Myo Blitz

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By Ronnie Coleman Signature Series
Myo Blitz Ronnie Coleman Signature Series
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 19 Reviews)

Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

chichistrong's Myo Blitz Review

Mediocre at best describes this supplement even better than the review I will write. However, I still want everybody to know my experience with Myo-Blitz. Nowhere close the best, not the worst either, but it is definitely another of the bunch.

This is my issue with this PWO. Its underdosed,...

This is my issue with this PWO. Its underdosed, low energy, fluffy ingredients and with questionable claims. From all the products of his line, this is the one I think is completely worthless. Ronnie and his team did a really good job on the majority of the supplements, but just like other companies, mistakes can be made and this is one.

Profile (3/10):

L-Phenylalanine L-Taurine L-Tyrosine
Glucuronolactone Caffeine Anhydrous
Citrus Aurantium Extract & Schizandra Extract **

3X-Pansion & Recovery Matrix 0.00 0%

Creatine (L-Creatine & Creatine Gluconate)
L-Citrulline HICA & AstraGin
(Astragalus Membranaceus) (Root) **
SensaCoolâ„¢ Flavor Technology 0.00 0%

For ***s sake, look at this. Vitamins? 3x-treme Energy shock? 3x-Pansion & Recovery Matrix? Sensahit Flavor Technology? How naive do they think customers are nowadays? I know new generations can be easily fooled at first, but a good majority of supplement users are aware of marketing tactics, bunk ingredients and blends and underdosed pixie dust ingredients. Also, with the increase in time people spend on the intrawebz forums, they are now more capable of learning what is crap or good to go as far as supplement goes.

Now, Just look at the blend of 6192 mg, the ingredients and judge for yourself. It seems like they learned quite a few tricks from his days at BSN with their ridiculous blends and list of ingredients.

Effectiveness (6.5/10): I will grade its effectiveness based on two criteria. One based on using Myo-Blitz on its own, which should be the only one to be honest. However, it seems to be that it works better when combined with Testogen XR

******Solo(5/10): It was "aight" I felt some energy, but it was pretty crappy IMO. I felt no difference in endurance, focus or strength. The 3X-treme energy shock is definitely not there. This does not feel nowhere close to mid-strength PWO in the market and I was very disappointed with this supplement. Although, my expectations were not high either, I was expecting something better.

******Myo-Blitz/Testogen XR(8/10): well this supplement took a 180 turn when it was mixed with Testogen. For some reason, I felt a lot more energy, endurance and my mood improved. I was actually feeling really good in the gym. It was not like high energy, but I just felt great and I think it was simply the combination of all the ingredients. The increase in endurance and energy was nothing outstanding, but it was noticeable and I liked it.

Taste (4/10): in a few words Mr. O X 8 Ronnie Coleman, SensaCool Flavor Technology is absolutely disgusting. Nobody (that has working tsate buds) likes drinking cough syrup, halls sensation, fruit punch. It has a sandy texture and they just did not get it right. I am not sure if its the ingredients in it or the fillers they used, but this "fruit punch" PWO is way off.

Mixability (7/10): I've used better, but it is not horrible. Mixes fine, some residue at the bottom and sandy texture. However, it is tolerable and its not something to cry about.

Value (5/10): this is expensive brahs. Compare to a lot better PWOs, this is a lot more expensive than the great ones in the market. It does not fall too short on servings, but I am judging the value on how it works and the claims they make on the product vs. the actual results I got, ingredients and dosage.

Sides (n/a): some minor stomach discomfort, but I think they were related to the aftertaste it leave in your mouth. It was not terrible, but something to point. This will not take points off from the score.

Overall (5.1): the score should tell you enought about this product. It is mediocre in the energy dept. It is underdosed in some ingredients, it is on the expensive side of PWO and it tastes funny. TBH, I was not really encouraged to write this review because this supplement was so "BLAH!" that I felt this was such a waste of my time, I like to write my reviews on the ones I reallly liked and the ones I truly hate, however, Myo-Blitz falls in the "mehh... I don't care" Nonetheless,it is important for everyone to know how this PWO compares to the rest on the market. Unfortunately for Ronnie, this one was turd. I do not recommended it, save your money and get something else.

Pros:
Cons:
  • If Mixed With Testogen Xr It Works Fairly Decent
  • Improves Mood
  • Underdosed Ingredients
  • Sensashit Flavor Technology Is Not Good My Friends

Blade410

Posted April 4, 2013
Completely agree this was the worst of the products in the stack. The test booster and sleep aid were solid. Protein was good too

sdunlimited

Posted April 4, 2013
Were you guys made aware of who's manufacturing this for them? My assumption would be BSN but just curious if anyone knows

Posted April 4, 2013
@Bladeski, damn right bro. This one was a turd all the way, but the protein so far is the best one of the stack. The others are solid, specially the sleep aid... but the protein is soo damn delicious and a very decent profile.

@SD, bro I have no idea but I don't think BSN does private label. Do they actually have their manufacturing facilities ? I would think they contract labs just like the majority of supp companies.

kevO

Posted April 4, 2013
only a 6? Must not have made your bunghole tingle ; )

shinndigg

Posted April 4, 2013
I swear I must be the only person who doesn't think this tasted like poo. I've had far worse in my time, that's for sure.

Frankiemusc

Honest review

I have had numerous samples of this and gone thru 1 tub of ressurect

Do not get the sensa cool flavor as a pwo

For the sleep aid yes, bc I think it had a soothing/relaxing effect

chuck66

Posted April 5, 2013
good review chichci thanks for the info

Our products are DEFINITELY not made by BSN

Posted February 4, 2014
From what I know, BSN doesn't do private labeling. Their sister company, Optimum Nutrition does, as well as the parent company, Glanbia.

joeflah13's Myo Blitz Review

YEAH BUDDY!

YEAH BUDDY!

A huge shout out is in order for my original idol of the iron, Mr. Olympia himself, Ronnie Coleman. He and all of the gracious folks who take of his Signature Series supplement line were kind enough to hook up 5 members of the ER team with their ENTIRE product line. We're talking upwards of $300+ dollars worth of supplements in exchange for some damn good objective reviews.

So for the first review in what will end up being a series of five total, let's take a look at Myo-Blitz, a concentrated preworkout.

The approach to Myo Blitz was to try to make a hybrid between the old school, fully loaded, non-concentrated preworkouts and the new-aged, ultra-concentrated preworkouts. In essence, trying to put a lot of active ingredients in a small serving size.

Myo-Blitz also boasts the ability to amplify N.O. production, be DMAA free, provide fat burning support, and spur new muscle growth.

Based on my observations and the product label, I can say that all of these claims were met by Myo-Blitz. It's nice to see a company make REASONABLE label claims, and it's even nicer to see them back it up.

Profile/Dosing: 8

The ingredient profile itself was a bit odd. There were some names and bonds in the prop blends that I've never seen before. And having prop blends at all is a bit sketchy.

Even though the label says not to (sorry guys over at RCSS), I took 2 scoops before every workout, stacked with Testogen-XR and Stacked N.O. I'll list the one scoop serving profile, but keep in mind that I was getting double of everything. Let's get technical!

Serving Size: 8 grams
Servings/Container: 30
Calories: 8
Fat: 0g
Carbs: 2g (Sugar: 0g)
Protein: 0g
Myo-Blitz Proprietary Blend (6,117mg)
3X-Treme Energy Shock: L-Phenylalanine, L-Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Glucuronolactone, Caffeine Anhydrous, Citrus Aurantium Extract, Schizandra Extract, SensaCool Flavoring
3X-Pansion & Recovery Matrix: Creatine (L-Creatine & Creatine Gluconate), L-Citrulline, HICA, AstraGin (Astragalus membrenaceus) (root)

The first three ingredients in the 3X-Treme Energy Shock blend are amino acids. Studies suggest they can all play a role in improving mental acuity, focus, mood, and athletic performance.

Glucuronolactone increases perceived energy and alertness, which is why it's found in common energy drinks like Red Bull. Caffeine also works synergistically with Glucunolactone, and we all know what caffeine can do on its own for energy and pain reduction purposes.

Citrus aurantium extract, aka bitter orange, increases resting BMR and thermogenisis without spiking your heart rate. Schizandra Extract supports "vitality", memory, and reduces stress.

SensaCool is a type of flavoring system that makes everything have a minty aftertaste and makes your mouth feel like you've been sucking on a mint for a while. Mint aftertaste on a fruit punch supplement? Not the best combo. More on this later.

This part of the blend worked PHENOMENALLY. Remember, I was taking double the dose of this because I'm tolerant to stimulants. But I have to say the energy and focus I got from Myo Blitz was probably the third best I've experienced next to Anabolic Kreations G33k3d and Purus Muscle Marinade.

I could also kind of tell my mood was improving. It cleared my mind of all of the extra clutter that is constantly going on. It's a zen-like focus, and it's more of a "feel good" energy spike than most preworkouts.

The energy increase is quick and I was in the zone following my full body warmup, before I even touched a weight. There weren't any jitters, even at two scoops. And I did notice my body temperature go up more than normal, almost like when I take a thermo. Nothing uncomfortable though.

That said, I did crash more often than not from this. But I rolled with the punches.

The 3X-Pansion blend is a little more straight forward. Creatine is basically a must for any pre if you want added muscular energy and strength. I'm assuming L-Creatine is regular old mono, but creatine gluconate is a much more stable than regular creatine. Apparently, it doesn't convert to creatinine in the gut and absorbs more rapidly and completely.

Honestly, I couldn't tell any difference in added strength from most pres that include Creapure. But I can live with this creatine blend, and if the claims are true, less is needed to be just as effective as Creapure.

L-Citrulline is my vasodilator of choice, so bravo, RCSS. It converts to l-arginine in the body, which produces nitric oxide. But I don't respond to anything less than 6g of citrulline at a time. Even 2 scoops of Myo Blitz probably won't deliver that much seeing how low it is in the blend. But remember, I was stacking this with Testogen-XR and Stacked N.O., so the pump was there in a big way because each product has N.O. producing ingredients.

HICA, or Leucic Acid, is a metabolite of Leucine. It increases protein synthesis while reducing muscle breakdown, and it can reduce DOMs. HICA worked well for me when I was cutting and was trying to maintain muscle mass when it was included in PES Alphamine, and it worked well again here.

AstraGin is something I've never seen before. It's a natural compound that has been shown (in 12 studies) to significantly improve absorption of nutrients in humans. It improves amino absorption by 67%, vitamin absorption by 50%, and ATP production by 18%.

Given its benefits, I'm surprised I'm not seeing AstraGin in more products, especially amino acid mixes. I have no way of scientifically proving this, and I'm not sure what absorbing more nutrients would "feel like", but the studies and numbers are there to back it up.

I always knock some points for prop blends, since there's no way to be exactly sure what you're getting. Also a minor gripe with the 8 calories and 2g carbs (16 and 4g for me), I like my pres to be zeroed out.

But all told, I think the profile deserves an 8. It covers all the bases in terms of pump, strength, energy, focus, and even a little bit of fat burning.

Effectiveness: 8

Given that I was running this as a part of the entire RCSS Stack, I'm going to try my best to isolate Myo-Blitz effectiveness, but just keep in mind that other products were aiding my progress as well. I also switched up my workout routine to an upper/lower body split, so the new frequency to my workouts may be helping as well.

In 4 weeks (most notable improvements):
Weight: 176 to 174 (-2 lbs)
Waist: 33 3/8 to 33 1/8 (-1/4 inch)
Chest: 40 1/8 to 40 3/4 (+5/8 inch)
Bench Press: 195 x 9 to 200 x 10
Barbell Rows: 195 x 7 to 200 x 9
Romanian Deadlifts: 225 x 12 to 245 x 14
Leg Press: 380 x 13 to 405 x 13
Pullups: 6 to 9
Squats: 280 x 8 to 285 x 8

Most other lifts in between rose slightly too in either reps or weight. The progress wasn't anything astonishing, but I'd consider it slightly above average. What sets it apart for me was that I got stronger while losing weight and tightening my waistline. This speaks to the fat burning aspect of MB.

Also, the pump is undeniable, but that's also while taking Testogen-XR and Stacked N.O. However, I do consider this to be the main contributor, then TXR, and finally the SNO.

Taste/Side Effects: 4

No bueno. First off, the taste. Remember I said minty fruit punch? Now add cough syrup. Not so good, but it does grow on you a bit. It actually reminded me a lot of Beast Nutrition Beast Mode, for anyone who's had that. No mixing problems to report.

And for side effects... let's just say Myo-Blitz may also be a description of what you will be doing to your toilet when you're done working out. I think this is why the label says limit to one scoop.

I had TERRIBLE stomach pains and multiple long stays in the bathroom on more than one occasion near the end of my cycle with this. But I figured the positives outweighed the negatives, so I kept doing 2 scoops. I'm one a dem dere "ignorant youths".

A word to the wise: IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, MYO-BLITZ IS NOT FOR YOU.

Value: 7

Myo-Blitz comes in 10 and 30 serving tubs. No clue why anyone would buy 10 servings. But the 30 serving tub is a decent value. Muscleandstrength.com has it listed for $38, which would mean about $1.27 per scoop, or $2.54 per 2 scoops (before tax and shipping).

One scoop value is decent, 2 scoop value isn't all that great. Together that gives Myo an average 7 for value.

Overall: 8

As long as your stomach and tastebuds allow it, I say give Myo-Blitz a try. The energy and focus you get are top notch, and I'm willing to say that this will give a pretty good pump as a standalone. You also get a nice bump in strength and even fat loss, which is rare/weird/pleasing in a pre.

And don't take the "maybe" recommendation negatively, I only put that to note the people who will be turned away from this by the stomach issues. For everyone else who can handle it, two thumbs up.

1 down, 4 more RCSS products to go!
LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Increased Focus
  • Yeah Buddy
  • A Little Expensive
  • Stomach Issues

sdunlimited

Posted February 23, 2013
Nice, very thorough review on this. My stomach used to get affected the same way from the original Super (D)Pump 250. I don't think I EVER got to the weights before I was forced to the bathroom!

Posted February 23, 2013
Thanks man! Yeah I've heard some terrible stories about Super Dump 250 lol. But luckily I was tearing down the bathroom AFTER I was done with the weights and not right beforehand.

samit

yeah buddy! myo blitz one of the best pre workout supplement i have had

hey guys ,
i am not good at writing reviews but i thought it would be injustice if i dint write for the supplement that did a great job on me.

hey guys ,

now in the city/country i live we dont have sales reps giving out free samples .what ever supplement i take or buy a free sample i had to buy one for 2$.
so i am surely not a rep or being paid to write this . hence you will get only the truth in this review.
i will not go into depth of the profile as not an expert in all that

EFFECTIVENESS:(10/10) it was AWESOME . took just 1 scoop 30 mins before my workout and in the gym was breaking my own PRs. dint get tunnel focus but surely it made me workout longer and stronger,also a feeling of good mood.
one more thing i felt ws that by the end of the PW i had got lean and much more vascular with a lot of new veins being visible. i also looked like i lost some body fat. may be because of the fat loss support ingredients in it.

TASTE: (9/10) picked up fruit punch
for 3-4 servings i was always thinking what a funny taste it had . but then i soon started loving the seniscool .but there is no after taste.

VALUE: i got it for 50$ in my country mostly all pre workouts are same or expensive than this one . so no complains.

PUMPS:(9/10)were just extraordinary . never got such great pumps in my life.

now for the CONS
when taken i used to feel like a walking furnace in the gym.
excessive sweating
and mostly my sleep was disturbed . but then i used to take it a 5pm.
some times a minor crash.
my doms was severe it lasted for 2/3 days,but then i was going extremely heavy.
,dead lift 220lb,squats 25-lb leg press440lb and seated calf raise 280lb . never did so heavy with a spotter in my life!
OVER ALL : i was very happy with it and will use it again and recommend it to my friends.
ronnie coleman has been my least liked body builder(sorry for that) but with this product hes on top . YEAH BUDDY
next time will be stacking it with HEMAVOL and then some times with ANS DILATE.
now a 2 weeks break
soon it will be time again to say .LIGHT WEIGHT!!!
thanks

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increases Libido
  • Burns Fat

TigerJT

Posted August 14, 2013
May hafta pop on this one in future. Good review for new guy!

Posted August 14, 2013
Nice review Samit, glad Myo worked well for you! Yeah that furnace feeling definitely comes from the thermogenic ingredients in the blend lol. But like you found out, if you can hang with it, you reap some decent fat loss. That's not something you find in most any preworkout.

Btw, we're reformulating the taste and profile of myo blitz soon. I know you liked the original flavor, but these new ones are lights out! And the profile... we'll let that speak for itself when it hits the shelves ;)

Good first review bud!

Thanks joeflah13
Its good to know that my review is appriciated.

mackdaddy567's Myo Blitz Review

Myo-Blitz Fruit Punch Fusion

Profile. 6/10
Myo-Blitz Fruit Punch Fusion

Profile. 6/10
Now this product has a proprietary blend of little over 6 grams. I am not a fan of the proprietary blends because I like to know how much of certain ingredients that I am taking because know what I need to be an effective dose. So just as a note I would like to see the Ronnie Coleman people disclose the amounts of just a couple of the main ingredients like L-Citrulline and Creatine Gluconate, just my two cents.

The blend contains some key ingredients like L-Citrulline for pumps and Creatine Gluconate for muscle hydration and muscle building. There is also caffeine and synephrine for energy and to boost the metabolism. I also like the Astrigin present for nutrient absorption plus the L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine and Taurine for focus. They have also added Hica a metabolite of Leucine in here to add to this products muscle-building prowess. Hica also aids in recovery and the reduction of muscle soreness.

Overall those are the main ingredients of this product and I can say it does have just about everything a good pre-workout needs but I am not sure if some ingredients are doses high enough. I would Ike to see the 6 gram blend be bumped up to an 8 gram blend. I am sure that will help this product pack an even better punch.

Taste. 10/10

Ok now I know many do not like the way the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series products taste. They use a Senzacool technology that has a cool minty after taste that is somewhat reminiscent of having a menthol halls cough drop. Well I love the stuff! I can honestly say that Myo-Blitz, Iso-tropic Max and Resurrect PM are my favorite tasting products. While many will be happy that Senzacool is on its way out I am one of the few who will miss it. To me this product tastes smooth and cool all the way down. It has a slight punch flavor to it and a very nice menthol aftertaste. I can't say enough about how great it is. Some hard liqueur companies should add this stuff to their booze, maybe it will go down smoother.

Mixing 10/10

Mixes great. No sediment, no floaters, and little to no residue on the sides of your cup. As long as you add 4 to 6 ounces of water and stir it for a few seconds it's ready to drink. Yeah Buddy!

Effectiveness 7/10
This grade is for a scoop of Myo-Blitz on its own. I never exceeded one scoop as the bottle instructed but I can say when mixed with its brother Testogen-XR this rating goes up to a 9. Myo-Blitz on its own though provided me with a laser focus in the gym. I deal with a lot of stress in my life and often times I am fighting distractions in the gym which can be very dangerous. Myo-Blitz took care of this for me big time. As soon as I stepped in the gym I was focused and ready to go. I felt a sense of euphoria from this product that I have not experienced with many other pre-workout supplements. Pump wise I can say that this product did help me get some great pumps but not crazy pumps unless it was mixed with Testogen-XR or I force Hemavol. Still, I was pumped with it on its own and always had a great focus in the gym.

Value 7/10

This product averages at about 35 bucks a container. Maybe it can be found a little cheaper but it's always a little over a dollar a scoop. Which is a pretty good price. I would like to see it at 30 dollars a container or would like to see them up the dosage of some of the key ingredients like L-Citrulline.

What's great about this and all of the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series concentrates is that they come with a free sample of one of their other concentrates inside the jug. This adds to the value as it allows you to test a product that will work synergistically with the one you are taking. My Myo-Blitz bottles have always come with a sample of Testogen-XR, which is awesome because it lets you test how great they work when taken together Pre workout. (As a side note my Testogen-XR bottles have always come with a Myo-Blitz in them and my Resurrect PM bottles have come with a Myo-Blitz sample inside.)

Overall 8/10
I enjoy Myo-Blitz every time I take it. It always gives me good pumps and great focus. It's not too expensive and is one of my favorite tasting products. I recommend buying this with Testogen-XR by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series to enhance it's effects and to possible boost your natural testosterone production. If you are not interested in doing that try it with Hemavol by I force to get some off the charts pumps or with Stacked N.O by Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. Hope you enjoyed the review and I am always looking for constructive criticism so I can make my next review better than the last, so comments are welcomed.

Posted July 3, 2013
I forgot to mention no negative effects from this product at all!

Posted July 3, 2013
Great review once again man! I know you like the current flavors but trust me, the new stuff is a step up no matter what you think of the current version! And there's still a hint of a "cool" aftertaste, so you won't completely miss out on that.

With Myo-Blitz, we're not only redoing the flavors, but we're revamping the formula as well. I don't have too much info just yet, but it's sure to pack a bigger punch in multiple areas (energy, pumps, endurance, etc.)

Posted July 3, 2013
You know I am stoked about that! I can't wait to try the new stuff and get the inside scoop on what improvements RCSS has made to the product. I would love some samples of the new flavors as well! More reviews on the way and I have some great Coleman photos to post to the forum as soon as I am back from the IFBB Chicago Pro show. Thanks again for the positive feedback, I'm trying to make each review better than the last. Enjoyed your beta-stim video as well keep up the great work Joe.
-Kirk

Posted July 3, 2013
Thanks Kirk! You're going to get your chance to get the inside scoop on the RCSS changes, be sure to check the RCSS company forum today!

This stuff is extremely effective, although no beta alanine, you can feel this working

Time for another review! Yeah Buddy!!!!

MYOBLITZ. Ronnie's signature pre workout. Released exclusively through GNC, blah blah blah. It's supposed to be one of a kind, revolutionary, whatever. You get it. Anyways...

Taste Rating: 8/10

I had Fruit Punch Fusion....
Time for another review! Yeah Buddy!!!!

Taste Rating: 8/10

I had Fruit Punch Fusion. Not a bad flavor what so ever. The best thing about this pre workout is the after-taste. You get a somewhat minty flavor in your mouth(kind of like mouthwash) and it takes away the chemical flavor. I personally was tired of fruit punch, but this isn't bad. It's worth a try.

Mix ability: 5/10

Okay. So no matter how much you shake this, you will be chewing powder in your last gulp. plain and simple. disgusting.

Wow. This stuff is extremely effective, although no beta alanine, or anything by that means, you can feel this working. Your blood starts pumping, veins start popping, it's quite nice. Another awesome thing i experienced was the focus. This is by all means one of the best Pre's for focus. Never had tunnel vision like this before. Also, the "Pump" was crazy staked with No3 Black Chrome, or Testogen XR.

By itself it's still solid, but nothing to shake a stick at.

Price: 5/10

The downfall of us all. (ADTR song..) Price. $49.99 for 30 servings.. A little much to be honest. At least your only taking 1 serving per workout... right?

This gets a sold 8 from me. I'm pretty generous. I usually enjoy most supps i get. This has some nice additives in it like HICA, astragin, sensa cool flavor technology, etc. So if you happen to have a few extra bucks, I'd give it try. If all else fails you can return to Gnc within 30 days.

Have a great day.

DanTheManski out. Thanks for your time.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Yeah Buddy
  • Bad Value

This product was a pretty big let down

I felt like Coleman's line could come up with something great and different so I decided to give this product a shot and write a review. Plus I read some of the other "reviews" of this product and they smell like BS to me so here's a real consumer point of view.
First things first, I was excited...
First things first, I was excited and enthusiastic about this product. However the first thing you notice is the taste, and I gotta say I was less than impressed. The flavor was fruit punch fusion and it had a nasty "cherry cough medicine" taste to it. There are many pre-workouts out there that taste like candy these days and this stuff paled in comparison!
That moves us on to effect. I felt next to nothing on this PW maybe a slight caffeine buzz but I've gotten more from an apple to be quite honest. I felt no tunnel vision in the gym and my stamina was just average.
Overall this product was a pretty big let down. I would not recommend it at all there are a thousand pre's out there that are better than this. Save your money on this one.

• Little Stamina

Posted October 1, 2012
    You got more from an Apple... come on man.

Light Weight!!!!!!

First of all, this is my first review. I've been lifting for the last year and a half. I've been taken PWOs since I started lifting so this isn't my first PWO. Now for the review.

Taste- fruit punch fusion wasn't that bad but the sensa cool was definitely a different aftertaste.

Effectiveness- I drink a one scoop shake 30mins. before workout and let me say as soon as I got close to the gym I started getting in the zone. My first exercise was incline bench and my first set to my 5 set all I could hear was Big Ron in my head saying "light weight".

Value- Price isnt that bad same as Jack3d or N.O. explode.

Overall- I love this PWO and if you haven't tried it you should.

Hope it helped a little. Oh yea I'm always up for constructive criticism on my review let me know what I can change or improve. Thanks.

Posted May 5, 2013
    Solid review for your first go at it, and I'm glad that Myo-Blitz worked for you!

For your next reviews, you might consider going a bit more in depth. This can mean including ingredient lists, any side effects, any changes you noticed in certain lifts or on the scale, your diet and supplement stack while taking the supplement, etc.

But with this review, we get the gist of your experience: YEAH BUDDY!

bronson777's Myo Blitz Review

I recently purchased my first tub of Myo Blitz PWO, all i can say is overall its a half decent product but i would have expected more from Mr Olympiad.

My previous PWO's have been C4 and Jack3d Micro. I didnt rate Jack3d Micro that much but i did like C4, mainly because of the buzz that comes along with the Beta-Alanine, helping me concentrate and giving me a feeling of adrenalin.

The fact that Myo lacks this was a tad disappointing, but enough about Beta.

TASTE: 6/10
    I chose the Watermelon Rage after being disappointed with Fruit Punch C4, and i found the much hyped 'Sensa Cool Flavour Technology' to be not so cool. It was weak with a relatively small amount of water and was hard to stomach.

EFFECTIVENESS: 7/10
    I found the pump better than C4 and Micro and concentration was up there. However i find the tingling sensation found in products with Beta-Alanine to be quite a potent focusing agent.

Value: 6.5/10
    Here in Australia everything is overpriced, so it was expensive. However i find that the pump made up enough for the price, but i would have liked some Beta for the extra buzz.

Overall i was impressed with the product. It gave me a great pump which is really what counts and the focus was up there. It would have benefited from a higher dosage/more ingredients. If looking for pump i would recommend this product, if looking for outrageous concentration i wouldnt recommend it that highly. If living in America etc. its worth the money, if in somewhere like Australia it is if you can manage to afford it.

lwstrongman9's Myo Blitz Review

Taste was horrendous. Comparable to swallowing toothpaste. So I was not a fan ofthe sensa cool technology. Weird sensation not enjoyable taste.

I took it for 3 weeks noticed no results. I have previously been taking EXT go . there was no improved pump or vascularity. Seems to be more about caffeine in B vitamins not much else. My workout did not last longer nor did the benefits of taking this.

I was given this by a rep the price is not an issue.

If you are looking for pre workout I would suggest 1 Mr, extgo , or c4.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Yeah Buddy
    • Little Stamina

Rogiebear's Myo Blitz Review

Most of the time I don't let myself get suckered into the marketing schemes of supplements that are promoted or owned by big name bodybuilders. Just this once, I was willing to let big Ron Coleman encourage me to buy! After having finished my tub of Craze four weeks prior I can say that my body was essentially back to normal and I'd be getting the full effect of the product so here goes:

Price - 6/10:
    I'm used to supplements being a little bit pricey here in Australia, I picked this up on special for $49 dollars (I know, I know) and it was marked down from around $55.

Mixability - 7/10:
    Not really much to say here, it didn't foam like ingredient heavy PWOs like Assault, MRI Black Powder and so forth. There was a little bit of residue on the bottom of the cup, but thats to be expected.

Taste - 6.5/10:
    I honestly can't say the taste was bad, but it definitely wasn't too flash; I also wasn't a big fan of the sensa-cool technology, it left me feeling like I'd just eaten some mints. Personally I don't see the point but oh well, I generally down them in about 2 seconds so moving on...

Energy - 7/10:
    I wouldn't say that this was a bad pre-workout, it gives you energy and a moderate amount of focus. I was able to get through my workout without ever feeling sluggish. On paper the Ingredient Profile looks great too: The "energy matrix" includes L-Phenylalanine, L-Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Glucorunolactone, Caffeine Anhydrous, Citrus Aurantium Extract & Schizandra Extract. All of these have proven effects on both energy and focus, most of them are in the majority of concentrated PWOs. This brings me to...

Pump 4/10:
    They're there for a reason, because they work! However I do take issue with the "3X-Pansion and Recovery Matrix" which includes Creatine (L-Creatine & Creatine Gluconate), L-Citrulline, HICA & AstraGin (Astragalus Membranaceus). As I said, on paper these are good ingredients, however I believe that in such a small serving that it doesn't really deliver enough of any to have any noticeable impact on my workout. I didn't experience any out of the usual pump sensation.. In this case, myo-blitz doesn't deliver on its claims.

Overall - 5.5/10:
    I have to say the energy aspect of the product was nice, however after a time it lessened and lessened as is to be expected. I always experienced a slight crash at the end of my workouts using this product, however the more I used it the worse the crash got. If you want a solid pre-workout for energy there ARE better choices out there, DS Craze for one. But feel free to buy it if you wish, one persons experience doesn't dictate everyones.
    Thanks for reading!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Focus