EnPulse

By: Rivalus

EnPulse is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Rivalus. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with EnPulse?
augustus1
  April 20, 2011

My Demographics: 36 year old male, worked in concrete masonry/construction for 17 years. Serious weight lifter from 22 to 26, stopped. Serious beer/whiskey drinker from 32 to 35, (no good)stopped that crap. Now, serious weight lifter from 35 to current. I have never used exogenous androgen's of any type. Tried a bottle of this stuff a while back. Improved the ability to fall asleep, may have increased tendency to snore. Seemed to help with recovery times between work outs a little. Overall, the cost does not justify the results. I decided to try It after witnessing some kids, who could barely lift their own arses, suddenly start having some tremendous gains. I asked them what they were taking and they claimed Pink Magic, and EnPulse. When I watched them loose all their strength, endurance, and muscle size they had put on in only two months I realized that they were full of it. Obviously illegal gear was the culprit for them. I continue to have gains with regular multi's, ZMA, and whey protein. Keep a clean diet, get lot's of rest, and lift each time like I am winning the Olympics.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Promotes Deep Sleep
  • Minor Increase In Recovery Time.
  • Cost Induced Diminishing Return
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.