Home > Retailers > Vitamin World

Joined: 3/2014
Reputation: 0
March 12, 2014
Overall: 0 | Service: 0 | Selection: 0 | Prices: 0
Charged my card twice. Then said my card was declined. Then said the product was out of stock. Finally they said they had to cancel the order because they couldn't honor their promotion. My card wasn't declined nor was the product out of stock.

They are a bunch of liars, would advise to stay away. Waste of time unless you like calling your card company and calling their lame customer support.

wwwworld

Age: 30
Joined: 2/2014
Reputation: 0
February 5, 2014
Overall: 4 | Service: 2 | Selection: 5 | Prices: 5
I liked the offline shop. But I just don't trust them because of their keep changing words from the rebate bonus.

Alright, I've got some rebate but it didn't come to my mailbox. I got the email 2 days before the expiration date. Next time again I got the email 2 days before the expiration date. They said it was final notification, and I said I couldn't get the other mails even in my spam box. I kept looking at it in the 2nd one, but I swear I didn't get it. They rolled over the expired to the next year. Alright. That's good. The support said that it'll be available from January 2014 and will be expired at the end of February. I looked for the rebate from 2014 January. I didn't get any. I asked the support about it. Support said that my rebate will be issued on April. What? I have email that the support said that it will be available from January. I actually don't care rebate very much. But I just can't trust them by changing their words and it feels like scam-ish business.

At least, Vitamin World is not honest and trustworthy name.

trooper

Age: 34
Joined: 5/2013
Reviews: 9
Reputation: +36
May 10, 2013
Overall: 7 | Service: 8 | Selection: 5 | Prices: 7
This isn't my first choice for a retail store where I choose to buy my supplements, but I have visited three different locations and have purchased from them. All three locations where very tiny stores with a small selection of products. I would have to say in each category of supplements they may carry 3-4 different brands. I have had no problems with customer service and there have been times that my questions were unabled to be answered. I don't expect that each employee should have to try each supplement but be sure to know what you sell and what it is used for. I would say this store is useful if the store you normally use is out of a product your looking for, it might be in stock at Vitamin World. It's worth a try!

jforrest44

Age: 34
Joined: 11/2011
Reviews: 5
Reputation: -9
March 31, 2012
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
The employees are great, they can answer exactly what you ask them, and nice. The membership deal helps you save money! I get about a $25 rebate every year because I love their prices and they employees. If your looking for good prices go here!
0 of 2 found this helpful.

shredded2424

Age: 27
Joined: 4/2011
Reviews: 34
Reputation: +48
January 18, 2012
Overall: 4 | Service: 1 | Selection: 5 | Prices: 3
I have been shopping here for over a decade, and with the recent booming of online retailers within that last decade, I have shopped at vitamin world less and less. The last couple times I have went in there it has been psychotic. The employees literally seemed as though they just got released out of an insane asylum; whacky people man! They don't seem too know much about their products - what they carry or what's in them. It takes them 20 minutes to come out of the back of the store, or they spend a half hour on the phone blabbin while they have customers waiting - terrible service. Their prices are almost as bad as their employees. Every now and then you can catch a sale or something, but its usually a rip off to shop in there. Their selection isn't the greatest, at leastat the stores around where I live. Anyway, it would be very hard to recommend vitamin world provided what I have just said. Shop there at your own risk, if you dare.

doctorsid

Age: 65
Joined: 12/2011
Reputation: -2
December 20, 2011
Overall: 0 | Service: 0 | Selection: 1 | Prices: 5
In the Tampa area Kevin their District Manager seems to be sabotageing their company. He hires the stupidest kids to work and manage their stores. These dumb kids are loseing them sales. If they don't know what a product is , they say they don't have it instead of useing a brain and looking it up in one of their books. Even though they do carry it. Also numerous times I've walked by or into one of their stores and the clerk is in the rear behind the wall and they can't see if a customer walks into the store and it takes them a long time to come back into the store. How dumb someone could shoplift a good part of the store.Kevin will not hire an middle age or older person.GNC has much better service and more knowledgeable . Do not shop vitamin world!
0 of 2 found this helpful.

kctri

Age: 22
Joined: 7/2011
Reviews: 11
Reputation: +4
August 10, 2011
Overall: 8 | Service: 7 | Selection: 7 | Prices: 9
I have ordered from Vitamin World's website and purchased items from several of their retail stores. The employees I have dealt with have known a fair amount about the products (atleast more than any GNC employee I have dealt with), but can be a bit pushy to sell you anything and everything. The stores prices are usually pretty good and when I ordered there was a 40% coupon floating around online and it is hard to beat the prices with that coupon. Brand selection is very limited, but several big names are there and then there is always vitamin world generic brand. I would say that Vitamin World is worth ordering from, they are not perfect, but better than most.

THACKER

Age: 38
Joined: 6/2010
Reviews: 2
Reputation: +8
June 22, 2010
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 8
i go to vitamin world in vacaville ca and have had nothing but great experiences.the people there are very knowledgable and are very helpfull.compared to gnc the prices are better.

fireems

Age: 33
Joined: 5/2009
Reviews: 12
Reputation: +8
March 2, 2010
Overall: 1 | Service: 2 | Selection: 2 | Prices: 3
I went in the other day looking for an energy drink (Redline, endorush,etc) the employee ran up to me nearly and stated 'what can I help you buy from us today?' Thinkin of how weird that was, I ask for an energy drink. I was then told that Vitamin World doesnt carry those, and for me to try GNC on the other side of the mall. ok, I leave, and pass a rack of Redline rtds right near the checkout counter.. yikes.
The selection is very minimal I thought, high priced, and no sales that I have noticed. nay....
3 of 5 found this helpful.

Thegrand9199

Age: 31
Joined: 1/2010
Reviews: 2
Reputation: -90
February 13, 2010
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
the store manger was bad ass he even gave me a 40% any item next time!
1 of 2 found this helpful.