Testogen XR Reviews

By: Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #11 of 110 (better than 91%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Testogen XR is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
INGREDIENTS (14)
THIS PRODUCT

3120mg
CATEGORY AVG

2718mg

Amino acid that may boost testosterone levels in men in addition to increasing levels of Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle-stimulating Hormone.

THIS PRODUCT

1.0g
MIN. EFF. DOSE

0.5g
CATEGORY AVG

1.0g

Arginine by-product that helps with pumps, nutrient partitioning, and focus all in one.

COMPARE SIMILAR

shae2311
  February 9, 2016

----Introduction----
My body has been feeling a little beat down lately so I decided to grab a test booster to see if that would help any. Looking at this I liked the profile and it being a powder was an even bigger plus for me, I like to sip on something in the morning so might as well be something like this before my workouts.

----Ingredient Profile----
Doses are labeled for everything on this except or the performance blend, which with what is included in that isn't a really big deal to me.
They start off with a full clinical dose of DAA(3.12g) from past products ive used, this is one of those ingredients I believe that if you don't use an effective dose then you aren't going to get hardly any benefits from it. I have gotten by with products that have different amounts of caffeine, beta alanine, etc. but when it comes to DAA if it isn't 3grams + then it seems to be noticeable for me. They switched over to AGMASS Agmatine and a full 1gram serving of it for some pump properties, 100mg DIM a newer AI that is being used more and more in test boosters/AI blockers, a gram of LCLT for many purposes including fat metabolism, horny goat weed and nettle root for test production and performance, and then topped off with a nice 50mg of astragin for maximal absorption.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---.-
I received Cherry Limeade for this review, now anybody that has ever used a product with a sufficient amount of DAA in it knows that stuff is hard to mask. Also for me Cherry Limeade has always been a weird supplemental flavor, it usually seems to me to be sweeter version of fruity punch like flavor than a cherry limeade. With the DAA added in here though it gave it a nice little twang and even though I still didn't think It hit cherry limeade on the head I found it enjoyable. Dosing is once a day I used it in the morning before workouts to get that extra kick of pump from the agmatine. Mixing was pretty good, as mentioned in the flavoring DAA seems to always leave a little grit as well at the bottom, a few extra shakes were needed but nothing extreme.

----Effectiveness----
Now for the part everyone cares about, how did this stuff perform? I'm mid 20s so I wasn't expecting a miracle, or tons of muscle gain, but just a boost in my overall well being feels, and maybe some performance/stamina help. 1st off ill start with feelings in the gym, I noticed fairly quickly that I just felt more confident when walking into the gym, I had some great and i need to reiterate great pumps while using this product, maybe the quality of AGMASS agmatine is just something i haven't experienced before, i'm not sure, but i was impressed there alone. My numbers on core lifts didn't go up anything more than normal, but i did feel better overall throughout the workout and day in general.
Now outside of the gym. I'll post part of this in the side effect section as well. Like i mentioned above i'm still pretty young, i don't have any problems getting in the mood for girls or meeting their expectations while in the bedroom, but while i was on this it was like i was a teen again, a pretty girl and a light breeze timed right and bam. Also when the time did come I noticed a little increase in the timing and overall feeling while performing.
There was also a little acne on my shoulders and back, but if that is going to deter you from lifting or a supplement you may want to re-evaluate yourself, to me that is a big sign that a test booster is working.

----Value----
You can find the newest version of this for on average around $30 some lower some higher. I have seen a few good deals as low as $25. For a full month supply of this product and what it did for me I think this is very reasonably priced.

----Side Effects----
Now my only problem with this product, i'm not sure what it was can't pinpoint what ingredient it may have been, but like clockwork every morning there were some stomach issues. Luckily for me at my gym at the time i go to workout the gym is fairly empty, i can go in take care of business and go about my day, but if you are often stuck in traffic or on some kind of set schedule you may want to test the waters 1st. It wasn't a continuous type of distress, but it did happen very very often and there wasn't any ignoring it.

----Conclusion----
Overall for me the Pro's highly outweighed the cons on this product. I felt much better while on it and for a bit after as well. I would recommend it to any of my gym buds, and will more than likely use it for my next test boost cycle whenever i feel the need to run one again. Thanks to the guys over at Ronnie Colemans SS for providing us with these products and keep improving.
  • Minor Bacne
  • Cherry Limeade: 7/10
McGilla
  January 24, 2016

(Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!)
Big thanks to Big Ron for the chance to give this product a try.

----Introduction----
So, I gave two test boosting products a back-to-back run. It was sort of a baton relay race. The other test booster didn't work too well, it was like a fat kid. There were high hopes for the fat kid, but in the end, quality results weren't produced. In comes Ronnie, swinging his meaty arms yelling, "Come on Fatty! Come on!" just waiting for his chance to help Gilla win the race on winning the getting old testosterone battle. Here are the results...

----Ingredient Profile----
Quality doses of ingredients all around. The full "clinical" dose of DAA, a nice gram of Agmatine, Astragin for absorption, Nettles Root for aromatase, Horny Goat Weed for the bonerz and Carnitine for that metbolism and lean muscle boost. A nice blend that hits all of the right areas and is indeed a "full" testosterone boosting supplement, including some PUMP!

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I received the Strawberry Lemonade. It was incredible solid. A very soft fruity taste, with no chemical nastiness. I'd say it's flavoring was more on point than Aminotone's cherry limeade...which pains me to say.

Mixability was a little bit off. At the bottom, there would be settling even if I gave it thorough stirs. This isn't a problem at all, it just made the last few sips a bit flavor heavy with the clumps finally breaking down by shaking the cup.

1 scoop. It's dosed to be dosed that way and dosed that way it was.

----Effectiveness----
So...that relay race... I was hoping for a long lasting, boner filled two month run of madness. In the end, the first month was rather lackluster, but Big Ron's supplement helped out at the midway point.

This product got my energy up and running. I don't usually "lack" energy, but I could feel a legit difference in my day-to-day when running this product. Overall, I had a bit of "clarity" and lacked overall fatigue even on off-training days, where I usually drag ass. This product got Lil Gilla up and running. I could definitely feel the difference in my levels of horndogness while running this product. I felt the need to change my oil more often than I usually do. The pump aspect was a nice boost, even on leg days...which I'm not a fan of. Leg pumps are the suck, but a 30 day run is a 30 day run... While running the product, I did get minor acne on my back and forehead, which proved the effectiveness as well. I'm not even mad, I like knowing a product works. I wasn't aiming for any gains of any kind, just a generic boost and this product worked wonders for what I was looking for.

Speaking of running...this product gives me the runsssss son. Every time, like clockwork, about 2 hours after my workout when I'm resting, my body is like "SURPRISE MOOTHA FOOKA" and I'm running for the throne. Boy of boy does that sequence of events come and go every time. Skip the Metamucil and just run this product if you need some regularity...you'll get boners out of it too.

----Value----
A 30 day supply can be had for about $30. A Dollar a day for pump, dumpz and boners is a pretty good deal. Buying all of these products in bulk may save you a tiny bit of cash, but bye bye mixing and hello yummy flavor make it a good deal.

----Side Effects----
Each serving produces a little bit of an Oompa Loompa dancing around in your chocolate factory situation.

----Conclusion----
RCSS produces yet another highly regarded, well-rounded supplement that gives you great results. I certainly recommend this product as a complete test boosting workout experience. The ladies will be impressed all around...just make sure you get that boom boom taken care of before going on a date, no bro wants to be running for the John in the middle of dinner.
  • Minor Bacne
Brotein
  January 17, 2016

(Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!)
A huge thanks to RCSS for allowing me to try their Textogen XR. I apologize for the delay in getting this review done but I've been very busy lately. Here it is:

Ingredient Profile: (9/10)

Testogen has everything you'd look for in a (hopefully) effective testosterone boosting product. RCSS includes a clinically tested dose of DAA for testosterone boosting, DIM for aromatase inhibiting properties, Agmatine for blood flow and pumps, Astragin to help improve the absorption of amino acids and a medley of ingredients including Horny Goat Weed to enhance libido. On paper, this is a very solid product.

Taste/Mixability: (7.5/10)

I had the Strawberry Lemonade flavor and while it tasted very good, this category is bumped down significantly because of how poorly this mixes. I understand that with some of the raw materials included it's hard to get mixing down perfectly but this was just out of control. There was always a TON of sediment at the bottom that never dissipated no matter how much shaking was done and an immense amount of foam. Just something for everyone to be aware of.

Effectiveness: (6.8/10)

This was very hard for me to gauge. I wanted to give this a higher rating because I believe the ingredients are high quality, and as a disclosure I feel like a lot of this can be blamed on me still being young (soon to be 24), but this simply didn't deliver on many fronts. I can't say that strength was increased at all as a result of using Testogen, and my libido wasn't noticeably different either. The one category in which I can say I definitely noticed a difference was in pumps, which is because of that big dose of Agmatine. I truly wish I could say this was a game changer, and perhaps if I were older it would be different, but I can only rate on what it did for me and this is what I experienced. I also have to mention that this came with one huge side effect: GI issues. I constantly found myself rushing to the bathroom shortly after taking this and it became irritable at times. Some days it would come with multiple occurrences. Not cool.

Value: (7.4/10)

Again, this would be different if I had a more positive experience. As it stands, this is good value in the current testosterone boosting product, but not a great personal value for me. Priceplow shows a low price of $32.86 prior to shipping, which makes for barely over $1 per serving. If you're in the market for a product such as this, there are definitely worse options at higher prices that you could go for.

Overall: (7.1/10)

As I've said many times, I feel like this review should be taken with a very large grain of salt. I'd actually most likely recommend this to older lifters who are in need of a boost, but personally, I feel like this wasn't very effective and wouldn't be worth the money. I simply don't believe a product like this is beneficial or good value to younger lifters such as myself who aren't otherwise aware if having low testosterone levels.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Taste
  • Increased Blood Flow
  • Good Pumps
  • Massive Bathroom Issues
  • No Test Boosting Effects
  • Lots Of Sediment
  • Lots Of Foam
  • Strawberry Lemonade: 8/10
Vaughn
  January 10, 2016

----Introduction----

Hey everyone, here to do a review on Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Testogen XR, a natural testosterone booster and nitric oxide booster. I have tried the old formula of this product and thought it was good so I definitely wanted to try the new updated formula and see how it stacked up. I am 34 years old so a natty test booster makes sense for me and could definitely help me in the gym. I have taken and tried many, my favorites being Endosurge, D-Pol, Alphadex, etc. I took this for a couple weeks while on a cut, hoping it would help with leaning out, retaining strength, and endurance. I also was able to use this for a couple weeks during the holidays when I said, well, my mom is visiting from out of state and will be making all kind of delicious things for me, might as well go on a dirty bulk and hit the weights really hard and hopefully this might help me in that area too.

----Ingredient Profile---- 9.5

I really, really, like this profile. I think this product really attempts to help your workouts in a variety of ways, with some great ingredients, and most are very well dosed. I have attached the supplement facts for you to view. First up you have the clinical dose of 3.12 g of DAA, which there are currently questions around but a product that I have always liked in D-pol and bulk form. This along with the Vitamin D is supposed to provide a nice natty test boost. To supplement this, an addition from the old formula, is 100 mg of DIM, an estrogen blocker. If you can increase your test a little as well as block some estrogen a little, it should result in an overall bump in testosterone that will help you quite a bit in the gym. Nothing PH or AAS, but definitely a nice bump. Then we get some NO support with a patented version of Agmatine sulfate in AgMASS at 1 gram. For endurance support a nice gram of L-Carnitine Tartate.

Then we get a prop blend of several ingredients that are supposed to increase endurance and libido such as Stinging Nettle, Taurine, Horny Goat Weed (giggity), Green Tea, etc. The prop blend for this is a total of 1.3 grams so I doubt the doses of these ingredients are where they should be, however Testogen XR does give you 50 mg of astragin to help absorption of these ingredients.

Overall, this products claims to boost test, endurance, NO, and libido, and it looks like to me they provided the ingredients to do it.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---- 8.5

I had the old Sensacool nonsense, and it was awful. I'm glad RCSS got rid of it and the new flavoring system is fantastic. I had the strawberry lemonade and it was very good and refreshing. Dosing is simple, one scoop 30 min before workout, however I did deviate from that some. On workout days I would mix together with my preworkout to help the pump. On non workout days I would take with a meal, with my multivitamin, like the other DAA product D-Pol. Mixability was a little tough, had to swirl and shake a couple times to get everything.

I have to take away some here for artificial dyes though. I get that you need to sweeten and flavor this thing up with all the ingredients, but I don't need the dyes. Wasn't the worse I've had that stained shakers or anything, but still, don't need it. I hope companies really start getting rid of these soon.

----Effectiveness---- 9.5

This is a very high rating for me, but I really responded to this product. I'll break it down in a couple areas:

Libido: Instantaneous and lasted throughout. Super important for gain? No..but it's nice. I think it also helps with that alpha feeling.

Endurance: I felt this helped me in a lot of ways. During the cutting period I was doing high rep high volume and cardio. I felt the sets and reps were easier, and not as tired on cardio. During my little dirty bulk during the holidays I went back to heavy weights, and was surprised at what I still had left in the tank. I was down to about 169 lbs, hadn't lifted heavy in about 3 months, expected a massive drop in strength but I still could hit 225 on bench 4 times. Did Testogen do this? No, but it helped me continue to hit those heavy weights again, keep me going in the gym, and recover better. I felt great and after that long of a layoff I expected hell.

Pump: On non workout days, I didn't get anything not did I expect to. However, when combined with my preworkout that contained some pump ingredients that Agmatine definitely extended and increased the pump I got.

Test boosting: There were definite signs of some moderate test boosting for myself while on this, starting at about mid-late week 2. On good natty test boosters I always have some mild breakouts on my face. I did get that, plus some on my arms and chest which usually doesn't happen. I was also very aggressive and lost my temper more easily, which was pretty inconvenient with holiday stress, etc. but I am usually very patient and calm and looking back I was going off on some pretty stupid things. I definitely had that alpha feeling in the gym and felt some increased hunger throughout. No blood work, but I felt it was working.

----Value---- 8.0

This is pretty expensive, but if you look at it as buying a test booster, AI, and NO support, it's not that bad. You get what you pay for. You can find this in the $40-45 range for a full 30 servings. Well over a $1 a serving, but nice combo of products. It would not hinder me from buying again, and I frequently see RCSS deals and discounts.

----Side Effects---- 7.5

On an emptier stomach, when I combined with my preworkout, I definitely had to make some urgent trips to the bathroom. That's a lot for your stomach to handle. I'd dose this as directed if you have had stomach issues before. Didn't happen every time, probably had to deal with where my stomach was at them.

----Conclusion----

I think this is a great, versatile, and well rounded product that can help you in a lot of ways and also improve on other products you are taking. I love that's it's a combo for test/estrogen/no/endurance/libido and I would definitely purchase this again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Effective Test Booster
  • Increased Strength
  • Excellent Taste
  • Agmatine+astrign
  • Slightly Expensive
  • Minor Irritability
  • Minor Aggression
  • Mild Acne
bromine2122
  January 4, 2016

----Introduction----

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
Huge thank you to Ronnie Coleman signature series for letting me review testogenXr when this came up for grabs I really wanted to give it a try. This is my first time taking a testosterone booster. TestogenXR claims to give you endurance, strength, and libido well let's see how this bad boy does.

----Ingredient Profile----

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
This Ingredient profile is pretty clear you have D-Aspartic acid at 3,120mg may serve to support various hormones by triggering parts of the nervous system involved in luteinizing (LH) and growth hormone (GH) production. Additionally, by exhibiting direct effects on the testes, DAA may promote testosterone production. This support for testosterone can promote muscle growth, improve recovery, and support sexual health and feelings of well-being. Next you have agmass agmatine sulfate at 1,000mg you might be asking yourself why choose agmass agmatine? Because AGmass has the best taste, smell, assay and price in the market. CSI's AGmass is the best value for Agmatine Sulfate in the market today. Some of the benefits of agmatine sulfate is support increased blood flow to the muscles, increased muscle fullness and increased nutrient uptake. Next up is L-carnitine tartrate 1,000mg you might be asking yourself what is this well l-carnitine is pretty much a unique form of Carnitine, suggests added support in the way of better performance, testosterone support, and fat metabolism. There is also an AI metabolizer DIM at 100mg pretty much converts strong and damaging forms of estrogen into weaker forms so your testosterone is protected and your balance of testosterone to estrogen ratio is in check. DIM has also been shown that higher levels of testosterone and low levels of estrogen have been linked to lean muscle mass, an efficient fat-burning metabolism, and low abdominal fat. Next you have a absorption agent which is astragin 50mg pretty much this stuff helps improve the absorption of critical nutrients. Lastly you have the performance & enhancement system 1,305mg this is a blend that has a variety of different things the one that stands out to me is horny goat weed the name alone is pretty funny. Horny goat weed will help you get busy in the burger king bathroom if you catch my drift.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

The flavor I received was strawberry lemonade tasted really well. The dosing was pretty simple take 1 scoop anytime during the day with 6-8oz and for the best results make sure you have a good diet and workout.

----Effectiveness----
Now this is where we get to the good stuff does testogenxr really work? Yes this stuff was amazing. The endurance side of it was great I felt more energize during the day even getting up at 5:45am and getting ready for work which I'm usually a zombie. But while on testogenxr I wasn't nearly has tired. I was also getting my sleep without getting up as frequently a night. Which meet my mornings was a lot better than before. I also had more energy during the day not just after the gym but more of an overall feeling of being more productive with my day. My workouts were also true to form while on this my lifts were more intense than before. I also hit some PR's on dumbell fly's 125lb for 4, bench 425 for 2, rack and pulls 465 for 3, deadlift 500 for 1. Yea the strength aspect was off the chain. My gym is pretty much straight forward either you're here to train or get the F**K out. I had multiple ask me if I was doing a cycle I said nope but you should really check out testogenXR by Ronnie Coleman it will not disappoint you. Now for the adult's only section the libido side of things this really made for more fun in the bedroom. There was no shortage of doing some wild things for a few hours to spice up the fun. It was a really nice enhancement in the bedroom with my wife she really enjoyed it.

----Value----

On the Ronnie Coleman signature series website testogenXR goes for 79.99 for 30 servings which is 2.66 per serving. Totally worth the price for a solid product.

----Conclusion----
Ronnie Colemen did a fantastic job with testogenXR if you have never tired a test booster before I would totally recommend this product. This is something I would totally buy again after the results that I got.
    nowaydude
      August 12, 2015

----Introduction----
    So while I was taking this product I was on a calorie deficit and just finishing up a run of DPOL and Inhibit - E. I stopped with the DPOL about 4 weeks prior to starting this. Keep the Inhibit-E during the first 4 weeks of this 8 week run. I was excited to try this stuff because it was a blend of interesting items - not just DAA like DPOL.

When I first opened the box my wife made a comment about how happy Ronnie looked on the label. Ronnie does look happy - and so was I cuz I was about to take part in a 8 week journey to gains town...

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND...

----Ingredient Profile---- 7/10
    Since we are no longer putting all the ingredients in the reviews I will run down the high lights and comment on the effect/lack of effect each component had during my 8 week run of this stuff. More details in the effectiveness area.

DAA was dosed at 3120 mg - which is pretty potent versus the category average. I was expecting this stuff to provide some of the same effects as DPOL. That didn't happen for me.

The other thing that made me interested in this supplement initially was some of the other components like Agmatine, Astragalus, and Taurine. I was looking for some better pumps, fuller muscles, and that extended "just set down the dumbbell" look/feel.

The Performance & Enhancement System prop blend was another aspect of this supplement I was excited about trying - always looking to find ways to help me recover and this product seemed to have different elements that could help with that interspersed within this blend.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---- 6/10

This stuff mixes poorly. Maybe it is just my expectation of what something mixing together should look like but dang it - no matter what I did to this stuff it was just always gritty. It took 2-3 rinses to get everything out of the glass or shaker cup.

Taste was ok - I had Strawberry Lemonade and Orange Creamsicle. Both tasted ok. Nothing awful - I didnt dread the taste. The grit was more an issue and it was an annoyance.

Dosing is easy peasy. one time a day - prior to work out or before breakfast on an off day.

----Effectiveness---- 6/10

This supplement was completely hit and miss with me. There were days in which my pumps were awesome, my muscles were full, and I could go forever in the gym. Then there were days where things were just - meh... The test boost, which is the primary reason for me trying this, did not seem to be there. No changes in aggression, libido, etc... I am not saying I got get weaker - but compared to the last test booster cycle I ran I didnt have the intensity and extra aggression - especially in the gym - I experienced before.

As for the pumps - they were hit and miss - some days lots; some days nots. I stacked this with the staples and was using Inhibit E in the beginning (first 4 weeks). Once I stopped using the Inhibit E pumps dropped some and never really improved over the last 4 weeks. I am sure the Inhibit E dried me out some but still - I was hoping to keep that fullness and it didn't happen for me consistently.

The recovery was pretty solid throughout. Rarely was I sore - I could get back in the gym the next day and hit ti pretty hard. Even when I would mix in the HIIT throughout the 8 weeks my recovery was pretty spot on. Not knowing how the prop blend is dosed I would still say the components of that portion of this supplement assisted in my recovery...

----Value---- 8/10
    60 servings for $40 after a BOGO free on BB.com. I would say that is solid value for this product. That said - I wouldn't pay more than that for it after this run.

----Side Effects---- 8/10
    No sides that I could note. The first day I had an "explosion" and thought - "awww man, these dudes were right about this stuff!" But after that - nada. As I said there was little to no increased aggression, libido, acne, nothing... So it is good - and bad - that there werent any sides, I guess...

----Conclusion---- 6/10
    I didn't get what I thought I would get out of this - consistent pumps, a full test boost, and results similar to what I saw with DPOL. It was, however, a solid product that did support my recovery and supplement my diet/lifting regimen. I would not pay full price for this - I would wait and get it on a deal like I did when I bought it BOGO @ $40 on BB.com.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Agmatine+astrign
    • Good Ingredient Profile
    • Granular
    • Higher Side On Artificial Colors And Flavors (Roughly 19%)
    • No Test Boosting Effects
    • Proprietary Blend Should Be Clearer
    hypermoo
      May 16, 2015

If your answer to the title is a big, fat "YES" then I would recommend this product. I am currently in the midst of getting certified to be a personal trainer (PT) so I have a huge interest of all the products I take to the detailed level. Yes, my girlfriend sometimes call me a nerd, but hey that's what happens when you get passionate and interested to supplements related to workout. Anyway, below are my thoughts on Ronnie Coleman Signature Series (RCSS) Testogen XR.

Ingredient Profile: 9/10
    The most important ingredient in natural testosterone booster is D-Aspartic Acid. In fact you can go to a supplement store and just buy pure D-Aspartic Acid (2,000mg minimum per serve) and mix it up with your pre workout shake and you will get testosterone boosting effect as well. This could work for budget conscious shoppers.

----------
    D-Aspartic Acid (D-AA)(3,120mg): Standard dosage for D-AA is 2,000 to 3,000 mg. D-AA can be used as a testosterone booster for infertile men, and by athletes as a temporary booster. Elevated testosterone levels only last a week to a week and a half in healthy men, with testosterone returning to normal afterward.

D-AA works in the central brain region to cause a release of hormones, such as luteinizing hormone (stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone), follicle-stimulating hormone, and growth hormone. It may also build up in the testicles, where it alleviates a rate-limiting step of Testosterone synthesis, which leads to a minor testosterone increase.

Various clinical tests have shown that D-AA actually works and boosts testosterone level in healthy men.

----------
    Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)(500 I.U): Cholecalciferol to be exact is vitamin D3. 500 I.U. of Cholecalciferol is 125% of daily dosage. Your skin actually makes Cholecalciferol when you are exposed to ultraviolet rays from the sun.

Cholecalciferol is important for the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the stomach and proper functioning of the minerals. In addition, there has been a research done in Germany where small but statistically significant increase in testosterone levels was detected in men who received vitamin D3.

I also think vitamin D3 was added for better absorption of Calcium D-Glucarate which is included in Testogen-XR.

----------
    Agmatine (1,000mg): 1,000mg is a good clinical dosage. Below are some handpicked information regarding Agmatine taken from another website.

Agmatine is a pain fighter. This can be beneficial to the athlete in two ways: It can potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recuperation from injury. It has the potential to aid post-workout recovery.

Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. This allows for positive effects in attaining body composition goals. Better insulin response means a harder and leaner more muscular body.

Agmatine acts on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. These will have subsequent effects on other hormones like IGF-1. Control of the hormonal environment of the athlete and you will perform better, look better and feel better.

Agmatine possesses anxiolytic (relieves anxiety) and antidepressant properties offering potential control of cortisol levels in the stressful life of the athlete.

Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others. This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways.

Agmatine acts on catecholamine (Epinephrine > Norepinephrine > Dopamine) release. These endogenous compounds are part of nearly every action in the body. Most notably for the athlete is the role that this compound would ultimately have in both energy production and aiding anticipation of the stress afforded by competition. However, there are also well-established roles that epinephrine can have on the body that includes:
    Increasing endurance
    Enhancing performance
    Decreasing body fat

Agmatine has an antioxidant role. There can be no greater source of free-radical build up than that seen in the day-to-day activity of the athlete. The sheer stress that the body takes on when in you're an athlete in the trenches (i.e. - the gym, the field, etc...) could ultimately have significant detrimental effects with continued build up.

Agmatine can offer protection from the undesired effects that free radicals can have on the body.

For the athlete desiring body composition change, Agmatine has an independent role of insulin and testosterone management on lipid (fat) metabolism.

----------
    AstraGin (50mg): Helps in better absorption of amino acids and vitamins. 50mg is right on the dot for recommended dosage.

----------
    Performanace & Enhancement System (2,305mg)
    L-Carnitine Tartrate: This substance plays a crucial role in helping your body burn, or oxidize, fat for fuel. It allows body to use fat as an energy source, carnitine transports long-chain fatty acids into specialized fuel manufacturing centers called mitochondria.

Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid that supports neurological development and helps regulate the level of water and minerals in the blood. Taurine is also thought to have antioxidant properties. In some studies, taurine combined with caffeine improves mental performance. Green Tea Extract contains caffeine but you will get more if you stack Testogen-XR with MyoBlitz XS.

Horny Goat Weed: Do I really need to explain this? LOL. Herb based testosterone booster.

Nettles (Root): Natural free testosterone booster. Studies have found that lignans in nettle bind to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), potentially leading to greater testosterone levels.

Green Tea Extract (Leaf): Most well known green tea extract facts are fat burning properties, antioxidants, and caffeine.

Calcium D-Glucarate: There are research done showing that Calcium D-Glucarate might reduce estrogen levels. Also has detoxifying properties to remove carcinogens and toxins.

All the proprietary blend contents are good but I really can't tell whether they are clinically dosaged.

Taste: 8/10

I have personally tasted Orange Creamsicle and Strawberry Lemonade. Both are quite good with roughly 8oz (~235ml) of water but this is just my personal taste. Please try with less or more water depending on your own taste buds. I also personally prefer Strawberry Lemonade over Orange Cremsicle.

Mixability: 7/10
    Doesn't dissolve completely even with a shaker. You will have some granular powders sinking at the bottom.

Effectiveness (Stand alone): 7/10
    It does what it is supposed to do: Boosts free testosterone level. However, if you want to use it as a stand alone pre workout then you will not get that elevated mental state which you might look for in a stim pre workout.

Effectiveness (Stacked with Myo Blitz XS): 9/10
    This combo stack will bring this product to another level! Muscle to mind connection, good mental focus, enhanced strength and endurance and great pump! In fact, I have tried stacking Testogen-XR with MTS Clash and Pre Jym as well and they all worked out great. However, it might just be psychological but I felt Testogen-XR stacked best with Myo Blitz XS.

Slightly on the pricey side. 30 servings per container. As mentioned above, if you are on a budget, you could just get some D-Aspartic Acid powder which will give you more bang for your buck for similar results.

Overall I am happy with this product and I will buy it again. Definitely will be in my main stack for quite some time. Some other positives that might be worth noting are increased sexual drive and enhanced feeling during copulation. However the negative down sides are occasional bathroom issues (aka diarrhea) and I was informed by my girlfriend that I do tend to be more short tempered while I am on Testogen-XR. I might try out the capsule version of Testogen-XR since they have more active ingredients and no artificial colors and flavors.

Note:
    Remember to cycle this product every 4 weeks as cautioned in the warning label.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Effective Test Booster
    • Builds Muscles
    • Minor Aggression
    • Proprietary Blend Should Be Clearer
    • Higher Side On Artificial Colors And Flavors (Roughly 19%)
    Kurjak
      August 21, 2014

I am back after a long, dormant period of not reviewing supplements. A lot has changed including the site layout. I hope to provide you with insight and maybe even a few laughs (especially with my experience with this supplement). Let's get into it...

Taste: 10/10
    I just finished up my 30 day tub of Testogen and I will severely miss it in the morning. Strawberry Lemonade was a nice refreshing nice way to start off the day. As far as dissolving goes, you will not find anything better than this DAA. A couple swirls in a cup with a spoon and you are good to go. You may get a tiny little bit of sediment, but only a light dusting that you can swallow whole.

Effectiveness: 8.5/10
    My test levels have been all over the place lately. It's really hard to pinpoint Testogen's role in my overall test increase. Over the period that I consumed it I experienced muscle gain and a better lifting experience overall. The ingredient profile is much more promising than any other DAA product IMO.

As much as I liked the product I still preferred AI's DAA better. Much more simple formula but much less agonizing side effects (which I will explain earlier). AI's DAA is also a lot more servings.

Libido: N/A
    My libido has been thrown off by other products so I don't want to misinform.

Side effects: 2/10
    I will keep this as mild as I can for how I feel about what this product did to my O-ring.
    Almost as perfectly timed as a train, an hour after consuming Testogen I had to be seat-belted down to a toilet with a weighted vast to keep from blasting off planet Earth into orbit. I started calling it "nuclear reactor dookies" or "peeing out my butt". I would be sitting in my office going through paperwork...BANG...I have 20 seconds to get to the nearest restroom or suffer a soupy death. There were times while I was clench-walking to the bathroom I thought even the slightest misstep and the Colorado river would project out from behind me. If you were sitting in the stall next to me you'd be thinking, "Is this guy sitting down to pee right now." When I was finally done unleashing anything that has ever been in my intestines it looked like Jackson Pollock finished his most recent painting.

Summary: 8.5/10
    A very good tasting and functional product that will help you obtain your goals, but(t) at what cost.

Hope this helps.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
    • Effective Test Booster
    Nony
      June 27, 2014

TestogenXR has always been on top of my wish list but unfortunately I live in a country where less is found and for a price.

A couple months ago I was hanging out at a mall with my fiance and I was very glad to see some of the RCSS at a sport shop so I immediately bought one.

Dosing:
    As recommended. 1 scoop preworkout or prior breakfast on off days.

Taste: 9/10
    I had the wild berry. It's sweet and gives me a slight rush after drinking it.

Mixability: 9/10
    Mixes very easily

Profile:
    I won't list nor discuss any of the ingredients since it's been done several times in previous reviews.

I was on a recomp and aiming to gain strength and I find test boosters a perfect match for this kind of goals.
    Stack: TestoFX from AllMax (Was on my 7th week when I started testogen)
    Creapure from allMax
    Allwhey from AllMax
    Combat from musclepharm
    Mega men from GNC

Mood : 8/10
    Since week 1 my mood got better most of the time but I could get angry very quickly which wasn't in line with my personality. I think test levels were high! I managed to calm down and deal with this issue after a few days though.

Pumps: 7/10
    Pumps were OK , sometimes crazy and sometimes even nonexistent. I was expecting this instability since agmatine always works this way for me.

Pumps: 8/10
    Vascularity is more noticeable even on my hairy thighs. I know getting leaner helps a lot but I'm sure testogen plays a good role.

Strength: 9/10
    PRs came like rain on the third week even though I was on a very slight caloric surplus and only on training days while eating on a slight deficit on off days.
    It's the 7th week now (2nd container) and the progress rate still steady despite it is the only test booster I'm taking right now.

Endurance : 7/10
    Endurance was good. Combined with creatine I get the feeling of not wanting to leave the gym and it helps with cardio sessions.

Recovery: 7/10
    Long and short term recovery were boosted. I need shorter rest between sets and the muscle pain is reduced. As for the next day I also felt it helped me a bit with soreness.

Muscle building and fat loss: 9/10
    Arms, chest, thighs measurements remained the same while waist's was decreasing on a weekly basis to end up losing 1.4" in 7 weeks which is great when the goal is recomp
    This is a proof I was gaining muscles while losing fat.
    My weight dropped 2.7 lbs in the process.

Side effects: 9/10
    I had no bathroom issues, no acne, no stomach disturbance, no headaches, I had nothing negative but the short temper that I knew how to deal with and it's all good.

Value 8/10
    It is on the pricey side but understandably. I think it could be cheaper anyway.
    • Minor Irritability
    • Its Not Too Expencive But A Little Spendy
    Joshuaco
      May 1, 2014

I must say I really enjoyed this product. I took 1 scoop a day for the duration of the product and was pleased with its effects. Thanks to the guys over at RCSS for supplying me with a month trial of this.

Taste and Ingredients - 10
    I will not go over the ingredients since they have been covered extensively in the other reviews. I had orange creamsicle and I liked the taste and there were no mixing issues. I would mix it with some caffeine and creatine in the mornings.

Effectiveness - 9
    I have taken test boosters before but this one seemed to work the best. I did not notice much recovery wise but I hit several pr's in the gym. I set new maxes on front squat, clean & jerk and even beat some of my best times on several "wods." Even though I train for CrossFit, I found this product super effective and I was sad when it ran out. I also noticed a clear boost in libido and no acne like some reviews have stated.

Value - 9
    For 25-30$ this seems like it is a pretty good value, I just wish the container was a little bigger.

Overall that's what I thought of this product and I would definitely try it again.
    • Increased Strength

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.