The BluePrint

By Rob Regish
The BluePrint Rob Regish
7.9/10
(Weighted average based on 3 Reviews)

Ranks #1 of 1 (better than 100%)
in Other Products > Ebooks
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

kingmeat

This program helped me to get in touch with my body and what works for it

Okay this review is way overdue and i don't want to make it overly lengthy but it deserves a great review so here we go.

Over the past few years i've been lifting i've followed what i have seen other people do, read magazines on different workouts, and done a workout plan designed by my team's strength coach.

Most of the time i would go in the gym and wing it and i thought if i wing it and buy every supplement known to man why not invest in a workout program that many people had been raving about. $35 but wait the page to buy this on looks kind of phony, what if my money gets stolen and i don't get this program. Well after reassurance by my man dozer i got everything about 10 minutes after i paid for it.

At first i looked and it contained 68 pages, i don't normally like to read but when it comes to bodybuilding i'll read what i can get my hands on. I was a little confused at first but with help from dozer and help from Rob who would answer every question i had asap i learned.

I will just say the first phase of three is the hardest and most unusual part of the program for those who haven't done anything like it before. It made me mentally stronger. It also scared me a little bit as i was coming off a cut and started this program in which i dropped to 197 at one point, i hadn't been under 200 pounds in 3 years.

To my surprise after that week was over i shot up to 214..i repeat 214 and my strength was beginning to sky rocket. I dropped down a little over the next few days to 212 but still that was the craziest thing i've gone through. Each week my bench, squat and deadlift went up.

E-bol was a key factor in this program as it kept me working hard and it adapted to the new style of training i was going through which helped my gains.

Now for some stats

Bench: 320-335 now i'm up to 340
Squat: 320-350 now I'm up to 370
Deadlift: never really maxed out but i was doing 3 reps of 345

All of these were in a short amount of time which is what the program is made for getting your strength up in the shortest amount of time using certain percentages.

This program helped me to get in touch with my body and what works for it. For something that was $35 to give me those kinds of gains i would put this program and E-BOL up against everything one might need to a run a successful and safe pro hormone. This program lasted about a 2 months for me and i went rather quick, the program goes at your pace for the most part.

When i have time i am going to give this program another run because they say it gets better each time you run it. If you are looking to put on some weight and strength in a good amount of time check this program out as it flys under the radar.

I just want to thank Rob Regish again for his help and dozer for helping me with the questions i had it made the program that much more successful for a first time user.

Any questions let me know i'll be more than glad to answer and help you out as best as i can.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Very Helpful And Motivating Author
  • Solid Weight/muscles Gains
  • Solid Strength Gains
  • Confidence Booster

Blade410

Posted June 7, 2011
Something different, I like it.

Posted June 7, 2011
thanks man deserved a review for everything it does

Jcarreno

Posted June 7, 2011
Good review. I have heard about it,but never really gave it a chance. What is the site bro?

Posted June 7, 2011
bodybuildingsupplements.com its safe even though it may seem sketchy

Posted June 7, 2011
Trustworthy reviews are always welcomed. +rep

I'm gonna get this after I finish DY blood and guts...my second time on it.

Can you get this on kindle?

Posted June 8, 2011
thanks chichi how is that going for you? and i'm not sure about the kindle as i have yet to experiment with one of those.

Posted June 8, 2011
The first time I ran it (6 weeks program). I added a good 10 pounds with it. It definitely gave me some size, I was also taking a weight gainer, but I was already taking before the program and the results were seen while on Blood and Guts, I definitely got a lot bigger and decent strength, all my shirts and shorts felt a lot tighter, but I didn't look bloated. The most important part of the program is the tips DY gives, like seriously they improve the results of the program. However, I lost them all because I got very sick and I spent a month without right after the 6 weeks. This second time, I am running looking more to add muscle while burning fat and I am seeing outstanding results... So it is worth giving a try.

Sorry for the long reply lol

Posted June 8, 2011
hahhaha good stuff man as long as the program works for ya keep it going were always looking to get bigger and stronger fast without having to resort to ph's

IRISH89

Posted June 8, 2011
Good review bro goin to have to check this out.

definitely irish!

Posted June 8, 2011
Great review King, and sick stats!

And im with ya, once I get settled in, I'm giving this another run. Can't wait for 3.0!!!

Posted June 9, 2011
Man this is getting tempting... Is it mainly for strength or size?

diazr01

Posted June 9, 2011
great stuff dude +....Ima get this soon so I might bother you with a couple of questions once I get it lol

Posted June 9, 2011
Wrestler, not trying to steal King's thunder, but you will certainly gain both. The program can be tailored to work on the big 3 and increase your weights on those, thus giving a nice increase in strength.

But you will most certainly get both.

Posted June 9, 2011
hahaha dozer said it right you get the best of both worlds although i believe there is another part towards the bottom of the booklet of the blue print strictly tailored for strength athletes. I can't speak for it since i haven't done it but there are two different styles.

and let me know diazr

Posted June 9, 2011
Im sold then, ima log it with some experimental Ecdy dosing. Thanks for the reviews of this guys.

Posted June 10, 2011
definitely pick up some E-bol wrestler it was key

Posted June 10, 2011
Touché King I forgot about that secondary page with the spreadsheets. Geared directly for strength, if that's your goal or priority.

And yes I concur with EBol BEST ecdy based product available.

Posted June 10, 2011
the new blueprint 3.0 has been released and is now $50 but just because the price went up doesn't mean it's not worth it because it is now were focusing on gaining muscle while losing fat otherwise known as a recomp

For me the BluePrint delivered everything it promised

Thank you Admin for putting this up!

This review has been a long time coming. Anybody who has followed, or seen my log on Yok3d, will note that I mention my training program was The BluePrint.
What is the BluePrint? Well...
Thank you Admin for putting this up!

What is the BluePrint? Well it's a training program predicated on building and increasing strength in a quick period of time.
I came across the BP awhile ago actually, however thought it was to good to be true. I was hard headed and said I wouldn't waste $35 on some training program. Time past and I came across it again, and read some of the logs on BB.com and was quite surprised at how many people felt the same way I did initially and quickly changed their minds, and had great results. I figured why not give it a shot, I mean it was the same price as a supplement, so I figured all the money I had wasted on useless supps in the past, why no try this out.
Well I can say that I am darn glad I did. I know I have said this numerous times before, but for the sake of this review I want to say it again. Prior to the BP my bench and squat, bench especially was mediocre. I always felt like I could do more, that I could do better, but didn't know how to get there. I was the dummy who tried to lift like IFBB pros, but never got anywhere. Just a couple weeks prior to starting the BP I struggled to bench 185 for reps, squat was around 275-285 for reps, but not that great. Well the BP gave me structure, without being so rigid that I would get bored or didn't like what I was doing.
Now I love benching and squatting. If there were 2 exersices I could only do, it would be those 2. Here are some stats:

Bench: 185-->225-->245
Squat: 285-->315-->350

Those last numbers represent my 1RM. I never attempted to Max Out before, but I know I was never close to this level.

The BP consists of 3 phases. Each phase is broken down in detail and explain exactly what you should be doing and signs to look for while youre in each phase.

Rob Regis, the author/creator of the BP is an amazing individual. He posts not only on BB.com but his own thread answering numerous PM's on both sites, as well as commenting on numerous logs on both sites. He is extremely helpful and very motivating. If anything I would say his help makes everything worth it. He responds quickly to PM's and helps you out to make sure you get everything out of it. Like I said hes not so rigid to where it has to be like its written, but he can offer other ways to give you what you want.

I set a goal of benching 225 at the end of the BP as well as squatting 3 wheels on each side. Well I got hit those goals within the first phase of BP, and by the end I smashed those goals. I was amazed and pleasantly surprised. The workouts are tough and challenging but you finish feeling stronger better and feeling untouchable. I mention in the pro's about building confidence. Workout after workout I found myself lifting heavier and heavier weights, weights that I thought I could never do, but they were so easy and felt light. I felt like a beast and like I couldnt be stopped. It shot up my confidence to lift the heavy weights with no fear. The BP also suggests certain supplements that were made to coexist with each other. However nobody forces you to take them, nothing is being sold to you, they are simply suggestions to help give better results. People have taken nothing and still gotten results, a true testament to the program. Rob will also help you put together a stack of whatever you want, and offers insight in how to put it all together.

The only con I have is the e-book is a little confusing after the first read, but ask questions and it becomes much much clearer. I was able to pack on roughly 15 pounds with the BP, no not all muscle, but this is the most I have ever weighed, and I couldn't be happier.

For me the BluePrint delivered no everything it promised, and the best part is that it can be repeated for as many times as you want. With the results I got the first time around with no control on my diet has me excited to run another one. I can only imagine what I can accomplish with the BP, but I know I can do better and get better. The results are permanent nothing is left to chance of leaving like with a PH or other supps. To me this is worth more than any supplement .

To anybody who feels like their current program isn't doing much for them, or feel like their spinning their wheels, at least look into this. Now this isn't for everyone, and I know some will say its dumb to pay for a program and that's fine. This was worth its weight in gold for me, and I cant wait to run it again.

SR.com stay tuned, once I get home and settled I will be logging my next run, to hopefully offer more insight into the BluePrint.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Very Helpful And Motivating Author
  • Solid Weight/muscles Gains
  • Solid Strength Gains
  • Confidence Booster

Posted March 9, 2011
solid detailed review i love it. bro

Gracias KRob!

Posted March 9, 2011
that training sounds amazing. I am doing Dorian Yates blood and guts from BB.com and is working good for me. I think I may try this afterwards. Like you said we spend money on worthless supps, might as well do it on info.

Posted March 9, 2011
Thats some good stuff too, DY is a BEAST!

that was my thinking too, and my justification for purchasing. Like I said we spend $35 on supps that may or may not work, and after the supply is done thats it, then spend some more.

This pays it all back in dividends, I can do it as many times as I want and just continue to build on what I have started.

The training is fun, but its very versatile, you can build around your goals and what you want to accomplish. Its structured, but not insanely rigid.

Nice review...
sounds like a solid program. I was getting bored of Jack3d reviews...checking it out now.

Thanks Joe!

And I agree preworkouts are great and all, but what are they building up to?

kevO

Posted March 10, 2011
People still read in this country???

J/k Great job Dozer!!

Thanks KevO...I think!

Posted March 10, 2011
So happy... you're happy :)

I wrote this little book for one reason: You.

It's the book I wish I had when I started out 27 years ago. I wasted so much money and more importantly, time. Time I'll never get back.

There are no scholarships nor $1million contracts in my future. There may well be for you though.

If I can be a small part of that, it's my privilege and pleasure.

Looking forward to working together with you in the future to achieve your goals!!

Posted March 10, 2011
Haha good to see you Rob, I cant say thank you enough!

Posted March 10, 2011
Great review man! and i agree that BP is the way to go 3 weeks in and my bench and squat have already gone up too can't wait to review this because BP delivers!

Posted March 11, 2011
Thanks King can't wait to see your end results gonna be SICK!!!

BP is money!

Posted March 11, 2011
similar to scivation triphase?

Posted March 11, 2011
No its a different concept.

Scivations tri-phase focuses mostly on rep scheme manipulation and hypertrophy.

The BP focuses mostly on progression in strength in a short amount of time, by utilizing percentages.

Posted March 11, 2011
please guys! tell me where to buy this stuff. I'm currently in london. i need this stuff. and Dozer. Solid review man!

Posted March 11, 2011
@slicknic, thanks man I'm glad it helped.

You can purchase the blueprint from bodybuildingsupplements.com,yes the site looks kinda fishy, but I promise and assure you it's legit. Do keep in mind though that the new version which has just been released has gone up in price.

Hope that helps, if you need anything let me know!

Posted March 11, 2011
Dozer, i bought the BP last night. having some tough time understanding some parts. especially in phase 2. can you help me with this?

The book is very different from all other e-books out there

As a pure strength and mass gaining program, This will rival any out there, but I think what impressed me the most is the level of support that author Rob Regish offers his readers. There is an online forum set up to answer questions and it has become a great community.

Another thing that...

Another thing that really impressed me that Rob is very open to any and all supplements that are safe and effective, and has no ties to any supplement companies. This really gives you a sense of security while you're reading this, as you don't feel like you are just being pushed more products.

The book is very different from all other e-books out there, as it is not glossed up, just an informative, scientific document that lays out a framework by which you can make incredible gains.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Very Helpful And Motivating Author
  • Solid Weight/muscles Gains
  • Solid Strength Gains
  • Confidence Booster