Testogen XR

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

It is Nothing extraordinary, not groundbreaking however, Testogen XR is an excellent choice for Natural Test boosters. I have tried my good share of them and I won't tell you that this is the only you should get because there is also Test boosters just a effective out there. Nonetheless, RCSS delivers a quality test booster that I highly doubt you will regret using it.

First of all, I have tried both the old version with SenzaCool flavor "technology" and the new improved flavor system. Both still deliver the same quality results, but this improved flavor version definitely makes it much easier to drink early in the morning on a empty stomach.

Profile (7/10): A solid test boosting profile with the clinical trial dose of 3.12g of DAA. In addition, it contains other goodies like agmatine, taurine, green tea extract, astragin, stinging nettle, etc. The profile itself its unique because it has a combination of several ingredients commonly found in other supplements in a Test booster. I love the fact that it has Horny goat weed because damn that helps with sex drive specially of you are shutdown from a harsh cycle, like I was. Testogen was giving me boners in the first week, although I knew it was not because of high test levels. Nonetheless, it did help to make me feel much better while I waited for DAA to kick in.

I would prefer it wasn't a blend because I have no idea how much I am getting of each one of the ingredients, but It's still a pretty decent profile and the results are proof of it.

This is the profile:

Performance & Enhancement System 2,305mg "¡
L-Carnitine Tartrate, Taurine, Horny Goat Weed
(Epimedium grandiflorum)(herb), Nettles (root),
Green Tea Extract (leaf), Calcium D-Glucarate

Effectiveness (8/10): I am not gonna lie to you and tell that I made "all kindz of gainz" with Testogen. However, I was impressive on how quickly I felt its effects in my body. About two weeks in, I noticed pimples on my back (which I get when i take test boosters) and my endurance was a little better. I noticed that I was able to do more heavy sets without feeling the muscle fatigue that comes when you are reaching your 1RM.

My strength has gone up, but I did not notice this until 6 weeks in. I got another tube to give it a full 8 week test and it was definitely worth it. I am now able to rep 225x5 on incline bench, which I have never been able to do, the most I ever got was 2. Overall, I am lifting heavier weights in all my compounds and isolation exercises. It is simple, I have gotten stronger although I can't say it was due to Testogen miraculous powers, but it definitely played a role in it.

In addition, the pumps are simply amazing with this. I personally have used some other supplements with Agmatine and I was not too impressed by them. I am not sure if it was all because of Agmatine, but man I get pumped in the gym with Testogen.

The best part though, is the raging boners i was getting. I was getting random boners all the time and I was just wanted to lay down the pipe on my wife. It felt amazing to get my sex drive back again like a 14 year old virgin boy lol. It made me feel much better because I was so shutdown from Ultradrol/Epi it was ridiculous.

Taste (10/10): Mr. O, you finally got it right. The new flavor system of Testogen is much better than the old Senzacool stuff. I had strawberry lemonade and it was pretty damn good and not overwhelmingly sweet. They did a really good job masking the bitterness of DAA and it made it much easier to drink in the morning on a empty stomach. This is one of the best tasting test booster out on the market and I am glad you listened to our complaints on the SenzaCool stuff.

Mixability (9/10): despite have DAA, this mixed really good. I like that it does not leave a whole lot of gritty residue like most DAA test boosters do. It is very little and it does not take too long for it to mix.

Cons (5/10): DYES, DYES, DYES.... I hate them with such a passion. They are completely unnecessary and I hate having to put that junk in my system. Although, this is not as bad as Cellucor's, it is still a negative in my opinion. I can assure that most people would prefer this without any dyes, you can even put it on the label, like you did with Isotropic Max and it could help as a selling point. "Great Taste, No Dyes just Boners and Gainz" lol. Also, the price is not that great. There is a lot of good options for a cheaper price, even if the Astragin is the reason why this is higher in price than others, I still don't see a reason for such a jump in price in comparison.

Value (7/10): This is not economical. I am not expecting cheap because when you get cheap price, you get cheap ingredients and the overalll quaility tends to come down as price goes down as well. I still find Testogen very high on price though. If it wasn't because it delivered some really good results, I would be hesitant to buy it again. The reason why I give it a 7 is because Testogen is like a test booster/pwo without caffeine. I get the effects of a test booster plus great pumps and endurance from a PWO.

Overall (7.6/10): I liked it, it worked great. The taste is significantly better than its old version and is a great option for test boosters in addition to its PWO properties. The ingredients may not be all that impressive, but it definitely deliver effects. I made some great strength gains and I was horny as hell with it. However, the price really kills it in my opinion. I like that it is a versatile supplement with a possible double function as a Test booster/PWO, but I still cannot get my head around paying $40.00 for a tube of this. I do recommend you guys try it because it works really good, but if you can afford it.

BTW,

Mr. O, you may want to check with GNC and other online retailers on its information regarding the ingredient profile for Testogen. I saw a lot of inconsistencies in the information. GNC says this has milk thistle, tribulus and chrysin, but this is not what the label says. So check on that because it can really confuse customers.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Agmatine+astrign
  • Excellent Taste

Spell Check-Strength

If you need the definition, I can post it for you.
    • chichistrong

For a 2am review, I think this is pretty impressive lol... Chrome failed me tho
      December 13, 2013

That fat-finger neg rep WASN'T ME this time! Win!

Lol great review Chi Chi, glad you're enjoying the new flavor profiles of everything and still getting the same results you expected. After all, homers are one of the best benefits to this stuff lol
      December 13, 2013

Hey good review bro. I dont think i can write boners on the label but I will check with compliance. As always I will do my best to work the price down but the ingredients in here are really expensive. Some expenses that you guys dont think about for products are shipping, marketing, and the overhead it takes to make a company run, it's not just cost of ingredients. Also, thanks for the heads up on ingredient profile problems, i'll look into it.

Gkeezy

Testogen XR, after reading a few reviews by others on this product, I decided to one day pull the trigger and get my own. Testogen XR is a DAA Natty Test Booster and let me tell you, its just WOW.

Please be advised that I did stack this with Animal Stak BUT this was my Fourth straight Stak Bottle and I know I was already building up a tolerance for Stak, so the Testogen XR really reved things up in the positive direction.

------------------------------------------------

DOSAGE: 8/10 - The dosage is 1 scoop 30 minutes or so with a meal before working out. The problem I had with this is because I stacked it with Animal Stak, I did not want to eat a meal 30 minutes before workout, so I dosed it a bit differently and it worked for me. I did 1 scoop with 8oz of water with a giant meal in the afternoon.

INGREDIENT LIST: 9/10

Calories 8 kcal
    Total Fat 0 g
    Total Carbs 2 g
    Sugar 0 g
    vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 500 I.U.

Testogen--XR Proprietary Blend 5602 mg

D-aspartic Acid, L-carnitine tartrate, agmatine, green tea extract, taurine, horny goat weed (epimedium grandiflorum) (leaf), nettles root (root), sensaCool, AstaGin, Calcium D-Glucarate & Red Wine

The blend is pretty darn good, I like the DAA in it, the Agmantine (fantastic for pumps), Horny Goat Weed (good hit in the libido section) Green Tea extract and Taurine for that extra bit of energy
    ------------------------------------------------

MIXTURE: 7/10 - So no matter how much and how hard you mixed this in a Blender Bottle, chunks of this would still just land at the bottom of the cup. I added more water, but it didnt help. You have to suck it up and just swallow the chunks down.
    ------------------------------------------------

TASTE: 8/10 - I had the Tropical Berry Sensa Cool Technology flavor. Lets be honest, it does taste a bit like Red Wine. Its not bad in any way, but its not fantastic. Its something that I was able to down pretty easily or even sip on. Not too sweet not to sour, just right in my opinion. It did give off a bitter after taste towards the end of the drink, but eh minor details.
    ------------------------------------------------

EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10 - WOW did this product shine in this area. I will break it down into a few categories.

------------------------------------------------
    STRENGTH: 9/10 - The first week the strength increase was not too noticeable. Even by the second week it was slightly better, but not just there. But boy by week 3 and 4, I felt like I could throw the weights around. Now lets be honest here, I did not jump 20-30lbs in strength or lbs increase, because that would be ridiculous. But the extra 5-10lbs is huge when you are adding it to DB's. For instance I went from Incline DB presses from 75 to 85 without a spot of getting the DB's up. That is huge in my opinion. The strength also seemed to increase more in my arms as well. It also helped me with a good mass gain. Not too much but about 3-4lbs of solid size.

INCREASED LIBIDO: 8/10 - Uhm Hello Woody. Although I did stack this with Horny Goat Weed from Prolabs I could still see a more thicker and sturdy soldier. Also I was happily "ready" more often then before.

ANGER: 10/10 - Anger ? really ? Oh yes! I was more ***ed off and angrier then ever. And I know this is a sign of a good test booster. I was not only angrier in the gym, but living in NYC and the clear hate for tourists, this anger and rapid angry outburst were a lot more frequent then normal.
    ------------------------------------------------

SIDE EFFECTS: 4/10 - Well there were two major side effects with this product. But it could also be attributed, that it was working.

The first side effect is that it gave me acne. Not on my back or anything, but more visible on my neck. Had to get Proactive to treat the blemishes.

The second and this seems to be a problem that some other people mentioned is frequent runny runs to the bathroom. This happened to me a few times. BUT I think I figured out what I was doing wrong.

A) First time I took it after I had a meal and caffeine, I think the caffeine is what triggered the runs with Testogen XR.
    B) I would take it on an empty stomach. BAD idea. It will give you runs for the whole day.

Always and I mean always try to take this on a full stomach.
    ------------------------------------------------

PRICE: 7/10 - This is about $40-45 dollars at the stores, maybe a bit cheaper online, but not by much. For 30 servings thats a bit steep for a DAA product, when there are a lot of DAA products that are a lot cheaper. But they say you get what you pay for, and this worked so WELL, that I would not mind paying for it again in the future.
    ------------------------------------------------

OVERALL: 9/10 - I would highly recommend this product to others. Its a fantastic DAA Natty Booster thats great either on its own, or thrown into another stack to really gear up the effectiveness.

PS. This product gets Hawkman's seal of approval
        July 30, 2013

Great review man, first time I've heard the flavor be compared to red wine lol

But the mixing and aftertaste issues should be shored up when we make the switch over from SenzaCool in the coming months. This may take care of the bathroom issues as well (I hope so because I get them once in a while when running Testogen myself) but that also just may be the nature of the agmatine included as such a high dosage. It remains to be seen.

But great strength gains man, 10 lb jumps on any DB exercise in just a month is nothing to sneeze at.
        July 30, 2013

Thanks Joe. Ill take a bottle on the house any day, just saying ;)
      • OfficePump
        July 30, 2013

Great review bro, thanks for the detailed report. Every time I hear results like this I pass it on to the whole team and we all get fired up! Don't be surprised if your review ends up in our marketing somewhere down the line... I'll be sure to pass on to Ronnie as well.
        July 30, 2013

Awesome man. If the product works, then it works, nothing but the truth here amigo. And I paid $45 for it at GNC, so if it was crap I would have panned it
      • Clipper83
        July 31, 2013

I should have negged you for spelling expensive wrong under "cons". >:(

Haha Jk nice Hawkman ;)
        July 31, 2013

I did not spell it, I used what someone posted before, HAWKMAN OUT!
        July 31, 2013

Warmachine spelled it wrong.. just saying ;)
        July 31, 2013

Great review, u should have ur Hawkman photo as ur avatar!!

Thanks guys
      • CamSTL

Nice review G.

Always a pleasure reading them
        August 1, 2013

Thanks for the detailed review bro. Glad to hear it worked so well. YEAH BUDDY!

August 1, 2013

Damn big Ron liked my review, I am going to hit the gym tonight and just destroy iron! thanks man!
      • TigerJT
        August 1, 2013

Great review! This just looks better and better.

A huge thanks going out to the guys from the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series, including the legend himself for the great opportunity I received to review the entire product line.
      Testogen XR is one of many new powdered test boosters to hit the market recently and this was my first delve into this new niche of products.

Dosage: One scoop about an hour pre-workout after a small breakfast and shake upon waking.

Ingredient Profile(8.8/10): This is a well put together product from the RCSS, first we start off with 3.12 gram does of D-Aspartic Acid, a perfect clinically effective dose. Next we have 1 gram of Agmatine and 50mg of Astragin, a natural compound shown to increase absorption of key amino acids and nutrients. On top of this there is a prop blend featuring a handful of other test and n.o. boosters including l-carnitine tartrate, taurine, horny goat weed, nettles, green tea extract, and calcium d-glucarate. The prop blend I am not to wild about the prop blend, but the DAA and Agmatine proved to be a deadly combo when it came to hitting the gym and with results.

Mixture(7/10): For the most part this product mixes up well, save for a few small clumps at the bottom on the shaker. A mild amount of foam as well from this when you shake it up, but very manageable.

Taste(8/10): I had the Orange Creamsicle flavor. Taste was pretty good, orange is a hard flavor to mess up though in my opinion. A little bit of a tart aftertaste, but I take that as a byproduct of the DAA. And of course, as with all the Ronnie Coleman products it has dat dere "Sensacool Flavor Technology"...which basically just gave everything a minty and cooling sensation when you drank it, I didn't find it to add to or take away from the taste in this product.

Effectiveness(9/10): I have tried my hand at a few test boosters over the last few years, and this by far has been the best product I have used so far in terms of feeling the effects of increased testosterone. After the first week I could tell a noticeable difference in libido, anger, oily skin, and acne. This also translated into the gym as well, taking a scoop of this along with the RCSS Myo-Blitz and it was game time. I experienced a great increase in both muscle strength and endurance throughout my use of this product and was back to throwing up weights I hadn't been lifting since my old deployment days. This product also helped in providing some of the best pumps I have ever had in the gym as well. As a side note, with all the great benefits I felt from this and the beast mode feeling in the gym, this product also made me go beast mode in the restroom. This seems to be a common complaint with Agmatine based products. It was like clockwork, right after the gym I would be blowing up my bathroom.

Value(7/10): If this product has any flaw to me it's the price tag. Roughly 45 bucks will get you 30 servings, $1.50 a serving. I am however also a believer in getting what you pay for and you do get high quality and effective ingredients with this product. All in all it's a decent trade off, and knowing how well it worked for me I will have no problem shelling out the cash for it to use it again.

Overall, I am very impressed with this product. This was a highly effective test booster for me, and I had a great time running it. I highly recommend you all to look into this and give it a shot, I will definitely be buying this again and I give it a big thumbs up and the seal of approval.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Libido
      • Effective Test Booster
      • Increased Strength

• Meuth
          March 19, 2013

Good review! Glad to see some detail on this product! The rest of the review so far have been shady. It sux having to wait 50s between reading the 5 lines to rate them bad! Looking forward to your other two reviews on this line!
          March 19, 2013

I just picked this up and will be doing a review on it shortly. Cant wait

Testogen XR is advertised as the Ultimate Testosterone & N.O. Amplifier. It claims to boost natural testosterone levels and amplify male libido & performance. Additionally it claims to give the consumer increased strength, recovery, vasodilation, endurance and extended workout pumps.

--------------- Ingredients -----------

Serving Size: 1 scoop – 8g
        Servings per container - 30

AsparTest (D-Aspartic Acid) - 3,120mg

--------------- Ingredients -----------

Serving Size: 1 scoop – 8g
        Servings per container - 30

AsparTest (D-Aspartic Acid) - 3,120mg
        An amino acid which in University human clinical trials resulted in an increase in luteinizing hormone by 33% and an increase of testosterone by a 42% in only 12 days.

Agmatine - 1,000mg
        Prevents your body from breaking down nitric oxide resulting in better blood flow which can benefit you in the gym and out.

AstraGin - 50mg
        Improve the absorption of critical nutrients including Amino acids such as Arginine by 66.7%, Vitamins by 50.4%, Glucosamine by 41.9% and ATP production by 18%.

Performance and Enhancement System 2,305mg –
        Proprietary blend consists of:

L-Carnitine Tartrate -
        Natural substance that contributes to a normal functioning metabolism, helps improve vitality, prevents heart problems and increases fat burning.

Taurine –
        Amino Acid that regulates the constriction of the vascular system, allowing blood vessels and arteries to widen.

Horny Goat Weed -
        A time tested aphrodisiac from ancient Chinese medicine that increases libido, improves erectile function and combats fatigue.

Nettles Root -
        Inhibits the production of aromatase which in turn decreases the production of estrogen.

Green Tea Extract –
        A natural energizer that raises metabolism, increases fat oxidation and helps suppress appetite.

Calcium D-Glucarate -
        Helps eliminate estrogen and toxins in the body.

--------------- Value ---------------

At the time of this writing, the cheapest I could find this product was on AllStarHealth.com for $43 for a 30 serving tub. This works out to $1.43 per serving. This is a little more money than the average test booster, but keep mind that you are also getting the muscle pump blend at the same time, making this 2 products in one.

As another option, this product also comes in a 90 capsule bottle for $28 but at a recommended 6 caps per day, you'll only get 15 days out of the bottle. On the plus side though, you get a full 2g of Agmatine per day instead of the 1g that comes in one scoop of the powder. Now if you are someone who only needs 1g of Agmatine then you could take 3 caps per day, but you'd still have to supplement the extra 1.5g of DAA to get the scientifically proven 3g per day. However, DAA can be purchased fairly cheap and this could be an option to get the benefits of Testogen without spending more than you're comfortable shelling out.

--------------- Dosage ---------------

I did exactly as directed and consumed 1 scoop 30 minutes pre-workout.
        Also as directed for MAXIMUM results, I consumed 1 scoop of Myo-Blitz-XS at the same time. The rest of my daily RCSS stack consisted of Amino-Tone, Resurrect PM, Pro-Antium and King-Mass.

--------------- Taste / Mixing ---------------

The flavor I received was Strawberry Lemonade and that is exactly what this tastes like. The directions state to mix 1 scoop with 6-8oz. of water and for me personally, that was waaaaaaaay too tart. Guess I like my lemonade sweet.....
        Anyways, this is a very strong flavor and I found that I needed at least 12oz to get it down without shuttering. As far as mixing is concerned, I found no issues and only a minor amount of grit left in shaker after my final gulp.

--------------- Effectiveness ---------------

While I would love have obtained actual testosterone blood testing during this run I have zero doubt to this product's effectiveness. The increase was very apparent to me through the minor acne on my back and increased aggression as verified on several occasions to me by my very irritated wife.

Strength was up across the board and truly started to show in the middle of week 2. Most notably, I had been stuck on my bench press 1RM for over 6 months and in 4 weeks of using Testogen, I increased my bench press by 20 pounds! With the RCSS stack being the only dietary change I'd made in the previous 6 months, I have to give huge props to RCSS for helping to make this possible.

Best strength gain examples:

Deadlifts for 10 minutes - 225x90 ---> 225x94
        Bench Press 1RM – 345x1 ---> 365x1
        Bench Press 225xFail – 225x19 ---> 225x22
        Standing Overhead Press – 205x3 ---> 225x1 followed by 205x5

Pumps were strong, but seemed to dissipate towards the end of a longer (90+ minute) workout and were much more obvious during a higher rep routine.

Lastly to be completely honest in the spirit of full disclosure, at 45 years old, morning wood does not visit the house as often as it once did. I've tried horny goat weed supplements in the past with no noticeable results, but apparently mixing that with AstraGin and WOW, huge difference. Now it didn't occur every morning, but instead of maybe once a week it was more like 4 or 5 days a week. That's as much detail as I'll give here but lastly I will add that throughout my run with Testogen, there was a very very noticeable improvement in libido across the board.

--------------- Side Effects ---------------

Unfortunately this awesome product does not come without a dark side. Like many DAA products, this one cleans me out with explosive diarrhea anywhere between 30-180 minutes post consumption. I quickly discovered that by eating a small meal 60 minutes before taking Testogen, I could completely eliminate the G.I. issues.
        Meal of choice = 1 protein bar + 1/4 cup almonds.

--------------- Final Words ---------------

Having tried several test boosters over the past few years, not one has so clearly given me the benefits that Testogen has provided. It has certainly restored my faith in this category of the supplementation market. When I am ready to run another natural test booster, this is without a doubt my go-to product of choice.

Lastly, I'd like to sincerely thank SR's very own Joeflah, the entire RCSS crew including Big Ronnie Coleman himself, for the opportunity to test their entire product line. I did my very best to be as descriptive while running each of their products and I hope I did them all justice. If you'd like more detailed information about my run with the entire RCSS supplement line, please check out my journal at:

• VonBoom
            March 6, 2014

Nice review, Ron!
            March 10, 2014

+20 lbs on bench and overhead press? Epic.

Clever trick with the 1 hrs pre meal as well. A lot of really helpful information here Ron, thanks for taking the time to log and write a kick ass review, as usual. Glad it worked so well for you.

YEAH BUDDY!
          • uevenliftbra
            March 22, 2014

Nice! I might give this a go as well now. i have heard of that certain side effect though, lmao.

Today, I am reviewing RCSS Testogen-XR. This is part of the newly released line from RCSS. The only change in this product was the removal of the sensa cool technology and some new flavors.

Huge thanks to Joeflah, Big Ron and all the folks at RCSS that make their line successful and for this opportunity. All of you do an amazing job on here interacting with sr.com members on a daily basis.

Disclosure- I have used several products from the RCSS line which include, Pro-Antium-excellent, Ressurect-PM-top 2 sleep aid for me, and Amino-tone-tbd in a near future review.

DAA...

DAA Experience-Prior I have used DAA products well over a dozen times and I respond extremely well to straight DAA powder, regardless of the brand. I have used two other "blended" DAA formulas, USP Labs Test Powder and Purus Labs D-Pol. I did not respond to test powder and Dpol was excellent each time.

With the straight DAA powders and Dpol, the t-boosting effects were very noticeable entering the 3rd week, like a light switch being turned on and I experienced the following:

-alpha male feeling
          -better sleep
          -3-4 pounds weight gain every time

The review:

Ingredients 9/10:
          Prior reviewers have done an excellent job in detailing the profile, so I am not going to reinvent the wheel and re-list them again. The main ingredient is DAA at the clinical dosage.

Dosage 9/10:
          Simple enough, 1 scoop pre-workout. I took mine 30 min pwo with 4-6 oz of water.

Mixability 9/10: No issues here, I mixed 1 scoop with 4-6 oz of water with a spoon. Little or no residue, on the glass.

Taste 9/10: I received the strawberry-lemonade flavor and it tastes awesome. It's smooth and very tasty. It's a flavor that makes you want to drink more. A BCAA intra would be fantastic in this flavor.

The removal of the sense cool technology is a huge plus for this product.

Effectiveness 3/10:

Clearly, the main reason why we buy natural test boosters is for this category. I took the product as directed for 30 days and had no test boosting effects from it. If I could compare this experience, it was very similar to USP Labs Test Powder. I waited and waited for it to kick in as week 3 approached and nothing. Week 3 came and went, and I had no test boosting effects.

Did I get a bad batch of Testogen-XR? Was my USP Labs tub bad as well? Do I not react to DAA in a "blend" formula? All Questions I have been asking myself. DPol worked like a charm, every time.

I wish I could expand further, upon this particular category, but the fact of the matter is I cannot. It just didn't work for me as compared to my prior DAA experiences.

Everyone responds differently to supplements, and unfortunately I didn't respond to this product.

Value 7/10:

I have seen the new flavor version in the $33 range, which is reasonable. And this would be for 30 servings.

Side Effects:

With the prior formula, there have been quite a few bathroom issues reported after taking the product. I experienced about 3, while taking this product, but I would not conclude it was a result of the product itself.

Overall, I was disappointed that this product simply did not work for me. The RCSS line is a solid line and my expectations were very high. I would not suggest that taking 2 tubs back to back would increase effectiveness, simply because one tub of 30 days should be the perfect dosage, on whether this DAA based product works or not.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Excellent Taste

• bnichols25
              October 10, 2013

Great review. Hopefully I will be getting mine soon and I will have better results!

October 10, 2013

I liked this product, better then any other DAA I took. Sucks that it didnt work out for you brohem
              October 10, 2013

@gkeezy I read ur review (in fact all the reviews for this product) prior to starting it

I was psyched ...it is what it is for me....
              October 10, 2013

Great review man, I'm sorry this didny work out for you like it has for others. Even though the flavor is better it becomes a moot point when it doesn't work well. Interesting thought on blends vs pure too, never considered that.
              October 11, 2013

@joeflah hey, no need to be sorry

• Blade410

Nice stuff
              October 11, 2013

Sorry to hear that the product didnt work so well for you bro but thanks for the honest review. I know it's impossible for the products to work for every single person but that is our goal here.
              October 11, 2013

@bigron thanks for the reply and the opportunity

No need to apologize

What's up broski and broettes here we are with another review from the hulk. As you'll know Big Ron has been kind enough to toss a lot of free swag around and it has been real cool but none the less we as expert reviewers need to review any and all products in an unbiased fashion. With this said I do want to review his natural test booster which I just finished up last night to be exact. Testogen-XR can be either a powder or cap delivery system and it looks like it may rival that of test powder from usp labs in way of content and dosage. Let us look at the product and see how it stacks up in the test booster world.

-------Taste 10/10 -------------------

I absolutely love the taste of the strawberry lemonade it was so quenching seriously you could sip on this any time of day even with meals it is that good. It is very sweet it is the perfect combo of sweet and tart very smooth. This is a big WIN RCSS since if any of you guys have tried the old sensa-cool flavor system you will know what I mean. Great job Big Ron!

-------------- Mixing,Dose 8/10 ----------------

This is a very simple hard to mess up dosage protocol, one scoop everyday it is that simple. The way that I dosed mine was 60min pre workout on my work days and with my first meal on off days. The biggest and only issue I had with this product is I always ended up with small particles at the end no a big deal but needs to be noted.

------------Effectiveness 7/10--------------------

This product works as well as every other DAA based test booster on the market but what sets this one apart a bit is the addition of some minor ingredients for libido, absorption and endurance/energy. A lot of people think that they will make drastic changes while on a natural test booster and it will elevate your test through the roof, while I'm going to be the one who ruins Christmas for you and tell you Santa's really your mom. A natural test booster will help raise your natural test levels in such minimal way that you may not even really notice a difference it is my honest opinion that the biggest thing you get from a natural test booster is a libido boost and maybe a metabolism increase but in no way a natural test booster going to slap pounds of mass on you in a brief 4-8week cycle, sorry. What I expected from this product I got my sex drive was increased, my metabolism was speed up since I was hungry more often and I became regular in the number 2 department like twice a day regular.

---------- Content 8/10 --------------------

Natural testosterone boosters are and should be pretty similar in there make-up if the product is a DAA based it should contain such&such amount. RCSS used a great method here a keep it simple stupid approach which I truly like the did however use a blend which always makes me go WHY, but none the less the product is fully disclosed where it counts.

Supplement facts are as follows,
            Serving size 1 scoop, simple
            30 servings per a tub at 8g per serving again simple

calories-8g
            total fat-0g
            total carbohydrates-2g(which equals your 8 calories)
            sugar-0g
            vitamin-D 500I.U (helps with absorbtion)
            patented aspartest-3.120MG of D-aspatic acid (the meat and potatoes)
            astagin-50mg (aids absorption)
            agmatine-1g

Performance & enhancement system (I will break down one thing in here to point it out for people who don't research what they put in their body)

This makes up 2.305g of this product it contains
            L-carnitine- in lame terms it gives energy through fatty acid transport.
            Taurine-this is to aid in skeletal muscle tissue and it also has an effect of alertness
            Horney goat weed- this is an ancient home remdy to increase libido in both male and female
            Nettle root- this has been shown to help with inflammation and joint paint
            Green tea-a natural energy

As you can see by the break down pretty basic but effect I wish the blend was fully disclosed but the DAA and agmatine are what makes this a better then avg test booster not to mention RCSS is known for being pretty pure on the content.

--------Value 7/10 --------------------

Since RCSS is becoming a well known company they now have a larger spot light on them and can sell wholesale to vendors. Testogen can be found online at many places with a large price window from 26.99 to 46.99. There is also another difference between them one is for caps and the other is for the powder. The powder is kind of steep but it is a good product. The caps are fairly cheap and a better bang for your buck.

Overall Testogen is a good product that simply is amazing in the taste department and is also very easy to dose. There was always a gritty sand texture at the bottom of your mixing bottle but not horrible. Natural test boosters serve a purpose but please be aware that it is only an assist to raise current test count but it is not anabolic so don't expect to become Hercules. The content is that of a DAA product with a N.O booster as well properly dosed for success. Value is left to be desired but fair the best bang for your buck is the pill version but the powder is so damn tasty it is almost worth a try on it own. I will be grading this one with a half seal of approval I like the product but with the mass market so heavily flooded with different variations of DAA test boosters I will have a hard time shelling out close to 50.00 for it but could see myself maybe using the pill form. Thanks again to the great people at RCSS Ron, Joe, and Derek and of course grandmaster Petey for busting ass for the site.

-k-
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
            • Increased Libido

• BrooklynBuff
                October 21, 2013

How would you compare this to Test powder+
                October 21, 2013

Buff i think test powder and this are close but the edge would go to test powder for the simple fact test powder adds a slight estrogen aid and this does not. but overall they have the same DAA content same agmatine so where it really counts they are the same but TP has the estrogen aid.
                October 21, 2013

U just ruined Christmas for me
                October 21, 2013

Haha i like to ruin all holidays.
              • BrooklynBuff
                October 21, 2013

Is the A.I in TP the velvet bean L-dopa?
                October 22, 2013

Yes sir it is. it helps with prolactin related issues and estrogen which DAA can produce.
                October 22, 2013

Great review as always Hulk, appreciate the feedback.

YEAH BUDDY!!!! RCSS hooked it up with Big Ron's testosterone amplifier. This product promises increases test levels and nitric oxide boosting. Ronnie stays with the RCSS way of quality ingredients at recommened clinically proven dosages. Lets do it.

Profile 9.2
              Yep. 3.12g AsparTest DAA and 1g agmatine. As if that wasnt enough he throws in 50mg AstraGin for absorption and a Performance & Enhancement System of 2305mg with carnitine, taurine, horny goat weed and green tea extract among others.

Dosing 10
              One scoop which is easy and it allows some flexibility. Either first.thing...

Profile 9.2

Dosing 10
              One scoop which is easy and it allows some flexibility. Either first.thing in the morning or pre workout. I even took his immediately preworkout and got great pumps. Agmatine claims to increase IH and GH levels so before bed is not bad either.

Taste 8.5
              Very tasty tropical berry. If you get past the DAA specks and focus on the taste then its not bad. A little bitter.

Mix- none
              It doesnt lol. I give it a good shake or stir before i drink it. It WILL sink to the bottom.

Effectiveness 9.4
              Yeah this was the shiz. Seemed to be in full effect about 2 weeks in. Everything was there except the acne which is just now starting to show up and i just finished it. I figure if I ran another month his would perform even better. I broke some PRs and well as a solid libido increase(will just leave it at that). Energy was up and aggression too. This provided good pumps in the gym when taken pre workout and kicked in quick which is very important formme and others on a budget.

Sides 7
              Yeah I didnt do too well with the Agmatine lol. I would say I had the runs about 70% of the days and it was only.once. But it was quite obvious what it was from.

Value 9
              I really don't care what the price is lol. The company is working hard to lower the price and is still really attainable. You cam find this for 25 dollars and even lower with all he deals floating around. Regardless, you must try.this product. PERIOD.

Overall 9.3
              Yeah this was fun and I am debating going to buy another one. I really want to. Again, highly recommended you give this a go. YEAH BUDDY!!!!

January 13, 2014

Great review man. Sorry to hear about the stomach issues, but you're right, Agmatine can do a number on a lot of people.
                  January 14, 2014

Thank you for the review sir.

• brenth6112
                  January 14, 2014

Thank you for the gainz!!!

First things first, hooge shout outs JoeFlah & the King himself for constantly sending products out to the Expert Reviewers. It seems every time they decide to tweak something, no matter how small, they're very generous with opportunities.

As per the usual of late, let's jump right into this...

INGREDIENT PROFILE: A

As per the usual of late, let's jump right into this...

INGREDIENT PROFILE: A

All I really care about with DAA-based testosterone boosters is that they have a good amount of DAA present in the product. Testogen-XR can check that box with confidence. They use 3.12g of the Patented AsparTestâ„¢ version of DAA, labeled & accounted for rather clearly.

The other two inclusions I enjoyed were the inclusions of 1g of Agmatine & 50mg of AstraGinâ„¢. I thoroughly enjoy both, & seeing them included got me all kinds of excited.

Rounding out the profile is a "Performance & Enhancement System" blend & a decent dose of Vitamin D3.

TASTE: A

All I'm going to say is that it tasted great. I received "strawberry lemonade", & they got it pretty good.

MIXING: B

There was the typical grit at the bottom of the cup. It wasn't anything problematic, but more or less what most of us are used to.

EFFECTIVENESS: A

Simply put, Testogen-XR worked as well as any DAA-based testosterone booster has worked for me.

I dosed Testogen-XR pre-workout on the days I trained, & first thing in the morning on the days I didn't.

Overall I liked the way Testogen-XR worked for me. I would say it worked as well as D-Pol has worked for me in the past, but I would give Testogen-XR the slight edge due to the inclusion of AstraGinâ„¢. I made some decent strength gains during my run, hitting a few PRs here & there. I also "leaned out" a bit, about as well as I can anyways. In addition, the pumps provided by Agmatine weren't half-bad. It's always nice watching your deltoids blow up right before your eyes, during a set of lateral raises.

The only draw back, if you can call it that, was an unfortunate out break of acne. It got downright ridiculous there for awhile, but that's hardly a problematic side effect.

VALUE: A

Testogen-XR can be found for prices around $25-$30, depending on where you shop of course. Given that there's 30 servings per tub, those prices aren't too shabby at all.

OVERALL: A

I loved Testogen-XR, to put it simply. There are no real points of contention for me, & the results I got were good to boot. Given the price, I can definitely see myself coming back to Testogen-XR in the near future.
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Excellent Taste
                • Increased Strength
                • Effective Test Booster

• ron
                    December 23, 2013

Congrats on your 100th review!!!
                  • deumcole

100 you say...
                    December 23, 2013

Short and sweet, great review bro! Glad it worked well for you, I'm excited to break into my Strawberry Lemonade tub in a few months.
                    January 20, 2014

Yeah Buddy! Thanks for the review.

mhseaver670

Alright I have been meaning write this for sometime. I have tried several DAA products of the years and some have been hits some not so much. This was winner and was able to show just how well a product can shine.

First off I am on TRT and although its a lower dose than what some are on, I will say that about a week into this tub I was off TRT for the remainder of the tub. I had trouble with getting in with the doc and ended up just saying I needed a break anyway, as suggested by the Doc a while back.. anyway on to the review.

Ingredients 9
                  Its a pretty straight forward...

Ingredients 9
                  Its a pretty straight forward profile with some added high quality ingredients.
                  Total Fat 0 g 0%

Performance & Enhancement System 2,305mg "¡
                  L-Carnitine Tartrate, Taurine, Horny Goat Weed
                  (Epimedium grandiflorum)(herb), Nettles (root),
                  Green Tea Extract (leaf), Calcium D-Glucarate

Cole and chichi talked a bit more on the ingredients so check them out for more info.

Taste 10!
                  I had the orange creamsicle and I have to say.. YES BUDDY! This is awesome and really mixed well with just about any other flavor BCAA or PWO you added it to. I loved this flavor!

Mixing 9
                  Pretty normal, Not much grit, floater's or sinkers in this. I just shook it some and chugged it anyway.

Effectivess 9
                  Well I have to say that with me coming off TRT and throughout the tub I continued to make great gains on most ever lift!. I got a PR of 360 Bench and 355 squat and 315 for 8 on squats while on this. I can not say it was this alone as I was the right mind frame to go for numbers for a while. But DAA always helps me greatly every time I use it, I always have strength gains and seem to lean out and get way more vascular while on a DAA product.

Also Something to mention is this did not run me to the bathroom like some other DAA blends have before.

I just feel that this and the added Resurrect PM really helped me recover well and helped me make some solid gains that I have been missing for a while. Also I did notice that my joints did hurt some while on this but that always happens while on DAA for some reason with me. Also the libido was even more than when I was on TRT . This is one thing I love about DAA. If you want to leave the wife waving the white flag at the end of the night, try this!

Value. 8.5 -9
                  Now I have to say this is a bit higher than some others that are out there, But let me say this, Ronnie and his team have and will most likely always only put top quality ingredients that actually benefit the consumer. And some of these Patented ingredients I am sure are not cheap to get. But for what a good natural test booster that actually works can bring you, I feel its worth it, especially if you are not wanting to step into the dark side of supplements just yet.

Overall 9
                  I feel this really helped me in many ways . Being 37 years old I do not have those natural high test levels that I did 10 years ago, But to be able to just simple drink a product everyday and see great results and have strength gains that just really make you proud of yourself. I feel that speaks volumes. Well done again Ronnie!
                    Meuth

Another quality product from RCSS! This was part of the care package sent to me by JoeFlah for testing and review.

Taste 10/10

What can I say? The Strawberry Lemonade is an amazing taste! I took it for the first week alone to gauge the taste and I was very impressed. If taste matters to you, no worries here! It also mixes well with a few shakes of your blender bottle.

Profile 8/10

This has been broken down pretty good by other ERs so I'll just hit the highlights:

Taste 10/10

Profile 8/10

The key to any natural test booster here is an effective dose of DAA. 3.12g hits that on the nose!

Agamtine for NO boosting, nutrient partitioning, mood enhancement and 1g is the standard serving so good here too.

AstraGinâ„¢ has been shown to help absorb aminos and many other nutrients.

2.3g of the Performance and Enhancement system includes taurine, L-Carnitine, Horny Goat Weed, and some other proven effective ingredients for energy, libido, and endurance.

Effectiveness 8/10

So I'm no my 3rd straight month of DAA with this product. My lifts all went up while on this product which is the main thing for me. I use 5/3/1 and am always strength training. In that month, all lifts went up a min of 10#.

I could see a change in my body for sure. Realize that DAA isn't an immediate supplement that will show results in a couple of days. I had already been on it for 2 months so this product took over the supplementation where the other left off. The muscle growth kept becoming more noticeable. Muscles look fuller for sure.

NO boost? You betta believe it! I'd take this ~30 minutes before my workout. While changing, I would already have veins popping out in my biceps. By the time I got to lifting, I notice delt veins too. Very nice pump from this product.

Endurance was up on this product as well. Now I did stack this with Amino-Tone as an intra. Based on the research with AstraGinâ„¢, I'd say this was a great combo to help absorb the aminos more efficiently thus helping my endurance.

When it comes to stomach issues, it was hit and miss. Sometimes I would have to hit the bathroom when I got to the gym but most of the time not. Can I attribute this to the TXR? Not really. Maybe it's a combo of what I eat during the day with this and my Pre?

Value 7/10

The powder comes in at around $1.50 a serving right now. That's a good middle of the road price. Now, don't get fooled by the low price of the tablets. There's only 15 servings in that bottle! That comes out to $1.79/serving!!!! Not a good price, especially when the powder is so tasty!

Overall 8/10

I was very pleased with my run of Testogen-XR. The taste was fabulous and it worked. If you're familiar with DAA products, then this should meet your expectations. I personally like the pump addition. While the cost of straight DAA powder is very economical, it is nice to have the additions. I would put this in my top 3 DAA combo products. If you're looking for a new DAA product to try, give this a shot. Just don't blame me when you get addicted to the taste!

October 29, 2013

Thanks for the review bro and glad to see Testogen worked for you.

Yeah Buddy!

^my sentiments exactly lol

Glad to see this worked well for you even with 2 months of DAA already under your belt leading into your run, and now i'm even more stoked to try this Strawberry Lemonade!
                      • Meuth
                        October 29, 2013

I haven't found any real studies that say 2 month on DAA and then 1 month off. I think that is app broscience so I'm testing the theory. So far, so good. Still making gainz after 3 full months of DAA
                      • workoutguru
                        October 29, 2013

Great review. This sounds like a great product. I may need to try this in the near future. The new Strawberry Lemonade flavor sounds like it would be really good and would love to try it.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.