EnPulse Reviews

By: Rivalus

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

EnPulse is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Rivalus. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

June 8, 2011

I'm working on my 2nd bottle. This has 2000mg of the most effective ingredients for test boosting and sexual performance (tribulus terrestris, fenugreek, eurycoma longifolia jack), etc.

This product WORKS. I'm 36, been working out for 2 years, twice a week. I needed more of an 'edge' I want to walk into the gym and be a Monster! I noticed an increase in the amount of weight I can lift, easily 10 pounds or more. I notice an increase in lean muscle mass.. muscles look thicker and more defined. I feel and look better. My sleep is much more productive, and I wake up sometimes without having to use the alarm.

As for sexual performance, let's just say I broke a record and came 5x in one day. You don't necessarily feel horny on this product, but your balls start hanging lower with the additional semen production. You can basically nut anytime you want, get hard within seconds, and experience fuller, more intense erections. It's hard to describe, it's just something you know and feel.

I take the recommended 4 capsules every night just before bed. Within a 1/2 hour, I dose off quickly. As most of us know, a good percentage of testosterone is produced within the first few hours of sleep, so it makes sense this product helps you get to sleep faster. The more sleep, the more testosterone!

For those that say this product doesn't work and/or has the opposite effect of what you want, then stop taking it, you don't need it!

The more you use this product, the better the results will be. Within the first week or two, you will start to feel the changes.
  • Promotes Deep Sleep
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Lean Muscle Mass
  • Increased Lifting Potential
  • A Bit Pricey ($55.99 Gnc Gold Card)
  April 20, 2011

My Demographics: 36 year old male, worked in concrete masonry/construction for 17 years. Serious weight lifter from 22 to 26, stopped. Serious beer/whiskey drinker from 32 to 35, (no good)stopped that crap. Now, serious weight lifter from 35 to current. I have never used exogenous androgen's of any type. Tried a bottle of this stuff a while back. Improved the ability to fall asleep, may have increased tendency to snore. Seemed to help with recovery times between work outs a little. Overall, the cost does not justify the results. I decided to try It after witnessing some kids, who could barely lift their own arses, suddenly start having some tremendous gains. I asked them what they were taking and they claimed Pink Magic, and EnPulse. When I watched them loose all their strength, endurance, and muscle size they had put on in only two months I realized that they were full of it. Obviously illegal gear was the culprit for them. I continue to have gains with regular multi's, ZMA, and whey protein. Keep a clean diet, get lot's of rest, and lift each time like I am winning the Olympics.
  • Promotes Deep Sleep
  • Minor Increase In Recovery Time.
  • Cost Induced Diminishing Return
  January 12, 2011

Rival-US is a fairly new company with some exceptional products. I's using both Enpulse (natural test booster) and Encharge (their multi-phase, capsulated creatine product). The best part of this company is its acceptance as an approved supplement line for athletic organizations. This made me confident that the product wouldn't damage my body.

Enpulse is a very effective test booster. Along with Encharge I'm feeling extraordinary at the gym without any alteration in my mood. I felt my strength and endurance increase tremendously after just one bottle. I'm not a brand happy guy and believe trying new products will confuse your body and make it adjust. I pride myself in a non-ignorant, non fan-boy approach to buying. I'm willing to try new products that G.N.C. carries. You never know what will really work or wont unless you take a risk. I'm glad I took this one. Cant wait for the second bottle. The only sad part is I have to off cycle.
  • Buy When Its Bogo At Gnc Then Its A Great Value!

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.