Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Testogen XR

Testogen XR Ronnie Coleman Signature Series
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (31 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
Mass HGH (28 Reviews)
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
Universal Animal Stak Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 Reviews
T-X3 (14 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT Reviews
Novedex XT (58 Reviews)
6.8

Related Forum Topics

HYDE: All kindzaa gainss log. and hot memes
I was just going to carry this over into my other log but I figured itd be easie...

Vamp -- Round Two feat. RCSS Testogen XR & Stacked N.O.
Starting up a new log. Still waiting on my gifts from the men at RCSS, as the po...

Hyde: Pro Antium and Testogen XR LOG
I've been reading a lot of you guys' logs and decided to start my own....

Pudgusky's Strength-based Recomp ft. Testogen-XR & PCT4
Time for a new log for my natty stack. Goals: 1) Increase strength 2) Maintain ...

AD3, animal test, Testogen XR stack ... Plus ahd/solid?
A little background... I'm a former football player and messed around with ...

Day one of Testogen XR... hello runs
I did this on a full stomach one scoop with water and bam 2 hours later Im runni...

Stacking Animal Stak & Ronnie Coleman Testogen XR together, too much?
If one not me, but lets say a person was to stak Animal Stak & Ronnie Colema...

The PCT of War: Continuing the Iron Battle ft: enhanced and Testogen XR, pg. 7
Yes Gentlemen, it has finally come!!! After weeks of a bunch of blabeddy, blabe...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Testogen XR Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Testogen XR Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (21)
    • Effective Test Booster (20)
    • Increased Strength (19)
    • Increased Energy (16)
    • Slightly Expensive (13)
    • Massive Bathroom Issues (8)
    • Minor Bacne (7)
    • Its Not Too Expencive But A Little Spendy (6)
    March 24, 2014

mhseaver670

Reviews: 78

Age: 37

March 24, 2014
    Another knockout for RCSS.

Alright I have been meaning write this for sometime. I have tried several DAA products of the years and some have been hits some not so much. This was winner and was able to show just how well a product can shine.

First off I am on TRT and although its a lower dose than what some are on, I will say that about a week into this tub I was off TRT for the remainder of the tub. I had trouble with getting in with the doc and ended up just saying I needed a break anyway, as suggested by the Doc a while back.. anyway on to the review.

Ingredients 9
    Its a pretty straight forward profile with some added high quality ingredients.
    Total Fat 0 g 0%

Performance & Enhancement System 2,305mg ‡
    L-Carnitine Tartrate, Taurine, Horny Goat Weed
    (Epimedium grandiflorum)(herb), Nettles (root),
    Green Tea Extract (leaf), Calcium D-Glucarate

Cole and chichi talked a bit more on the ingredients so check them out for more info.

Taste 10!
    I had the orange creamsicle and I have to say.. YES BUDDY! This is awesome and really mixed well with just about any other flavor BCAA or PWO you added it to. I loved this flavor!

Mixing 9
    Pretty normal, Not much grit, floater's or sinkers in this. I just shook it some and chugged it anyway.

Effectivess 9
    Well I have to say that with me coming off TRT and throughout the tub I continued to make great gains on most ever lift!. I got a PR of 360 Bench and 355 squat and 315 for 8 on squats while on this. I can not say it was this alone as I was the right mind frame to go for numbers for a while. But DAA always helps me greatly every time I use it, I always have strength gains and seem to lean out and get way more vascular while on a DAA product.

Also Something to mention is this did not run me to the bathroom like some other DAA blends have before.

I just feel that this and the added Resurrect PM really helped me recover well and helped me make some solid gains that I have been missing for a while. Also I did notice that my joints did hurt some while on this but that always happens while on DAA for some reason with me. Also the libido was even more than when I was on TRT . This is one thing I love about DAA. If you want to leave the wife waving the white flag at the end of the night, try this!

Value. 8.5 -9
    Now I have to say this is a bit higher than some others that are out there, But let me say this, Ronnie and his team have and will most likely always only put top quality ingredients that actually benefit the consumer. And some of these Patented ingredients I am sure are not cheap to get. But for what a good natural test booster that actually works can bring you, I feel its worth it, especially if you are not wanting to step into the dark side of supplements just yet.

Overall 9
    I feel this really helped me in many ways . Being 37 years old I do not have those natural high test levels that I did 10 years ago, But to be able to just simple drink a product everyday and see great results and have strength gains that just really make you proud of yourself. I feel that speaks volumes. Well done again Ronnie!
    December 22, 2013

Reviews: 106

Age: 25

December 22, 2013
    It was, as the Doctor would say, "Fantastic".

First things first, hooge shout outs JoeFlah & the King himself for constantly sending products out to the Expert Reviewers. It seems every time they decide to tweak something, no matter how small, they’re very generous with opportunities.

As per the usual of late, let’s jump right into this…

INGREDIENT PROFILE: A

All I really care about with DAA-based testosterone boosters is that they have a good amount of DAA present in the product. Testogen-XR can check that box with confidence. They use 3.12g of the Patented AsparTest™ version of DAA, labeled & accounted for rather clearly.

The other two inclusions I enjoyed were the inclusions of 1g of Agmatine & 50mg of AstraGin™. I thoroughly enjoy both, & seeing them included got me all kinds of excited.

Rounding out the profile is a “Performance & Enhancement System” blend & a decent dose of Vitamin D3.

TASTE: A

All I’m going to say is that it tasted great. I received “strawberry lemonade”, & they got it pretty good.

MIXING: B

There was the typical grit at the bottom of the cup. It wasn’t anything problematic, but more or less what most of us are used to.

EFFECTIVENESS: A

Simply put, Testogen-XR worked as well as any DAA-based testosterone booster has worked for me.

I dosed Testogen-XR pre-workout on the days I trained, & first thing in the morning on the days I didn’t.

Overall I liked the way Testogen-XR worked for me. I would say it worked as well as D-Pol has worked for me in the past, but I would give Testogen-XR the slight edge due to the inclusion of AstraGin™. I made some decent strength gains during my run, hitting a few PRs here & there. I also “leaned out” a bit, about as well as I can anyways. In addition, the pumps provided by Agmatine weren’t half-bad. It’s always nice watching your deltoids blow up right before your eyes, during a set of lateral raises.

The only draw back, if you can call it that, was an unfortunate out break of acne. It got downright ridiculous there for awhile, but that’s hardly a problematic side effect.

VALUE: A

Testogen-XR can be found for prices around $25-$30, depending on where you shop of course. Given that there’s 30 servings per tub, those prices aren’t too shabby at all.

OVERALL: A

I loved Testogen-XR, to put it simply. There are no real points of contention for me, & the results I got were good to boot. Given the price, I can definitely see myself coming back to Testogen-XR in the near future.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Taste
    • Increased Strength
    • Effective Test Booster
      ron
      ron

Joined: 9/2011
      Reviews: 16
      Reputation: +1984
      Congrats on your 100th review!!!

Joined: 8/2009
      Reviews: 106
      Reputation: +2791
      100 you say...

Reputation: +1254
      Short and sweet, great review bro! Glad it worked well for you, I'm excited to break into my Strawberry Lemonade tub in a few months.

Reputation: +43
      Yeah Buddy! Thanks for the review.

December 13, 2013

Reviews: 68

Age: 26

December 13, 2013
      It may seem biased, but I am extremely satisfied with most of RCSS products so far. Testogen delivers Boners, Strentgh and Acne just like Natty Test-Booster should

It is Nothing extraordinary, not groundbreaking however, Testogen XR is an excellent choice for Natural Test boosters. I have tried my good share of them and I won't tell you that this is the only you should get because there is also Test boosters just a effective out there. Nonetheless, RCSS delivers a quality test booster that I highly doubt you will regret using it.

First of all, I have tried both the old version with SenzaCool flavor "technology" and the new improved flavor system. Both still deliver the same quality results, but this improved flavor version definitely makes it much easier to drink early in the morning on a empty stomach.

Profile (7/10): A solid test boosting profile with the clinical trial dose of 3.12g of DAA. In addition, it contains other goodies like agmatine, taurine, green tea extract, astragin, stinging nettle, etc. The profile itself its unique because it has a combination of several ingredients commonly found in other supplements in a Test booster. I love the fact that it has Horny goat weed because damn that helps with sex drive specially of you are shutdown from a harsh cycle, like I was. Testogen was giving me boners in the first week, although I knew it was not because of high test levels. Nonetheless, it did help to make me feel much better while I waited for DAA to kick in.

I would prefer it wasn't a blend because I have no idea how much I am getting of each one of the ingredients, but It's still a pretty decent profile and the results are proof of it.

This is the profile:

Performance & Enhancement System 2,305mg ‡
      L-Carnitine Tartrate, Taurine, Horny Goat Weed
      (Epimedium grandiflorum)(herb), Nettles (root),
      Green Tea Extract (leaf), Calcium D-Glucarate

Effectiveness (8/10): I am not gonna lie to you and tell that I made "all kindz of gainz" with Testogen. However, I was impressive on how quickly I felt its effects in my body. About two weeks in, I noticed pimples on my back (which I get when i take test boosters) and my endurance was a little better. I noticed that I was able to do more heavy sets without feeling the muscle fatigue that comes when you are reaching your 1RM.

My strength has gone up, but I did not notice this until 6 weeks in. I got another tube to give it a full 8 week test and it was definitely worth it. I am now able to rep 225x5 on incline bench, which I have never been able to do, the most I ever got was 2. Overall, I am lifting heavier weights in all my compounds and isolation exercises. It is simple, I have gotten stronger although I can't say it was due to Testogen miraculous powers, but it definitely played a role in it.

In addition, the pumps are simply amazing with this. I personally have used some other supplements with Agmatine and I was not too impressed by them. I am not sure if it was all because of Agmatine, but man I get pumped in the gym with Testogen.

The best part though, is the raging boners i was getting. I was getting random boners all the time and I was just wanted to lay down the pipe on my wife. It felt amazing to get my sex drive back again like a 14 year old virgin boy lol. It made me feel much better because I was so shutdown from Ultradrol/Epi it was ridiculous.

Taste (10/10): Mr. O, you finally got it right. The new flavor system of Testogen is much better than the old Senzacool stuff. I had strawberry lemonade and it was pretty damn good and not overwhelmingly sweet. They did a really good job masking the bitterness of DAA and it made it much easier to drink in the morning on a empty stomach. This is one of the best tasting test booster out on the market and I am glad you listened to our complaints on the SenzaCool stuff.

Mixability (9/10): despite have DAA, this mixed really good. I like that it does not leave a whole lot of gritty residue like most DAA test boosters do. It is very little and it does not take too long for it to mix.

Cons (5/10): DYES, DYES, DYES.... I hate them with such a passion. They are completely unnecessary and I hate having to put that junk in my system. Although, this is not as bad as Cellucor's, it is still a negative in my opinion. I can assure that most people would prefer this without any dyes, you can even put it on the label, like you did with Isotropic Max and it could help as a selling point. "Great Taste, No Dyes just Boners and Gainz" lol. Also, the price is not that great. There is a lot of good options for a cheaper price, even if the Astragin is the reason why this is higher in price than others, I still don't see a reason for such a jump in price in comparison.

Value (7/10): This is not economical. I am not expecting cheap because when you get cheap price, you get cheap ingredients and the overalll quaility tends to come down as price goes down as well. I still find Testogen very high on price though. If it wasn't because it delivered some really good results, I would be hesitant to buy it again. The reason why I give it a 7 is because Testogen is like a test booster/pwo without caffeine. I get the effects of a test booster plus great pumps and endurance from a PWO.

Overall (7.6/10): I liked it, it worked great. The taste is significantly better than its old version and is a great option for test boosters in addition to its PWO properties. The ingredients may not be all that impressive, but it definitely deliver effects. I made some great strength gains and I was horny as hell with it. However, the price really kills it in my opinion. I like that it is a versatile supplement with a possible double function as a Test booster/PWO, but I still cannot get my head around paying $40.00 for a tube of this. I do recommend you guys try it because it works really good, but if you can afford it.

BTW,

Mr. O, you may want to check with GNC and other online retailers on its information regarding the ingredient profile for Testogen. I saw a lot of inconsistencies in the information. GNC says this has milk thistle, tribulus and chrysin, but this is not what the label says. So check on that because it can really confuse customers.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Agmatine+astrign
      • Excellent Taste

Reviews: 37
      Reputation: +1228
      Spell Check-Strength

If you need the definition, I can post it for you.

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 68
      Reputation: +2135
      For a 2am review, I think this is pretty impressive lol... Chrome failed me tho

Reputation: +1254
      That fat-finger neg rep WASN'T ME this time! Win!

Lol great review Chi Chi, glad you're enjoying the new flavor profiles of everything and still getting the same results you expected. After all, homers are one of the best benefits to this stuff lol

Reputation: +43
      Hey good review bro. I dont think i can write boners on the label but I will check with compliance. As always I will do my best to work the price down but the ingredients in here are really expensive. Some expenses that you guys dont think about for products are shipping, marketing, and the overhead it takes to make a company run, it's not just cost of ingredients. Also, thanks for the heads up on ingredient profile problems, i'll look into it.

November 25, 2013

lava135

Reviews: 81

Age: 47

November 25, 2013
      Another top notch product from RCSS - fantastic taste, solid results, phenomenal extras

What’s up my brothers, time for my review of another quality product from Big Ron and the boys over at RCSS. I’m not a huge fan of natty test cycles so for me, the primary use of this is during PCT. In that role, this excels in my opinion.

Profile: 9/10
      Ok, while the foundation of this formula isn’t the sexiest girl at the dance, it is tried and true – 3g of DAA (in this case patented AsparTest), which is generally recognized as the accepted dosage. But what really takes this to the next level in my opinion is the extras – 1g of agmatine and 50mg of Astrigin. I am a big fan of both of these and have both on my shelf; so the fact that I can get them in this is a big bonus for me and an appreciated cost savings. RCSS also throws a prop blend of LCLT, taurine, horny goat weed, nettles, green tea and calcium d-glucarnate into the mix. I’m not a fan of the prop blend but quite frankly they had me at DAA, Agmatine and Astrigin so everything else is just icing. The fact of the matter is that you really don't need much more than DAA to boost test. While I can appreciate other approaches and products I still think that DAA is the gold standard with which to compare.

Taste: 10/10
      I got the new flavor strawberry lemonade and I must say, wow. It’s fantastic. A great blend of sweet and tart that I absolutely loved. RCSS really has the ability to come to market with some top notch flavoring and while it ultimately comes down to effectiveness, I can certainly appreciate having something on hand that I look forward to taking in the AM. This mixed without any grittiness or clumping with a minimal amount of swishing in a regular cups – big props there.

As I said at the beginning; I am not the biggest fan of natty test boosters. Even at the clinical levels of boosting test of 42% I simply don’t think that's of much benefit when compared to true anabolics. What I do love them for is during PCT after an anabolic cycle. And in that role, this excelled for me. Interestingly enough, the market has started to put out more and more combination products that have both a test booster and AI together. And while that’s a great cost savings for a natty cycle, it’s less than ideal for the first 2-3 weeks after cycle when most of us are using a SERM and prefer not to run an AI during that time. Typically that has meant D-Pol is the go to DAA product, but for me, I’ll be using Testogen from here on out because I feel that I received more benefit from the addition of the agmatine and Astrigin over the nitrates in D-Pol. Both are solid choices, but I give the edge to Testogen. I feel this helped restore my natural test production as well as helping provide a libido boost and a decent pump due to the N.O. boosting components. Plus, did I mention the taste?

As Hulk mentioned in his review, this can be found online for what has to be the largest range of prices that I’ve ever seen – as low as $22 at VitaCoast and $49.99 at NP. I’ll use $30.00 as an average and since you get 30 true servings per tub, that comes out to $1.00 per serving. As a test booster alone that would rate a high value from me but when you take into account the 1g of agmatine and 50mg of Astrigin, I’ve got to give this a superior value. After all, most legit test boosters display very little deviation in effectiveness but the extras in Testogen truly provide a value add in my opinion that sets it above other choices.

This is a rock solid choice for a natty test booster. It is an exceptional choice for the start of PCT. Taste, mixing, performance, value all set it firmly in the upper echelon of products to consider. And while I find it hard to get all hot and bothered over one test booster versus another, I will say that the extras in Testogen does put a twinkle in my eye! Frankly I have come to expect nothing less than this level of quality from RCSS.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Excellent Taste
      • Increased Libido
      • Effective Test Booster
      • Agmatine+astrign
        November 17, 2013

Clipper83

Reviews: 79

Age: 23

November 17, 2013
        Not my first choice, but a solid choice nonetheless

Another big shout out to Joeflah and Ronnie for hooking me up with the RCSS line. I've used my fair share of NTBs, and even though I'm young(23), I still get some effects out of them, whether good or bad. I'll keep this review short and sweet.

Profile:

This has the basic dose of DAA, which is expected nowadays. This is one of the few products where I can honestly say I like every ingredient in there. The addition of AstraGin is a great idea, as it enhances the absorption of a lot of nutrients. The agmatine is good, and so is the addition of Vitamin D(something I think many of us don't get enough of).

I said I like all the ingredients, I do however, want to point out that I wish there was some sort of AI in there. Tx-3 had a more simple profile than any other NTB I have ever seen, yet it is still my favorite because it covers both testosterone production and estrogen control, an "all in one" if you will. Still, Testogen has a solid profile.

Dosing/Mix:(9/10)

1 scoop a day, simple as it can get. Mixed as good as any DAA product. Always got some DAA specs at the bottom if I didn't drink it fast enough, but nothing surprising here.

Taste:(9/10)

I got the strawberry lemonade flavor. I'm not the biggest fan of lemonade,although I don't mind drinking it. That being said, I was impressed by the taste. Sure beats USPLabs Test Powder. One thing to note is that I did get bored of the taste after a week or so. It could have been because I was consuming a big number of drinkable supplements(Amino-Tone, Resurrect P.M, various pre-workouts contaminated with dyes), so perhaps that played a roll in that.

I still prefer pills, and am happy to report that RCSS offers this in pill form.

Effectiveness:(8.3/10)

Well, Testogen worked pretty much like all the other DAA based NTBs I have taken. I got the increase in appetite, along with the increase in strength. I hit 385 on deadlift for the first time in over a year, which was very nice. Can't give this all the credit, but I'm sure it helped.

My emotions are always all over the place when I take DAA, they seem to get very "sensitive"around the 7 day mark. By sensitive I mean I'm never "pretty happy", I'm "very happy". This goes with every emotion, especially irritability. People asking me questions at work would *** me off no matter what they asked. Even something as simple as asking me where the bathroom was would make me hate them for a good 5 seconds hahaha. This is a sign that the DAA is working for me.

One thing to note is that I did not get the usual libido increase I get. Could have been from the increase in alcohol consumption I had however, which turns me into a limp old man.

If you choose to use this, I would recommend it on a bulk. With no AI, your appetite will increase, and you will probably put on a little more fat than you would like. A good AI in here would at least help in keeping a bit of that fat/water-weight off, and depending on how lean you already are, could give you a nice "dry" look.

Can't really comment on the Performance and Enhancement System they have in there, or the agmatine, as I rarely took this directly pwo. When I did, it was usually mixed with a pwo drink. I'm sure it could give many of you some nice pumps in the gym however.

Side effects- you will get bacne, try to fight it if you want, but I doubt you will have much success. I didn't get the bathroom issues other reported though.

Value:(7/10)

Around $1.50 per serving.

Def. it's biggest flaw. I read somewhere that the pills are cheaper, which is another reason I recommend them, but since I got the powder I'm going to have to base my rating off of that. If this included an AI, it would easily be over an 8.

Overall:(8/10)

Testogen, like RCSS is solid. Some minor adjustments in price and profile is all this needs, and it's nice to see that even Big Ron himself is listening to his customers demands. For the time being, Testogen is def. something worth looking into if you're in the market for a NTB with performance enhancing properties. However, to be brutally honest, it is not my first choice, mainly due to the lack of an AI and the price being at $1.50 per serving. Still a better choice than Test Powder imo, yet not on the level of TX-3.

YEAH BUDDY!
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Strength
        • Effective Test Booster
        • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
        • Minor Bacne
        • Minor Irritability
        • Slightly Expensive

Reputation: +1254
        Great review man, and actually I'm having an ongoing discussion with Derek about the possibility of adding an AI to this or making a standalone. Nothing anywhere near concrete yet, but the thought it out there.

Reputation: +43
        thanks for the review bro.

Joined: 8/2013
        Reviews: 2
        Reputation: +26
        Are there any supplements you might reccommend for acne because ive noticed since ive upped my time in the gym im getting alot of pimples and ingrown hairs on my quads that are very annoying and uncomfortable

Joined: 8/2013
        Reviews: 2
        Reputation: +26
        Sorry to blow it up here but thanks clipper for the advice really appreciated

October 29, 2013

Age: 37

October 29, 2013
        The taste of this DAA will PUMP you up!

Another quality product from RCSS! This was part of the care package sent to me by JoeFlah for testing and review.

Taste 10/10

What can I say? The Strawberry Lemonade is an amazing taste! I took it for the first week alone to gauge the taste and I was very impressed. If taste matters to you, no worries here! It also mixes well with a few shakes of your blender bottle.

Profile 8/10

This has been broken down pretty good by other ERs so I’ll just hit the highlights:

The key to any natural test booster here is an effective dose of DAA. 3.12g hits that on the nose!

Agamtine for NO boosting, nutrient partitioning, mood enhancement and 1g is the standard serving so good here too.

AstraGin™ has been shown to help absorb aminos and many other nutrients.

2.3g of the Performance and Enhancement system includes taurine, L-Carnitine, Horny Goat Weed, and some other proven effective ingredients for energy, libido, and endurance.

Effectiveness 8/10

So I’m no my 3rd straight month of DAA with this product. My lifts all went up while on this product which is the main thing for me. I use 5/3/1 and am always strength training. In that month, all lifts went up a min of 10#.

I could see a change in my body for sure. Realize that DAA isn’t an immediate supplement that will show results in a couple of days. I had already been on it for 2 months so this product took over the supplementation where the other left off. The muscle growth kept becoming more noticeable. Muscles look fuller for sure.

NO boost? You betta believe it! I’d take this ~30 minutes before my workout. While changing, I would already have veins popping out in my biceps. By the time I got to lifting, I notice delt veins too. Very nice pump from this product.

Endurance was up on this product as well. Now I did stack this with Amino-Tone as an intra. Based on the research with AstraGin™, I’d say this was a great combo to help absorb the aminos more efficiently thus helping my endurance.

When it comes to stomach issues, it was hit and miss. Sometimes I would have to hit the bathroom when I got to the gym but most of the time not. Can I attribute this to the TXR? Not really. Maybe it's a combo of what I eat during the day with this and my Pre?

Value 7/10

The powder comes in at around $1.50 a serving right now. That’s a good middle of the road price. Now, don’t get fooled by the low price of the tablets. There’s only 15 servings in that bottle! That comes out to $1.79/serving!!!! Not a good price, especially when the powder is so tasty!

Overall 8/10

I was very pleased with my run of Testogen-XR. The taste was fabulous and it worked. If you’re familiar with DAA products, then this should meet your expectations. I personally like the pump addition. While the cost of straight DAA powder is very economical, it is nice to have the additions. I would put this in my top 3 DAA combo products. If you’re looking for a new DAA product to try, give this a shot. Just don’t blame me when you get addicted to the taste!

Reputation: +43
        Thanks for the review bro and glad to see Testogen worked for you.

Yeah Buddy!

^my sentiments exactly lol

Glad to see this worked well for you even with 2 months of DAA already under your belt leading into your run, and now i'm even more stoked to try this Strawberry Lemonade!

Joined: 3/2010
        Reputation: +3577
        I haven't found any real studies that say 2 month on DAA and then 1 month off. I think that is app broscience so I'm testing the theory. So far, so good. Still making gainz after 3 full months of DAA

workoutguru
        workoutguru

Joined: 7/2009
        Reviews: 83
        Reputation: +878
        Great review. This sounds like a great product. I may need to try this in the near future. The new Strawberry Lemonade flavor sounds like it would be really good and would love to try it.

October 21, 2013

Age: 29

October 21, 2013
        as good as DAA gets but had some other goodies

What’s up broski and broettes here we are with another review from the hulk. As you’ll know Big Ron has been kind enough to toss a lot of free swag around and it has been real cool but none the less we as expert reviewers need to review any and all products in an unbiased fashion. With this said I do want to review his natural test booster which I just finished up last night to be exact. Testogen-XR can be either a powder or cap delivery system and it looks like it may rival that of test powder from usp labs in way of content and dosage. Let us look at the product and see how it stacks up in the test booster world.

-------Taste 10/10 -------------------

I absolutely love the taste of the strawberry lemonade it was so quenching seriously you could sip on this any time of day even with meals it is that good. It is very sweet it is the perfect combo of sweet and tart very smooth. This is a big WIN RCSS since if any of you guys have tried the old sensa-cool flavor system you will know what I mean. Great job Big Ron!

-------------- Mixing,Dose 8/10 ----------------

This is a very simple hard to mess up dosage protocol, one scoop everyday it is that simple. The way that I dosed mine was 60min pre workout on my work days and with my first meal on off days. The biggest and only issue I had with this product is I always ended up with small particles at the end no a big deal but needs to be noted.

------------Effectiveness 7/10--------------------

This product works as well as every other DAA based test booster on the market but what sets this one apart a bit is the addition of some minor ingredients for libido, absorption and endurance/energy. A lot of people think that they will make drastic changes while on a natural test booster and it will elevate your test through the roof, while I’m going to be the one who ruins Christmas for you and tell you Santa’s really your mom. A natural test booster will help raise your natural test levels in such minimal way that you may not even really notice a difference it is my honest opinion that the biggest thing you get from a natural test booster is a libido boost and maybe a metabolism increase but in no way a natural test booster going to slap pounds of mass on you in a brief 4-8week cycle, sorry. What I expected from this product I got my sex drive was increased, my metabolism was speed up since I was hungry more often and I became regular in the number 2 department like twice a day regular.

---------- Content 8/10 --------------------

Natural testosterone boosters are and should be pretty similar in there make-up if the product is a DAA based it should contain such&such amount. RCSS used a great method here a keep it simple stupid approach which I truly like the did however use a blend which always makes me go WHY, but none the less the product is fully disclosed where it counts.

Supplement facts are as follows,
        Serving size 1 scoop, simple
        30 servings per a tub at 8g per serving again simple

calories-8g
        total fat-0g
        total carbohydrates-2g(which equals your 8 calories)
        sugar-0g
        vitamin-D 500I.U (helps with absorbtion)
        patented aspartest-3.120MG of D-aspatic acid (the meat and potatoes)
        astagin-50mg (aids absorption)
        agmatine-1g

Performance & enhancement system (I will break down one thing in here to point it out for people who don’t research what they put in their body)

This makes up 2.305g of this product it contains
        L-carnitine- in lame terms it gives energy through fatty acid transport.
        Taurine-this is to aid in skeletal muscle tissue and it also has an effect of alertness
        Horney goat weed- this is an ancient home remdy to increase libido in both male and female
        Nettle root- this has been shown to help with inflammation and joint paint
        Green tea-a natural energy

As you can see by the break down pretty basic but effect I wish the blend was fully disclosed but the DAA and agmatine are what makes this a better then avg test booster not to mention RCSS is known for being pretty pure on the content.

--------Value 7/10 --------------------

Since RCSS is becoming a well known company they now have a larger spot light on them and can sell wholesale to vendors. Testogen can be found online at many places with a large price window from 26.99 to 46.99. There is also another difference between them one is for caps and the other is for the powder. The powder is kind of steep but it is a good product. The caps are fairly cheap and a better bang for your buck.

Overall Testogen is a good product that simply is amazing in the taste department and is also very easy to dose. There was always a gritty sand texture at the bottom of your mixing bottle but not horrible. Natural test boosters serve a purpose but please be aware that it is only an assist to raise current test count but it is not anabolic so don’t expect to become Hercules. The content is that of a DAA product with a N.O booster as well properly dosed for success. Value is left to be desired but fair the best bang for your buck is the pill version but the powder is so damn tasty it is almost worth a try on it own. I will be grading this one with a half seal of approval I like the product but with the mass market so heavily flooded with different variations of DAA test boosters I will have a hard time shelling out close to 50.00 for it but could see myself maybe using the pill form. Thanks again to the great people at RCSS Ron, Joe, and Derek and of course grandmaster Petey for busting ass for the site.

-k-

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
        • Increased Libido
        • Slightly Expensive
        • Massive Bathroom Issues

Reputation: +802
        How would you compare this to Test powder+

Reputation: +3030
        buff i think test powder and this are close but the edge would go to test powder for the simple fact test powder adds a slight estrogen aid and this does not. but overall they have the same DAA content same agmatine so where it really counts they are the same but TP has the estrogen aid.

Reviews: 37
        Reputation: +1228
        U just ruined Christmas for me

Reputation: +3030
        haha i like to ruin all holidays.

Reply #5:

Reputation: +802
        Is the A.I in TP the velvet bean L-dopa?

Reply #6:

Reputation: +3030
        yes sir it is. it helps with prolactin related issues and estrogen which DAA can produce.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1254
        Great review as always Hulk, appreciate the feedback.

March 19, 2013

shinndigg

Reviews: 61

Age: 25

March 19, 2013
         A huge thanks going out to the guys from the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series, including the legend himself for the great opportunity I received to review the entire product line.
        Testogen XR is one of many new powdered test boosters to hit the market recently and this was my first delve into this new niche of products.

Dosage: One scoop about an hour pre-workout after a small breakfast and shake upon waking.

Ingredient Profile(8.8/10): This is a well put together product from the RCSS, first we start off with 3.12 gram does of D-Aspartic Acid, a perfect clinically effective dose. Next we have 1 gram of Agmatine and 50mg of Astragin, a natural compound shown to increase absorption of key amino acids and nutrients. On top of this there is a prop blend featuring a handful of other test and n.o. boosters including l-carnitine tartrate, taurine, horny goat weed, nettles, green tea extract, and calcium d-glucarate. The prop blend I am not to wild about the prop blend, but the DAA and Agmatine proved to be a deadly combo when it came to hitting the gym and with results.

Mixture(7/10): For the most part this product mixes up well, save for a few small clumps at the bottom on the shaker. A mild amount of foam as well from this when you shake it up, but very manageable.

Taste(8/10): I had the Orange Creamsicle flavor. Taste was pretty good, orange is a hard flavor to mess up though in my opinion. A little bit of a tart aftertaste, but I take that as a byproduct of the DAA. And of course, as with all the Ronnie Coleman products it has dat dere "Sensacool Flavor Technology"...which basically just gave everything a minty and cooling sensation when you drank it, I didn't find it to add to or take away from the taste in this product.

Effectiveness(9/10): I have tried my hand at a few test boosters over the last few years, and this by far has been the best product I have used so far in terms of feeling the effects of increased testosterone. After the first week I could tell a noticeable difference in libido, anger, oily skin, and acne. This also translated into the gym as well, taking a scoop of this along with the RCSS Myo-Blitz and it was game time. I experienced a great increase in both muscle strength and endurance throughout my use of this product and was back to throwing up weights I hadn't been lifting since my old deployment days. This product also helped in providing some of the best pumps I have ever had in the gym as well. As a side note, with all the great benefits I felt from this and the beast mode feeling in the gym, this product also made me go beast mode in the restroom. This seems to be a common complaint with Agmatine based products. It was like clockwork, right after the gym I would be blowing up my bathroom.

Value(7/10): If this product has any flaw to me it's the price tag. Roughly 45 bucks will get you 30 servings, $1.50 a serving. I am however also a believer in getting what you pay for and you do get high quality and effective ingredients with this product. All in all it's a decent trade off, and knowing how well it worked for me I will have no problem shelling out the cash for it to use it again.

Overall, I am very impressed with this product. This was a highly effective test booster for me, and I had a great time running it. I highly recommend you all to look into this and give it a shot, I will definitely be buying this again and I give it a big thumbs up and the seal of approval.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Libido
        • Effective Test Booster
        • Increased Strength
        • Massive Bathroom Issues

Joined: 3/2010
        Reputation: +3577
        Good review! Glad to see some detail on this product! The rest of the review so far have been shady. It sux having to wait 50s between reading the 5 lines to rate them bad! Looking forward to your other two reviews on this line!

Gkeezy
        Gkeezy

Joined: 3/2011
        Reviews: 81
        Reputation: +1134
        I just picked this up and will be doing a review on it shortly. Cant wait

April 10, 2014

PittSteel14

Reviews: 1

Age: 34

April 10, 2014
        Six months and two cycles later... Ronnie did his research and nailed this one.

It was not difficult to decide which supplement would be the subject of my first review. Ronnie Coleman's Testogen-XR truly had positive impact on my results in the gym.

I'm a 34 year old guy, who took a four year hiatus from the gym due to heavy travel for work and girlfriends. Let's face it, it's a tough balance.

After a visit to the Doc in Oct 2012 and a ceremonial weighing on the scale, I said to myself "enough is enough"

I started back in the gym in January 2013 and I really was starting from the bottom. I repped 135 on bench press about 9 times that first night.

By July, I was seeing some strength gains but was still looking out of shape.

I started thinking that maybe with this weight gain and hitting my thirties, I'm suffering from low testosterone

I was on Facebook one day and an ad for Testogen XR appeared, so I clicked and decided to purchase a sample tub. I believe it was a 15 day supply. This was a big move for me as historically the deepest I went into supps was creatine in my mid twenties.

I researched DAA and came across the human studies and the 42% increase in free testosterone that subjects saw after a 10 day does at 3.12 grams. I also read that DAA is used as a fertility drug for men in Europe. All the signs pointed to this being a very effective product.

By day 10 of my first dose, I was feeling really good. I had a fire in belly that I hadn't felt in years. I was feeling much more assertive and perhaps aggressive. Libido started to creep up as well.

Needless to say, I ordered my first 30 dose tub on day 10.

In terms of the gym, this began a very productive six months for me.

Not only was I more driven, I was packing on muscle and seeing strength gains I hadn't seen before.

By September, I was able to begin a "Combine" bench press routine with 225. I reached 21 reps that month. Something that wasn't in the equation in July and a dream considering where I started in January.

These gains were seen in every muscle group. I got bigger and I got stronger.

I ended my second cycle in March 2014 and decided to take a break for a few months to see how my body reacts. So far, about a month into being without it, I haven't lost any strength but my gains are slower as is my recovery time.

Here's the scoop:

Taste: 10/10 Orange Creamsicle was my favorite. Authentic and true to the taste we grew up with. It was a refreshing was to start my day.

Mixability: 8/10- Ronnie added Nettles to this product as a estrogen blocker. I noticed that if I mixed in a paper cup, a small amount of the nettles would stick to the side. I would just add a little more water, mix again, to make sure I drank any that were left.

Effectiveness: 9/10- This product gave me everything I thought it would. From an overall sense of well being, to being more anabolic, and recovering faster. Ronnie know's how to formulate his products and his brand is truly one of best.

Also, As with anything hormonal, there is a cycle with ebbs and flows. Some days are really good and other days you'll feel just ok. But I felt really good the majority of the time and was able to maximize every workout I had during the two cycles.

Dosing: 10/10- This is so easy. I would take one scoop with 14 oz of cold water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Wait about an hour and eat breakfast. I liked taking it this way as I felt absorption was optimal.

Cycle: I took this product daily for 12 weeks, took a 30 day break and resumed for another 12 weeks.

Price: 9/10 I'm willing to pay for products that work. I found some great deals on Amazon.com ranging from 29.99-34.99 a tub. More or less the best $1.00/scoop I've ever spent.

Let's answer some questions:

How did you discover SR? I discovered SR researching supplements about nine months ago.

What prompted you to write this review? How strongly I felt this product to be effective.

What other similar products have you used and how do they compare? This is my only experience with DAA/Test boosters

How long have you taken this product? 24 weeks

What was your diet/exercise routine like before/after/during your use of the product? No alcohol whatsoever during these 24 weeks, water based protein shakes. high protein/low carb diet. 2 upper body/ 2 squat days a week

Were the results what you had expected? Yes

How many pounds of muscle/fat did you gain/lose? Not sure.

Were there any negative side-effects? I won't count irritability as a side effect. But, there were some bathroom issues that began early in the cycle that resolved in a week or so.

How could this product be improved? I think this product is perfect as is.

Will you use it again? Why/why not? Yes! I'm going to use this product again starting in June to expedite my cut cycle as my waistline is now 3" smaller than it was a year ago, I think leveraging the natural increase in T with supplemental T booster should be the magic bullet.

Other Supps Taken: 100mg Zinc Gluconate, 9MG Fish Oil, Myoblitz, whey protein, and multi vitamin
        • Minor Irritability

Reputation: +43
        Wow great story here. I love hearing my products were able to affect someone like this. Thanks so much for sharing.

Keep training hard!

Reputation: +1254
        Awesome recap of an amazing run man, thanks for this! Glad it worked so well for you, hopefully it can help you just as much the next time around.

March 13, 2014

willyb87

Reviews: 6

Age: 26

March 13, 2014
        Another solid product from RCSS

Big thanks to Joeflah and ronnie for opening up another log op and putting out another great product. I used this as part of my PCT and it didnt disappoint at all.

Ingredients-10

All dosed correctly, small prop blend in there but just includes the stuff thats in almost all tboosters(horny goat weed, nettles, taurine, etc)

Taste-8.5

I received strawberry lemonade, and to be honest at 1st i wasnt too fond of it but after the 1st week it really started to grow on me. I started using ice water and it became quite refreshing.

Mixability-9

Everything mixes great with the exception of the gritty DAA, but thats not any fault of RCSS.

Effetiveness-9.5

I used this without a PWO the 1st 3 weeks and then added in bullnox PWO in that last week. Without a PWO this gave me a little pump, and very little energy, but it did give me an overall more alpha feeling. Coming off of Epi I felt like crap, but this really helped me get back to normal feeling pretty quickly. All my lifts stayed at on cycle numbers my bench actually went up 5 lbs to a new PR at 325 in week 3 then i injured my shoulder once again. :/

Now stacked with Bullnox...Great Odens Raven.. the pump was the absolute best ive ever experienced. On arm night i lifted for like 2 hrs hard and felt like i left with more in the tank. Im not a vascular person at all even a few years ago when i was near single digits in BF% i could barely see ANY veins, but this had them sticking out everywhere and i had trouble taking my headphones out my arms were so full.

Value-8

Its a little expensive but thats not ut of the ordinary for an effective test booster. You get what you pay for.

Side Effects-9.5

Only thing i noticed was some shoulder and back acne around the middle of week 2. Its already clearing up and thats not a big deal to me at all.
        Never had any bathroom issues, well once but that could have been due to something else.

So overall i had a great experience and i may give this a shot on a natty cycle in the near future.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
        • Effective Test Booster
        • Increased Strength
        • Agmatine+astrign
        • Its Not Too Expencive But A Little Spendy
        • Minor Bacne

Sorry dude. Fat thumbed. Went to say great review. I got u on another joint

irondude
        irondude

Joined: 5/2013
        Reviews: 5
        Reputation: +245
        ^^^
        thats what happen when the scooper is not used correctly for rep+ a review

Reputation: +1254
        Great stuff right here man, glad it worked well for you! YEAH BUDDY!

Have you used Testogen XR? Submit your own Review!