Home > Retailers > TFSupplements

Age: 56
Joined: 7/2013
July 20, 2013
Overall: 7 | Service: 0 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 8
I ordered DiMaxx and Lean System 7 on July 13, 2013. I started checking the USPS tracking code and noticed my paid order was delivered to another location than where I live.

I called TFSupplements and they found my order and stated they had placed the wrong address on the shipment. Get this, she them told me they would contact the person that received my order to mail the shipment to me.

I have never heard of such non-sense in all my life. Now my order is being held by someone that has no reason, nor probably time or inclination to correct TFSupplements mistake. Why wouldn't they express ship my order, and deal with the mistakenly shipped 3rd party on their own. Why punish me for their mistake.

I will never do business with this company again.

lllvibelll

Age: 32
Joined: 7/2013
Reputation: -1
July 14, 2013
Overall: 8 | Service: 8 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 9
I can only speak of my experiences of going into the actual store as they are just a few minutes from where I live so I've never ordered from them. But prices are very good, selection is good and they are very helpful..at least in real life. Though I will say that I also opted out of getting their emails because they just didn't stop coming and had no good deals.
0 of 0 found this helpful.

armrazzler87

Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 12
Reputation: +10
March 7, 2013
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
of the few places i buy stuff from online this is my second favorite right behind building brawn i only chose it at first because it had what i wanted at the lowest price i dont recall the date but i do remember that i picked the cheapest shipping and when it came mid day a few days later it blew my mind was stoked price i paid product i wanted and time i needed it what more could you ask for??? FREE stuff inside hell yes!
0 of 1 found this helpful.

train

Age: 40
Joined: 12/2012
February 5, 2013
Overall: 6 | Service: 2 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 7
Man, I should have stuck with Netrition.

Made an order on Friday. Needed it early the following week. I had no shipping options but there was a field to enter shipping instrutions. I mentioned needing it sooner rather than later.

No response. I sent a seperate email.

The package sat Friday, Saturday, Sunday (of course) and on Monday it showed it would be delivered on Friday. I will not be here. I needed it before that.

I called TF and they told me it was my fault. I should have expected it would take a week. Also, they did not respond to my email because responses take 24-48 hours (during which the package was sent so there really was no reason to contact them at all).

I could return the package and be charged $20 for return shipping and a 15 percent restocking fee.

Not a great option.

The rep got aggressive, defensive, just generally unpleasant.

I am taking the hit. It will be stolen. I could have it held at a hub or forwarded to another address but I will be on the road.

I will never order from them again and look forward to opting out of their ridiculously aggressive email marketing. Hopefully they will break some law in regard to email marketing and I will report it. I know that stuff inside and out.

All I wanted was some kind of overture that shows they are regretful. Instead, I was almost accosted.

The prices are simply not low enough to justify this nonsense, and Texas is a bad place to get packages from anyhow.

FAIL.

Thanks...

J

DanMarian

Age: 24
Joined: 12/2012
December 11, 2012
Overall: 5 | Service: 2 | Selection: 7 | Prices: 7
TFsupplements sent me a UPS ticket for an item that took them two weeks to ship. I went on paypal and demanded that they give my money back. The customer service rep told me that I could get a refund because the item was on backorder. I sent her another email and asked where my refund was at, but she never replied. I called and they kept transferring me and putting me on hold. Finally, when they decided to ship my product two weeks later, they answered my emails. They is a very shady company. I'll never do business with them again.

Akira

Age: 24
Joined: 8/2012
Reviews: 1
Reputation: +29
October 12, 2012
Overall: 9 | Service: 8 | Selection: 6 | Prices: 9
I've actually ordered from TFsupplements a few times so far, and overall I think they're a company worth trying.
My first encounter with tfsupplements was back in 2010, and it was the first supplement website I ever encountered. Until then what I always did was buy whatever I found on sale to the gym I went to (24 hour fitness) or go to a local GNC and purchase random supplements that were on sale or close-expiry . Because I was still a beginner at the time, I just wanted to try different supplements at an affordable price. Testosterone boosters for FIFTY dollars? Count me out! What lead me to find TFsupplements was when I was shopping for electronics online for Black Friday 2010, I figured supplements must have a big Black Friday sale too. Sure enough, I found out TFsupplements.com and have used them a few times since.

----------Selection(6.5/10)-------------
What I like about the TFsupplements home page is that it has a simple and easy-to-surf layout, and on the top left there are two tabs: "what's new" and "blowout clearance." I've been checking for a few years, and they have increased their inventory by a great amount over the past few years. They still lack a great deal of products, but they have some rare ones that I don't see often as well. The what's new section is cool because if you check there often its a good way to get updated on the products. The "blowout clearance" section on the other hand, is their close-dated product//discontinued product section. These are really come and go type of products, and during the first 2010 Black Friday I was shopping, they had prepared for this and uploaded specifically for that time frame a large number of products for this section. I was able to score some preworkouts for 30% retail, fiber harmony for 99cents, vitamins for under 5 dollars and other good stuff. But honestly, because the prices are so cheap they usually become sold out within a day/few days and then you're waiting randomly for another big update for this section. If you don't keep up to date all the time its kind of hard to score some good deals.

----------Prices(9/10)-------------
The blowout clearance section prices definitely deserve a 15/10. I've never had a problem with any of the close-expiry products, and they have arrived in good condition. I have also ordered protein bars with the chocolate intact, not melted or turned white from oxidizing, which is a good sign. Aside from that their general prices are pretty affordable, which seem to be hitting a cheaper price point than competitors such as muscle&strength and bodybuilding.com, for example muscletech neurocore is 14.95, and purus labs d-pol can be found for 19.99 and I believe they have a coupon discount on top of that. Most products are priced well and shipping costs are managable. I think they used to do a 6.99 flat rate shipping, a little high to cover cheap costs, but the last time I ordered about 25 pounds of stuff i think shipping was 10 dollars. That was a time when I scored 5lb jugs of protein for 20 dollars, NOT TOO SHABBY!

----------Service (8/10)---------
Shipping to California from this place usually has taken about a week on average, but it varies a little. I don't really mind the wait because I order big and only when the price is right, so I always have an abundance of supplements on hand. Urgency is not really an issue to me, so if you need your protein by said date, plan ahead, shop ahead, and maybe use some overnight shipping! There has never been anything missing in my orders, except a time (within 24 hours of ordering) I was informed one of the blowout items was out of stock and i was refunded the exact cost of the product before my products even shipped. No points lost there. I have always asked for samples in the comments section of my orders, and have received some small inclusions. My first order I received a free TFsupplements shaker cup, it was the sturdy blenderbottle type, not the soft and cheap plastic ones and lasted a good while (definitely recommend checking this out). I also had some sample fat burners and whatnot so pretty cool altogether. They have some people that you can email or call if anything is wrong, and I have received timely and polite responses to my emails.

---------Overall (9/10)--------
I know, I know, I'm giving them a pretty good score. Why? Because it fits all my niche's. The blowout clearance speaks to me, and while I'm doing that I can sometimes pick up some other items as well. Its a great way for me to try certain vitamins, preworkouts, and other products that I don't like to pay retail for. Shipping is okay, products arrive fine, some samples may or may not be included, and the price of the products are great. They have had my repeat orders so I'm not speaking out of a single experience, and they will continue to do so. TFsupplements is definitely worth a try in my book, hope this helps. Akira
15 of 16 found this helpful.

Walkdawg

Joined: 6/2012
June 23, 2012
Overall: 2 | Service: 0 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 9
Got an account here just to submit a simple review. I ordered two cans of JACK3D and a six pound jug of ON Whey on June 04 2012 to a APO. It is June 24 2012 now. Where is my stuff at? Tracking info has its electronic shipment info received on the 8th of June. I will never use the retards again. I would call and whine but then I just have to pay more for an Int. call. Thanks TFsupplements. Well guess it's back to Bodybuilding.com. I would highly recommend the latter. Oh and I only paid 15 or 20 usd for APO shipping. Never, never again.

workoutguru

Age: 34
Joined: 7/2009
Reviews: 95
Reputation: +1007
May 30, 2012
Overall: 8 | Service: 9 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 7
Just made my first purchase from TFSupplements.com about a week ago. I needed to get another pre-workout but wanted to try something different. I wanted to get Noxipro by CTD Labs. I wanted to find a site that had this the cheapest and this was the site I found. The overall price with shipping cost was to bad. The only little down side I had was that shipping cost was like $7.00 compared to this one other site I have ordered from where I paid $4.95. I think if they lowered shipping cost a couple dollars it would be better. I know $7.00 is still not real bad but it will add up if you start getting a few things unless they offer free shipping if you spend so much.

I put my order in on Thursday May 24 and got my stuff on Tuesday. I think I would have gotten this stuff a day sooner but Monday was Memorial Day so there was no mail that day. I think I got my stuff pretty quick from the time I placed my order.

I think overall the selection of products they sell is not to bad. Some of the prices were not bad but then there was some stuff that I know I can find on other sites that is a little cheaper. This I found out is one of the better sites to order from and have some better prices that a lot of other sites out there.

I had no dealings with customer service so I can't really rate that part.

I would recommened this site. Prices are pretty decent and the shipping time I thought was real good. I did not have to wait very long for my stuff to show up and they got my order right. I may or may not use this site again it will depend on the price of what I am ordering. If they have another good deal like I got on the stuff I ordered then yes I would for sure use this site again. I think this is one of the better sites out there that you can trust if you order from them.
0 of 0 found this helpful.

TigerJT

Age: 32
Joined: 2/2012
Reviews: 8
Reputation: +181
May 5, 2012
Overall: 9 | Service: 9 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 9
1-st Retailer Review: Been buying a bit lately (DOD is killing me) and this has been a site I have used a lot! About time I did this.

Prices: 9
First off this is what got me; even when not a DOD this was on point. Always a good price; very comparable to other sites. When I even seen a product on another site I came back here to check theirs. So that is nice and effective.

Ease of use: 9
Was easy to find what I was looking for. Didn’t notice any weird loading issues or errors on page issues to slow my browsing, like I have had on other sites. So this was nice.

Shipping: 9
Received my order quickly and undamaged. Also got a sample with an order which is great; keeping me trying a new supplement to bring back business is effective...lol.

Overall: 9
This delivers what I need /want in a supplement store online. I will keep using it and consider it to be among the best sites for the business it is! Keep shipping it fast and sending us samples with an order and I bet everybody will keep coming back to TFsupplements.com for more. I will!

4 of 4 found this helpful.

kris65

Joined: 4/2011
Reviews: 36
Reputation: +2431
May 2, 2012
Overall: 9 | Service: 9 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 8
When ordering supps online there are a lot of places to look. TFsupps is one of my go to sites for several reasons.

Selection - 9/10
They have just about everything your looking for. What I really liked was how very easy it is to find what your looking for.

Site User Friendly - 10/10
This is one of the great things about this site. For new users a site like BB.com can be overwhelmed with the forums, and the bodyspace but TF is quite easy to use that even the everyday gym noob can navigate without a problem.

Service - 9/10
I have not had any issues here at all. I have ordered quite a bit off stuff from here and not had any problems with orders or billing either.

Price - 8/10
The prices are pretty darn good here, sometimes you have to watch what your buying cause some of the dirt cheap stuff is recently expired.

Overall - 9/10
Overall no one can really complain here, the service is great, the prices are cheap, and you have a big selection to choose from. This should def be one of the sites your browsing when looking for supplements.
9 of 9 found this helpful.