EnPulse

By Rivalus
EnPulse Rivalus
?/10
(Only 5 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

augustus1's EnPulse Review

April 20, 2011

My Demographics: 36 year old male, worked in concrete masonry/construction for 17 years. Serious weight lifter from 22 to 26, stopped. Serious beer/whiskey drinker from 32 to 35, (no good)stopped that crap. Now, serious weight lifter from 35 to current. I have never used exogenous androgen's of any type. Tried a bottle of this stuff a while back. Improved the ability to fall asleep, may have increased tendency to snore. Seemed to help with recovery times between work outs a little. Overall, the cost does not justify the results. I decided to try It after witnessing some kids, who could barely lift their own arses, suddenly start having some tremendous gains. I asked them what they were taking and they claimed Pink Magic, and EnPulse. When I watched them loose all their strength, endurance, and muscle size they had put on in only two months I realized that they were full of it. Obviously illegal gear was the culprit for them. I continue to have gains with regular multi's, ZMA, and whey protein. Keep a clean diet, get lot's of rest, and lift each time like I am winning the Olympics.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Promotes Deep Sleep
  • Minor Increase In Recovery Time.
  • Cost Induced Diminishing Return

kineticpen's EnPulse Review

January 12, 2011

Rival-US is a fairly new company with some exceptional products. I's using both Enpulse (natural test booster) and Encharge (their multi-phase, capsulated creatine product). The best part of this company is its acceptance as an approved supplement line for athletic organizations. This made me confident that the product wouldn't damage my body.

Enpulse is a very effective test booster. Along with Encharge I'm feeling extraordinary at the gym without any alteration in my mood. I felt my strength and endurance increase tremendously after just one bottle. I'm not a brand happy guy and believe trying new products will confuse your body and make it adjust. I pride myself in a non-ignorant, non fan-boy approach to buying. I'm willing to try new products that G.N.C. carries. You never know what will really work or wont unless you take a risk. I'm glad I took this one. Cant wait for the second bottle. The only sad part is I have to off cycle.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Buy When Its Bogo At Gnc Then Its A Great Value!

Posted January 12, 2011
    sorry for the typos people.

Posted January 12, 2011
    I would like to add that every bottled supplement from this company comes with a certificate stating the products acceptance by several athletic organizations.

anf2374

anf2374's EnPulse Review

June 8, 2011

I'm working on my 2nd bottle. This has 2000mg of the most effective ingredients for test boosting and sexual performance (tribulus terrestris, fenugreek, eurycoma longifolia jack), etc.

This product WORKS....

This product WORKS. I'm 36, been working out for 2 years, twice a week. I needed more of an 'edge' I want to walk into the gym and be a Monster! I noticed an increase in the amount of weight I can lift, easily 10 pounds or more. I notice an increase in lean muscle mass.. muscles look thicker and more defined. I feel and look better. My sleep is much more productive, and I wake up sometimes without having to use the alarm.

As for sexual performance, let's just say I broke a record and came 5x in one day. You don't necessarily feel horny on this product, but your balls start hanging lower with the additional semen production. You can basically nut anytime you want, get hard within seconds, and experience fuller, more intense erections. It's hard to describe, it's just something you know and feel.

I take the recommended 4 capsules every night just before bed. Within a 1/2 hour, I dose off quickly. As most of us know, a good percentage of testosterone is produced within the first few hours of sleep, so it makes sense this product helps you get to sleep faster. The more sleep, the more testosterone!

For those that say this product doesn't work and/or has the opposite effect of what you want, then stop taking it, you don't need it!

The more you use this product, the better the results will be. Within the first week or two, you will start to feel the changes.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Libido
    • Increased Lean Muscle Mass
    • Increased Lifting Potential
    • Promotes Deep Sleep
    • A Bit Pricey ($55.99 Gnc Gold Card)

WAvball's EnPulse Review

April 25, 2011

It definitely helped with my recovery time but as for the increased sex Drive and building muscle it didn't deliver. As far as the increase in sex Drive goes it actually decreased while on the product and I hardly ever got a good nights sleep, which is another "benefit" of EnPulse via the ZMA (which others have said knocks them out). I only finished half the bottle before I stopped taking the product because I just couldn't live with the lack of sleep and decrease in libido!!!! I know that products will work differently for everyone but word to the wise....know how your body reacts to a testosterone product before spending the money.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Minor Increase In Recovery Time.
    • Decreased Libido
    • Sleep Issues

swazz

Posted April 25, 2011
    same thing happened to me bro. Couldn't ynderstand how a test booster could decrease sex drive or performance, but they managed to pull it off. Pretty disappointed

Posted April 25, 2011
    it's too bad cuz the other products from Rivalus I've tried are awesome! From what I hear PostRx gives you amazing recovery results and the Helix 24 is greatfor growth. Waiting on my Helix and PostRx will be next month so I will have reviews on them soon

Posted April 25, 2011
    I had the same feeling towards Enpulse! Great recovery, but still up in the air about the gains in muscle and increase sex drive! I only finished 3/4 of the bottle, and think possibly taken as part of ANABOLIC PERSCRIPTION that this would be a great combo/product. However alone and only taken 1 bottle, I didnt find any changes.
    I will definately take it for a longer peroid next time and in combo with Helix24!

aarond
    (-15)

aarond's EnPulse Review

March 20, 2011

I recently finished taking EnPulse along with Encharge to see a good boost in strength. I really like Rivalus products because they are approved not only for university athletes but also athletes of a higher pedigree.
    No mood changes with EnPulse which was a big factor and I found the taste wasn't bad at all.
    After I stopped I didnt find any significant drops in my training so I would definitely buy this product again.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Buy When Its Bogo At Gnc Then Its A Great Value!