets of heavy deadlifts, just feels like constant soreness and discomfort in your lower back. I gained about three lbs and cut some fat, my shoulders were a tad more vascular through the cycle and pct. I honestly expected more lean gains, but hey ill take it.

Value: considering I spent sixty at lockout for the havoc alone, thirty for the cycle assist, forty on nolva, and 20 on dpol, it was a financial miss and dissapointment. I made progress, but not worth thay much cash.

Taste: who cares its a oh cycle, that's the least of my concerns! Similar to walking into a musty science lab and tasting the sulfurous air? Who knows.

Overall I'd say this isn't a great product for the bread you'll spend, but just in my opinion. I've known guys who made ten lbs, and guys who made absolutely none. It's hit or miss, so roll the dice if you have the cash to burn. Later buddies!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Minor Side-effects
  • Decrease Fat
  • Aweosme Pumps
  • Great Libido
  • Confident And Cocky
  • Not What I Hoped For
BuiltBrad
  August 28, 2012

Alright guys, this is my first ever review on any supplement I have taken. I figured RPN Havoc would be a good supplement to review because it is the first growth enhancer I've taken. Please take it easy on me guys, constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

My cycle consisted of RPN Havoc, Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist, GNC Sport Multi-Vitamins, Fish Oil pills, L-Glutamine pills, and Milk Thistle pills. I immediately started AI Sports Nutrition Post Cycle Support upon completion of my cycle.

Now to get to the meat of the review. I ran a cycle of 10/20/30/30 because it was my first time on Havoc and didn't want to over-do it.

Week 1: I noticed a definite increase in blood-flow, so much so, that my gums started bleeding at random times throughout the day. This occurred three days out of the first week. I also noticed that I was a bit more sluggish during work throughout the day. When I went to the gym, I noticed a slight energy and strength increase. Slight pumps were also noticeable.

Week 2: My gums did not bleed during this week. I noticed an even greater increase in my pumps and strength. The dreaded back pumps started to kick in when running longer distances or standing up for an extended period of time. I was starting to feel like an animal at the gym. There was some added vascularity. Along with the added strength and pumps, came the lethargic feeling the majority of the day.

Week 3: This was by far the most effective week of this cycle. The pumps were straight-up ridiculous. I almost broke my iPod armband strap because of the arm pumps I was getting. As much as I wanted to run or walk on the treadmills, the back pumps were starting to become unbearable. The lethargy throughout the day had me almost falling asleep at work. Once I hit the gym, I didn't want to stop lifting in fear of losing the massive pumps I had worked to get. Moodiness had reached a maximum, when I almost flipped out on my mother. (Something I would have never done otherwise)

Week 4: Much of the same as week 3, but I felt as though my body was building a bit of an immunity to Havoc. A few bloody-noses did occur for me during this week. They weren't real gushers, they just bled a little and then stopped almost immediately. Utilizing my lower-back to carry any object triggered an unbearable back pump in which I could barely walk afterwards.

Effectiveness: 9

I believe RPN created an incredibly effective growth enhancer in Havoc. There were definite gains in every aspect. I can see more definition and feel more hardness in my muscles. My core also cut some fat, and gained some well-needed definition. I started out at 176 lbs before the cycle, and ended at 183 lbs. I have a tough time gaining mass, so a seven pound jump is pretty impressive.

Value: 9

At $29.95 on Lockout Supplements, I thought the value was incredible. I've paid plenty more for supplements that didn't have a quarter of the effectiveness of Havoc.

Overall, I thought Havoc was a wonderful product. It was incredibly effective and valuable. It did exactly what I had imagined it doing, and more. I am very pleased with the results, and if I have the chance to take it again, then I will jump at the opportunity.

I hope this review helps you guys make the right choice for your body. This supplement isn't for every body. I almost stopped taking Havoc after my gums started bleeding because I was afraid of some possible internal issues. Stay safe, and happy lifting!

Talon11
  June 21, 2012

Damn did I have a fun run on this stuff.

First a little background. This was my first real experience with a ph/ds product. I've run one cycle of furazadrol a couple years ago that literally did nothing for me except speed recovery. I blame myself for running it solo and not enough quantity. This time I wanted to see some real benefits and I sure did.

Dosing was 10 for the first 2 days then
20/30/30/40 though I dropped back to 30 for the last 3 days due to back pumps and lack of increased results.

Preloaded cycle support for 2 weeks prior and ran through pct. Took potassium, taurine, krill oil, multi, liv 52, and joint support throughout.

Pct was:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Revolution black pct for 15 days
1.5 cans of Animal stak starting 15 days in
Lean xtreme 1 week in
Creatine Mono
Also lots of the other staples listed above as well as protein etc...

Trained 6 days on 1 off the whole time. High intensity program. Isolated movements first finish with heavy compounds. Found a great theory I wanted to test off of predator nutrition's site about lifting during ph. You basically add a set for each movement each day. So week 1 was 4 sets of 10 reps per movements and 4 movements. Week 2 was 5 sets of 10 for 4 movements. week 3 was 6 sets and so on. Then during Pct you start upping weight and drop back to 4 sets. There could be much debate on its effectiveness. Let me just tell ya that for me it worked wonders. I'm still increasing weight at the end of pct.

When I began I would get a wonderful feeling after each pill for a little over an hour. Workouts were great. Pumps absolutely ridiculous. Love it, except when my forearms hurt too much to continue. It took me about 2.5 weeks before anything really became noticeable in the mirror. Up 5lbs around that time as well. 30mg seems to be my sweet spot. I bought 2 more bottles for future runs and I'll be going 30 all the way through.

Final results were a gain of 9lbs and I am noticeably leaner. I was able to brutally force my way through week 4 which ended up at 7 sets of 10 for for different movements per day. No more than 40 seconds between sets. Ouch. Pct I started picking up the heavier dumbbells and never looked back. As an example I went from curling 90lbs for reps to 110lbs at start of pct. I'm up to 120 at the end. Thanks Animal Stak :)

Side effects were non existent until I bumped to 40. Mild lethargy, but nothing too serious. Then I got a few morning back pumps that sucked the life out of me. Well over a gallon a day and 7 grams of Taurine couldn't even sort it out. I dropped back to 30mg and all sides vanished.

Bonus round:
Okay this is the reason I ordered 2 more bottles as a precaution to this stuff disappearing. I felt freaking amazing 90% of the time. Not a god-like testosterone bugout happy, but just a great great feeling. Confidence boosted and libido of a 17 year old at a public pool. Can't wait to do it again.

I have no other real ds/ph comparison, but 9 lean lbs and a slight fat decrease coupled with a huge strength increase in one month. Yeah, I'd say I'm pleased. Especially since I've kept all the size and strength. I did gain some fat the first week of pct that had me freaking out, but the lean xtreme took care of that by week 3 of pct.

I don't understand why Epistane rates so much higher on this site. From what I've read Havoc was the one to get. It's all over the net and it's dirt cheap right now.

Buy it, Live it, Love it.
That's all I got. Time to workout.

Thanks for reading,

Talon

Tsunami2k
  March 1, 2012

Finished my Havoc cycle about 9 days ago. Thought it would be an appropriate time to write the review.

Havoc is an epistane clone, and in my opinion, it is the most reputable one. There haven't been any known issues when it comes to Havoc in terms of scam or underdosing, unlike IBE's Epistane, that has a lot of 'non-responders' and reports of them not putting the correct ingredient in the pill.

Value 7/10 : I picked up two bottles for $60.00 plus shipping from Lockout Supplements about 7 months ago. Not a bad deal at all. I've seen them cheaper on other websites, but I didn't want to risk buying a fake product, so I went with lockout who I've used several times without any issues.

Effectiveness 8/10 : I will have to first let you know that I stacked this with Furuza-a. But I will get into detail later what I thought about Furuza-a.

Here was my cycle setup :
Havoc 30/30/40/40/40/50
Furuza-A 250/300/300/300/300/400

I had A LOT of support supplements, ranging from DHEA, Celadrin+MSM, T-Force, NeoCell's Collagen, Multi-vitamins, Fish Oil, Betaine, Cranberry Extract, Taurine, AI's life support... And that should be it.

I was consuming about 3000 clean calories a day, taking ON recovery 2:1:1 post-workout, and having a Casein shake before bed. I was working out 6 days a week, doing a 3-day split, repeating it twice in the week and taking sunday off.

Week 1 - I started dosing the Havoc and Furuza-a together, wanting to only take it twice a day, once in the morning, and once before my workout. I soon found out that the Furuza-a gave me horrible anxiety, something that I usually don't experience in general. I messed with the dosing times some more, and found that it was best for me to take the pills completely spread out, popping one every hour or two. I had to carry my daily pill intake with me in a medicine bottle and had a reminder on my phone that would go off when it was time to dose. During this week, I didn't notice anything benefitual in terms of strength, but I did put on a couple pounds towards the end, most likely due to eating a lot more over maintenance.

Week 2 & 3 - This is where the infamous pumps starting really showing. I loved taking a dose of havoc/furuza-a before my workout. The pumps were lovely to say the least, and they would last an hour after I left the gym too. I started noticing myself getting bigger and more defined. My lifts were going up steadily, which was making me feel great. It was in week 3 that I started getting acne, and it was really bad. At this point, I stopped taking DHEA after reading this could be causing it, and started dosing Vitamin B5 to help with the pimples.

Week 4 & 5 - At this point, I've already gained 10 pounds, which was incredible. I set a new flat bench max, which was 30lbs more than just 3 weeks before that. That was really impressive. My arms were looking a lot bigger, and my friends were giving me comments about it. But the back pumps started kicking in. They were managable, but man it was worse than my H-drol cycle to be honest. I noticed my rage getting a little out of control a couple times at work. I started feeling ***y, and confident, which was actually something I liked. Also during this time, my blood pressure was taken, it was a lot more higher than normal, almost jumping up 30 points. I was experiencing high BP induced headaches, and it started to affect my workout a bit.

Week 6 - For some reason, everything started to slow down at this point. I wasn't gaining more strength or weight. The pumps were still amazing, and they were present all day. I would play guitar, and my arm would get pumped up. It was stupid lol.
The acne got a little bit better. The back pumps were still there. I couldn't run more than a mile before the calf pumps got so bad that I had to stop running and stretch out, so running was useless on this cycle. The high blood pressure was really starting to bother me, and I was getting a dull headache that lasted all day and would easily turn red in the face if I even bent down to grab my shoe or something, from all the blood rushing up.

Overall : 8/10 - I loved what Havoc had to offer for me, but I won't be using Furuza-a ever again. I personally believe it was Furuza-a that added the blood pressue issues, the acne on my shoulders and back, and the anxiety in the begining. It didn't help me really lean out as much as I expected.
My libido was also really great during cycle, felt like a porn star at some points.
I will definitely be doing another havoc cycle sometime down the road since I liked everything about it. In total, I gained 12 pounds, 8 lbs that I've kept so far.
My PCT is
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/35/35/25
Also taking Titanium XL, Longjack LJ100, Ursobolic, Raspberry Ketones, Milk Thistle Extract, Saw Palmetto, Supress-C, and half a bottle of AI perform that I had left. I don't feel down or anything during PCT, my workouts are still awesome, and my pumps are still great while lifting. I've got 20 more days of PCT left, but I'm pretty confident that I'm going to keep the gains I've made thus far. I'm continuing to lean out some more, and I'm hoping that is because of the Ursobolic/Raspberry Ketones/Supress-C combo.

And thats it!
  • Blood Pressue Issues
TezzaNicko
  February 7, 2012

Well what can i say about RPN Havoc... This was my first cycle and just finished today. I did a 5 week cycle on this stuff and thought it did very well for what i wanted to achieve. I did 30/30/40/40/50 then into PCT. I also stuck to a very clean well balanced diet and got through a lot of protein. Ate like a horse! Also managed to drink lots and lots of water (3L a day) whilst on cycle. ***ed like a horse. Stuck to the multi V's and liver support supps while on cycle as well. My before weight was 88kg.
Week One: Not much difference at all in strength or gains. Nil sides.
Week Two: Gained a little strength but nothing out of the ordinary. Started to become tired alot. Not much gain weight. Nil sides.
Week Three: This was the week that i started to feel it kick in. Started to lift more and strength started to go through the roof. Heaps of mates and others also commented towards me about my changing body shape. Started to get a little cranky with things before the end of the week. Still tired and started to find it difficult to get to sleep even though i was so tired. Started to get a few pimples on my arms and back but nothing extreme.
Week Four: This was an amazing week. Gained some solid build and strength. Felt like an animal in the gym and was noticing alot of the other fellas looking at me and starting to talk to me during sets. Still felling very tired throughout the day but all in all a really great week.
Week Five: Again a very good week. Much the same as week four.

Now into PCT

End weight was 92kg with some solid strength and size gains. Alot of mates, family and gym blokes have commented on my size. Very happy with the product and would recommend it to anyone that wants to give it a try. i have heard though that sometimes it does not affect people. I suggest that if you stick to a solid diet, drink lots of water and protein and stay away from the *** you will see gains no matter what!
  • Mood Swings

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.